+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biden Inauguration + Info

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Default Biden Inauguration + Info

From my research... The Military is In Control.. I will post Military Law docs about this next..

Quote posters.. 

Biden inauguration video tape.. shown in Spain at 7 am that morning. 
    Which is 6 hours ahead of Washington  DC.  
    Fence around the White House .. has the locks on the outside ! 

Re: Get in here! We are in a COG situation with FEMA in charge ***
    1-21-21
    The military will be in Washington D.C. for 30 days.

As George Washington told his Patriots in 1776 to give him 30 more days, we should do the same.

...The military activity continued...more troops came in tonight. We will see...don't give up yet, Patriots!!
     Trump did NOT give Biden the nuclear codes. He took them together with him to Mar Largo, Florida.

Trump (Don Jr..) family tells us "the best is yet to come"

* * BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS THAT STANDS OUT.......today, ABC said something very similar to OP.

Paraphrasing....
    "Because of the Emergency Declaration from Trump stemming from the "Insurrection" at the capitol, FEMA is under temporary control until the 23rd. Biden's transition team has not been fully vetted due to those acts on the 6th and Congress will have to call in a session by or on date, blah blah blah."

I read this somewhere else earlier and will have to find that link.

I'm not saying anything, because I don't know the facts yet. But, it is odd

They're not as confident as they should be considering this steal with foreign aid was a coup.

Biden wanted documents, probably wanted to know what law they're under and was denied.

Find it very interesting.

* * * Ep. 2383b - Military Control, 11.3 Verifies As 1st Marker, The End Won’t Be For Everyone https://rumble.com/vd2wjr-ep.-2383b-...t-be-for-.html

Please listen up people. You all need to understand what's really going on here. I will explain to everybody here in a nutshell what's going on and why.

First, the inauguration needed to happen to allow Biden to complete the crime as an illegitimate President. Secondly, the U.S> Military knows the crime that's been committed by Biden and by everybody that's close to him. The military is IN CHARGE right now. Not Biden. The U.S. military has all the proof that they need of all the fraud and the crimes that Biden and his people committed. The military will be in Washington D.C. for 30 days. All the troops are there because there's an illegitimate President in the White house. They will REMOVE the false government and they will install a LEGITIMATE government under MILITARY CODE 11.3. Trump declassified information and gave everything to the U.S. Military. If the military has proof of the crimes like they do, they have a DUTY UNDER MILITARY CODE 11.3 to REMOVE the false government and install a new civilian government under MILITARY CODE 11.3. Biden triggered this military code law as soon as he was sworn in today.

During the McCarthy era there was a fear that the communists were going to take over the U.S. Government so provisions were put into place to protect this country should that happen. These provisions ALLOWS the military to take control of the U.S. government while they remove the illegitimate belligerent government and RESTORE it with a LEGAL LEGITIMATE civilian government. The U.S. Military will run the elections to do that. The military was put in place in D.C. as the LAST LINE OF DEFENSE of the U.S. Constitution should an illegal government be installed. This is the REASON why the government did NOT send a government plane for Biden to bring him to Washington D.C.. Because the KNOW that Biden is NOT the legitimate President and they KNEW that once he was sworn in, that the U.S. Government became an illegitimate and belligerent government UNDER MILITARY CODE 11.3. Now the military is in control and responsible for restoring the legitimate government. Otherwise, foreign powers would get control of our government.

Trump and General Flynn BOTH said that America will soon get a lesson in the Constitution. What I described above here is the Constitutional lesson. Trump follows everything by the book by the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Military is handling this now and they have to ALWAYS FOLLOW the Constitution. The military is in FULL CONTROL. THEY ARE THE NEW ADMINISTRATION RIGHT NOW!!!

The General who is the HEAD OF THE D.C. NATIONAL GUARD is helping with the TRANSITION OF MILITARY POWER right now. NOT the peaceful transition to the Biden administration. He even said and stated that on NATIONAL TELEVISION the other day to George Stefanopoulos on GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

The ONLY WAY is the military. NOT Trump directing the military. The U.S. Military has FULL CONTROL once MILITARY CODE 11.3 has been fulfilled and verified. Which means that in the next couple of days things will start to change. These troops that you see in Washington D.C. are NOT there to observe an inauguration. The troops are there because there's an illegitimate President that was put into power by the Deep State and by foreign governments. This is TREASONOUS to the United States.

So to all those in here who all think that this is over, you are wrong about that. It's NOT over yet. Things will be happening as time goes by within the week and within the next few weeks and our military will be controlling everything as they are right now until they install a brand new legitimate government with a legitimate President. 

Donald Trump will be back after all the dust settles and he WILL be our President. Lots of people will be in very big trouble for what they did during this election. So please people, STOP being so negative about everything. There ARE laws in this country that our forefathers put into place and the Military will be the ones who will RESPECT and USE these laws according to the Constitution to bring justice back to this country. Please REREAD everything that I wrote here so you can understand exactly what's going on and what's going to happen and what the end result will be. This country is NOT lost. The U.S. Military is the one who will bring justice and Trump back. You need to understand that the use of the Military Code 11.3 is the KEY to everything. Please understand this. I hope that I've cleared things up for everyone in here.
    ...What Trump really did was he distanced himself from creating a civil war and an uprising by giving all the evidence and proof to the military so they can use the Military Code 11.3 against Biden. Please also understand that the military CANNOT back down on this Military Code 11.3 because that Code was activated and sealed the moment that Biden got inaugurated. The military will HAVE to follow the constitution by using all of the evidence they have against Biden and do what they need to do to remove Biden and Cameltoe from office. Again, remember one thing. That the Military Code 11.3 has MORE POWER than Biden right now because Biden broke the law and because the military has all the proof on hand to SHOW AND PROVE that Biden broke the law. That's what will make this inauguration illegitimate. You need to understand this and how it works. this Military Code 11.3 is the KEY to everything here. It has MORE BEARING and POWER than Biden does right now.

This is NOT over.

Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, David Nino Rodriguez & Tiana Islam
    https://www.simonparkes.org/post/sim...ez-tiana-islam

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2021), Anchor (23rd January 2021), Bassplayer1 (21st January 2021), BoR (21st January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st January 2021), Dick (21st January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st January 2021), genevieve (24th January 2021), gord (21st January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), Happyjak (21st January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2021), Macka (21st January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (23rd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021), Soulboy (22nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2021), syrwong (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021), toppy (21st January 2021), yiolas (23rd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Biden Inauguration + Info

Why FB Banned me.. Military Law Docs on Military Security of District of Columbia.

Per : MILITARY SEIZED CONTROL OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY, DC

posted on Facebook the attached Military Law Documents concerning the Military Security around the District of Columbia.
    I have copies of the Military Law.. if I can figure out how to post them..
    If Trump signed the Insurrection Act or Martial Law.. these Laws May Apply to what has happened.

The President DOES NOT HAVE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT THIS HAS OCCURRED.. EITHER.

This is why I was banned for 7 days by Facebook..

Waiting to see if the Military makes arrest.. or removed their fences.

Watch to see if the Military appoints and Investigation.. and Manager to handle activities.. and Info. Maybe General Flynn.. I believe.

Another poster added the info below.. and an attached video to explain this matter.

Pass this along.. save the docs and read them.
    If the Military has Proof of a Stolen Election.. it is their Duty to Defend the Constitution. They would be In Command then.

Trump also made a strange statement as he departed DC.
    He said. Basically "I will be back in some way.. probably different."

DK

SEIZED CONTROL OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY, DC

TRUMP CARD

From Greg Pesemeo

Why Trump has fenced off DC and why he moved out and is never going back to the White House. And why there will be a NEW capital elsewhere. + End of income taxes.. All the pieces fit. I didn't even see this coming! 🔥

Occupying a foreign land - The act of 1871 was a seditious act by the US government. They secretly re-wrote the constitution from “We the people” (by changing the capitalization on the document to all caps) which changed its legal binding meaning, which transferred the power from “We the people” to the corporation of America, which was centered in Washington DC.

Washington DC is a FOREIGN ENTITY on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when DC was transferred into a city-state, and this corporate entity then ruled over the people. Citizens rights got taken from them. Nobody realized this.

When they did the broker deal, to get the loan from the Vatican (via Bank of London?) to get the loan, it came at a high price....They transferred all of the property in DC Columbia to the ownership and control to the corporate entity of DC.

This is epic Trump.. in 2018 he signed a Executive Order on election fraud, outlining how corporate assets would be seized.

Finally just now, the first seizure has been made. With the fenced containment area, the military have SEIZED CONTROL OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY, DC. That EO was primarily directed at Washington DC!

The reason DJT is moving now is because he can’t rule a sovereign nation from a foreign land, which is where the White House is.

[Castle Lock. Once DJT exits the White House, the castle will be locked because it will not be possible for a foreign ruler to rule over a sovereign country, therefore, he must be locked out. That would be Joseph Biden. We are literally watching the reclamation of the real country.]
    What does this mean for citizens? No more fake income taxes or IRS, for one thing..

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Ng6wvNvQz9o...

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st January 2021), BoR (21st January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st January 2021), Dick (21st January 2021), East Sun (21st January 2021), gord (21st January 2021), greybeard (21st January 2021), Happyjak (21st January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), Macka (21st January 2021), meat suit (21st January 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd January 2021), Sadieblue (23rd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021), Soulboy (22nd January 2021), toppy (21st January 2021), TraineeHuman (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Wow! Trump is in full control!? This is astounding but certainly possible. I would place a bet for it to happen if given the odds of 3-1.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (21st January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), selinam (21st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

I'm sure once Biden's 4 years are up people will still be saying "Trump was in control the whole time".

Quote Trump did NOT give Biden the nuclear codes. He took them together with him to Mar Largo, Florida
    ROFL ! Who makes this stuff up.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st January 2021), frodo13 (23rd January 2021), gord (21st January 2021), Gracy (21st January 2021), Iancorgi (22nd January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), Kalamos (22nd January 2021), Open Minded Dude (21st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), safara (21st January 2021), Sirus (21st January 2021), TargeT (21st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Eva2 (21st January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), Jayke (22nd January 2021), Savannah (21st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

This sort of story telling does nobody any good, save providing a bit of fun.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Ioneo (21st January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), Kalamos (22nd January 2021), Open Minded Dude (21st January 2021), UNEEKSTUF (22nd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Perdido (here)
    From my research... The Military is In Control.. I will post Military Law docs about this next..

Quote posters.. 

Biden inauguration video tape.. shown in Spain at 7 am that morning. 
    Which is 6 hours ahead of Washington  DC.  

Re: Get in here! We are in a COG situation with FEMA in charge ***
    1-21-21
    The military will be in Washington D.C. for 30 days.

As George Washington told his Patriots in 1776 to give him 30 more days, we should do the same.

...The military activity continued...more troops came in tonight. We will see...don't give up yet, Patriots!!
     Trump did NOT give Biden the nuclear codes. He took them together with him to Mar Largo, Florida.

Trump (Don Jr..) family tells us "the best is yet to come"

* * BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS THAT STANDS OUT.......today, ABC said something very similar to OP.

Paraphrasing....
    "Because of the Emergency Declaration from Trump stemming from the "Insurrection" at the capitol, FEMA is under temporary control until the 23rd. Biden's transition team has not been fully vetted due to those acts on the 6th and Congress will have to call in a session by or on date, blah blah blah."

I read this somewhere else earlier and will have to find that link.

I'm not saying anything, because I don't know the facts yet. But, it is odd

They're not as confident as they should be considering this steal with foreign aid was a coup.

Biden wanted documents, probably wanted to know what law they're under and was denied.

Find it very interesting.

* * * Ep. 2383b - Military Control, 11.3 Verifies As 1st Marker, The End Won’t Be For Everyone https://rumble.com/vd2wjr-ep.-2383b-...t-be-for-.html

Please listen up people. You all need to understand what's really going on here. I will explain to everybody here in a nutshell what's going on and why.

First, the inauguration needed to happen to allow Biden to complete the crime as an illegitimate President. Secondly, the U.S> Military knows the crime that's been committed by Biden and by everybody that's close to him. The military is IN CHARGE right now. Not Biden. The U.S. military has all the proof that they need of all the fraud and the crimes that Biden and his people committed. The military will be in Washington D.C. for 30 days. All the troops are there because there's an illegitimate President in the White house. They will REMOVE the false government and they will install a LEGITIMATE government under MILITARY CODE 11.3. Trump declassified information and gave everything to the U.S. Military. If the military has proof of the crimes like they do, they have a DUTY UNDER MILITARY CODE 11.3 to REMOVE the false government and install a new civilian government under MILITARY CODE 11.3. Biden triggered this military code law as soon as he was sworn in today.

During the McCarthy era there was a fear that the communists were going to take over the U.S. Government so provisions were put into place to protect this country should that happen. These provisions ALLOWS the military to take control of the U.S. government while they remove the illegitimate belligerent government and RESTORE it with a LEGAL LEGITIMATE civilian government. The U.S. Military will run the elections to do that. The military was put in place in D.C. as the LAST LINE OF DEFENSE of the U.S. Constitution should an illegal government be installed. This is the REASON why the government did NOT send a government plane for Biden to bring him to Washington D.C.. Because the KNOW that Biden is NOT the legitimate President and they KNEW that once he was sworn in, that the U.S. Government became an illegitimate and belligerent government UNDER MILITARY CODE 11.3. Now the military is in control and responsible for restoring the legitimate government. Otherwise, foreign powers would get control of our government.

Trump and General Flynn BOTH said that America will soon get a lesson in the Constitution. What I described above here is the Constitutional lesson. Trump follows everything by the book by the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Military is handling this now and they have to ALWAYS FOLLOW the Constitution. The military is in FULL CONTROL. THEY ARE THE NEW ADMINISTRATION RIGHT NOW!!!

The General who is the HEAD OF THE D.C. NATIONAL GUARD is helping with the TRANSITION OF MILITARY POWER right now. NOT the peaceful transition to the Biden administration. He even said and stated that on NATIONAL TELEVISION the other day to George Stefanopoulos on GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

The ONLY WAY is the military. NOT Trump directing the military. The U.S. Military has FULL CONTROL once MILITARY CODE 11.3 has been fulfilled and verified. Which means that in the next couple of days things will start to change. These troops that you see in Washington D.C. are NOT there to observe an inauguration. The troops are there because there's an illegitimate President that was put into power by the Deep State and by foreign governments. This is TREASONOUS to the United States.

So to all those in here who all think that this is over, you are wrong about that. It's NOT over yet. Things will be happening as time goes by within the week and within the next few weeks and our military will be controlling everything as they are right now until they install a brand new legitimate government with a legitimate President. 

Donald Trump will be back after all the dust settles and he WILL be our President. Lots of people will be in very big trouble for what they did during this election. So please people, STOP being so negative about everything. There ARE laws in this country that our forefathers put into place and the Military will be the ones who will RESPECT and USE these laws according to the Constitution to bring justice back to this country. Please REREAD everything that I wrote here so you can understand exactly what's going on and what's going to happen and what the end result will be. This country is NOT lost. The U.S. Military is the one who will bring justice and Trump back. You need to understand that the use of the Military Code 11.3 is the KEY to everything. Please understand this. I hope that I've cleared things up for everyone in here.
    ...What Trump really did was he distanced himself from creating a civil war and an uprising by giving all the evidence and proof to the military so they can use the Military Code 11.3 against Biden. Please also understand that the military CANNOT back down on this Military Code 11.3 because that Code was activated and sealed the moment that Biden got inaugurated. The military will HAVE to follow the constitution by using all of the evidence they have against Biden and do what they need to do to remove Biden and Cameltoe from office. Again, remember one thing. That the Military Code 11.3 has MORE POWER than Biden right now because Biden broke the law and because the military has all the proof on hand to SHOW AND PROVE that Biden broke the law. That's what will make this inauguration illegitimate. You need to understand this and how it works. this Military Code 11.3 is the KEY to everything here. It has MORE BEARING and POWER than Biden does right now.

This is NOT over.

Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, David Nino Rodriguez & Tiana Islam
    https://www.simonparkes.org/post/sim...ez-tiana-islam

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/
    Apart from Charlie Ward, do you have any other source about the Spain broadcast?
    If Trump left the White House on Jan 20 , how can Biden have been in the Oval Office before that as we seen when he signed the E.O's?
    Also, you would think that everyone present, like the military band playing and hundreds of other army folk were there, at least some of them would talk about this pre-staged event.
    I have not seen any of that so far. How can hundreds, maybe thousands be in on the ruse and not say it?
    Last edited by Olam; 21st January 2021 at 19:45.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

East Sun (22nd January 2021), Happyjak (21st January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), Iancorgi (22nd January 2021), janette (21st January 2021), Kalamos (22nd January 2021), Open Minded Dude (21st January 2021), Sirus (23rd January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

We won't know what's going to happen with this until it happens.

Think about this - even if the Democrats knew this move could be made, they were already committed a long time ago.

Would they allow Biden to drop out months ago? Each day that passed had them going in deeper.

They wanted the presidency - they were committed and to fold their hand would have made them look guilty of all of the things that they have been accused of.

They had to follow through as they did.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eva2 (21st January 2021), Happyjak (21st January 2021), janette (21st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Trump is a master chess player in politics. He covered all the bases and watched the "enemy"
    fall into his traps as there were many. He bides his time and waits.

He has done his homework. He said he was going to clear the swamp of enemies foreign and
    domestic and he has so far.

Is Biden a prisoner in the White House?

A wild guess if I may. Biden may have been given an ultimatum, to face the conviction of his
    crimes that are well known or 'do as we say'. No real choice there I think.

Thank God there is light at end of the tunnel.
    A New Republic....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (22nd January 2021), janette (21st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Why are more troops being moved into D.C. one day after the inauguration?
    I cannot find the YouTube video that described this a few minutes ago.

Has a trap been set?
    https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxATVnkIHWB74cLc394AaABCQ
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd January 2021 at 01:30.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (22nd January 2021), Eva2 (22nd January 2021), janette (22nd January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,037 times in 341 posts

I am afraid the spanish broadcast claim is false. It was aired at around 5/7pm. I can't tell the exact time but i can tell FOR SURE it was way after midday. I kept an eye for it myself, and media here is absolutely "supportive" of mr. Biden, so they were transmitting it live.

If it happened in some other TV channel, well, its possible, but I absolute doubt it, and I personally haven't heard about anything like that.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Anchor (22nd January 2021), gord (22nd January 2021), janette (22nd January 2021), justntime2learn (24th January 2021), Kalamos (22nd January 2021), Olam (22nd January 2021), Open Minded Dude (22nd January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd January 2021), selinam (22nd January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I call this a pipe dream, I am still interested to hear what evidence convinces you Perdido to believe this?

UT

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

janette (22nd January 2021), Kalamos (22nd January 2021), Open Minded Dude (22nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2021), UNEEKSTUF (22nd January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I cannot find the YouTube video that described this a few minutes ago.

Has a trap been set?
    https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxATVnkIHWB74cLc394AaABCQ
    https://lbpost.com/news/long-beach-p...hipping-demand

As far as the ships, there is a back-up at the ports

As the last quarter of 2020 comes to an end, Sea-Intelligence—a global supply chain research firm—reported last month that cargo movement worldwide is behind schedule as the pandemic and heightened demand for cargo movement causes strain on shipping lines—and some of that strain has been felt in Long Beach.

Those effects can be seen at the Port of Long Beach, as the number of vessels at anchor have steadily increased since October. Mario Cordero, executive director of the Port of Long Beach, confirmed that the demand for shipping is at an all-time high as people shop online as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Hym (22nd January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

A rare recent photo of the real Joe Biden.

Note the fleshy, non-attached earlobe among other obvious differences.

It's almost like the Doberman is pointing out this screamingly obvious difference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EsMKE1BW8AEMvni.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	393.7 KB
ID:	45919

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd January 2021), East Sun (22nd January 2021), Elainie (22nd January 2021), Hym (22nd January 2021), palehorse (22nd January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    They're not, they're leaving. States such as Florida are recalling their national guard. Biden administration is restarting "business as usual", specially in foreign policy. See here for example: https://theblogginghounds.com/2021/0...-to-intercept/

There are no handy saviours. It's only us. NWO is fully in control of the institutional world.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2021), DeDukshyn (22nd January 2021), Ioneo (23rd January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd January 2021), Sirus (23rd January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    I am afraid the spanish broadcast claim is false. It was aired at around 5/7pm. I can't tell the exact time but i can tell FOR SURE it was way after midday. I kept an eye for it myself, and media here is absolutely "supportive" of mr. Biden, so they were transmitting it live.

If it happened in some other TV channel, well, its possible, but I absolute doubt it, and I personally haven't heard about anything like that.

Hi everyone, I've not really posted in many years, but have occasionally dropped in just to read a few things. In the meantime I have of course kept reading up on stuff and following alternative media, etc..

Thought I'd mention that the clip where this Charlie Ward chap mentions he saw the inauguration footage earlier in the day in Spain is easy to find online. I saw it the day after. If I recall correctly, he does not say it was aired publicly on TV or anything. As far as I can remember, he says he was sent the footage privately ahead of its public airing that morning.

I saw it somewhere and just went on a hunt to find that clip again, successfully.

He starts talking about it from minute 03:24:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex
    [/QUOTE]

I cannot comment on how trustworthy this Charlie Ward character is. I only heard his name in the last few days for the first time.
    Last edited by Soulboy; 22nd January 2021 at 22:25.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulboy For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th May 2022), I am B (24th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)

There are no handy saviours. It's only us. NWO is fully in control of the institutional world.
    I would say, "... still in control of the institutional world." - Trump may have been a little bit disruptive to them, but that's it. People need to stop looking for a saviour and start being the saviour in their own personal lives that they want to see.

My statement to people still looking up for someone to "save us" ...

Not enough love in the world? Go spread some love.
    Big banks got you down? Pull your money out and join a local credit union.
    Monsanto making you sick? Start a backyard organic garden or stick with locally grown and produced foods.
    Drug companies abusing too much of their profits and powers? Eat healthy foods, exercise daily, limit alcohol and tobacco, find natural remedies, etc.
    To much negative garbage on the news? How would you know? Stop watching it.

Etc. Etc. The idea that "I'm only one person, I can't make a difference" means you don't care to understand and support the ONLY way this world will change - if you really care, you would focus hard on all the little things you can do in your own life. When others notice how happy you have made yourself doing them, they might think "Hmmm, I want to be like that". This is how the world changes. Trump couldn't do any of that even if he tried ... No "saviour" can.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ascensionrising (23rd January 2021), Brigantia (24th January 2021), frodo13 (23rd January 2021), Gracy (22nd January 2021), happyuk (25th January 2021), justntime2learn (24th January 2021), Nangpa (23rd January 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd January 2021), PurpleLama (22nd January 2021), Soulboy (22nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2021), TrumanCash (23rd January 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I am posting this thought for discussion. After all we have heard of the USA Inc corporation going bankrupt and dissolved last July 4, and that we have an illegal Potus at this moment in the WH, do you believe Trump and Alliance has already created and drawn up documents for a New Republic ? And if everything we knew was fake, paying homage to the English throne via taxes etc. all the way back to Ulysses Grant so I have read, would DJT with a comeback within 45 days be the 19th President, not the 45th? And further and this one is startling to think about or discuss, wouldn't the entire swamp [yes it was a real swamp before the Satanic symbolism was architecturally designed] of Washington DC need to be leveled including the tunnels underneath? How could you move back into a house that was haunted and a city that was clearly designed into a pentagram with an obelisk staring you in the face? Would Trump fixate on a different location to serve the country from? I keep seeing that TV series Designator Survivor with Keith Sutherland watching the Capitol bombed and leveled. You know Hollywood always has a method to its madness.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

East Sun (24th January 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd January 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Info about the inauguration and what's going on from a man who posts under
    the name "And We Know". He is very well spoken and doesn't waste any time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6fRz6Po8CJ1K/

This video contains some of the info in the video above,
    but even more:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7fTntV4alDEI/

Grab a cuppa' or two and enjoy.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

38. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

selinam (24th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread