+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Capitol Hill Shooter False Flag Coup Connection May Be American Senator!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Capitol Hill Shooter False Flag Coup Connection May Be American Senator!!

I found this on Our New Earth News (O.N.E. News) website that makes an interesting point about who might have shot Ashli at the Capitol bldg during the rioting.

Since I'm having trouble getting a picture added to this thread, I'll just give the website:

https://www.ournewearthnews.com/2021...rican-senator/

The forehead and profile certainly seem to match Chuck Schumer's don't you think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Capitol Hill Shooter False Flag Coup Connection May Be American Senator!!

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I found this on Our New Earth News (O.N.E. News) website that makes an interesting point about who might have shot Ashli at the Capitol bldg during the rioting.

Since I'm having trouble getting a picture added to this thread, I'll just give the website:

https://www.ournewearthnews.com/2021...rican-senator/

The forehead and profile certainly seem to match Chuck Schumer's don't you think?
    That page looks as credible as Weekly World News. Why are you reading that?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Capitol Hill Shooter False Flag Coup Connection May Be American Senator!!

Look at the picture.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I'm sorry, but this is a trash article.

The picture tells literally nothing ... The "shooter" (if we are to believe that is actually him) has way more hair, and the quality is so poor, nothing else can be discerned except that the author has lined up the front of the two faces - every human has roughly the same shape face, not remotely difficult to do with a blurry low quality picture, and he couldn't even show the two images as separate side-by-side images for better scrutiny. Also note, the back of the head does not line up at all ...

The author claims validation of the accuracy of the claim because his post on Youtube had a "100% like factor" - possibly from a single like, before it was deleted. Anyone that claims he truth can be verified by a number of "likes to dislikes" ratio isn't exercising thinking ... not just critical thinking, but any thinking.

Also from the same page: "Did Trump Concede? Top Extraterrestrial Commander Ashtar Comments And Says It Is A Galactic And Exopolitical Issue Now, And To Expect Change!! "

Nope.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st January 2021 at 21:23.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Gracy (21st January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), loungelizard (22nd January 2021), Satori (22nd January 2021), TomKat (22nd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread