Thread: You're watching a movie?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: You're watching a movie?

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Events in the Baltic sea look heavily scripted to me.

First off, Biden and Nuland are both on the record as threatening Nord Stream 2 if Russia invades Ukraine.
    This isn't how the game is played. Political leaders couch their threats in veiled, ambiguous language. 'Serious repercussions', 'Strong and determined counter-measures', 'we have many options by which to respond'. It's language that says something without saying something. They don't discuss matters at an operational level for obvious reasons. They definitely don't tie themselves into specifics, for many reasons, not least to maintain plausible deniability, or to ensure the safety of any military personnel that could be involved in operations. This is basic stuff, familiar to anyone that's observed the back and forth of communications during a conflict.

So if the basics aren't being followed, our first question should be why? Why have centuries of best practice been abandoned? Some may argue incompetence or senescence. I don't buy it, any more than I buy some of the other cartoonish behaviour described elsewhere in this thread. I haven't been buying this for a long time now.

Today there was another episode in the Baltic storyline. Let's accept every aspect of this on face value, what level of incompetence would we be talking about? Just take the scheduling of the ceremony to honour two sailors for their exploits as an example. Imagining that you deal in OPSEC as a matter of life and death, that you are involved in an exercise that's going to draw the eyes and ears of every intelligence agency in the world. At what point in the operation would you schedule the honours ceremony for a couple of navy divers? That's before you start unpicking the breadcrumb trail of the sale of drones etc etc.

If it was a Hollywood movie, you'd criticise the writing but maybe it would scrape a B if the effects and the acting were decent. You'd still feel a little cheated though that they didn't do a better job with the motivations and actions of the bad guys, at least making an effort to make it more plausible? To do any less suggests you hold your audience in contempt...

Of course they hold their audience in contempt, they've been trying to kill them for the past couple of years, and "best practice" went out of the window years ago.

Everything across the board has been massively dumbed down, with cognitive dissonance overload.

This is why the phrase "clown world" has come about, it's all lies, BS, double speak & nonsense, which is a big part of a satanic agenda, it's part of the MO.

It confuses & demoralises people, there is no coherent ideology, nothing is real or permanent, not even your gender.

Few people even pay any attention anymore, only us lunatic "conspiracy theorists", most people are getting through life vegging out on box set banalities, pointless sports & even more pointless celebs.

They don't care if the odd person with eyes & a half functioning brain does spot whats going on, they just "cancel" you & de-platform you,.... they own the media, they own google, facebook & every other medium that 99% of the population communicate by.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Journeyman (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Was with you up to this point:

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Few people even pay any attention anymore, only us lunatic "conspiracy theorists", most people are getting through life vegging out on box set banalities, pointless sports & even more pointless celebs.

They don't care if the odd person with eyes & a half functioning brain does spot whats going on, they just "cancel" you & de-platform you,.... they own the media, they own google, facebook & every other medium that 99% of the population communicate by.
    There are signs of 'awakening' all around. Note the quote marks, because exactly what that means, that's a subject in itself. Conspiracy theories have gone mainstream. There's coverage on BBC, a serialised investigation programme etc. It's negative coverage, but crucially, it surfaces these things that were rarely if ever even acknowledged before. Then of course there's the likes of Adam Curtis etc. There's been a spate of 'disclosure' orientated tv and movies, even in those box sets that people are sat back and consuming, there's been some messaging in there that's started to break down the previous paradigms. It's working. I overhear conversations in pubs that would never have been held in public, even perhaps 5 years ago? 'Normies' are questioning things which they never used to.

The cancelling and deplatforming has now become a major issue. It's creating pushback. Look at how Google, Facebook and Twitter have been ran, think about the creation of Rumble, Bitchute, Gab and the movement of 'awake' people into those sites where they can speak amongst each other and thus intensify and reinforce each others beliefs, gaining strength and numbers. The very act of chasing them off the mainstream weakened those platforms whilst polarising opposition.

Look at the pandemic and how many obvious lies were told. Stupid lies that didn't actually push their agenda forward. Lies that are going to come back at them. They were never this stupid. They lied of course, but only as much as would benefit them and they kept the lies clever. They never just gave away political or economic capital. This has been a managed process, drawing back the veil on the institutions and methodology of the way they used to run the show and performing a controlled demolition in order to facilitate a move to the new phase. The creation of this opposition and a chaotic clash of viewpoints was the objective. We are heading towards a great awakening, the forces which bind together the current paradigm have been deliberately weakened and when they fall the illusion will be that this is an organic reaction to the tyranny of the WEF and its allies.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th September 2022), Spiral (29th September 2022), wondering (30th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

There are signs of 'awakening' all around. Note the quote marks, because exactly what that means, that's a subject in itself. Conspiracy theories have gone mainstream. There's coverage on BBC, a serialised investigation programme etc. It's negative coverage, but crucially, it surfaces these things that were rarely if ever even acknowledged before. Then of course there's the likes of Adam Curtis etc. There's been a spate of 'disclosure' orientated tv and movies, even in those box sets that people are sat back and consuming, there's been some messaging in there that's started to break down the previous paradigms. It's working. I overhear conversations in pubs that would never have been held in public, even perhaps 5 years ago? 'Normies' are questioning things which they never used to.

The cancelling and deplatforming has now become a major issue. It's creating pushback. Look at how Google, Facebook and Twitter have been ran, think about the creation of Rumble, Bitchute, Gab and the movement of 'awake' people into those sites where they can speak amongst each other and thus intensify and reinforce each others beliefs, gaining strength and numbers. The very act of chasing them off the mainstream weakened those platforms whilst polarising opposition.

Look at the pandemic and how many obvious lies were told. Stupid lies that didn't actually push their agenda forward. Lies that are going to come back at them. They were never this stupid. They lied of course, but only as much as would benefit them and they kept the lies clever. They never just gave away political or economic capital. This has been a managed process, drawing back the veil on the institutions and methodology of the way they used to run the show and performing a controlled demolition in order to facilitate a move to the new phase. The creation of this opposition and a chaotic clash of viewpoints was the objective. We are heading towards a great awakening, the forces which bind together the current paradigm have been deliberately weakened and when they fall the illusion will be that this is an organic reaction to the tyranny of the WEF and its allies.
    I can't believe you mentioned Adam Curtis, he was in my head when I did that post, and again when I woke up this morning thinking about this very subject lol.

The Q lot reckon they are trying to create a critical mass of folk who know what's going on before they start rounding up the "bad guys", I'm not sure if that's true or just narrative.

I am meeting more people who are starting to get bits of it, but if I go by the guys at work, things don't look too rosy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th September 2022), wondering (30th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

To Spiral and Journeyman.

Check out what the "Great White Brotherhood" are up to nowadays. "White" is as arrogant and aspirational as "Black magicians" could be, I guess.

They have two 'teams'.

1) "The Order of the Phoenix"

2) "The Order of the Golden Dawn".

Beneath them, there are many more subsidiarity covens.

They are in the process of swapping their roles over. The Order of the Phoenix is stepping back to let the Order of the Golden Dawn take the leadership in the great agenda ( the plot to replace "god" and sit on a god throne ). I don't know this for certain but I think the activation of Cern has allowed for the intensely evil ritual power of the The Order of the Phoenix to be 'retired' in favour of a technological portal to move in and out of here at will. [I wonder how well that will work when Europe is total blackout?]

They can now move forwards with the new phase and style of False Light and Love under the Golden Dawn's management while the Phoenix group manage the appropriate exhibitions of 'blood for the masses'' of their lower level minions to back up the Golden Dawn's presentation of themselves as the "Good Guys".

With that dynamic coming into being rapidly, we are all set for the greatest deception of all. They are probably even going to raise up an Antichrist of false love and light. No, I have no idea which puppet that would be. Keep in mind the current chosen slogan for the Golden Dawn's operation is "Peace and Prosperity". If you see and hear public figures ringing that bell, beware. I've already seen one, there will surely be a whole gang of them eventually. Or, maybe, if the slogan is outed as being their 'call-sign', they'll replace it with another one, but as of a few months ago, it was still standing.

It doesn't matter what you believe in at all. It's what they believe in, and that's what's driving their agenda forwards.

While world watching, as we all are, it helps to see things in that framework instead of being locked into the nation state false grid. Well, no, The nation state thing is real, but only in our minds and hearts. The enemy doesn't see it like that or do it like that. There are players on all three sides flying the same national flags. Same goes for the Roman church and the communists and the ufologists.

Three sides ?

Yes, black satanic, false light satanic and true light.

OK, now I've certified myself completely nuts, right ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Journeyman (29th September 2022), Spiral (29th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    To Spiral and Journeyman.

Check out what the "Great White Brotherhood" are up to nowadays. "White" is as arrogant and aspirational as "Black magicians" could be, I guess.

They have two 'teams'.

1) "The Order of the Phoenix"

2) "The Order of the Golden Dawn".

Beneath them, there are many more subsidiarity covens.

They are in the process of swapping their roles over. The Order of the Phoenix is stepping back to let the Order of the Golden Dawn take the leadership in the great agenda ( the plot to replace "god" and sit on a god throne ). I don't know this for certain but I think the activation of Cern has allowed for the intensely evil ritual power of the The Order of the Phoenix to be 'retired' in favour of a technological portal to move in and out of here at will. [I wonder how well that will work when Europe is total blackout?]

They can now move forwards with the new phase and style of False Light and Love under the Golden Dawn's management while the Phoenix group manage the appropriate exhibitions of 'blood for the masses'' of their lower level minions to back up the Golden Dawn's presentation of themselves as the "Good Guys".

With that dynamic coming into being rapidly, we are all set for the greatest deception of all. They are probably even going to raise up an Antichrist of false love and light. No, I have no idea which puppet that would be. Keep in mind the current chosen slogan for the Golden Dawn's operation is "Peace and Prosperity". If you see and hear public figures ringing that bell, beware. I've already seen one, there will surely be a whole gang of them eventually. Or, maybe, if the slogan is outed as being their 'call-sign', they'll replace it with another one, but as of a few months ago, it was still standing.

It doesn't matter what you believe in at all. It's what they believe in, and that's what's driving their agenda forwards.

While world watching, as we all are, it helps to see things in that framework instead of being locked into the nation state false grid. Well, no, The nation state thing is real, but only in our minds and hearts. The enemy doesn't see it like that or do it like that. There are players on all three sides flying the same national flags. Same goes for the Roman church and the communists and the ufologists.

Three sides ?

Yes, black satanic, false light satanic and true light.

OK, now I've certified myself completely nuts, right ?
    Now Norman you should know better. You are speaking to someone who believes dark sorcerors using the Golden Dawn's conception of the Kabbalistic tree of life have taken us down to the Klippoth from 2020 onwards. I'll save you a good place on the ward.

Do you mind me asking where you've got the reading of the Phoenix and the Golden Dawn? There was someone on Youtube for awhile who I've discussed before here who had two dark factions competing for the leadership role, but she had it as the Phoenix and the Dragon (from memory, could be wrong on that). She made very compelling videos, but I stopped following her finally on intuition. More recently Probably Alexandra has set out the false awakening argument in a well structure accessible way. In any case, I think there could well be competition at lower and mid levels of the pyramid, there's some very good evidence for that within the decoding symbolism blog I sometimes post here. My guess however is that there's a level above that, maybe not even a human level, where the competition stops and the idea of factions subsides.

All guesswork though! I am in the position of Robert Anton Wilson in the quote I often see in someone's signature here. I know very little, but I have my suspicions.... I sense we're being herded, I sense that there are pre-set pathways prepared to accept the compliant, the independently minded, the contrarians etc. A place for everyone and everyone in their place.... I think regardless of the warning signs however, as the ratchet is tightened and the fear increases, it will be difficult to resist the allure of whatever is put forward as the answer.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I can't believe you mentioned Adam Curtis, he was in my head when I did that post, and again when I woke up this morning thinking about this very subject lol.

The Q lot reckon they are trying to create a critical mass of folk who know what's going on before they start rounding up the "bad guys", I'm not sure if that's true or just narrative.

I am meeting more people who are starting to get bits of it, but if I go by the guys at work, things don't look too rosy.
    I think it's like an iceberg. If I am hearing the odd conversation in the pub, and I am, there'll be many more with their suspicions kept private.

Besides, as an exercise, try picking a country at random and trying to work out what their opinion of their govt is? How many popular leaders are there? Has there ever been a time when so many were so disaffected? I don't think that's an accident.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th September 2022), Spiral (29th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Did I say they were competing ?

They are all part of the same thing.

Yes, a lot of guess work and a lot of listening and a lot of intellectual humble pie.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th September 2022), Spiral (29th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,641 times in 8,594 posts

Quote All guesswork though! I am in the position of Robert Anton Wilson in the quote I often see in someone's signature here. I know very little, but I have my suspicions.... I sense we're being herded, I sense that there are pre-set pathways prepared to accept the compliant, the independently minded, the contrarians etc. A place for everyone and everyone in their place.... I think regardless of the warning signs however, as the ratchet is tightened and the fear increases, it will be difficult to resist the allure of whatever is put forward as the answer.
    That's me

RAW's books had an influence on my understanding and methods of thinking and categorizing - I believe he called belief systems 'reality tunnels' in some of his works.

His mixing (with Robert Shea) of very obscure factual history with obvious(?) fantasy and conspiracy in The Illuminatus Trilogy I considered the first and finest psychedelic fiction I read during the life period when I was experimenting with these ego highlighting and reprogramming aids.

///

Quote The Q lot reckon they are trying to create a critical mass of folk who know what's going on before they start rounding up the "bad guys", I'm not sure if that's true or just narrative.
    I guess my long-term activity in that thread puts me in this category, but I don't assume any "good guys" are winning or are going to round up the "bad guys" at this point. I do realize many surface-level viewpoint folks do believe this.

Again, my RAW quote is the position I attempt to hold - but it does appear to me that the Q op has contributed to the awakening of the extreme levels of US officialdom and election corruption and the only factual thing I was ever sure of based on evidence was that the Trump admin was involved on the inside of the operation, not some random posters as some believe has been proven.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th September 2022 at 19:44.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Journeyman (29th September 2022), Spiral (29th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Is it live, or is it MEMOREX ?

"Watch the Water"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3