+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas

I’ve thought long about whether or not I should make this post. This is obviously a sensitive subject. Untill now I decided against it, because, I thought, what is the point? What will I achieve? What prompted me to do it today, is reading a couple of replies in most of the big 2020 Elections and Qanon threads where, when some critical questions were asked, the users asking this questions were once again personally attacked, when all they do is point out that the track record of all the predictions from hese sources has not been very impressive.

I’ve had my share of accusations as well when I pointed out verifiable false facts being shared on those threads. It was clearly not appreciated. One user suggested making my own thread if I wanted to discuss these things. So I guess this is that thread.

Contrary to what some of you may believe, I do not enjoy being called a sleeper agent or whatever you think I am. I don’t like the attention and I don’t like any conflict. In fact, I was hoping someone else would make this sort of post so I didn’t have to.

What I hope to achieve with this thread is a discussion without any personal attacks on any of its contributors. So here goes.

“…mass arrests imminent…”
    “..500.000 Chinese troops at our borders…”
    “…deep state is done tomorrow..”
    “…Epstein will testify tomorrow..
    “…Kraken released tomorrow…”
    “..we have them exactly where we want them..”
    “..Insurrection Act has been signed yesterday..”
    “..Emergency Broadcast System will be used tomorrow by Trump..”
    “..martial law is in effect..”
    “..Pelosi has been arrested..”
    “..military will back Trump and arrest Biden for treason..”
    “..The new Trump is a double, the original will save us all..”
    “..Trust the plan, tomorrow everything will go down..”
    “..Trump declassified everything yesterday..”
    “..blackouts this week, stock up on supplies..”
    “..tomorrow Trump will be our president and 500.000 arrests will be made..”
    “..communication will be down tomorrow..”
    “..FCC told tv stations their broadcast will be hijacked..”
    “..teachers are told to prepare for emergency broadcasts..”
    “..the reset is happening any day now..”
    “..this is it, today is the day..”
    “..tomorrow all the cards are on the table..”
    “..the military is backing Trump and will protect his presidency..”
    “..10 days of darkness..”

The list goes on and on. First it was November 4, then it was November 14, then it was December for sure, then it was January 6th. Then it was January 12th. Then it was January 18th. Then it was January 20th. And now I’m seeing March 4th being mentioned more and more when Trump will be inaugurated as the 19th president of the old Republic. And his horoscope looks good for March as well so THIS TIME, it must be true, And I’m sure that if nothing happens on or before March 4, there will be some other date when Trump will reveal his master plan.

I see no difference between this and all the end of the world predictions that are delayed time and time again after their predictions have not come true. I stress again, I’m not a Biden supporter, I think big tech censoring Trump is really, REALLY bad and I agree 1000% that the mainstream media is deliberately manipulating EVERYONE.

That being said. at what point can we safely conclude that the likes of Qanons, Lin Wood, Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, Mike Adams, 100s of twitter users, and websites like beforeitsnews.com and countless others spreading similar stories are not, or at the very least, no longer trustworthy?

And at what point is anyone still trusting these sources and sharing their fantasies any better than someone trusting and sharing stuff from CNN?

At what point does someone blindly sharing these stories become part of the problem, instead of part of the solution?

And most importantly: When can we have this discussion on this forum, without being personally attacked and be called a shill, a low information citizen, an antifa agent, a sleeper account or worse?

One of the moderators mentioned in another thread that she feared for the forum for the reasons I describe above (which again, was met by ridicule). I want to say: there have been many times where I decided not to post something because I was basically told to f off in the past. I'm sure others that are critical of the behaviour I outlined above see these attacks and decide against posting. It's either that or this part of the forum has really become an echo chamber.

One example of this is the meme at the bottom of this post. I saw the meme posted on Reddit a couple days ago and thought it was funny. I contemplated posting it in the Memes thread, but ultimately I decided against it (untill now I guess). Now this is obviously just for fun, but the same thing happened with 'serious' posts.

I would expect Avalon to be a place where we can have a discussion about all this, without any personal attacks. I guess we'll find out.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

abmqa (20th January 2021), Agape (21st January 2021), Amenjo (21st January 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th January 2021), ClearWater (20th January 2021), DeDukshyn (21st January 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), Gracy (20th January 2021), greybeard (22nd January 2021), HaveBlue (21st January 2021), heretogrow (21st January 2021), Iancorgi (21st January 2021), Icare (21st January 2021), Ioneo (20th January 2021), Kalamos (20th January 2021), Kryztian (20th January 2021), lunaflare (21st January 2021), magicmanx (21st January 2021), Metaphor (21st January 2021), Michi (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), onawah (21st January 2021), pueblo (21st January 2021), safara (20th January 2021), Satori (20th January 2021), skogvokter (21st January 2021), sunflower (22nd January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021), Ti (22nd January 2021), Tinman (20th January 2021), TravelerJim (22nd January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021), Wind (20th January 2021), ZenBaller (20th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Default Re: Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas

Good, well-needed discussion! I'm glad too that you made a new thread.

I will note that many may need time to process things. Regardless of whether one is right or wrong, when strong emotions are involved the five stages of grief/healing often come into play. Said stages can take weeks or longer to occur, and it may be better to give people space to vent during that time.

I do agree however about the state of alternative media and discussions. There are certainly gems out there, and said gems are like tiny sprouts which, if allowed time to grow, can topple the mainstream narrative like a strangler fig tree growing out of its host plant. Said sprouts CANNOT grow however if they are choked out by the 99% weeds that much alternative and conspiracist discussions lapse into. In short, I think we all need to be better. Deeper analysis and comprehensive awareness.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

bennycog (21st January 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), Gracy (20th January 2021), greybeard (22nd January 2021), Kryztian (20th January 2021), Michi (21st January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    That being said. at what point can we safely conclude that the likes of Qanons, Lin Wood, Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, Mike Adams, 100s of twitter users, and websites like beforeitsnews.com and countless others spreading similar stories are not, or at the very least, no longer trustworthy?

And at what point is anyone still trusting these sources and sharing their fantasies any better than someone trusting and sharing stuff from CNN?
    Does not the consumer have any weight in this assessment? we are not forced to consume and agree with these people... they very well could be extremely genuine, yet just wrong.

does it have to be shill or savior? Liar or trustworthy? where's the in between?

also, how come this instance stands out for you, because it's happening right now? I mean.... isn't this kind of the norm for "alternative" media?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BoR (22nd January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), greybeard (22nd January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (20th January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), sunflower (22nd January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021), wondering (21st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 times in 278 posts

You are on spot. The explanation for all this is quite simple but difficult to discern. People who start to realize that we are living in a highly controlled and manipulated society, go into a reactive, revolutionary mode which is normal as a first step. This is accompanied by high ideals. Hence, all their focus goes into projections about a war against the cabal where Good defeats Evil. This takes various forms like the silly notion of mass arrests, idolizing a spoiled selfish billionaire in the face of Trump, waiting for disclosure by a highly corrupt government and several key dates that will "change everything" but nothing ever happens.

We are still in the phase in which we have to understand that evolution comes through transformation of duality and not through conflict with the current status quo.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

avid (20th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th January 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Franny (21st January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), TargeT (20th January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

In the interest of not "derailing" any of the other threads with facts, I will just add to this one.

Since the inauguration, a video has been making the rounds in the alternative community, showing military members with their backs to the Bidens motorcade. This video has already been posted on one of the threads here on Avalon as well. It is suggested that this is done in protest and and suggested this is evidence that the military does not support Biden, and that they are still waiting on Trumps orders to take over somehow.

Here is the video of Trumps inauguration motorcade 4 years ago: https://www.c-span.org/video/?422243...rade-motorcade

Not surprisingly, you will see members of all kinds of law enforcement agencies facing away from the motorcade.

In this post it is suggested that the real General McInerney is also sharing this video to his followers, suggesting the military is still on Trumps side.

This begs the question: Since one can easily verify that this is not something out of the ordinary, is the general just ignorant about this? Or is he spreading this information, knowing full well it is normal operating procedure? Why should we trust the information of this man, or anyone else that is spreading this nonsense, if it is so easily verifiable that what is being suggested is not true?

And, to take it one step further: why don't Avalon members posting this take the time, like I did, to investigate if this is indeed something out of the ordinary, before posting (about) it?
    Last edited by Deneon; 20th January 2021 at 23:26.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Kalamos (21st January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Does not the consumer have any weight in this assessment? we are not forced to consume and agree with these people... they very well could be extremely genuine, yet just wrong
    They can very well be genuine and fully believe what they are saying. If you are wrong time and time again, and you KEEP being wrong, then I think it's fair to question the validity of their information. Whether or not they believe what they say is not even relevant.

Quote does it have to be shill or savior? Liar or trustworthy? where's the in between?
    Of course it's not always either/or. But, in this case, how many of the 100 claims that have been made, have come true? Even if it's 30%, and I think I'm being generous here, again, I believe there is reason enough to justify questioning the validity of their information.

Quote also, how come this instance stands out for you, because it's happening right now? I mean.... isn't this kind of the norm for "alternative" media?
    This instance stands out because Avalon is usually pretty good at being critical with outrageous claims and information. Corey Goode is pretty much written off by everyone here. Flat-earthers are not even allowed to be a member. Anyone who claims to be channeling ETs is approached with extreme skepticism.

Yet when it comes to outlandish claims in regards to this election, whether it's by Q, Lin Wood, Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, or whoever else I don't even know by name, the majority of the contributors on the relevant threads are (STILL!) eating it up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

Nation

U.S. Troops TURNED THEIR BACKS To Biden - No Salutes either!

Nation News Desk
    20 January 2021

Commander-in-Thief Joseph Biden, who was sworn-in as President of the United States today, got a rude welcome from his own military: THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HIM. Video below shows it happening!

Not only was his motorcade NOT SALUTED, troops openly turned their backs on him as he passed by.

Video at: https://htrs-special.s3-us-west-2.am...01-20-2021.mp4

... the difference between the Trump's inauguration and Biden's is that at the Trump one, security are facing the crowd on the lookout for potential nutcase while their officers are saluting...

With Biden's, there is no crowd to face and their officers are not saluting!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

BoR (22nd January 2021), Tintin (22nd January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Since the inception of Camelot and right up to today, Bill has done more than perhaps anyone on the planet to present alternative content and in-depth interviews that have been paradigm changing to say the least. From day one his (and Kerry's) work has challenged many of us to consider extraordinary information. Much of that work is valid today. Discernment has always been a tricky and personal aspect of what and who to believe. Here's a list of Camelot interviews. I've watched them all and considered the content through my own personal BS filter. On reflection a "where are they now?" thread would obviously expose a significant number of the interviewees as snake oil merchants. Some of the names are still in good standing, many of them have been thoroughly discredited by time and exposure.

But at least it gave us all food for thought. Thanks Bill.

The Anglo-Saxon Mission - Bill Ryan
    Aaron McCollum
    Bill Ryan interviewed by Freedom Central
    Klaus Dona
    Dane Tops
    Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3
    Camelot live in Amsterdam
    Camelot Conference in LA - Cynthia Crawford
    Camelot Conference in LA - Dr Alfred Webre
    Camelot Conference in LA - Marcia Schafer
    Camelot Conference in LA - Miriam Delicado
    Jordan Maxwell
    Dr Paul LaViolette
    Patrick Geryl
    Camelot Conference in LA - David Wilcock
    Camelot Conference in LA - Bob Dean
    Camelot Conference in LA - Richard Dolan
    Camelot Conference in LA - Duncan O'Finioan
    Camelot Conference in LA - Jordan Maxwell
    Camelot Conference in LA - Alex Collier
    Jane Bürgermeister
    Futuretalk 5: Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, Alfred Webre
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 1
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 2
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 3
    Miriam Delicado - a Message
    Dr Len Horowitz
    Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
    Zurich Conference - Dan Burisch/Marci McDowell
    Zurich Conference - Brian O'Leary/Henry Deacon
    Zurich Conference - Bill Ryan
    Barcelona Conference Panel Discussion Part 1
    Barcelona Conference Panel Discussion Part 2
    Dr Steven Greer
    Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon
    Bob Dean at the Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona
    Bob Dean at the Press Conference, Barcelona
    Erich von Däniken
    Henry Deacon at the Zurich Conference
    Joseph Farrell
    Wade Frazier
    Elizabeth Nelson - Flight 93
    Jim Marrs
    David Icke
    Camelot Live at Vilcabamba
    Peter Levenda
    Brian O'Leary
    Ricardo Silva
    Jim Humble
    Jessica: Crystal Child
    Valery Uvarov Part 1
    Valery Uvarov Part 2
    Marcia Schafer
    James of WingMakers
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 1
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 2
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 3
    Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru
    The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull
    Miriam Delicado
    Henry Deacon (Futuretalk 3)
    Jim Sparks and Bill Holden
    John Lear Tells All Part 1
    John Lear Tells All Part 2
    John Lear Tells All Part 3
    John Lear Tells All Part 4
    George Green Part 1
    George Green Part 2
    David Wilcock (Futuretalk 1)
    Leo Zagami Part 1
    Leo Zagami Part 2
    Leo Zagami Part 3
    Luca Scantamburlo Part 1
    Luca Scantamburlo Part 2
    Benjamin Fulford Part 1
    Benjamin Fulford Part 2
    Benjamin Fulford Part 3
    Boriska
    Richard Hoagland Part 1
    Richard Hoagland Part 2
    Richard Hoagland Part 3
    David Wilcock (Jumproom to Mars)
    Dan Sherman
    Bob Dean Part 1
    Bob Dean Part 2
    Bob Dean Part 3 (with Marcia Schafer)
    Bill Holden
    Jim Sparks
    Dan Burisch (Stargate Secrets) Part 1
    Dan Burisch (Stargate Secrets) Part 2
    David Wilcock Part 1
    David Wilcock Part 2
    David Wilcock Part 3
    David Wilcock Part 4
    Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso
    Sgt. Clifford Stone
    Gordon Novel
    Michael St. Clair
    Michael St. Clair -- Futuretalk Part 1
    Michael St. Clair --Futuretalk Part 2
    Duncan O'Finioan
    Ralph Ring
    Henry Deacon
    John Lear
    Dan Burisch Part 1
    Dan Burisch Part 2
    Dan Burisch Part 3
    Gary McKinnon
    Bill Hamilton
    'Mr. X', ET archivist
    Last edited by 42; 21st January 2021 at 01:05.
    Love is all you need

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2021), BoR (22nd January 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), heretogrow (21st January 2021), Icare (21st January 2021), Journeyman (22nd January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), Operator (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), Rainbowbrite (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Nation

U.S. Troops TURNED THEIR BACKS To Biden - No Salutes either!

Nation News Desk
    20 January 2021

Commander-in-Thief Joseph Biden, who was sworn-in as President of the United States today, got a rude welcome from his own military: THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HIM. Video below shows it happening!

Not only was his motorcade NOT SALUTED, troops openly turned their backs on him as he passed by.

Video at: https://htrs-special.s3-us-west-2.am...01-20-2021.mp4

... the difference between the Trump's inauguration and Biden's is that at the Trump one, security are facing the crowd on the lookout for potential nutcase while their officers are saluting...

With Biden's, there is no crowd to face and their officers are not saluting!
    This is exactly what I’m talking about. You are drawing conclusions, based on a 21 second video, we know absolutely nothing about. The posted video is 21 seconds long, and stretches for about 100 yards of road, if that. Also, It is not clear who has taken the video, and from which car it is taken. For all we know, it was taken 2 hours before the actual motorcade, as a test or security run or whatever. We know NOTHING about this video, but for some people it is now undeniable that the military is waiting for Trumps orders to take over.

For argument’s sake, let’s say it was taken in the car right where Biden was during the real inauguration. Your assumption of law enforcement facing the cars always saluting, is not correct, and so, your conclusions are not valid.

I’ve attached 3 screenshots for your viewing pleasure, where I circled the relevant portions. In the 3rd picture, Trump is getting out of the car. You would think that is the perfect time for even the people facing him to salute, but.. they don’t do it. They must have really hated him, right?

Is my analysis proof that the military Is NOT on Trumps side and that a military takeover is impossible? Definitely not.

But I would argue that, based on what what we see in the motorcade 4 years ago, this 21 second video is not indicative of the military still backing Trump and that a military takeover is imminent, or even likely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 01.12.46.png
Views:	64
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	45891   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 01.12.00.png
Views:	59
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	45892   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 01.15.29.png
Views:	60
Size:	560.0 KB
ID:	45893  

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Gracy (21st January 2021), Journeyman (22nd January 2021), Kalamos (21st January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), safara (21st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    Since the inception of Camelot and right up to today, Bill has done more than perhaps anyone on the planet to present alternative content and in-depth interviews that have been paradigm changing to say the least. From day one his (and Kerry's) work has challenged many of us to consider extraordinary information. Much of that work is valid today. Discernment has always been a tricky and personal aspect of what and who to believe. Here's a list of Camelot interviews. I've watched them all and considered the content through my own personal BS filter. On reflection a "where are they now?" thread would obviously expose a significant number of the interviewees as snake oil merchants. Some of the names are still in good standing, many of them have been thoroughly discredited by time and exposure.

Agreed 100%, although I'm not sure how this pertains to the discussion in this thread. But since you brought it up: Bill and Kerry did exactly what I'm suggesting we all should be doing. Investigating, discernment and due diligence. Thats why there have only been relatively few misses on that long list.

I'm suggesting: watch the videos before you post them. Read the articles before posting. If you do post it, tell us what you think about it. Do you agree with what is being said? Do you think the information in it is valid? The more outrageous it seems, the more time one should take investigating it before posting. Too many times articles and videos are posted without any explanation, personal opinion or context.

That is my opinion at least.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

42 (21st January 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Icare (21st January 2021), Journeyman (22nd January 2021), Kalamos (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Agreed 100%, although I'm not sure how this pertains to the discussion in this thread. But since you brought it up: Bill and Kerry did exactly what I'm suggesting we all should be doing. Investigating, discernment and due diligence. Thats why there have only been relatively few misses on that long list.

I'm suggesting: watch the videos before you post them. Read the articles before posting. If you do post it, tell us what you think about it. Do you agree with what is being said? Do you think the information in it is valid? The more outrageous it seems, the more time one should take investigating it before posting. Too many times articles and videos are posted without any explanation, personal opinion or context.

That is my opinion at least.
    In the OP the sentence the word discernment is bold - hopefully that shows the relevance to the discussion in the thread.
    Last edited by 42; 21st January 2021 at 02:38.
    Love is all you need

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 42 For This Post:

wegge (22nd January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

The Anglo-Saxon Mission - Bill Ryan
    Aaron McCollum
    Bill Ryan interviewed by Freedom Central
    Klaus Dona
    Dane Tops
    Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3
    Camelot live in Amsterdam
    Camelot Conference in LA - Cynthia Crawford
    Camelot Conference in LA - Dr Alfred Webre
    Camelot Conference in LA - Marcia Schafer
    Camelot Conference in LA - Miriam Delicado
    Jordan Maxwell
    Dr Paul LaViolette
    Patrick Geryl
    Camelot Conference in LA - David Wilcock
    Camelot Conference in LA - Bob Dean
    Camelot Conference in LA - Richard Dolan
    Camelot Conference in LA - Duncan O'Finioan
    Camelot Conference in LA - Jordan Maxwell
    Camelot Conference in LA - Alex Collier
    Jane Bürgermeister
    Futuretalk 5: Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, Alfred Webre
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 1
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 2
    Dr Pete Peterson Part 3

Miriam Delicado - a Message
    Dr Len Horowitz
    Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
    Zurich Conference - Dan Burisch/Marci McDowell
    Zurich Conference - Brian O'Leary/Henry Deacon
    Zurich Conference - Bill Ryan
    Barcelona Conference Panel Discussion Part 1
    Barcelona Conference Panel Discussion Part 2
    Dr Steven Greer
    Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon
    Bob Dean at the Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona
    Bob Dean at the Press Conference, Barcelona
    Erich von Däniken
    Henry Deacon at the Zurich Conference
    Joseph Farrell
    Wade Frazier
    Elizabeth Nelson - Flight 93
    Jim Marrs
    David Icke
    Camelot Live at Vilcabamba
    Peter Levenda
    Brian O'Leary
    Ricardo Silva
    Jim Humble
    Jessica: Crystal Child
    Valery Uvarov Part 1
    Valery Uvarov Part 2

Marcia Schafer
    James of WingMakers
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 1
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 2
    Dr Bill Deagle Part 3
    Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru
    The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull
    Miriam Delicado
    Henry Deacon (Futuretalk 3)
    Jim Sparks and Bill Holden
    John Lear Tells All Part 1
    John Lear Tells All Part 2
    John Lear Tells All Part 3
    John Lear Tells All Part 4
    George Green Part 1
    George Green Part 2
    David Wilcock (Futuretalk 1)
    Leo Zagami Part 1
    Leo Zagami Part 2
    Leo Zagami Part 3

Luca Scantamburlo Part 1
    Luca Scantamburlo Part 2
    Benjamin Fulford Part 1
    Benjamin Fulford Part 2
    Benjamin Fulford Part 3

Boriska
    Richard Hoagland Part 1
    Richard Hoagland Part 2
    Richard Hoagland Part 3
    David Wilcock (Jumproom to Mars)
    Dan Sherman
    Bob Dean Part 1
    Bob Dean Part 2
    Bob Dean Part 3 (with Marcia Schafer)
    Bill Holden
    Jim Sparks
    Dan Burisch (Stargate Secrets) Part 1
    Dan Burisch (Stargate Secrets) Part 2
    David Wilcock Part 1
    David Wilcock Part 2
    David Wilcock Part 3
    David Wilcock Part 4

Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso
    Sgt. Clifford Stone
    Gordon Novel
    Michael St. Clair
    Michael St. Clair -- Futuretalk Part 1
    Michael St. Clair --Futuretalk Part 2

Duncan O'Finioan
    Ralph Ring
    Henry Deacon
    John Lear
    Dan Burisch Part 1
    Dan Burisch Part 2
    Dan Burisch Part 3
    Gary McKinnon
    Bill Hamilton
    'Mr. X', ET archivist
    Marking in red the interviews I personally think can be disregarded. All the others are good, and a few are pretty important. (And I'm not really interested in anyone else's opinion! I know what I know.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2021 at 01:08.

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), happyuk (21st January 2021), heretogrow (21st January 2021), Ivanhoe (21st January 2021), Kalamos (21st January 2021), Kate (21st January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (21st January 2021), magicmanx (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (21st January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), Rainbowbrite (21st January 2021), Rosemarie (21st January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2021), Sunray (21st January 2021), syrwong (22nd January 2021), Tintin (21st January 2021), Yoda (21st January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

It basically boils down to what is called "confirmation bias".

So yes - a big part of the guys here say: "Wait a moment, can you give me some references?" and "Let's get to the bottom of this."
    Attached Images  
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), HaveBlue (21st January 2021), Ivanhoe (21st January 2021), Journeyman (22nd January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), meat suit (22nd January 2021), Olam (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), Rosemarie (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

I totally get what you mean, Deneon.

I read the threads you mentioned from time to time and in the past few weeks I have felt they just contained a large amount of hopium.

Lin Wood, for example, in one of the latest clips there, sounded absolutely sure things would turn out alright and he kept referring to God who would somehow make it right because he's on the right side, so to spreak.
    That got me wondering, do people really believe that? This planet is not god's world in the way it is run, otherwise things would be different. And wasn't it Jesus himself who said so in the bible?

I started wondering what would happen to all those people who were so sure about all the arrests and about the fall of the cabal.

Even though I was initially very interested in the Q phenomenon, that soon changed because to me it felt like a psy op.

Well now it looks like for many people TSHTF. So what now?

Personally I believe all we can do is send positive energy into the world, be good to the people we meet in life, help our families, friends and neighbours whenever we can and also help any stranger in need if it is withing our power.
    We may not be able to change the world the way we want it to be but we can strive to be the best we personally can be and bring positivity into this world.

And I agree, we should be nice to each other even though we may disagree.
    Last edited by Icare; 24th January 2021 at 02:13.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), Cognitive Dissident (21st January 2021), Forest Denizen (21st January 2021), Journeyman (22nd January 2021), Merkaba360 (22nd January 2021), Michi (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), Rainbowbrite (21st January 2021), Rosemarie (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2021), Tinman (21st January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (21st January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Thanks for your post.
    I was thinking somewhat along the same lines a couple of days ago.

What I would like to hear about from others here are Alt-news sites that I could rely on as my #1, #2 go-to sites for
    good daily world news coverage?

Obviously the MSM news sites will not give me the information I am seeking.
    I visit Avalon often, not just for news, but also discussion.

Do good Alt-news sites exist that give all the important news on a daily basis?
    What are your favorites (preferably in English)?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Eva2 (21st January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Constance (21st January 2021), DeDukshyn (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), wegge (22nd January 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Thanks for your post.
    I was thinking somewhat along the same lines a couple of days ago.

What I would like to hear about from others here are Alt-news sites that I could rely on as my #1, #2 go-to sites for
    good daily world news coverage?

Obviously the MSM news sites will not give me the information I am seeking.
    I visit Avalon often, not just for news, but also discussion.

Do good Alt-news sites exist that give all the important news on a daily basis?
    What are your favorites (preferably in English)?
    Tintin recently added the "external sites" link at the top menu of the page here, last link on the right.
    These are all recommended sources you may want to visit.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

DaveToo (21st January 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

i haven't posted much... ever. however, i am starting to feel like so much of this is complete BS.
    and i really have no idea what is happening now. i mean were we all wrong about everything? simon parkes sudden in the know in the trenches with trump?!?! lin wood?? who the heck is he? seriously. i think i'm done with all this and am going to focus on going inward and only that. this world is too full of crazy making and mind f**king.

i feel like we have been waiting forever. for something/someone. for what?

it's not coming.
    it's not happening.
    it's not.

we are super powerful beings and clearly "they" don't want us to know that... so turn turn turn again back inwards.
    at least, this it what and where i will be going.

also, regarding the cv19... tests and vaccine. we are so powerful that if we truly believe in ourselves our bodies our higher consciousness as boundless awareness... IF we actually acknowledge and know this beyond anything else we do not need to fear the tests the vaccine...

we need to move on from the FEAR. FEAR is the trap.

MIND OVER MATTER. let go and trust life. i feel that is our only way out. to go in.again and again. just drop this sh*t show and live. move on to the most beautiful world we can manifest.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

42 (21st January 2021), Adi (21st January 2021), amandapoet (27th January 2021), bennycog (21st January 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), Constance (21st January 2021), HaveBlue (21st January 2021), Iancorgi (21st January 2021), Journeyman (22nd January 2021), Kate (21st January 2021), onawah (22nd January 2021), Sirus (21st January 2021), TomKat (21st January 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by sllim11 (here)
    i haven't posted much... ever. however, i am starting to feel like so much of this is complete BS.
    and i really have no idea what is happening now. i mean were we all wrong about everything? simon parkes sudden in the know in the trenches with trump?!?! lin wood?? who the heck is he? seriously. i think i'm done with all this and am going to focus on going inward and only that. this world is too full of crazy making and mind f**king.

it's not coming.
    it's not happening.
    it's not.

we are super powerful beings and clearly "they" don't want us to know that... so turn turn turn again back inwards.

also, regarding the cv19... tests and vaccine. we are so powerful that if we truly believe in ourselves our bodies our higher consciousness as boundless awareness... IF we actually acknowledge and know this beyond anything else we do not need to fear the tests the vaccine...

MIND OVER MATTER. let go and trust life. i feel that is our only way out. to go in.again and again. just drop this sh*t show and live. move on to the most beautiful world we can manifest.
    Hi sliim, I agree with parts of what you are saying but not everything.
    Look within, for sure!

Don't look/wait for TPTB to deliver solutions to you.

However...

Quote also, regarding the cv19... tests and vaccine. we are so powerful that if we truly believe in ourselves our bodies our higher consciousness as boundless awareness... IF we actually acknowledge and know this beyond anything else we do not need to fear the tests the vaccine...
    That can be taken two ways:

1. We do not need to fear the tests and vaccine, so just chin up and take them!

OR

2. We do not need to fear the tests and vaccine, simply ignore them! Our bodies will do just fine without them.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

sllim11 (21st January 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by sllim11 (here)

it's not coming.
    it's not happening.
    it's not.

Hi sliim, I agree with parts of what you are saying but not everything.
    Look within, for sure!

Don't look/wait for TPTB to deliver solutions to you.

However...

Quote also, regarding the cv19... tests and vaccine. we are so powerful that if we truly believe in ourselves our bodies our higher consciousness as boundless awareness... IF we actually acknowledge and know this beyond anything else we do not need to fear the tests the vaccine...
    That can be taken two ways:

1. We do not need to fear the tests and vaccine, so just chin up and take them!

OR

2. We do not need to fear the tests and vaccine, simply ignore them! Our bodies will do just fine without them.

YES. it's not one or the other. it's both. the paradox of this world. take your pick.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Journeyman (22nd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast