+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sun Signs

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Sun Signs

Here are some humorous, derogatory descriptions of the 12 sun signs from my personal observation, followed by some random observations:

Aries the sneaky thief

Taurus the true believer

Gemini the game player

Cancer the non-descript

Leo the braggart

Virgo the opportunist

Libra the manipulator

Scorpio the friendless

Sagittarius the brilliant but crazy

Capricorn the humourless

Aquarius the fantasist

Pisces the grifter

random observations:

Scorpios drink too much
    Virgo and Pisces women are extra feminine
    Libra men too often gay
    Aquarius women too often lesbian
    Libra women the most promiscuous
    Scorpio women like to wear men's clothes
    Aries and Scorpio have large heads
    Geminis and Leos make good actors
    Scorpios can't resist the cheap shot
    Aquarius men have anger issues
    Some people are more like their opposite sign or a different sign in their same element
    Leo is the most likely extrovert to be sexually faithful
    Libra and Aries are the most shallow
    Libra and Leo have a lot of courage
    Aries is brave for a minute or two
    People tell Sagittarians their secrets
    Terrible dictators are often Taurus
    Serial killers tend to be Pisces, Gemini or Sagittarius (3 of the 4 mutable signs)
    Virgo and Cancer are the most common sun signs
    Aquarius and Sagittarius are the least common sun signs
    Virgo and Pisces are the most psychic signs
    You will never find a Taurus who doesn't LOVE music
    Earth and Water signs have more money than Air and Fire signs
    Sagittarians notice things nobody else does
    Game changers tend to be from mutable signs (Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces, Gemini)
    Aquarius and Sagittarius are the least materialistic, so Aquarius + Sagittarius = broke
    Marriages of opposite signs last forever, but feel like it too
    Capricorn and Virgo men tend toward misogyny
    Aries knows everyone, tell an Aries and you tell the world
    Last edited by TomKat; 21st January 2021 at 22:09.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (20th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Ioneo (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), Matthew (20th January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), wondering (20th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

Default Re: Sun Signs

That was fun - some of these made me laugh out loud! I had to look up the word, "grifter" (I am a Pisces). Not accurate. LOL!

Feminine and psychic...perhaps, but I wonder if I would be perceived by others the way I perceive myself.

"Serial killer" is nowhere on my list of aspirations. Yikes.
    Last edited by Nenuphar; 20th January 2021 at 01:31.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021), wondering (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)
    That was fun - some of these made me laugh out loud! I had to look up the word, "grifter" (I am a Pisces). Not accurate. LOL!

Feminine and psychic...perhaps, but I wonder if I would be perceived by others the way I perceive myself.

"Serial killer" is nowhere on my list of aspirations. Yikes.
    I'm a Pisces too. Why I know so much about Scorpio :-)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2021), iota (20th January 2021), wondering (20th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

me three ...

i was born on feb 29

sharing a bday with Tony Robbins

and yes ... serial killers

the bday of the ONLY (known) female serial killer Aileen Wuornos and Richard Ramirez

rather serious folks ..

Last edited by iota; 20th January 2021 at 02:31.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Pisces can rationalise anything and believe their own lies better than most.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,807 times in 2,587 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Sagittarius the brilliant but crazy
    uhhhhh - yup
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Sun Signs

I'm a Pisces too. Why I know so much about Scorpio :-)
    I have my Sun in Scorpio and the why I know Pisces well.
    For a woman, it is necessary to know the position of the Moon, which will describe her much more than the position where the Sun is located, which will rather describe the kind of male partner she attracts. Not all Scorpios are alcoholics, see the conjunction, square, Sun / Neptune, Moon / Neptune relationship. the most seductive in my opinion are the Libra / Scorpio, Sagittarius / Scorpio mix. To really belong to a zodiac sign, you need at least three planets including the Sun in this sign ... notice to amateurs ... I don't think there is a better sign than another, it goes beyond the position of the Sun to which we must add the position of the Moon, the ascendant, Mercury, Venus, Mars ... I lived with a Pisces, I know this sign well ... But that's not enough, because there are plenty of Pisces, Scorpions ... ect differents.
    We are all unique and this is what gives strength to the astrology that I practice. There are no good guys or bad guys, what do we do with our qualities and our faults ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Mare (20th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2021), Tintin (20th January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I have my Sun in Scorpio and the why I know Pisces well.
    Yes, Pisces can tolerate Scorpio better than most.

For a woman, it is necessary to know the position of the Moon, which will describe her much more than the position where the Sun is located, which will rather describe the kind of male partner she attracts.
    A Scorpio woman with, say, a Virgo Moon, will usually still look and act like a Scorpio, not like a Virgo. She may read a lot of books though :-)

the most seductive in my opinion are the Libra / Scorpio, Sagittarius / Scorpio mix.
    Yes, for sure. Pure Scorpio is too self-involved to be very seductive.

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

And the Moon Tomkat, in which sign with you?, To understand the kind of woman who attracts you?, If conjunction with a planet to indicate it, thank you

At home, my Sun in conjunction with Neptune, so obviously I fish Pisces. I have an attraction for artists in general, I can defend their cause. In my family, I know a Pisces teenager who has been taking an antidepressant since he was very young because of his extreme sensitivity. I think this was a mistake, because it was enough to develop these artistic abilities and today would have become aggressive. Since 2011 there is Neptune in Pisces, it is also drug by drugs. A father who never thought of working weekends in addition to his work during the week. His mother was an alcoholic and deceased and my sister who accepted this situation, preferring her own son Virgo (moon conjunction Venus) completely abandoned Pisces who for him his mother-in-law in social services ...
    Pisces are often the breadwinner of the family. I also have a Pisces sister who never really evolved , with a Scorpio Moon.
    ... And the young Pisces, he was educated by a Scorpio sister with a Gemini Moon ...

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

And the Moon Tomkat, in which sign with you?, To understand the kind of woman who attracts you?, If conjunction with a planet to indicate it, thank you

At home, my Sun in conjunction with Neptune, so obviously I fish Pisces. I have an attraction for artists in general, I can defend their cause. In my family, I know a Pisces teenager who has been taking an antidepressant since he was very young because of his extreme sensitivity. I think this was a mistake, because it was enough to develop these artistic abilities and today would have become aggressive. Since 2011 there is Neptune in Pisces, it is also drug by drugs. A father who never thought of working weekends in addition to his work during the week. His mother was an alcoholic and deceased and my sister who accepted this situation, preferring her own son Virgo (moon conjunction Venus) completely abandoned Pisces who for him his mother-in-law in social services ...
    Pisces are often the breadwinner of the family. I also have a Pisces sister who never really evolved , with a Scorpio Moon.
    ... And the young Pisces, he was educated by a Scorpio sister with a Gemini Moon ...
    Sag, but why are we talking moon signs all of a sudden?
    Last edited by TomKat; 20th January 2021 at 21:58.

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

There is no Sun let alone the Moon. In the beginning, the Sun lights our days and the Moon lights our nights. To get to know an individual as well as possible, we study the soli-lunar cycle, the conscious part the Sun for the man, the Moon for the woman and the unconscious part the Sun for the woman and the Moon for the man. Only be based on the Sun, it is not astrology, it is the horoscope of madam and mister everyone, written in magazines, listened to on the radio, to distract people, ... The position of the Sun and the Moon conditions a cycle in an increasing or decreasing phase depending on the position of the Moon before or after the Sun. The position of the Moon is more important in Indian astrology than the position of the Sun. With Solar Astrology we have 12 horoscopes versus 144 with Lunar Astrology. I practice Soli-lunar astrology ...

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There is no Sun let alone the Moon. In the beginning, the Sun lights our days and the Moon lights our nights. To get to know an individual as well as possible, we study the soli-lunar cycle, the conscious part the Sun for the man, the Moon for the woman and the unconscious part the Sun for the woman and the Moon for the man. Only be based on the Sun, it is not astrology, it is the horoscope of madam and mister everyone, written in magazines, listened to on the radio, to distract people, ... The position of the Sun and the Moon conditions a cycle in an increasing or decreasing phase depending on the position of the Moon before or after the Sun. The position of the Moon is more important in Indian astrology than the position of the Sun. With Solar Astrology we have 12 horoscopes versus 144 with Lunar Astrology. I practice Soli-lunar astrology ...
    I wonder if there are Sun in Scorpio people who prefer to identify with their Moon sign because of all the bad press that Scorpio gets? :-)

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Caricature is not astrology ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

TomKat (21st January 2021)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Caricature is not astrology ...
    Sun signs aren't caricature. Look at the success of same-element partnerships such as Lennon/McCartney (Libra & Gemini), Jagger/Richards (Leo & Sagittarius), Henley/Frey (Cancer & Scorpio), Mann/Weil (Aquarius & Libra). As well as opposite signs such as Egan/Rafferty (Libra & Aries), Gilbert/Sullivan (Scorpio & Taurus). In fact most successful partnerships are between two compatible signs even if not opposite or same-element, e.g., John/Taupin -- Aries & Gemini.
    Child or teen best friends tend to follow the same patterns.

23. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Complicated and have anger issues? Oh wait, the evidence is against me. Always enjoyed sun signs without taking it as a belief, but that said, I've sometimes been able to tell who is a Gemini. My most significant friends are Leo, polar opposite to Aquarius. My Leo friends get on too - bonus. The opening post was so funny I thought for a second you might be a Sagittarius by your own description, but you said you are a Pisces - love the thread

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Complicated and have anger issues? Oh wait, the evidence is against me. Always enjoyed sun signs without taking it as a belief, but that said, I've sometimes been able to tell who is a Gemini. My most significant friends are Leo, polar opposite to Aquarius. My Leo friends get on too - bonus. The opening post was so funny I thought for a second you might be a Sagittarius by your own description, but you said you are a Pisces - love the thread
    I changed Aquarius from complicated to fantasist, because Aquarians tend to fantasise about being famous. But failing that, they are generally content with a 9 to 5 job (Saturn co-ruler) that is slowly driving them insane :-)

My moon sign is Sag. As a Pisces, I've had a lot of Virgo friends and girlfriends. In astrology, opposites are like flip sides of the same coin. Pisces is known for being psychic, but Virgo often puts us to shame, with their precise focus.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Matthew (23rd January 2021)

26. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

How does a Pisces and Cancer on cusp of Leo fit into your paradigm?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

I changed Aquarius from complicated to fantasist, because Aquarians tend to fantasise about being famous. But failing that, they are generally content with a 9 to 5 job (Saturn co-ruler) that is slowly driving them insane :-)
    Awww shame. I think I am a fantasist but not about being famous. Being famous sounds dangerous. The closest I got was being played on a big British music radio station and it was only fun for about 3 seconds before I started fighting panic attacks . Or perhaps I do fantasise about being famous but simultaneously loath the idea because I'm complicated... actually, this figures 🤣🤣

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

TomKat (23rd January 2021)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    How does a Pisces and Cancer on cusp of Leo fit into your paradigm?
    Not sure what you mean. Sun in Pisces? What is on Cancer/Leo cusp? Moon? Ascendant?

30. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Sun signs as a fit for relationship?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast