+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is history going to repeat itself...?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,043 times in 645 posts

Default Is history going to repeat itself...?

If perpetrators disguised themselves and infiltrated the peaceful demonstration on Capitol Hill on 6th January solely to cause mayhem and carnage, forgive me, but with all these thousands of troops descending on Washington, who's to say there wont be folks disguised as troops this time hell bent on causing more carnage?

Going to be an interesting and tense few days.

We're used to seeing on the news information about the USA Government or the CIA putting in covert troops, mercenaries & 3rd party contractors to disrupt, topple or protect a particular government abroad where they have an active interest in the natural, political or financial resources of that country.

This time it's on USA soil and scenes across the world shocking everyone.

Makes you wonder - who's protecting who and who's really driving the agendas.

In your opinion and a few words, what do you think the end result with be?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th January 2021), Eva2 (18th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Hym (19th January 2021), Journeyman (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), selinam (18th January 2021), Tintin (18th January 2021), toppy (18th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Is history going to repeat itself...?

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    If perpetrators disguised themselves and infiltrated the peaceful demonstration on Capitol Hill on 6th January solely to cause mayhem and carnage, forgive me, but with all these thousands of troops descending on Washington, who's to say there wont be folks disguised as troops this time hell bent on causing more carnage?

Going to be an interesting and tense few days.

We're used to seeing on the news information about the USA Government or the CIA putting in covert troops, mercenaries & 3rd party contractors to disrupt, topple or protect a particular government abroad where they have an active interest in the natural, political or financial resources of that country.

This time it's on USA soil and scenes across the world shocking everyone.

Makes you wonder - who's protecting who and who's really driving the agendas.

In your opinion and a few words, what do you think the end result with be?

I haven't got a clue, as others have observed, there's so much disinformation flooding the web that looking on from a distance it's very difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, presuming there is any wheat amongst it... I've seen a few scenarios posited:

Biden to be bypassed due to evidence. Trump and Pence stepping aside as too divisive. Pelosi deterred and Grassley too old leaving Mike Pompeo to be the next President.

Another doom laden post on the chans said that this was a massive setup of the US right and that a series of false flags and online smearing would isolate them from public support. The Parler doxing potentially corresponds with this scenario. The sealed indictments turn out to be leaders on the right and the guns are taken from the US public in the aftermath.

Someone on 4chan keeps on posting that Trump's clone will be shot, think they said yesterday and three days later the other one will emerge as the beast from Revelation.

Do they wheel out an alive Epstein? Assange? JFK JR? Maybe all of them in a big broadway musical number... Or it could just be some green screen footage of Joe Biden and the most uninspiring inauguration in living memory.

One point of interest for me, will the masonic Osiris ceremony still be taking place?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th January 2021), Eva2 (18th January 2021), Hym (19th January 2021), Iancorgi (18th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), scotslad (18th January 2021), toppy (18th January 2021), yelik (18th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

After Wednesday I think there is going to be a lot of backlash and adjustment of many fantasy truth seekers trapped in what I see as an elaborate 'hope psyop' that has played out over recent years - in my opinion.

Politicians are here today and gone tomorrow, as will Trump, unless there is an act of god which is highly unlikely.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th January 2021), Hym (19th January 2021), Kalamos (18th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), LouisZbunjuel (18th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (18th January 2021), scotslad (18th January 2021), TomKat (18th January 2021), toppy (18th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    After Wednesday I think there is going to be a lot of backlash and adjustment of many fantasy truth seekers trapped in what I see as an elaborate 'hope psyop' that has played out over recent years - in my opinion.

Politicians are here today and gone tomorrow, as will Trump, unless there is an act of god which is highly unlikely.
    Is this hope psyop coming out of England? Parkes and psychics like Psychic LJ and Magenta Pixie are British, no? Part of the 2nd Civil War agenda? Tavistock Institute?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Hym (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), scotslad (19th January 2021), Sirus (20th January 2021), yelik (18th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

...a color revolution within a banana republic having nukes...

Seems like something from Leguin’s novel “The Lathe of Heaven”

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Hym (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), scotslad (19th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

TomKat - the psyop is across the board I think, for sure the Tavistock Institute is the center for control of human consciousness where the likes of Parkes, Charlie Ward and Magenta Pixie have succumbed to this psyop and have convinced themselves and others to trust the plan, sit back, and all will be well.

In my opinion, many truth seekers believe they are awakened but foolishly give away their sovereignty and responsibility to the wishful ideas of others - sort of reverse cognitive dissonance.

Having said that we have all likely made mistakes but have learn't from it. Some people never learn and move from one fairy tale to the next.

I wonder what the next fairy tale will be? Climate change perhaps

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Hym (19th January 2021), Journeyman (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), scotslad (19th January 2021), Sirus (20th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

So I wrote this:

[QUOTE=Journeyman;1404856]
    Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    One point of interest for me, will the masonic Osiris ceremony still be taking place?
    as I figured if Biden's ceremony isn't legit, then presumably the Osiris ceremony won't take place. Today I've read this, which may or may not be true, but does fit into what I understand about the people that run the show:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/303320616/

"6. Biden’s inauguration is NOT legitimate until the military court is done. This is why he was denied a legitimate public inauguration on the steps of the Capitol. The people running our government still follow masonic/kabbalistic rituals, and it is a big deal for a legitimate inauguration to happen on this exact spot to be recognized by the God and the powers they worship."

The thread is worth a read, supposedly from an insider detailing the Military's response to Trump's allegations of Chinese interference...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Mercedes (19th January 2021), scotslad (19th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread