Thread: You're watching a movie?

1. Link to Post #21
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Default Re: You're watching a movie?

Not sure if anyone has shared this video but it sure seems like we are watching a movie.

In depth second by second analysis of the woman being shot in the capitol riot.

It appears that most people there are actors.

Quote "Compelling analysis of video clips reveal a botched attempt at a Hollywood-style capitol shooting drama.

Is Ashli Babbitt alive and well? -- Babbit was initially identified as "Roberta Paulsen" until it was officially debunked by alleged "fact checkers".

The smoking gun is the failure of law enforcement to be prepared when it was known by U.S. Capitol Police, that alleged "insurrection" at the capitol was planned for weeks by people and groups claiming to be Trump supporters but now revealed to be hired actors.
    https://time.com/5927215/capitol-hil...ts-unprepared/

Notice the fake "Plastic" appearance of the Swat Guy's assault rifle.

"Breakaway glass" used in movies is usually made from a thermoplastic or two component resin that is poured into a flexible silicone mold to harden. Some brand names are Piccotex / Piccolastic (Eastman) and SMASH (Bentley Chemicals) and others.

Video originally posted at "Wooz News" until Youtube took it down - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8wjsmhfNQ"
    https://www.brighteon.com/930b273a-2...d-a282df7fc599

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/930b273a-2662-4633-80ad-a282df7fc599
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th March 2021 at 12:43. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th August 2021), Brigantia (10th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021), mountain_jim (10th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Not sure if anyone has shared this video but it sure seems like we are watching a movie.

In depth second by second analysis of the woman being shot in the capitol riot.

It appears that most people there are actors.

Quote "Compelling analysis of video clips reveal a botched attempt at a Hollywood-style capitol shooting drama.

Is Ashli Babbitt alive and well? -- Babbit was initially identified as "Roberta Paulsen" until it was officially debunked by alleged "fact checkers".

The smoking gun is the failure of law enforcement to be prepared when it was known by U.S. Capitol Police, that alleged "insurrection" at the capitol was planned for weeks by people and groups claiming to be Trump supporters but now revealed to be hired actors.
    https://time.com/5927215/capitol-hil...ts-unprepared/

Notice the fake "Plastic" appearance of the Swat Guy's assault rifle.

"Breakaway glass" used in movies is usually made from a thermoplastic or two component resin that is poured into a flexible silicone mold to harden. Some brand names are Piccotex / Piccolastic (Eastman) and SMASH (Bentley Chemicals) and others.

Video originally posted at "Wooz News" until Youtube took it down - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8wjsmhfNQ"
    https://www.brighteon.com/930b273a-2...d-a282df7fc599

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/930b273a-2662-4633-80ad-a282df7fc599
    I think it was shared elsewhere here as '31 things wrong with the Capitol riot' but its certainly worth resharing and it definitely belongs in this thread, so many thanks for posting it here

I am going to write in the Q section about what agenda if any I can see being followed but one thought which occurred was that if this is part of a disclosure strategy and one element of this, if the purpose is truly to expose the Deep State, ruling strategy, is to show that many events have been falsified. The Las Vegas shootings are one example, school shootings etc.

However the objective here isn't really to set up Trump or to win the day for the evil cabal. It's to expose their methods and discredit them.
    If a high profile shooting such as this is subsequently exposed as a false flag, as all of this seems false, then people will have no choice but to question all their assumptions on the narrative of recent years and begin to look again at the world they've accepted as reality.

How do you do this? You get them to do it, but do it badly... The Cabal presumably have their pick of dozens of controlled politicians, who do they pick? Old, possibly senile, hideously compromised Joe Biden who improably surges ahead in the primary and leaves all the Bernie supporters bereft. How could their populist movement fail to this old relic? Then Warren exposes herself by the Native American gaffe destroying another false hope.

Why pick Biden? He's picked to fail and fail in a big way.

Then the election is stolen, but badly. There's clips of votes being deducted live on CNN. There's a very public co-ordinated stop of counting in several states. There's massive spikes on the dumps of votes. All thats missing is a giant arrow pointing 'ELECTION FRAUD IN PROGRESS'.

The suppression on social media is done, but boy is it done clumsily.

So you can class the Capitol 'invasion' in much the same way as the Election. I think both were allowed to be done, but not done particularly well. It's like that photo of Joe Biden in the Oval Office but it seems like the walls of the movie set weren't quite connected. I've seen loads of 'movie gaffe' videos but that's one that no Hollywood studio would allow past the editing room.

Maybe on a cheap soap opera that isnt too worried about complaints. Or if you were making a satirical movie where you wanted the audience to see the mistake...

One final thought. If we're watching a movie then Roberta / Ashli won't be dead because that would implicate the movie maker in her demise. She'll be found, she'll testify, it will be a big moment in Act Three.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th March 2021 at 12:42. Reason: embedded the video

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th September 2021), Blastolabs (11th February 2021), Brigantia (10th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021), mountain_jim (10th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I took a look at the Q Research board on '8Kun'. Interesting to note that my ISP in the UK, Virgin Media, has now removed access to 8Kun by putting it on their 'safelist'. I've not bothered trying to try and alter their censorship, just accessed via Tor instead.

One post on there caught my eye, it was in relation to the new '60 Minutes' piece on 'Q Anon':

Quote Loads of cognitive-dissonance-inspiring moments in that piece.

Leslie mentions that Trump has retweeted QAnon content over 300 times. Trump supporters not very familiar with Q stuff be like "HUH? That sounds like a semi-ringing endorsement!? If Trump did that WAY in excess of a 'by chance' number of times, maybe I should look into it more seriously."

"For example, on a QAnon forum, the President was asked to work in the phrase 'tip top' and low and behold <cut to clip of GEOTUS doing just that>" DING DING DING!

Guy's "QAnon brainwashed" mom was described by him as otherwise "very smart" and she was a Bernie-then-Hillary supporter, so now ALL THOSE PEOPLE now have permission to consider Q's veracity without having to be a Trumpist.

Anti-Q pastor is fat, unimpressive and giving sermons to a parking lot from an ice-fisherman's shanty. I don't care how much you've bought into the virus—that just looks ridiculous, and is going to subliminally impact most people as such, whether or not they consciously recognize it.

The Homeland Security (or whatever she was) woman said they should have started banning Q content much earlier… "the deplatforming didn't happen soon enough—it came too late in the game"… that wakes up another percentage of people to the fact that authority is trying to censor the information, and that doesn't leave a great taste in any reasonable person's mouth.

Showed a REALTOR woman/Q-supporter flying into DC on a private jet, so that registers without another group as "some really successful people who should know better than to fall for a ridiculous, unfounded con have determined that some of these theories have merit."

"Survey found that more than a quarter of white evangelical Protestants and nearly one in five white Catholics believe in the QAnon conspiracy." Those enormously in excess of "fringe" Jim Jones Koolaid-drinking numbers.

Finklestein doesn't come across as the type of guy you'd be thrilled to have making an argument on your behalf, and the claim that "QAnons" NEED the pandemic and are relying on it to promote our cause just isn't gonna ring true to lots of people.

And other stuff…
    This is exactly the sort of thing I'm seeing. I can't for sure say this isn't related to my own position on this, but it's interesting that others are getting a similar response when they're seeing supposed condemnatory pieces in the mainstream including a hitherto unseen explanation of the key claims made by the Q posts.

My guess is that this level of cognitive dissonance is being measured and as more consumers of mainstream content in the US start to find themselves increasingly at odds with what they're being told then the disclosure operation will move on to another phase.

I don't see much sign of this process underway in the UK however, although it was interesting to read of MP's asking questions about Carrie Symonds influence in Westminster if they are indeed Boris Johnson's new handler as I've seen alleged.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th September 2021), Brigantia (2nd March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I took a look at the Q Research board on '8Kun'. Interesting to note that my ISP in the UK, Virgin Media, has now removed access to 8Kun by putting it on their 'safelist'. I've not bothered trying to try and alter their censorship, just accessed via Tor instead.

One post on there caught my eye, it was in relation to the new '60 Minutes' piece on 'Q Anon':

Quote Loads of cognitive-dissonance-inspiring moments in that piece.

Leslie mentions that Trump has retweeted QAnon content over 300 times. Trump supporters not very familiar with Q stuff be like "HUH? That sounds like a semi-ringing endorsement!? If Trump did that WAY in excess of a 'by chance' number of times, maybe I should look into it more seriously."

"For example, on a QAnon forum, the President was asked to work in the phrase 'tip top' and low and behold <cut to clip of GEOTUS doing just that>" DING DING DING!

Guy's "QAnon brainwashed" mom was described by him as otherwise "very smart" and she was a Bernie-then-Hillary supporter, so now ALL THOSE PEOPLE now have permission to consider Q's veracity without having to be a Trumpist.

Anti-Q pastor is fat, unimpressive and giving sermons to a parking lot from an ice-fisherman's shanty. I don't care how much you've bought into the virus—that just looks ridiculous, and is going to subliminally impact most people as such, whether or not they consciously recognize it.

The Homeland Security (or whatever she was) woman said they should have started banning Q content much earlier… "the deplatforming didn't happen soon enough—it came too late in the game"… that wakes up another percentage of people to the fact that authority is trying to censor the information, and that doesn't leave a great taste in any reasonable person's mouth.

Showed a REALTOR woman/Q-supporter flying into DC on a private jet, so that registers without another group as "some really successful people who should know better than to fall for a ridiculous, unfounded con have determined that some of these theories have merit."

"Survey found that more than a quarter of white evangelical Protestants and nearly one in five white Catholics believe in the QAnon conspiracy." Those enormously in excess of "fringe" Jim Jones Koolaid-drinking numbers.

Finklestein doesn't come across as the type of guy you'd be thrilled to have making an argument on your behalf, and the claim that "QAnons" NEED the pandemic and are relying on it to promote our cause just isn't gonna ring true to lots of people.

And other stuff…
    This is exactly the sort of thing I'm seeing. I can't for sure say this isn't related to my own position on this, but it's interesting that others are getting a similar response when they're seeing supposed condemnatory pieces in the mainstream including a hitherto unseen explanation of the key claims made by the Q posts.

My guess is that this level of cognitive dissonance is being measured and as more consumers of mainstream content in the US start to find themselves increasingly at odds with what they're being told then the disclosure operation will move on to another phase.

I don't see much sign of this process underway in the UK however, although it was interesting to read of MP's asking questions about Carrie Symonds influence in Westminster if they are indeed Boris Johnson's new handler as I've seen alleged.
    On top of all of this, which I wholeheartedly agree with, Q is interesting which is more than I can say for a lot of what is being presented in other places! I mean how can anyone not love numbers games and 'coincidences' coming together like this? It's far out, it's often seen as "WOW" material and personally we need more "WOW" material in this day! Anyway, just sayin'!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	for those finding curiousity in numbers.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	46188  
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Journeyman (23rd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Martin Geddes has articulated the 'movie' view rather well in this piece:

https://www.martingeddes.com/how-the...and-the-world/

Quote Finally, and most importantly, it sets up the total destruction of the Mockingbird Media. They are fully invested in promoting “The Bidan Show” as objective reality. But as with the Truman Show, there is a moment when it “glitches” and the stage set is visible. It only takes the President Bidan actor to remove his latex mask on TV, and it’s all over, as the illusion machine is shattered.

Frank Zappa, no stranger to the military-industrial-entertainment complex, once said: “The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

He was nearly right. The deceived element of the public (including a large subset of dangerous morons who pose a civil war risk to us all) will get to watch the curtain pulled back, but instead of a brick wall, they will find that the whole theatre has been dismantled around them. They are free; their “Plato’s Cave” has been excavated and opened to the fresh air.
    I'm not as sanguine about the whole thing. For instance the little matter of:

Quote The bottom line is that we are in an epic transition from slavery to sovereignty, poverty to prosperity, and war to peace. We may have some difficult struggles ahead — food shortages, nature causing havoc, genocidal pharma “vaccines” — and we will overcome them. But at least we won’t have to endure the lies of the Mockingbird Media for much longer.
    But I do share Martin's view that what we're currently seeing in the US at least is being stage managed. Not so sure about UK and where it fits in.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

gord (2nd March 2021), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    .... it was interesting to read of MP's asking questions about Carrie Symonds influence in Westminster if they are indeed Boris Johnson's new handler as I've seen alleged.
    There's definitely something not quite right about Carrie Symonds - this picture was posted of her with her son on 2 May, said to have been born 4 days previously.

Have you ever seen a new born with so much hair? Looks like he was fathered by Chewbacca.

Fake baby, fake relationship.

In addition to that she has some interests that would sit more happily with Labour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 10.04.17.png
Views:	49
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	46230  
    Last edited by Brigantia; 2nd March 2021 at 10:32.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Journeyman (2nd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... green screen ceremony courtesy of Castlerock entertainment outfit:

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), Journeyman (17th March 2021), Tintin (17th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

..judging from the peculiar 'hands in front of mic' clearly visible here, more green-screening by the looks of things:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), Brigantia (17th March 2021), CaptnNemo (18th March 2021), gord (18th March 2021), Gwin Ru (17th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th March 2021), mountain_jim (23rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found this opinion in the 8Kun Q Research notables:

Quote This is only for those who are lost and not registering the 100's of clues.

Here we go.

Pay close attention.

You are watching a movie.

A lot of what you are seeing is completely bull**** and fake.

It's so outrageous on purpose to get your attention at those point.

It will continue until it has accomplished that goal fully.

There is no Biden presidency.

Joe Biden, first digital president of the United States.

No that woman in purple the other day wasn't Hillary Clinton.

You are seeing actors some have masks.

That's why Bidan keeps referring to himself as the mask president.

This means they are the good guys in this movie on the team of freedom.

This whole election was fake along with a fake inauguration.

Fake executive orders.

Fake oval office.

It's all bull****.

Wake up.

The military is right now controlling our country until the new elections in a couple of months.

Insurrection Act has been signed.

EO from 2018 is in full effect.

Things will soon be revealed publicly.

Hopefully you can wake up before then so you don't have a heart attack in the process.

They really tried stealing our election that part is real.

Trump knew this and allowed it to expose them and arrest those involved and will be implementing a blockchain fraud proof election system which was already patented back in August 2020.

He skipped the 9th circuit corrupt courts because they too were compromised and went 100% FISA.

This is a total military operation.

The goal was to arrest and remove these crooks first before ever winning an election.

Furthermore, the Vatican owned the corrupt DC corporation and that is no longer.

It will soon be a republic for which it stands under the constitution as originally intended.

You will get a history lesson in the process along with a solid grasp of the constitution.

Many corrupt DC rats and Hollywood pedophiles have gone to jail and or been executive for crimes of high treason, conspiracy. Many more are in the process of meeting justice via military tribunals.

Things will be made public in time very soon, no more secrets no more games.

There are many actors in the movie, not just Bidan double comedian guy.

Who's who at this point is somewhat of a mystery.

We don't know exactly who is who 100%.

Some are playing a part from the very beginning.

Others flipped for a deal and are now playing a part in this movie.

The best thing you can do right now is just wake up to the truth that being shown to you, take heart that communists have no real power over our country and look forward to the things Trump has already pre-planned long ago for you.

I'll warn you now, things will get stranger from here.

If you pay attention and listen to what I've told you here you'll laugh.

If you are watching the mockingbird media CNN or FAUX NEWS you'll cry.

What ever you do, please don't call Joe Biden president.

He's really long gone and his double has no power.

Enjoy the show.
    Of course as others pointed out underneath, 'who are you' and 'cool story bro' etc. We could be watching a movie or that could be a false sense of security which for many has faded away as April approaches with no sign of the cavalry...
    Last edited by Journeyman; 18th March 2021 at 10:57.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (18th March 2021), Gwin Ru (18th March 2021), lisalu (18th March 2021), Tintin (18th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... green screen ceremony courtesy of Castlerock entertainment outfit:
    Good catch! When I went to Washington DC, on one day I had a view of the White House lawn whilst Clinton was having some sort of event outside. You could clearly see several marksmen moving around on the roof of the White House.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), bluestflame (29th March 2021), Gwin Ru (18th March 2021), lisalu (29th March 2021), mountain_jim (23rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

In 1993 Bill Clinton visited the university I was attending, and the roof tops were bristling with marksmen.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th September 2021), Brigantia (18th March 2021), Gwin Ru (18th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's a lot of evidence in the goings on at DC that things are a different than they appear.

I'm not in the US, so my exposure to the media there is limited. One show which does make it over is Bill Maher's Real Time and I watched the last episode and again found myself wondering about a controlled disclosure operation. To recap, the theory is that the people in control have changed and that they're steering public discourse in a different direction, steering their opponents ship into the iceberg by making the movements too fast and too abrupt...

The Real Time show has repeatedly gone after 'cancel culture' which is consistent with Maher's approach over the years. Cancelled pollster David Shor was talking electoral polling inaccuracy. Former Senator Heidi Heitkamp joined Nick Gillespie from Reason for the panel.

At one point Heitkamp dropped into the conversation the fact that Trump would be President if just 45,000 votes went the other way. The two other guests questioned this and the point was repeated. I'd have to watch the section again to be sure, but this didn't feel entirely organic in the conversation. It felt, to me at least, as if this was information which had been required to be included. I got the impression a couple of times, another was when Gina Carano, recently very publicly sacked by The Mandalorian was called a Nazi by Heitkamp.

Now just with many of the other instances recorded here, these could be purely organic conversations and my noticing this could be early onset paranoid schizophrenia (or not that early depending on your perspective) but I don't think that's the case and the voices agree with me

If anyone is watching this and wants to test the theory out for themselves, watch the hand signalling at work and look for the tap or stroking of the chin just before something is said. I think this means 'this is an operation' and if Maher is doing it it's extremely fast and looks like a natural gesture.

I also saw this story:

Quote Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have reportedly sold $19 billion worth of shares in Chinese tech and US media companies. Traders are now wondering what caused the unusually massive move and whether it will continue next week.
    Goldman Sachs alone liquidated $10.5 billion worth of stocks in block trades on Friday, Bloomberg reported citing the investment bank’s email to clients. The first batch, that included $6.6 billion worth of shares of Baidu, Tencent Music Entertainment Group and Vipshop Holdings, was sold before the market opened on Friday. Later that day, the bank reportedly managed the sale of $3.9 billion worth of shares in American media conglomerates ViacomCBS and Discovery, as well some other companies, such as Farfetch, iQiyi and GSX Techedu.

Pandemic profiteer: Morgan Stanley makes a killing during coronavirus crisis
    Another US investment bank involved in the block trades, which are believed to have wiped $35 billion off affected firms’ valuations in just one day, was Morgan Stanley. The investment bank offered two batches of shares worth $4 billion each on Friday, according to the Financial Times.

While block trades, when sellers are looking for buyers for large volumes of securities at a price sometimes negotiated privately between the two parties, are a common thing, the scale of Friday’s moves raised eyebrows.

Musk loses $27 billion in days as high-flying tech stocks take a beatingMusk loses $27 billion in days as high-flying tech stocks take a beating
    “I’ve never seen something of this magnitude in my 25-year career,” portfolio manager at Swiss-based Bellevue Asset Management AG, Michel Keusch, told Bloomberg
    What's in the pipeline that makes seasoned market watchers dump US Media and Chinese tech stocks? Well, if those media organisations are having their hold over the US consumer systematically broken, then that would be one reason. The Chinese side, that could point towards some form of trade war, or a war of a different kind.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (29th March 2021), lisalu (29th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With my thoughts on the vaccines I've not seen much of MSM reporting recently. I saw this comment on the Q research board however:

Quote I just heard a rumor and I'm not going to sauce it, but was suggested that military is observing online chatter and specifically trying to estimate % of americans and those around the globe who in some way qualify as a unique individual who would support a US military intervention in political/corporate (media, tech etc) affairs

One would assume that the military will naturally jump in if/when the public opinion is shifted on the legitimacy of election fraud claims.. ie they don't act publicly until we've gotten to a point in which, ideally, we would no longer need the military.. But doesn't hurt, **** it

In case they're looking for this chatter,

I support military intervention against the current fake regime in the US
    It reminded me of another moment on Bill Maher's tv show from a week or so ago. Real Time is about the only US current affairs tv I semi regularly watch. These days it's really an exercise in trying to discern any layered comms, because as I've posted above, I think it's visible in this show. If I had to guess I'd say Maher has been 'flipped'. This time it was a rather clunky insertion of the stat that Trump had won more votes than any other President in history, followed, after a slight pause, with a 'thank goodness that Joe Biden won even more'. Now as I write that it doesn't seem meaningful, but in the context of the last few shows it did strike me as a pre-arranged line that was deliberately inserted into a conversation. There was other stuff in an interview with Alex Padilla about the border crisis and then a subsequent segment with Rahen Seilam from the Manhattan Institute where some stark facts about finances etc were at least mentioned alongside the other stuff. You'd probably have to see the clip to decide for yourself if I'm seeing things which aren't really there... It does feel a little, along with some of the reporting they've done on critical race theory, cancel culture etc that someone is testing the waters. Maybe there's a massive data analysis underway to assess how strongly the programming is holding and if or when this sham could be taken down.

Course the injections continue to be administered, moves continue to be made in Ukraine, The Persian Gulf and the South China Sea etc. So where this feeling of unreality fits in, or if its really something that's in my own head, is difficult to say. The fencing round the White House is real though...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), pabranno (24th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone else has noticed Maher:

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitl...nk-of-collapse

Quote He's no longer a loyal Democrat. He's anti-Trump. And his enthusiasm for Trump resistance is rapidly waning.

The liberal comedian's HBO talk show, "Real Time with Bill Maher," has turned into a weekly ray of hope for those of us praying America snaps out of its left-wing fascism revolution.
    My theory, such as it is...

The Biden administration is false. Plenty of clues abound if you care to look for them. They're in office but not in power. However if this was revealed on Jan 21st there could easily have been a civil war. Work has had to be done to change the public views that have been developed over so many years of brainwashing by the MSM and the intelligence agencies that run them.

What's happening now is a controlled demolition of two things, trust in the mainstream media and the DC insider culture that I suggest permeated both parties, although which has latterly been labelled by some as exclusively the realm of the Democrats.

The intention with whoever is pulling the strings of Bill Maher and likely other personalities is to detach the libertarian wing of the Democrats along with independents, free thinking types etc.

Afghanistan has been deliberately botched to incur maximum damage on President Patsy.

There may be more where that came from before someone pulls the plug on this but when that happens (I think early 2022) then the intention is that there will be widespread public support, not just for regime change but for massive changes in the way American life is conducted.

Or I'm watching the wrong movie. Also possible!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

bluestflame (14th September 2021), Brigantia (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 13th September 2021 at 15:39.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th September 2021), avid (14th September 2021), bluestflame (14th September 2021), Brigantia (13th September 2021), ClearWater (13th September 2021), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), Journeyman (13th September 2021), mountain_jim (13th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th September 2021), avid (14th September 2021), Brigantia (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), Journeyman (14th September 2021), lisalu (14th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), pueblo (28th September 2022), Ratszinger (14th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Events in the Baltic sea look heavily scripted to me.

First off, Biden and Nuland are both on the record as threatening Nord Stream 2 if Russia invades Ukraine.
    This isn't how the game is played. Political leaders couch their threats in veiled, ambiguous language. 'Serious repercussions', 'Strong and determined counter-measures', 'we have many options by which to respond'. It's language that says something without saying something. They don't discuss matters at an operational level for obvious reasons. They definitely don't tie themselves into specifics, for many reasons, not least to maintain plausible deniability, or to ensure the safety of any military personnel that could be involved in operations. This is basic stuff, familiar to anyone that's observed the back and forth of communications during a conflict.

So if the basics aren't being followed, our first question should be why? Why have centuries of best practice been abandoned? Some may argue incompetence or senescence. I don't buy it, any more than I buy some of the other cartoonish behaviour described elsewhere in this thread. I haven't been buying this for a long time now.

Today there was another episode in the Baltic storyline. Let's accept every aspect of this on face value, what level of incompetence would we be talking about? Just take the scheduling of the ceremony to honour two sailors for their exploits as an example. Imagining that you deal in OPSEC as a matter of life and death, that you are involved in an exercise that's going to draw the eyes and ears of every intelligence agency in the world. At what point in the operation would you schedule the honours ceremony for a couple of navy divers? That's before you start unpicking the breadcrumb trail of the sale of drones etc etc.

If it was a Hollywood movie, you'd criticise the writing but maybe it would scrape a B if the effects and the acting were decent. You'd still feel a little cheated though that they didn't do a better job with the motivations and actions of the bad guys, at least making an effort to make it more plausible? To do any less suggests you hold your audience in contempt...
    Last edited by Journeyman; 28th September 2022 at 09:27.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mojo (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), norman (28th September 2022), pueblo (28th September 2022), Satori (29th September 2022), Spiral (28th September 2022), Tintin (28th September 2022), wegge (28th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

There seems to be precisely pre planned timing.

Pre planned by at least a month, across the board, and pre planned as a skeleton plan by probably years.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), Journeyman (28th September 2022), mojo (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), Spiral (28th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pipe investors.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	49663

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    There seems to be precisely pre planned timing.

Pre planned by at least a month, across the board, and pre planned as a skeleton plan by probably years.
    See the attached pic.

Note data and PIPE investors.

Pipe now terminated.

138.5m 1+3+8+5=17 comm

Somewhere there's a script that's being followed. Timing likely variable depending events.

I think a lot of this is change management, it's a narrative aimed at creating the right environment for a very drastic change. Fear forms a part of it, as does uncertainty. Look across the world at how many governments have been discredited, at how high the level of dissatisfaction is in the status quo? Have global and national institutions ever been held in lower regard?

There is a growing threat of nuclear war.

There is a threat of famine.

There is a threat of financial upheaval.

There is the growing awareness of potential negative outcomes from the vaccine, as well as 'long covid', monkeypox etc etc.

There is the perceived threat to the environment.

A crisis point will be reached, perhaps this Autumn?

When a new option is presented, the push back against it will be less than it would ever have normally been Particularly if this new alternative is also positioned as an alternative to the much trailed WEF 'you will own nothing and you will be happy' gang of pantomime villains.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mojo (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), norman (28th September 2022), Spiral (28th September 2022), wegge (28th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,656 times in 8,595 posts

reading this link, it seems they may be preparing the US citizens for a huge false-flag to be blamed on the Maga-republicans, or just trying to stoke the fires of a civil war in the US but in my view will need a flashpoint event for it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...estroy-america

https://summit.news/2022/09/27/video...stroy-america/

Video: Biden Advisor Declares MAGA Conservatives Want To ‘Destroy’ America
    Says Trump supporters are a ‘danger to our way of life’

A senior Biden advisor declared Sunday that it is “important to call out” MAGA conservatives as people who “essentially want to destroy the United States of America.”

Keisha Lance Bottoms, the president’s “senior advisor on public engagement,” made the comments during an interview on MSNBC.

Host Jonathan Capehart asked Bottoms “will folks in the administration between now and the November 8th elections keep hammering away at that phrase? At that imagery?” referring to ‘the MAGA agenda’.

Bottoms responded “What we see, again, with this MAGA Republican agenda, is an effort to disrupt our democracy,” adding “I think it will always be important to call out any effort there is to destroy, essentially, destroy the United States of America.”

She continued, “when you have a MAGA Republican agenda that has no respect for the Constitution, that has no respect for free and fair elections, then it is important for all of us, not just the president, not just me, for all of us to call it out for what it is. It is a danger to our democracy, it is a danger to our way of life.”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...YWEaGUMmWkmjnQ

Bottoms’ comments come as Hillary Clinton directly compared Trump supporters to Hitler acolytes:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...ERcdOvQ0xroxNg

Fox News host Harris Faulkner accused Hillary of directing “hate speech” toward conservatives, noting “that kind of talk is so irresponsible. There are things that are going on. We have a justice on the Supreme Court with an assassination attempt in this country.”

The host continued, “comparing things to Hitler and to slavery, why can’t things live in history where they were? They were terrible enough. Do they need to be brought back and be diminished so that we can raise something above it?”

“Hillary Clinton saying well, this person or this situation is like Hitler, what is she talking about that is like Hitler in this country right now? Is she so ignorant that she doesn’t know how many people died? There’s nothing going on in this country right now like Hitler,” Faulkner urged.

< more at links >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th September 2022 at 16:50.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mojo (28th September 2022), Spiral (28th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast