Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: You're watching a movie?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Question You're watching a movie?

Many of us are feeling uneasy at soldiers in the streets of DC or the rumours spreading, from Chinese missile attacks to FEMA camps. However, although I don't know what's going to happen, does share a sense of unreality around recent events? There's a phrase from some of the Q drops that comes to mind:

Quote You are watching a 'scripted' movie.
    Recent events seem to bear that out. The Q predictions are being fulfilled one by one. Can they see the future? Or did they write a script 3 years ago and everyone involved has a copy of their lines?

It feels at present there are lots of actors playing roles, rather than real players making moves. I suspect the outcome is set in stone, either there was a genuine conflict resolved some time ago and this aftermath is about presenting it to the wider world, or there was never a conflict and this is the way the powers that be have decided to conduct the next phase of their plans.

Why do I feel this way? For one, there's a cartoonish way in which some of the participants have been behaving. The choices of the Democrats, Biden was a weak candidate with all the trappings of a sacrificial lamb, Harris an unpopular one. Were they really the best that the cabal could do? Pelosi looks like she's being led around on a leash. None of them convince.

Of all the artists who could've been invited to the inauguration, what are the odds that Tom Hanks and Lady Gaga are chosen? Hanks who has been the subject of so much dark suspicion and who some think has been under some form of house arrest, Lady Gaga of spirit cooking witchcraft fame.

I felt the same when I saw the statue of Moloch within the Vatican walls or the pagan references in the recent nativity scene. Is this a sign they don't care what they broadcast, or are they not really in control and someone else has decided that they'll put things out there till the penny drops to the masses?

Will the Chinese attack? No, I don't believe so. I think this is one more idea thrown into the mix to heighten the tension. Is this a massive distraction, are there other things happening? Is it a clever plan to cover for the worlds elite heading to underground bunkers under the cover of imprisonment? A pantomime to distract whilst the vaccines are administered?

I don't pretend to know the endgame or even if the players we see are really the ones making moves. My suspicion is that they're not, that we're watching actors and real power is exercised at a distance. That's how I'd do it if I wanted to rule the world anyway...

Does anyone else have that feeling of unreality?

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alan (20th January 2021), Antagenet (21st January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Ben (21st January 2021), Bluegreen (20th January 2021), Brigantia (19th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2021), George (17th March 2021), Inversion (4th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), kfm27917 (14th March 2021), lisalu (18th March 2021), magicmanx (23rd January 2021), meat suit (19th January 2021), Merkaba360 (19th January 2021), Mike (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (19th January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), RunningDeer (9th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021), Violet3 (20th January 2021), wondering (19th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: You're watching a movie?

I agree with you; this isn't just playing out in the US, but worldwide.

Thank you for the link you posted on another thread about Epstein's 'temple' being fake; looking at it, it's definitely painted as a trompe d'oeil. That has made me rethink the Epstein saga; the photo of him on a hospital gurney was definitely fake, the face (particularly the ear, which is as distinctive as a fingerprint) was wrong, and the background looked to have been a fire station. Was this a major distraction?

I followed the Meghan Markle debacle for a while, that was a hoot. Seasoned watchers reckoned that she had backers who were blackmailing the royals through the most easily compromised link - Harry - but is it likely that they couldn't have quietly got rid of her, either through a tragic demise or paid off? No, that was pure theatre as well.

I've been looking into the Gemstone and Opal Files, I think there is some disinfo in them but I get from them that the big plan was the theft of key world resources, particularly those in public ownership. The bottom line is that a few major companies pretty much own all the key resources now, and seeing as finance, business and economics make most people's eyes glaze over, few people are paying much attention to this. Children in DUMBs is a lot more emotive and riveting.

I suspect that the people who are pulling the strings are hidden and unknown to us, and those we believe to be the 'elite' are their ground troops. I don't know what the endgame is either, just consuming popcorn until it's more clear.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 19th January 2021 at 14:28. Reason: Typo

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Bluegreen (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Journeyman (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), kfm27917 (10th February 2021), lisalu (18th March 2021), mountain_jim (19th January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021), Violet3 (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

I always assumed Epstein was alive, only question in my mind was whether Barr let the Mossad squirrel him away to Israel or whether some white hats got him for a later reveal - I now suspect the former.

