+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It

My heart breaks by what is happening now in America. Never thought I'd live to see the day when these attacks on the Nation by foreign and domestic enemies are actively seeking to bring us down. They truly want to destroy the very heart of us. What I've learned is that we're the beacon of hope for other nations as well. The weight of this entire world is on our shoulders right now. Let's hold the line. Let's keep our flag flying. It's worth it. God Bless America and planet Earth.

While I watched this narrated version of the National Anthem, I knew it was something I wanted to share with Avalon. Hope it inspires you as much as it did me.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (24th January 2021), Anchor (19th January 2021), Blacklight43 (19th January 2021), Dick (19th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2021), Ioneo (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Mercedes (19th January 2021), O Donna (19th January 2021), Patient (19th January 2021), pyrangello (19th January 2021), rgray222 (19th January 2021), Satori (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), Snoweagle (25th January 2021), UNEEKSTUF (19th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It

I'm not crying.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th January 2021), iota (19th January 2021), Maia Gabrial (23rd January 2021), Mercedes (19th January 2021), pyrangello (19th January 2021), Satori (19th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,731 times in 2,089 posts

Even during the revolutionary war with the British around 65 % of the American colonists wanted nothing to do with the war against the British and were open to rejoining the crown with taxation and limited religious beliefs again. It took just 3% of the colonists who stepped up as the American militia /troops under Washington's command to win their first battle which changed the course of history. 3% equaled 4000 men at the time. Keep the faith .

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anchor (19th January 2021), Ioneo (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Maia Gabrial (23rd January 2021), rgray222 (19th January 2021), Satori (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    What I've learned is that we're the beacon of hope for other nations as well.
    What makes you think so? There are millions of people around the world on all continents and from all kinds of cultures who would tend to rather disagree.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

gord (19th January 2021), Gracy (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), rgray222 (19th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Even during the revolutionary war with the British around 65 % of the American colonists wanted nothing to do with the war against the British and were open to rejoining the crown with taxation and limited religious beliefs again. It took just 3% of the colonists who stepped up as the American militia /troops under Washington's command to win their first battle which changed the course of history. 3% equaled 4000 men at the time. Keep the faith.
    The tipping point that a minority of the population needs to reach the critical mass necessary to change the majority viewpoint is around 10-15 percent. This is especially true if there are strong feelings surrounding the issue. Experts will tell you that it is closer to 25% and that might be true if the issue is generic and there is no emotion attached to it.

Small groups being able to firmly flip social conventions is obviously a double edge sword so the pushback needs to be swift and firm if it is detrimental to society. Complacent attitudes can be the achilles heel for mankind.

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    What I've learned is that we're the beacon of hope for other nations as well.
    What makes you think so? There are millions of people around the world on all continents and from all kinds of cultures who would tend to rather disagree.
    I understand what you are saying and there are millions of Americans that would probably agree with you but what makes the USA different is not its people, products or technology it is the Constitution. This document, that the country is based on actually limits the power of the government.

The Bill of Rights is the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution. ... It guarantees civil rights and liberties to the individual—like freedom of speech, press, and religion. It sets rules for due process of law and reserves all powers not delegated to the Federal Government to the people or the States.

Many politicians, the most modern one that comes to mind is Obama, he expressed displeasure with the Constitution saying:
    Quote I don't like the Constitution because I would rather have a document that tells me what I can do instead of a document that tells me what I cannot do.

This is why when knowledgeable people hear politicians speak out against the Constitution it is serious red flag. It usually because they want power that is not given to them under the law.

This is precisely why the globalist want to bring the United States to its knees. The globalist want all power to reside in the hands of those running the government and not in the hands of the people
    Last edited by rgray222; 19th January 2021 at 16:43.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

anandacate (19th January 2021), Anchor (19th January 2021), East Sun (20th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), Mercedes (19th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), Strat (19th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

There will always be those who raise their vibration and understand that spirited humans live on ever part of the globe. They live in countries controlled by differing ideologies. Despite that they struggle to grow and help others to do so. They have the capacity to see what policies, actions or wars in a country often has little to do with those who live there. They understand that a virus that came from China does not equate to hating the Chinese. They understand that the ideals of Americans exist and hold hope for those around the world for freedom, even when the US is used by the controlling families as it's military arm. The pouring out of sympathy and love for the US after 911 tells me, those of that vibration hold love in their hearts no matter where their physical body resides. They want to divide us, they want us to hate based on race, religion, sex, beliefs and national origin. Resist it, see that those ideals of freedom by some were and are still real, even when they get highjacked and used to invade other countries. I am an American and directly related to Mary Woodhull, I will continue to strive to bring this country back to its original ideals. I am thankful to those who held freedom as an ideal no matter what country they live in. I hope some day we evolve to never needing any form of government and live in harmony with each other and nature. Thank you Maia for this thread.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Anchor (19th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2021), Hym (19th January 2021), rgray222 (19th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I like the Star Spangled Banner, don't get me wrong. And most people hate me for saying this but I think we could've done better. The American attitude is more akin to the Hulk Hogan Theme Song. Star Spangled Banner is essentially a song about the English spanking our asses cherry red. I love my country and defend it often but I don't mind pointing out things I would prefer to change. That being said, all of America probably disagrees with me on this matter and I do acknowledge this.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (20th January 2021), Hym (19th January 2021), rgray222 (20th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote What makes you think so? There are millions of people around the world on all continents and from all kinds of cultures who would tend to rather disagree.
    My family is one of the many ppl who came here from a communist country. Legally, of course. Others have escaped it. Maybe ask some of them about the horrors they've suffered. You won't get that from any lamestream source.

I'll bet you that they're in fear for their lives again. We are....

And before youtube made videos disappear, there were other countries who were holding their own rallies for Trump because they know what's at stake here.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 23rd January 2021 at 22:56.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Hym (23rd January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I like the Star Spangled Banner, don't get me wrong. And most people hate me for saying this but I think we could've done better. The American attitude is more akin to the Hulk Hogan Theme Song. Star Spangled Banner is essentially a song about the English spanking our asses cherry red. I love my country and defend it often but I don't mind pointing out things I would prefer to change. That being said, all of America probably disagrees with me on this matter and I do acknowledge this.
    I don't think it is and I think the video is explaining that's not the case at all. It's about patriots who never gave up, its about courage when all seems lost. It's about staying the course and when loosing a battle did not equate to loosing the war. We are in that place again right now and that anthem means more now than it ever did.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

To each their own.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

+ Reply to Thread