My heart tells me this movie is a key part of the death-rebirth archetype where humanity must go through the depths to Awaken and regain spiritual control of the race's destiny and planet in a positive way that raises the planetary vibration.

Maybe just my own hopium, but I choose to believe I manifested on this planet during this time to do my part to and contribute my energy, thoughts, and vibrations towards that positive change in the Good/Evil ratio of those in control.

I find it ironic that the local side I am 'on' makes me a white-supremacist Nazi to many apparently, but oh well.

I suspect we have help but have to do our part ourselves. The 'help' might even be directing this 'movie', rather than the controllers, who will lose eventually.

Keep Hope Alive!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th January 2021 at 14:12.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Bluegreen (20th January 2021), Brigantia (19th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Journeyman (19th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th January 2021), lisalu (18th March 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021), Violet3 (20th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Good point. There are so many things indicating that events are scripted well in advance, even appearing in films or TV shows like the Simpsons. Whether it is a game or an occult tradition I am not sure, but it seems the 'players' feel a need to drop information about the coming 'action' before it occurs. Perhaps to strengthen the timeline it occurs on and make it more likely to run?

It is kind of an old idea as well, that we are in a kind of movie, or just watching shadows on the wall of a cave (Plato), or that we are all (not just the big actors) in a play- hence Shakespeare ( I paraphrase): the world is a stage and we are but players on it. Perhaps it is all about how consciously we play a small part in the many turns of the plot.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Bluegreen (20th January 2021), Brigantia (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Journeyman (21st January 2021), lisalu (18th March 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

Thank you for the link you posted on another thread about Epstein's 'temple' being fake; looking at it, it's definitely painted as a trompe d'oeil. That has made me rethink the Epstein saga; the photo of him on a hospital gurney was definitely fake, the face (particularly the ear, which is as distinctive as a fingerprint) was wrong, and the background looked to have been a fire station. Was this a major distraction?

I followed the Meghan Markle debacle for a while, that was a hoot. Seasoned watchers reckoned that she had backers who were blackmailing the royals through the most easily compromised link - Harry - but is it likely that they couldn't have quietly got rid of her, either through a tragic demise or paid off? No, that was pure theatre as well.

I've been looking into the Gemstone and Opal Files, I think there is some disinfo in them but I get from them that the big plan was the theft of key world resources, particularly those in public ownership. The bottom line is that a few major companies pretty much own all the key resources now, and seeing as finance, business and economics make most people's eyes glaze over, few people are paying much attention to this. Children in DUMBs is a lot more emotive and riveting.

I suspect that the people who are pulling the strings are hidden and unknown to us, and those we believe to be the 'elite' are their ground troops. I don't know what the endgame is either, just consuming popcorn until it's more clear.
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I always assumed Epstein was alive, only question in my mind was whether Barr let the Mossad squirrel him away to Israel or whether some white hats got him for a later reveal - I now suspect the former.

My heart tells me this movie is a key part of the death-rebirth archetype where humanity must go through the depths to Awaken and regain spiritual control of the race's destiny and planet in a positive way that raises the planetary vibration.

Maybe just my own hopium, but I choose to believe I manifested on this planet during this time to do my part to and contribute my energy, thoughts, and vibrations towards that positive change in the Good/Evil ratio of those in control.

I find it ironic that the local side I am 'on' makes me a white-supremacist Nazi to many apparently, but oh well.

I suspect we have help but have to do our part ourselves. The 'help' might even be directing this 'movie', rather than the controllers, who will lose eventually.

Keep Hope Alive!
    Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Good point. There are so many things indicating that events are scripted well in advance, even appearing in films or TV shows like the Simpsons. Whether it is a game or an occult tradition I am not sure, but it seems the 'players' feel a need to drop information about the coming 'action' before it occurs. Perhaps to strengthen the timeline it occurs on and make it more likely to run?
    I put movie, but I have a strong (and growing stronger by the hour after waking with it) feeling that a better word would be 'ritual'. There's so many indicators, the stylised way this is being conducted, the gematria numerology which links Trump's birthday with his initial inauguration (70 yrs, 7 month, 7 days) or the astrological aspects where the 20th was a notably terrible time for the inauguration.

I wonder about 'Q' and the repeated 17's - 8 in gematria, an important number for those that follow the mystery schools.

I wonder about whether we're seeing a death of the king ritual and if its related to the one in Dallas in '63

I don't have answers but I know enough now that those that don't account for the religion that TPTB follow are not only complete, they are next to useless. Washington was built for rituals. This crowning ceremony is mirrored in the Masonic temple every 4 years. The obelisk stands erect opposite the feminine aspect in the cupola of the Capitol. Where will those energies be directed?

Sorry if this is a little out there!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Brigantia (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), lisalu (18th March 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), selinam (20th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021), Violet3 (20th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I put movie, but I have a strong (and growing stronger by the hour after waking with it) feeling that a better word would be 'ritual'. There's so many indicators, the stylised way this is being conducted, the gematria numerology which links Trump's birthday with his initial inauguration (70 yrs, 7 month, 7 days) or the astrological aspects where the 20th was a notably terrible time for the inauguration.
    The ritual aspects are above my level of knowledge, though I believe that in Freemasonry an initiate has to go through a symbolic, ritual 'killing', and is obviously still alive and kicking at the end of it. Although we'll probably never get to the bottom of it to get the definitive truth, I've read theories that the murders of Lincoln and JFK were faked, plus those of JFK's brother and son. Maybe we'll see another faked death or deaths so that the actors can retire.

What has been going on definitely has the feeling of 'staged'. I've compared it elsewhere not to a movie, but to a long thriller series where you're grasping at small clues each week, and then at the end it's all wrapped up in a way that you would never have guessed. It's often the case that the hero/heroine is in a seemingly hopeless situation of dire peril, but is miraculously saved and all is well.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 20th January 2021 at 13:31. Reason: Typo

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Journeyman (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (20th January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Violet3 (20th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Couple of further movie points which I thought I'd share, without necessarily having an answer to them.

First off, the Biden admin. Speech seemed to hit the right points and there was a tangible relief from those who spent the past 4 years cringing or terrified of what may come next.

Is it still feeling fake to anyone else though? There's images floating on the chans of Trump in the back window when Biden's sat at his desk. Video of troops turning back on Biden. Non US official flags used at ceremony. Oath not taken at noon but at 11:48am which is not how set out in the rules. etc etc. Then 17 flags at Trump departure and oddly numbered 17 plane that followed Trump returned from Florida to DC and supposed clues in the dress Melania wore. Now its the nature of people who have invested much time and hope to look for patterns and salvation even when its not there, but to it feels faked nonetheless. Is it a demo of the rigged system? Like they used the Trump admin to show that the right can't achieve anything in the current setup and maybe a bit of Biden to show the reverse is also true. Bet the troops aren't packing up that may be an indicator more than the panto.

Secondly, every movie needs a villain, or two, or more...

Name:  klaus-schwab .png
Views: 2085
Size:  210.6 KB

I think Dr No had a less sinister look... He's spawned lots of funny memes with his 'You will eat ze bugs und live in a pod' quotes. Was he straight from central casting? 'We need a super villain. Dave, you get out there, put on this satanic robe and tell 'em to eat bugs in a German accent.'

Then there's 'Building Back Better' which Joe Biden is back on message with. That's cropped up in NZ, Australia, UK etc. etc. I get the WEF is supplying the template, but wasn't the NWO a little slicker and more subtle than this in days gone by? More Iago than pantomime villain?

They are making it easy to make a graphic or a video which would get through to the masses that these are not separate governments, but differing heads of the one Hydra.

Are they speeding their plans because they no longer need to be subtle, or are they deliberately making mistakes, because this edifice is being discarded? Are we seeing one arm of this Hegelian dialogue being exposed as the other arm is being prepared to take over?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), kfm27917 (10th February 2021), One (23rd January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Stretching the movie metaphor to television, we get programmed by the 'Programs'.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), One (23rd January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Keep Hope Alive!
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Stretching the movie metaphor to television, we get programmed by the 'Programs'.
    The programs are broadCAST and channelled, the head of the BBC is the 'Controller' and the Media bewitches us just as Medea did in ancient greece....

On the movie theme. If this is correct then I expect in the days ahead we'll see people acting as extreme versions of themselves, particularly on the Democrat side. The necessary 'scare' that Q talks of will translate into partisan attacks on freedom and the American way until such time as the moderate centre is appalled and repelled by the seeming triumph of extremism. Alongside this we'll perhaps get more examples of the media failing to play fair or big tech censoring with an ever greater iron fist abandoning any pretension at impartiality. At the point of crisis the end of the third reel as our heroes seem doomed... Is that rock music I can hear? Surely not! Heark! the Deus Ex Machina descends from the heavens in the shape of a C130. It's the reincarnation of Andrew Jackson, George Washington and George Patton! They're all packing and loaded for bear. Whose that in the pilot seat? It's DJT himself, only now he's got wings.

Etc etc.

Maybe I'm overegging the pudding, but if it's a movie, then thought will have gone into the ending. How can this play out so that there's not angry mobs looking to do their own detective work on who was a member of the cabal, or whose family were? How do they stop the country tearing itself apart and then turning on the land of King George, or the Swiss home of the banking elite, or the Vatican and demanding retribution at the sharp end of a B52 or Trident missile?

Speaking as someone who lives in the land of the erstwhile King George, please go easy. I've not seen any troops surrounding the city or pulling down Cleopatras needle. Maybe that's still to come?

Or maybe this is the Revelation playbook. The first beast, resting on the seven hills of Rome, ridden by the purple jewel clad whore of Babylon has fallen at the hands of the Second Beast whose time has now come. Who is this man offering peace and security via Nesara and Gesara? Why it's Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes has endorsed him. What could possibly go wrong? Here, take my hand and insert the chip!
    Last edited by Journeyman; 22nd January 2021 at 19:02.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Brigantia (23rd January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), pueblo (22nd January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I have been listening to this today (or trying). It very much relates to this thread and is also current.

GENE DECODE DISCUSSES LATEST UPDATED WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/b39RxlyYOac

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The feeling of unreality, of scripts being followed, has only intensified.

Have you seen the stock market news? On the surface a fun story, a group of nerds on Reddit become aware that a hedge fund has sold 260% of a company and is committed to buying a certain share on Friday. They've gone crazy buying it themselves, knowing that the hedge fund HAS to buy on the date concerned. Now there's rumours that the market itself could crash on the basis of the actions of these teenage kids bucking the system from their Reddit group.

The name of the stock?

Gamestop.

Maybe a coincidence, but maybe not. Lot's have thought the plan was to crash the market in any case as the next step in the plan. How appropriate a name though?

---
    In other news, the day to day Biden news gets more and more contentious, with Tucker Carlson saying 'this bill will end America'

It feels like the stakes are being raised, the situation becoming ever more polarising. Meanwhile there are the little signals in the oddities around the inauguration ceremony, the lights going out at the White House etc. that support the Q narrative to those following, without being explicit enough to disturb the picture for the majority. Is this how a slow reveal looks? Either way, it all feels deliberate as the third act builds towards the moment of truth...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), Brigantia (27th January 2021), ClearWater (28th January 2021), gord (27th January 2021), mountain_jim (28th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021), wegge (29th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The name of the stock?

Gamestop.
    Interesting... good catch! The narrative of that story is so compelling, the people v. the banksters, but I think you're right. Just as the scamdemic crippled the financial market worldwide, this could be part of the plan.

I remember 2008 very well, when the sub-prime mortgage scandal in the US had reverberations around the world.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2021), ClearWater (28th January 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Journeyman (27th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's today's example:

Is this administration deliberately courting negative headines and own goals? Did the Democrat party suddenly forget how to do things with subtlety? It's more like someone has looked down a list of potential appointments and picked the ones most likely to set alarm bells ringing.

Then there's this from the DOJ who are finally defending the sanctity of the US Presidential elections No, not that election, the 2016 one:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/socia...ation-campaign

Check out the quotes:

“Protecting every American citizen’s right to cast a legitimate vote is a key to the success of our republic,” said William F. Sweeney Jr., Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s New York Field Office. “What Mackey allegedly did to interfere with this process – by soliciting voters to cast their ballots via text – amounted to nothing short of vote theft. It is illegal behavior and contributes to the erosion of the public’s trust in our electoral processes.

Hmmm, I've seen sentiments like this recently someplace else

Would anyone be surprised if the beginning of the day for Team Biden is a meeting in a room with some guys from Military Intelligence saying 'Joe, today we'd like you to step on the foot of this grandma that you're due to give a medal to. Then grab her ass. Kamala, here's a broomstick and a scary hat. Go down to the local nursery and steal the children's candy. Oh and CNN, Time magazine, Eric Schmidt, Zuckerberg and Dorsey, you guys have to criticise Grandma's apple pie for not using organic flour and the crying kids for displaying white privilege.

I think we're looking at a graduated exercise in destroying the power of the current MSM and the left wing of the Democrat party. If I'm right we're in for a contentious few days or weeks, but for me at least there's not too much tension because I've seen this movie before.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 28th January 2021 at 19:13.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th February 2021), Brigantia (29th January 2021), ClearWater (28th January 2021), magicmanx (29th January 2021), mountain_jim (29th January 2021), wegge (29th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The name of the stock?

Gamestop.
    Interesting... good catch! The narrative of that story is so compelling, the people v. the banksters, but I think you're right. Just as the scamdemic crippled the financial market worldwide, this could be part of the plan.

I remember 2008 very well, when the sub-prime mortgage scandal in the US had reverberations around the world.
    Note that one of the major players in this is 'RobinHood' which has connotations of robbery, rebellion etc. Maybe the same narrative techniques on show in the Maddy McCann story? Could this be about the systematic exposure of differing arms of the power structure? There's a story about Michael Jordan being heavily exposed, is this punishment or an agreed 'fine' that he and other investors have to pay to clean his slate for the new people in charge? Maybe its a wealth transfer, or a way of pushing liquidity into the system whilst eliminating competition?

Although my guess is the real focus is the media. They have had to come out to defend the hedge funds, see Forbes.

Are the media going to be forced over the next couple of months to defend the indefensible? Gradually destroying the trust the masses have in them as they repeatedly go out to bat for increasingly lost causes? So the Biden admin goes 'super left' and starts moving far more rapidly towards ideological goals than would previously have been the case. The media goes along and continues to slam anyone that disagrees and gradually more and more people lose their patience with them and start to switch away from the established information brokers. Would this be the way to destroy the grip of the MSM? All this to happen as more and more disclosure of election fraud, Obamagate etc. etc. So that in a couple of months 'We the People' are demanding change and at that point it can be presented to them as an organic reaction to their demands, rather than something that was decided 2 years before? It would be a rough few months, but infinitely preferable to a civil or global war. It would also preserve more of the current system than would be possible if there were revelations of conspiracies dating back to 1871 and before.

I guess what I'm saying is that if there's been a change in governance at the top, how would they seek to manage it? Maybe you put your defeated opponents back in the hot seat (with a gun to their backs) and let them take the fall. Make them make the stupid play, overplay their hand and in the process destroy all the assets which kept their team at the top. I think that's the movie we're watching.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (29th January 2021), mountain_jim (29th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

The name of the stock?

Gamestop.

Note that one of the major players in this is 'RobinHood' which has connotations of robbery, rebellion etc. Maybe the same narrative techniques on show in the Maddy McCann story? Could this be about the systematic exposure of differing arms of the power structure? There's a story about Michael Jordan being heavily exposed, is this punishment or an agreed 'fine' that he and other investors have to pay to clean his slate for the new people in charge? Maybe its a wealth transfer, or a way of pushing liquidity into the system whilst eliminating competition?

Although my guess is the real focus is the media. They have had to come out to defend the hedge funds, see Forbes.

Are the media going to be forced over the next couple of months to defend the indefensible? Gradually destroying the trust the masses have in them as they repeatedly go out to bat for increasingly lost causes? So the Biden admin goes 'super left' and starts moving far more rapidly towards ideological goals than would previously have been the case. The media goes along and continues to slam anyone that disagrees and gradually more and more people lose their patience with them and start to switch away from the established information brokers. Would this be the way to destroy the grip of the MSM? All this to happen as more and more disclosure of election fraud, Obamagate etc. etc. So that in a couple of months 'We the People' are demanding change and at that point it can be presented to them as an organic reaction to their demands, rather than something that was decided 2 years before? It would be a rough few months, but infinitely preferable to a civil or global war. It would also preserve more of the current system than would be possible if there were revelations of conspiracies dating back to 1871 and before.

I guess what I'm saying is that if there's been a change in governance at the top, how would they seek to manage it? Maybe you put your defeated opponents back in the hot seat (with a gun to their backs) and let them take the fall. Make them make the stupid play, overplay their hand and in the process destroy all the assets which kept their team at the top. I think that's the movie we're watching.
    Unfortunately Robin hood,are locking people out of there accounts and selling there game stop shares to save them.thats the official line anyway

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Unfortunately Robin hood,are locking people out of there accounts and selling there game stop shares to save them.thats the official line anyway
    Indeed, they're playing the Sheriff of Nottingham role.

If this is a scripted narrative I don't think the writers are as obvious as having the bad guys using obvious villain names and of course each and any example could be pure coincidence. If they're not however I think it's about subliminal signalling. We see Robin Hood and we think of the legend, the man who stands up on behalf of the poor and downtrodden against a wicked system which has been usurped by evildoers. So by having that name a part of this story our subconscious mind is thinking about themes of rebellion against the abusers of power.

If you take a look at the Madeleine Mcann link that I posted yesterday, you'll see some very interesting newspaper front pages that the author found. In each, there are headlines saying one thing, whilst stories on the same page help to undermine that surface interpretation and push a very different line. Worth a look at in my view.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd February 2021), mountain_jim (29th January 2021), samildamach (29th January 2021), wegge (29th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Hey Journeyman,

I couldnīt find a link to Madeleine Mcann, is that this young girl that "got lost" over 10 years ago somewhere around Portugal?

Iīve really been thinking what is it about this case, our German newspapers keep it softly on the public subconscious since years!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd February 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Hey Journeyman,

I couldnīt find a link to Madeleine Mcann, is that this young girl that "got lost" over 10 years ago somewhere around Portugal?

Iīve really been thinking what is it about this case, our German newspapers keep it softly on the public subconscious since years!
    Yes, that's the one. Sorry, I should really have included a link in the previous post. Es tut mir leid!

I posted it in this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...49#post1407149

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    This will get you thinking, asking your own questions and wondering what REALLY happened....

....And just yesterday and today "Maddie" is featured all over the UK press, 13 years later - Does the goverment want a distraction from the covid track n trace hooha exploding in the UK?

The plot thickens even 13 years later
    The post above highlights just what a saga the story of Madeleine McCann has become. Countless headlines, tv programs, books. It seemingly held the world rapt, certainly the UK where the papers barely left it alone for years.

I took a quick look through this thread and found several posts that show the dissatisfaction of many with the official line on this. So, I'd invite you to read the following with an open mind and, ideally, from start to finish:

https://www.deconstructingmadeleine....-story-part-1/

It's quite a radical theory but it's not without foundation and whether you finally agree or not I think it's worth giving proper consideration. It's important because, I suspect there's another chapter in this story still to come.
    It's interesting that German newspapers also pushed this story. It's also interesting that it re-emerged again last year with the story of the German criminal who was suddenly a key suspect. Does this happen by accident, or is this story important in either shaping public opinion, perhaps to undermine the authority of the parent figure or the nuclear family? If you wanted to break down those links and break the trust that parents will protect their children, perhaps this story is one way to achieve that?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd February 2021), wegge (29th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am watching people getting upset about events which to me seem increasingly staged. I can't discount the possibility that the error lies with me rather than them. If so, it's still probably useful for me to document the things which aren't sitting right, at least that way someone may correct my reasoning.

The latest thing which jarred somewhat was watching Bill Maher's 'Real Time'. I don't watch much in the way of mainstream news/commentary nowadays, but I decided to put this on just to get a flavour of what was being said and to see if any of this air of unreality could be detected. To me, at least, it could...

Maher opens the show with a monologue:

https://www.hbo.com/video/real-time-...ue-frazzledrip

He can deliver a joke but I thought it was low on laughs, possibly because of the subject matter. He was covering the furore around the new Republican congresswoman Marjorie Greene. What I thought was a little odd was he used this to segue into detailing 'frazzledrip' the infamous rumoured video tape featuring HRC (he didn't mention Huma Abbedin).

Others may disagree, but I thought the entire segment seemed to exist only to introduce this concept to a wider audience. Yes it was ostensibly ridiculing it, but now a large, mainstream liberal audience is aware of the name and the allegation behind this longstanding rumour.

He then went on to interview Heather Haying and Bret Weinstein from the Dark Horse podcast who floated the idea that the coronavirus was man made.

https://www.hbo.com/video/real-time-...lab-hypothesis

Note that Bill seems to have changed his tune on vaccines. He's drawing a distinction between the flu shots and the coronavirus one which he's seemingly all on board with. He just needs to be told the truth, then he's taking it.

Again, this segment seemed to me to be about bringing liberal America on board with the idea the virus is man made in a Chinese lab and also, significantly, that it had been wrong to politicise this idea and rubbish it when Trump floated it. Now he's out of the picture it's ok however to follow it up. I switched off as Van Johnson came on and started to hit the Marjorie Greene story again so I don't know what else was said other than the California fire DEW allegations were classed as 'Jewish space lasers'. Again, the story is out there now.

My takeaway, based on 20 mins of one program, is that there's some groundwork being laid for a pivot on Coronavirus origins, that conspiracy theories are being brought into mainstream discussion whereas previously they were simply dismissed as baseless without ever actually articulating the allegations. Is this to rubbish them, or is it because making people aware of them is the first step in allowing some form of managed disclosure?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd February 2021), mountain_jim (3rd February 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone on 8kun has collated nearly 200 headlines from the first two weeks or so of the Biden Administration.

I'll try embedding:

These look to have been taken from right wing news sites so discernment is required. Is 'destruction of American' justified? Much depends on your perspective. For those on the left waiting impatiently for some of these measures there's much here that would be deemed essential, for instance climate change action.

And yet...

This is a catalogue not just of divisive actions, but a lot of confusion and incompetence.

The decision on cancelling parental leave looks not just petty but myopic and guaranteed to offend Biden's own supporter base. It's dumb politics. Are they suddenly dumb now?

The 60 day stand down of the military to remove extremists looks bizarre. If they'd planned a purge, they'd have done some ground work surely to prepare public opinion? Has there been much debate about extremist infiltration of the military that I've missed?

I could be wrong and I get why folk will be getting agitated or freaked out, but I see stuff like this and it doesn't ring true, whatever your stance on left/right Dem/Rep etc. It's like watching a Gerard Butler movie. If you're prepared to surrender your critical faculties then, yeah sure this guy is the world's greatest expert on 'Geo-storms' and yeah sure he designed this giant space machine etc. but if you spend any time whatsoever thinking about it, you may as well leave the theatre.
    Attached Images  

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (5th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast