+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ENOUGH ... What Got us Here .. and Now?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: ENOUGH ... What Got us Here .. and Now?

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    It's the what now iam really interested iota.
    right now iam holding my breath, as it feels we are just in the eye of the storm.
    But if nothing occurs do Americans ditch Trump and go back to sleep or form a third party?
    I also think you would be surprised how many non Americans there are supporting Trump.
    the what now is something each one of us will have to choose for ourselves .. and it just depends on the outcome we desire

everything we do or do not do will end up having consequences

so i really think we need to take some time to reflect WHAT it is we WANT

and the one thing life has taught me is that there ALWAYS ALWAYS IS a WAY

i mean ALWAYS

as far as discounting Trump i would not do that

Trump didn't become who he IS when he became president

he became president BECAUSE of who he is

no one had inspired or motivated us like he did

and it is that VERY inspiration we would do well to cultivate instead of letting die

i wrote a post that might give you some insight ..

you can read it here

and i will tell you this ... from what i came to understand about Donald Trump?

"no" and "obstacles" don't really compute

at least not the way they do for most of us

to him? they simply mean:

"Find another way"

Last edited by iota; 22nd January 2021 at 12:07.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), samildamach (22nd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the WHAT NOW is THE MOST important part of this whole equation ...

i think we're all at a crucial point of realizing that doing nothing is no longer an option.

i know that many of us are hurting and the disappointment is all too real, but from another perspective it was almost necessary

if we are to enact an effective, viable long term solution it would always have needed to be outside of Trump

outside of anyone externally

Trump was and is and always will remain, the symbol of the ideals our souls aspire to. this speech never fails to move and inspire me

i hope people take the time to listen one more time because THESE ideals are WHAT we fought for, what we wanted/

these ideals are worth fighting for and taking action to achieve them ... Yes, he was our champion, now it is time to champion for ourselves

but the goal is very important because if we don't set our destination? how will we know when we arrive?

THESE are the goals

with Trump or without him, THESE are the ideals he made possible for us to desire and THESE are the ideals that now WE must do EVERYTHING within our power to attain

the steps will be many and i hope each of us will contribute and share as we MOVE towards accomplishment

but the NUMBER one goal will be the end of the means through which they won

and that was NOT the election

nor the votes

it was through the direction AND control of the Social Narrative

THAT was their MAIN weapon

and OUR main foe ..

it is the means through which the Truth became a lie and the sword that has divided so many of our personal relationships. As long as the media remains a powerful force, NO victory is possible

i think even our President came to that realization

so that any adversary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

jaybee (22nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

In terms of solutions - I feel inspired by this video and think Jimmy Dore has highlighted a possible way to take power away from the authoritarian elites intent on total domination -

I don't remember seeing anything about Jimmy Dore on the forum but I might have missed it because I don't see all the threads and posts - he has a very popular channel on YouTube called the Jimmy Dore Show... he's a comedian but has become a passionate political commentator -

he identifies as Progressive Left but doesn't pander to the lies and games of the so called Left who have become just like the fascists they claim to appose - for example Dore is anti war and called out the Russia Collusion nonsense pushed heavily by Trump Detractors.. he also called out the false flag chemical attacks blamed on Assad in Syria..

not long ago, earlier in the year he caused a big kerfuffle within the Democrat Party by starting a movement called #Force the Vote... where he called upon the Progressive Left in the Democrat Party to apply leverage to get a vote for Medicare For All brought to the House... they had the numbers to say to Nancy Pelosi that they would only endorse her bid for her final term as Speaker of the House if she brought the Medicare For All vote in..... for debate etc...

He called upon the 'Squad' to push for Force The Vote... but when it came to it the so called Progressive Left within the Democrats did nothing and fell into line... boy was he angry and he gave it to them with both barrels on his show... he has also called out the Young Turks especially Cenk Uygur about their failure to oppose the Authoritarian Democrat Elite and failure to support Force the Vote..

He appeared on the Tucker Carlson Show appealing to President Trump about giving Americans $2,000 in the Covid Stimulus Bill and although Jimmy Dore was broadly anti Trump I think he is like Trump himself - someone who can think for themselves - respects the people and basic freedoms - and can show honest leadership...

I made a comment under one of his videos after the 2020 election saying something along the lines of..."too late you realize that Trump is your friend, not your enemy"

Jimmy remarked about the stimulus Bill that Trump had 'outlefted the left'....

anyway this is a bit of a long build up to the possible solution...

In a nutshell.... an alliance between the Populist Right and the Populist Left to take power away from the Political Elite who will not tolerate any erosion of their power and will stoop to any level to hold onto that power... any level no matter how low and dishonest and corrupt..

People talk about a third Party but that only works really if its a third AND forth party - a division of both Republican and Democrat otherwise it just hands power to the party that hasn't split...unless the 3rd party is an alliance between both left and right finding common ground as the stakes are now going through the roof as humanity is being enslaved at an alarming speed as freedoms are being taken away right left and centre....

So after putting a bit of background this is the Jimmy Dore Video that I found inspiring as to a possible solution.... If Trump has support of around half the voting public and some kind of alliance could be formed with a Trump like figure on the Left... ???

Donald Trump and Tulsi Gabbard..... ? for example..... or what about Candace Owens and Jimmy Dore...

I know there's the issues with Vote Rigging especially through the Voting Machines...but that's another offshoot problem that would have to be tackled as well...

Populist Right & Left Joining Forces Against Establishment.
    Last edited by jaybee; 22nd January 2021 at 12:12.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

fifi (24th January 2021), Hym (22nd January 2021), iota (22nd January 2021), meeradas (31st January 2021), Sadieblue (23rd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    there's no denying that BEFORE Trump? SERIOUS problems existed .. but somehow despite the fact that many WERE aware, especially here, there was a tacit implied "acceptance" of these untenable situations

an acceptance that is tantamount to COMPLIANCE and ENABLEMENT
    Yes, that statement is exactly what we have been experiencing for years.  Same 'ol same 'ol from one Political Elite President to the Next.  The conceited rich just get fatter while flaunting grotesque inequality every day to status quo commoners too numb to believe it will ever change.

And then in swaggers Donald Trump.  A President who DID NOT DO "Business as Usual"; shouted out to the public that Biden and the Clintons were criminals; and had the balls to stand up to China.  That did it for me.

But it didn't start out that way.  I was as appalled as the next person when I found out Trump was running.  I even thought it must be a joke as surely there was no way this man could ever be President. 

Then the strangest thing happened and Donald Trump became President of the United States.

While everyone was crying I was hit with an overwhelmingly good feeling that "change is on the horizon".  I found myself saying, much to the disgust of those listening, "Who knows, maybe this UNPREDICTABLE ANOMOLY will turn out to be a blessing in disguise".  And he was.

We can pull apart specific policies one by one and get the exact same answer by picking apart policies on either side.  That's not getting to the significant point of the shift Trump and his "butterfly wings" created.

A shift that stirred the tired and weary hearts of millions globally who silently cry for equality.  People that have felt helpless for years as they long for peace and freedom in truth and transparency.

Trump showed the world that you can walk into an elite fortress, demand truth and power be returned to the people, cop a reign of bullets day after day for years and then not only survive, but become stronger than when you went in!

His legacy is proof that courage, strength, resilience and hope still have a place in our world.  And we have no idea - YET - what the repercussions of that will be, or how he has inspired up and coming ethical leaders.

I do hope Trump still has more to give.  Personally I think he does.  The knowledge he has gained from living and surviving in enemy territory for 4 years is invaluable.  It will enable him to make significant moves for continued progress either with himself at the helm, or by mentoring another.

He has inspired ~80 million followers with no help whatsoever from mainstream and social media who vilified him relentlessly.  And that's just in the United States.  No small feat.

And if Q analysis was the publicity Trump needed to counter the sabotage campaigns and lies against him while he was trying to shed light on political corruption, then job well done!  A master plan that not only worked for Trump it inspired millions to find trails of deception and shout No More.  People can't undo and forget what they now know.

The Trump Era created a window of opportunity for ethical journalists, politicians, academics, scientists, etc to be brave and stand up for truth.  They did.  Then they were censored in a global purging from silicon valley oligarchs whose actions speak volumes when the evidence is undeniable. 

We are living in a monumental time that will eventually be recorded as a pivotal point in our history.  Let's hope the momentum does not waver so we can look back with pride on the history to be shared with our future generations.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    And then all the Kings Horses and all the Kings Men could put Humpty together again.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd January 2021 at 17:34.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

angelfire (24th January 2021), ClearWater (22nd January 2021), fifi (24th January 2021), iota (22nd January 2021), jaybee (23rd January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd January 2021), RunningDeer (22nd January 2021), yelik (23rd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

No one man or woman was never meant to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders and solve all the problems for mankind. We are sent people from time to time that show us the way, set the example. Almost all the time these great and wonderful people are very flawed characters. Sometimes the more flawed the more they accomplish. These people are usually sent when they are needed most. Expecting one man or woman to carry on and solve our problems is a fantasy.

On the other hand, we are also sent people who possess great evil and do immeasurable harm to humanity and these people are also examples of and for humanity. Quite possibly we learn the most from the worst of humanness.

We should be looking at these people not through an emotional lens and judging them with hate or love. We should judge them as examples to follow or reject for the good or detriment of society.

Complacency, turning a blind eye or using the age-old excuse that I am only one person how can I influence change is an unacceptable idiom that needs to stop.

The mantra should be.......... I am one person -- I possess the capacity to make real change. I am not alone.
    Last edited by rgray222; 27th January 2021 at 15:34. Reason: spelling

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2021), ClearWater (22nd January 2021), Eva2 (24th January 2021), fifi (24th January 2021), Harmony (24th January 2021), Hym (22nd January 2021), iota (22nd January 2021), jaybee (23rd January 2021), Lefty Dave (23rd January 2021), meat suit (26th January 2021), RunningDeer (22nd January 2021), yelik (23rd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PART 3

i think one of the most important lessons we learned from the Presidency was the MISTAKE it is to ALLOW a subversive, predatory, destructive and malevolent, consistent FOCUSED attack

at no point in time has it ever happened that perpetrators engaged in such alignment of character with the INTENT to derail and destroy ANY possible productive objectives that their TARGET ... because they are a TARGET .. hunted like prey ...

EVER ~ EVER stop of their own volition

it continued with our President, not through the termination of his term, but beyond

and his followers are now seen as easy targets, "prey", whom they intend to subject to CLEAR abuse, whether in conversation or in fact

and FULLY EXPECT silent submission

to ALLOW that and by free will choice SUBMIT to this would be a mistake and one that WILL have consequences

not likely to be favorable

we have seen that in the past, ANY aggression instigated that was left UNCHECKED further evolved .. and whereas it could have been terminated at an earlier point? by ALLOWING it to expand and gain power?

it grows beyond the ability of normal measures to reign it in

silence and denial that attack IS underway only serves to empower further transgressions

i think we confuse them with people of ordinary intent and heart

since WE are NOT predators and carry NO INTENT to HARM, we assume they don't and therefore respond to THEM as though they were US

they are NOT

and the ONLY predictable outcome that is guaranteed?

is that they WILL CONTINUE until stopped

the FIRST step in survival

(when one is prey? survival IS the goal)

is AWARENESS

THIS is the reality of the situation

NOT whatever "Vanilla" version we are desperately trying to convince ourselves that it is.

these people aren't playing and neither should we

step one is AWARENESS that comes through identification of patterns

step two is ACTION

the choices are:

1.) do nothing .. and we have covered what the outcome of that will be

2.) BE AWARE and PREPARED

so that WHEN it happens? it is NOT a surprise but something we have mentally and intellectually prepared for

and from this preparedness ... CHOICE

the choice can fall into

proactive or reactive

proactive means ... if i KNOW attack is coming and the likely area that it will fall?

we "prepare" for it just like many here have done in preparation for shortages

so we "arm" ourselves appropriately and instead of being slayed at the assault?

we don't even blink as it was expected and we are ready

though this has some proactive features it still allows the direction to be determined BY THEM

this is because OUR actions and our choices will be dependent on THEIR actions

it is 100 times better than doing nothing, but it also has inherent limitations that will likely have an impact on OUR level of effectiveness

3.) PROACTIVE is identification of the problem and therefore identification of what is needed to bring about the desired resolutions
    Last edited by iota; 22nd January 2021 at 22:34.

so that any adversary

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), jaybee (23rd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PART IV

and we MUST be CLEAR ..

ALL of this HAS been and WOULD be necessary with or without our President in office

BEFORE him? we KNEW .. there were problems in a vague easy to dismiss as inevitable manner that allowed us to justify inaction

HE clarified this is NOT the case

but OUR lives and being CAUSE in the MATTER of OUR lives is OUR affair

it is OUR responsibility to do so

and HAD we done this WHILE he was in office? he would likely still be in there

WHY?

because it was US that SAW the merciless attacks and NONE of us can in good conscience say that we thought it was benign and that "it was ok" or would not matter

we KNEW it did

just through our interpersonal relation ships but we were effectively and systematically SILENCED

so .. just RIGHT there .... in THAT objective being one they focus on for us. would THAT be the response that will bring about our victory or our demise?

if SILENCE is what they want to force us into, are we furthering our goals in complying?

just something to consider

for me, though when feeling unduly assaulted in can become unhinged, i am after all a human being, i make mistakes and i bear the consequences FOR those mistakes when i make them ...

but for the most part, i find that simply speaking TRUTH because it has become SO widespread to NOT do that? is ENOUGH

so at Thanksgiving Dinner when they speak about the atrocity of the separation of the immigrant children?

i completely agree that this is a terrible ordeal and HOW terrible it is that President Trump INHERITED such decidedly heart wrenching situation .. and HOW astonished i had been in the early decades of the 2010's when Hillary being a mother, had unflinchingly and without a trace of remorse actively advocated for the practice

pulling out my Youtube video her saying so in HER own words

about 20-25 people were the ones SILENCED at that point

and ALL i did was speak the Truth

and when the other items came up that were false, BEFORE i began to actually detail facts? i looked them in the eyes and asked:

"where did you get that information? was it the news?" knowing full well that was the case

"oh .. no wonder .. you know it USED to be illegal for the news to lie to us .. i mean they DID it anyway, but at least it was illegal ... yea .. was so sad and kinda shocked when Obama decided we didn't need that law anymore .. so weird!"

and pull out short easy to understand and quick reads on his actions to repeal the Smith-Bundt Act

"yea .. i kept wondering what the HECK President Trump was going on about 'FAKE NEWS' turns out it WAsN'T a cute saying but he was stating a FACT! ...

CAN you BELIEVE that? the news does NOT only NOT have to tell us the TRUTH, it doesn't report the NEWS as in facts anymore .. its labeled "entertainment"

yea ... you CANNOT actually be-LIE-ve what you hear there anymore "

and let that sink in because i didn't want to send them into further cognitive dissonance as they understood that WHAT the basis for their opinions was not JUST flawed but LIES
    Last edited by iota; 22nd January 2021 at 22:33. Reason: move picture no change on words

so that any adversary

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (24th January 2021), Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2021), jaybee (23rd January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    It's the what now iam really interested iota.
    right now iam holding my breath, as it feels we are just in the eye of the storm.
    But if nothing occurs do Americans ditch Trump and go back to sleep or form a third party?
    I also think you would be surprised how many non Americans there are supporting Trump.

I'm not American but I first took notice of Trump (I hardly knew a thing about him up to then).... when he said during his 2016 campaign about creating a better relationship with Russia - I was feeling alarmed at what was happening in Syria and the warmongering tone of Hillary Clinton - saying she would press for a No Fly Zone in Syria - which would have ramped up the conflict with Russia and lead to god knows what - it felt like we - the whole world was on the brink of something getting out of hand and getting very dangerous -

so when this man called Donald Trump said non warmongering things about Russia I was.... thank god.... someone has finally said something that could ease away from the rising seriousness and potential military conflict developing -

then I began to notice the way he was being treated by the MSM - it was so blatant and I got sick of seeing H Clinton grinning with that false grin and holding her arms up in the victory gesture...

the MSM were trying to ignore him and when they didn't they micro managing everything to make Hillary look good and him look inferior and insignificant... only in the final couple of weeks when he looked like he might do well did they reluctantly report on his campaign -

I became a Trump Supporter - and also started to feel the Good and Evil struggle behind it all - started feeling it on a spiritual level..

Anyway just want to slip back to the Populist Right and Populist Left joining forces to overcome the never ending Divide and Rule problem...

I think that this is what happened when we miraculously managed to vote for Brexit to happen... even overcoming the horrendous murder of a Remain supporting MP a week before the voting day...

People from all political backgrounds came together to vote and when Boris Johnson and the Tories were given a landslide victory Dec 2019 the left and the right and centre came together to make sure that Brexit happened...

I think this was an example of what can be achieved when the Populist Left and Populist Right join forces.....

I think most people are in the centre anyway... slipping to the left or right sometimes depending on the issues...

Cheers - I replied to your quote to bring up the alliance between Populist Right and Left again because I saw you are from the UK and wanted to refer back to it happening with the Brexit Referendum Vote..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Eva2 (23rd January 2021), samildamach (23rd January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    I would say that this is what got us here, do you agree?

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)

Why would I believe that there is a covert power struggle pitting Trump against the deep state and satanic pedophiles, when every single prediction of these "insiders" has turned out to be a dud?
    Trust is earned, not freely given.

Also, Trump has been the most powerful man in the world for the past 4 years... how long should we wait to see the accomplishments of his "fight behind the scenes"?
    Because I have yet to see any single proof that he is fighting the deep state. No arrests, no nothing. After 4 years.

But when we point out facts that show he might not be draining the swamp, but actually is a swamp dweller himself, we are told that it's a 5d chess move, don't worry about it. These are not the droids that we are looking for.

It's been 4 years, I will leave a list of accomplishments here that seem to oppose our morals and principles regarding mother earth, peace, fighting big corporations and standing up for the little man.
    • protected Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman after killing Khashoghi because "they give us a lot of money"... seems you can buy a license to kill for the correct price
    • sold bombs to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and UAE despite congressional objections that it would lead to Saudis dropping bombs on civilians in Yemen
    • cut taxes for corporations
    • appointed Scott Pruitt to EPA after he dedicated his life to combating federal environment regulations and fighting for big oil
    • advanced construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines -
    • Keystone XL pipeline approved by President Trump, spilled 210,000 gallons of oil near the border of South Dakota and North Dakota Nov 17 2017
    • rolled back offshore drilling regulations put in place after the BP Deepwater Horizon
    • drafted a proposal to open 94% of previously protected American shorelines to offshore drilling
    • authorized five companies to use seismic airguns to search for offshore oil and gas. In doing so, the administration disregarded the federal government’s estimate that airgun testing poses a threat to many marine mammals, including dolphins and whales.
    • nominated David Bernhardt to be Secretary of the Interior, a role responsible for the management and conservation of federal land and natural resources. A former oil lobbyist, Bernhardt played a key role in rolling back the protection of endangered species
    • signed executive orders that would make it easier for gas and oil companies to lay pipelines without being blocked by states citing the Clean Water Act
    • relaxed regulations for drilling for oil and gas off Florida’s coast, Trump’s Interior Department planned to open up drilling off the state’s coast — but not until after the November election.
    • Trump administration announced that it would begin selling leases for oil and gas drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a vast area of undisturbed wilderness in Alaska
    • eliminated an Obama-era rule that required oil and gas companies to repair methane leaks.
    • rolled back an Obama-era regulation that required oil companies to provide purchasing information when buying minerals from foreign governments. Concerned that oil companies would purchase oil from corrupt and violent foreign administrations, the SEC had originally said Obama’s regulation would “combat government corruption through transparency and accountability.” The repeal had long been on the oil lobby’s wish list, and will save oil industry giants about half a billion dollars per year in compliance costs
    • Scott Pruitt’s schedule showed he held near-daily meetings with oil lobbyists, automobile company executives, and other industry leaders, while making almost no time for environmental advocates
    • Scott Pruitt told a crowd at the Kentucky Farm Bureau that he would like to remove all tax credits given to wind and solar energy
    • signed an executive order that instructed the Bureau of Land Management to lift a moratorium on new coal mining leases for federal land
    • in his first budget proposal, Donald Trump boosted defense and security spending by $54 billion. He proposed slashing the budget for non-defense spending in areas like education, science, poverty programs, and environmental protection by almost the same amount
    • EPA would withdraw mining restrictions on Alaska’s headwaters, opening the door to a major mining facility in the area. This reversal came after an EPA study concluded the mine could decimate salmon populations in the area, and thereby harm native Alaskans whose culture depended heavily on salmon.
    • for the second most powerful position at the Environmental Protection Agency, Donald Trump nominated Andrew Wheeler, a long-time coal lobbyist who had served as legal counsel for some of the largest coal mining companies in America
    • Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt moved to repeal the Clean Power Act, introduced by Obama to lower carbon dioxide emissions 32 percent by 2030
    • Trump called for $8.6 billion for his border wall in his budget proposal for fiscal year 2020. The same budget called for increased spending for the Department of Homeland Security and a 31% spending cut to the Environmental Protection Agency
    • The EPA issued the final Affordable Clean Energy Rule, which rolled back power-plant regulations established under President Obama
    • proposed major changes to the National Environmental Policy Act. The new rules would allow federal agencies to bypass consideration of the environmental impact of proposed infrastructure projects
    • EPA finalized its revised Navigable Waters Protection Rule. Under Trump, protections for many rivers, streams, and wetlands were now officially removed
    • Perchlorate, a toxic chemical compound used in rocket fuel, has been found to contaminate water, causing fetal and infant brain damage. The Obama administration planned to regulate the chemical, but the Environmental Protection Agency, led by Trump’s appointee Andrew Wheeler, went against the decision, saying that the regulation was “not in the public interest.”
    • multiple conflicts of interest either using or promoting his business through his office
    • kept pushing to hold the G7 summit at a Trump resort
    • government officials and special interest groups being hosted at trump hotels and his golf clubs. Overcharging the secret service and officials for their stay at his properties. Having Qatari, Kuweiti and Saudi delegations repeatedly organize events at his hotels, placing huge amounts of money in his pockets. Basically, they bought his influence with direct payments.
    • attacked syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles
    • killed approx 100 syrians
    • encouraged the continuation of the bombing of Yemen
    • declared the Houthis as terrorists
    • btw, before he was president he was very much pro-wars: he was for invading Lybia in 2011, he agreed to the first Gulf War, for invading North Korea:
      https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...elites/502145/
    • aggression towards Iran, airstrike that killed Qassim Suleimani. Threatening sites “important to Iran & the Iranian culture”
    • Trump administration helped GOP donors get Syria oil deal
      "Rayburn also admitted that the Trump administration had actually pushed for Delta Crescent Energy — and no other companies — to receive permission to exploit Syrian oil."
    • Trump Says U.S. Troops Stayed in Syria 'Because I Kept the Oil'
    • has pardoned four Blackwater security guards who were given lengthy prison sentences for killing 14 civilians in Baghdad in 2007, a massacre that caused international uproar
    • pardoned multiple corrupt politicians, donors or allies
    • "This administration has not only surpassed the previous one’s drone strike volume overseas, it has made the drone wars even more secretive, if that’s possible.
      According to a 2018 report in The Daily Beast, Obama launched 186 drone strikes in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan during his first two years in office. In Trump’s first two years, he launched 238."
    • "Trump's air strikes in Afghanistan dramatically increased civilian deaths: Report
      The US's easing of restrictions on aerial strikes has led to an increase of attacks across the Middle East, Afghanistan and neighbouring countries"
    • U.S. national debt has ballooned under the administration of President Donald Trump, increasing by nearly $7 trillion in less than four years.
    • Federal spending by the Trump administration is around 6.6 percent higher than it was before he took office, equating to around $255 billion
    • used his final hours in office to revoke an executive order on ethics that was meant to bolster his “drain the swamp” campaign promise.
    • Nominating Industry Insiders From the moment he took office he continued the practice of his predecessors and continue the revolving door relationship between government and corporations
    • Cozy with Big Oil
    • Cozy with Big Pharma
    • Ending Investigations Into Pesticide Dangers
    • Making GMOs Easier To Enter the Food Supply On June 11, 2019, Trump quietly issued an executive order to “streamline” GMO regulations in the United States. The order, titled Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products
    • Support of and Expansion of the 5G Roll Out. Despite opposition by thousands of scientists, doctors, researchers, activists, and health professionals, Donald Trump pushed for the expansion of 5G networks, at one time calling for 6G.
    • Support of the Syria False Flag Narrative
    • Fighting to Keep Presidential Kill List Secret
    • Lying to the 9/11 Victims’ Families Despite making vague statements about “finding out the truth” about 9/11, Donald Trump never used his position to challenge the official narrative surrounding the 9/11 attacks. Even worse, Trump actually lied to the victims’ family members when he promised he would get to the bottom of the Saudi involvement in 9/11. Despite the families efforts to have Trump investigate Saudi Arabia, he failed to do any meaningful investigation of one of the American government’s favorite partners.
    • Imprisoned an American Citizen Without Trial or Charge
    • Continued Support of the NDAA Indefinite Detention Clause
    • Attempted to Block Testimony on CIA Torture
    • Supporting the Persecution and Prosecution of Julian Assange & Chelsea Manning

SWAMP CREATURE PROSECUTIONS: 0

REVOCATION OF PATRIOT ACT: NO

9/11 DOMESTIC CRIMINALS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE: NO

BILL GATES, G W BUSH AND **** CHENEY BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CRIMES: NO

PARDONED JULIAN ASSANGE – EDWARD SNOWDEN PATRIOTISM RECOGNIZED: NO

BREAK-UP OF BIG TECH CENSORSHIP CRIMINAL ORGS: NO

TAX INCREASES FOR BILLIONAIRES AND MONOPOLY CORPORATIONS: NO

INVESTING IN CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS SUCH AS DESALINIZATION PLANTS, AMBITIOUS DOMESTIC RECYCLING PROCESS FACILITIES, SUSTAINABLE TREE FARMING ON A MASS SCALE, CONSTRUCTION OF ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES TO REDUCE NUCLEAR REACTOR WASTE AND RISK: NO

He also didn't "Lock her up".
    If I had the time, I would have a go at each and every one of those points because you seem to be only looking at things from one point of view. And that is to make a point against other people.

Sorry if I am interjecting myself where maybe I should not be, but I am seeing too many people that are too stressed out over things these days. We should all take a breathe, relax your shoulders and stop fighting amongst ourselves.

Your list could similarly be made using any other president. Spending/budgets are always going to go up. And also not go up in places where people feel it is needed. Everything is getting more expensive. There will never be enough money and effort spent on the environment.

Gas and oil giants (and other giant companies and corporations) are always going to get a lot of attention.

And emptying the swamp (which has always existed ) is obviously not something easily done. I wonder how many times you have been to court and felt that it went according to the laws and what "is right"? Identifying all of the swamp creatures is a huge job in itself, and if you do not get them all, there will be one out there to allow the other one to go free.

Sorry, but that is just about all the time I have right now.

I am going to relax, chill out and hope that when I revisit this site I don't see anger in almost every thread I click on.
    I find Zamolxe list to be fairly accurate...and I was completely blindsided when POTUS cut and ran..........betrayed and bewildered is what I feel...and about 100,000,000 other americans feel the same way, me thinks....what shall we do ?
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Kryztian (24th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Agggggh - the 'list' again.... it's getting in through the back door... ....

for a little light relief regarding lists -

Family Guy - I've got a Little List -

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), Ivanhoe (26th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

hahaha ....

i countered that one already ..

and topped it by quite a bit i might add

you can see it here

or this link:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1406233

so that any adversary

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

jaybee (24th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

but in all seriousness

they MOST certainly are and HAVE been

the fact that they would do WHATEVER it takes to prevail?

was a GIVEN .. they TOLD us from the VERY day, Trump won the election

THIS is the level of effort they put forth

and THIS is the level of effort on OUR part it WILL take to COUNTER this

we have to know what we are up against ..

this unfortunately is the TRUTH of what happened and HOW it happened ..

put into place BEFORE he was sworn in ...

Last edited by iota; 24th January 2021 at 00:36.

so that any adversary

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blastolabs (24th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), jaybee (24th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

So we ridicule one list and replace it with another list to show that either left, right or middle is equally ridiculous.
    Yup I'd say that gets us an intelligence rating of slightly sub adolescent.

That said.
    I'd like to suggest that instead of offering our dichotomous though verbal support either over the left or the right wing of the sparrow.
    We let the politics to the politicians and we get cracking at building the bridges that unite.

I know I have been on the lower spectrum of intelligence myself when my feathers get ruffled.
    But I truly fail to see where all the " trust" people have put in politicians worldwide (i might add) have gotten us ever.

Somehow what got us here i.m.n.s.h.o. is the fact that yet again we've been duped into believing politics might have proved itself capable to get us out of the mess we are in.

Yet again it hasn't. I believe that that is purposely made an integral part of the politics system of government. And this goes for all types of government. democratic, totalitarian, communistic or what have you. The game is rigged. Always has been. always will be.

So what now..
    Well it's really simple.
    Do whatever you can.
    Love your neighbor.
    make your community stronger, happier than it was.
    Smile at some stranger.
    wave at another.
    Do the shopping for someone.
    Have your kids draw postcards for the elderly home in your neighborhood.
    Do that ****ty chore no one in the house wants to do.

etc etc etc..

Lets not forget that most of life is lived in the mundane. that place where little gestures matter.
    Leave the big stuff to those who want to be corrupted as politicians and saviors and gods..

Because unlike the mundane they will be remembered, but won't have mattered.

with Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 24th January 2021 at 00:40.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

42 (24th January 2021), Anchor (24th January 2021), Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), ClearWater (24th January 2021), Kryztian (24th January 2021), TomKat (24th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

--

What got us here?
    One sided lists!

Lists of things that people did badly: these are dangerous because they encourage focus on those things to the exclusion of the better things.

Lists of things that people did well: these are equally dangerous because they encourage us to focus on those things to the exclusion of the ugly things.

Honesty requires the inspection of things holistically the good and the bad. What will get us through this and toward a more wholesome and harmonious world is rigorous and comprehensive honesty on a worldwide scale.

Just as each of us must confront our shadow sides as the necessary part of our personal growth, we must all together confront our collective shadow sides which we all have a role in.

We may blame others in the collective for this thing or that thing but we are still a collective of humans and we have a role to play - and we are complete with our shadow sides too and that needs to be reckoned with.

The law of one calls these distortions, but to those who don't study it, "evil" might work better in this context.

The malignant evil in our midst does need to be neutralized.
    What now?
    The hidden is being revealed, this must continue and resolution is inevitable.

Eventually the point will come where we can forgive those who trespassed against us, because then, the wheel of karma will finally have been arrested and the distortions undone.

Obviously we have a lot of work to do, but I can see that world that is coming in my vision.

Can the swamp stand being exposed to the light?
    Last edited by Anchor; 25th January 2021 at 10:44.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ClearWater (24th January 2021), iota (24th January 2021), jaybee (24th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

[video snipped]
    hahaha ....

i countered that one already ..

and topped it by quite a bit i might add

you can see it here

or this link:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1406233

WOW - that is great comeback list - (just had a look)

I am pleased and honoured to declare you Winner of the Battle of the Lists ...... .............

haha..

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), iota (24th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    So we ridicule one list and replace it with another list to show that either left, right or middle is equally ridiculous.
    Yup I'd say that gets us an intelligence rating of slightly sub adolescent.

That said.
    I'd like to suggest that instead of offering our dichotomous though verbal support either over the left or the right wing of the sparrow.
    We let the politics to the politicians and we get cracking at building the bridges that unite.

I know I have been on the lower spectrum of intelligence myself when my feathers get ruffled.
    But I truly fail to see where all the " trust" people have put in politicians worldwide (i might add) have gotten us ever.

Somehow what got us here i.m.n.s.h.o. is the fact that yet again we've been duped into believing politics might have proved itself capable to get us out of the mess we are in.

Yet again it hasn't. I believe that that is purposely made an integral part of the politics system of government. And this goes for all types of government. democratic, totalitarian, communistic or what have you. The game is rigged. Always has been. always will be.

So what now..
    Well it's really simple.
    Do whatever you can.
    Love your neighbor.
    Smile at some stranger.
    wave at another.

etc etc etc..

Lets not forget that most of life is lived in the mundane. that place where little gestures matter.
    Leave the big stuff to those who want to be corrupted as politicians and saviors and gods..

Because unlike the mundane they will be remembered, but won't have mattered.

with Love
    Eelco

The problem with leaving politics to the politicians is that they hold powers that make laws and decide how taxes are spent - all of which impact on everyone -

just wanted to say that your list... ..... that you made after getting a bit sniffy about lists - about the mundane - is a good little list and I genuinely like it and do try to do it anyway... but even the mundane is under attack now with the weaponized virus scam - that's how serious the Authoritarian Take Over situation is -

The mundane IS now the big stuff..

for example..

(what you said is bolded...)

So what now..
    Well it's really simple.
    Do whatever you can.
    Love your neighbor.

but don't visit them or touch them or stand near them

through the internet because otherwise you might catch something

Smile at some stranger.

they won't see your smile because of the mask but you can crinkle up your eyes a bit to indicate you are smiling

wave at another.

You can do this but if the person you wave at comes over to speak to you back away quickly in case they have the plague (ie a virus that over 99% of people get over in a week or two or don't even know they have)

A lonely, depressed person under Virus Control house arrest might wave at you through their window - and you can wave back if you see them while you are taking your once daily allowed exercise - (restrictions on exercise may vary from country to country)

yes you can do this if they don't get a delivery straight from the shop but they will be putting their life at risk by touching something you have touched - because - well you know the dreaded virus -

yes that's nice because the elderly people in Care Homes are now prisoners (for their own good because people care so very much, of course) - and it could help them feel better because they can't be with or visit there family - not even at Christmas or have the children in their family around them - a new baby on their lap - a grandchild showing them their toys -

that's a good one but only do it in your house for yourself (or family) because if you do it for a neighbour who needs help you could be breaking the law...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cheers - I'm not mocking your list for the sake of it - or even mocking your list at all - but I'm trying to make a point about the precipice we are on - when even the mundane that we took for granted is under authoritarian attack - to control and demoralize as part of a massive social engineering psyop -
    Last edited by jaybee; 25th January 2021 at 09:14.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ClearWater (25th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th January 2021), iota (21st June 2021), Peace in Oz (25th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This is a follow up to my post #23 earlier in the thread - where I spoke a bit about Jimmy Dore and posted a video of him talking about Populist Right & Left Joining Forces Against Establishment.

he began by showing an activist making a short speech and he (Jimmy) wasn't sure who he was and what he represented - the guy was apparently a 'Boogaloo Boy' - and he didn't know who the Boogaloo Boys were (as I didn't)...

he had a rainbow flag but was he wearing camouflage - he had a full beard - was he right wing militia? - who was this guy who was saying stuff about being anti war etc....

well after that he reached out to Jimmy and was invited to be a guest on the Jimmy Dore Show - and here's the interview where we learn more about him -

I found it fascinating because it's so easy to get blinded by labels about people but ignore the unique individuals behind the labels - we are all products of our upbringing and environment and opportunities (and DNA?)...

I feel that Magnus Panvidya (he chose his own name when he was 13 and involved in a Pagan Commune) - could have mutually respectful conversation / exchange with Donald Trump if ever the opportunity arose - both men have Populist leanings - IMO -

Radicalized Michigan Anarchist Seeks Unity With The Left.
    Last edited by jaybee; 26th January 2021 at 09:19.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

iota (21st June 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 times in 1,348 posts

[/QUOTE] [From iota's post #19]

first of all very grateful and couldn't agree more Bill .. if i may add just one thought?

i really wanted to focus on solutions .. it was my hope that this be a haven of positive not negative energy and i don't think that to be an unreasonable request at this time .. in fact, i think it might be needed ...

so i respectfully request that the posts here in this thread remain on topic

at least from this point

[/QUOTE]

As far as solutions go, here is my two cents worth. A solution first needs a problem and I think it can be simplified down to just two words that describe this ongoing war: “democracy”, a word that is used way too much and “republic”, a word which is seldom used.

Unfortunately, the now awakened masses are still stuck in the “democracy” word brainwashing which has been going on for many decades. But now thanks to words like “Dominion”, “Smartmatic”, “Scytl”, “Leonardo”, etc, the idea of “democracy” has been flushed down the proverbial poop shoot where it belongs.

The word “democracy” is found neither in the Declaration of Independence nor in the US Constitution. However, the word “republican” is found in the US Constitution at Article IV, Section 4: “The United States shall GUARANTEE to every state in this union a REPUBLICAN form of government....”

However, most people do not understand what a “republican form of government” is. Black’s Law dictionary defines it as--”One in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the people and are exercised by the people, either directly, or through representatives chosen by the people, to whom those powers are specially delegated.

In other words, We the People are the sovereigns, not the public SERVANTS (previously called “civil SERVANTS”). Unfortunately, through violence, fraud, disinformation, corruption, deception and threats the SERVANTS have stormed the castle and turned us into servants.

What we need to do is bring back the Constitution and Bill of Rights into the class room. Constitution classes can be held at night or on weekends for adults. But to begin with one only needs to understand some of the basics of the Constitution which can be learned in minutes.

Article VI of the Constitution states in pertinant part that it is the “Supreme Law of the Land”. However, it appears that the globalists and their Bar Association henchmen have fraudulently replaced the Law of the Land with the Law of the Sea.

Land is not Sea. That is outright fraud. Fraud nullifies/vitiates contracts and any unconstitutional law, rule, executive order, code, whatever.

The most important part of the Constitution is the Bill of Rights, which was the First Amendment consisting of ten articles that was required beforehand to be an essential part of the Constitution. It is important also to read the preamble of the Bill of Rights to put it in proper context.

But my favorite part is the so-called Thirteenth Amendment that prohibits both “slavery” and “involuntary servitude”. That is why, I believe, that even Bill Clinton publicly stated on television that the IRS is voluntary.

Through my own court filings and experiences the Constitution has been effectively thrown out of the judicial system and that is our main problem that we face today. Therefore, there is no accountability. Notice how no court at any level would touch the election fraud evidence?

It is corrupt from the very bottom to the very top. Thankfully, people are now waking up by the millions to this fact. However, they don’t know what to do about it.

So I am saying that first of all people need to start reading and understanding the Constitution and then demanding that their “servants” follow it. If they don’t follow it, start pressing criminal charges and filing law suits. Start exposing their crimes at the local level. This can be done in almost any country.

I did this and it worked! In spite of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct I exposed felonies committed by the county chief deputy prosecutor. I wrote and filed a lawsuit, pressed criminal charges and even petitioned for a grand jury to no avail because the Bar Association government officials run a protection racket. They are in fact criminals!

So I simply mailed out a newsletter to all the people in the county. The newsletter exposed the crimes of the deputy prosecutor who was running for the office of prosecutor. It was supposed to be a close race but I mailed out the newsletter right before the election and this corrupt deputy prosecutor lost by a landslide!

There is more than one way to skin a corrupt politician. And I don’t even vote! BTW, I wrote the newsletter under the pen name “Truman Cash”. Ha, ha, ha!

I say this because I want to instill hope and encourage people to become active on a local level where people can have a real and positive effect. We win by doing.

Don’t wait for Q hopium or for Trump’s alleged “plan”. Even if that happens it will take millions of people working together to actively hold their elected officials accountable to the Constitution. One man is not going to be able to do it alone. It’s going to take all of us working together.

GET STARTED NOW! You can start by purchasing bulk pocket Constitutions and giving them to friends, family, neighbors, etc. The best one is the famous "Citizens Rule Book" that judges hate. It reveals how you can be an effective jury member and it contains both the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence. They usually cost about one dollar each if purchased in bulk. You can also find them on eBay.

Yours in Liberty,
    Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th January 2021 at 11:34.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th January 2021), Satori (26th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald in hard hitting discussion about the way the Left has become (deliberately) side tracked into identity politics to draw them away from real politics - stupidly supporting Big Tech censorship and their power to decide who can be heard and who can't - not realizing that they will become targets of the censorship somewhere down the line - if they don't tow the Elite Line -

just a couple or so years ago when 'they' got rid of Alex Jones off all the popular internet platforms to keep him from being heard on social media - people cheered the move and stuck the knife in from every angle - Alex warned that he was just the test case - the beginning and many (eventually all) would also be removed and censored who weren't part of the totalitarian take over - the totalitarian tiptoe as David Icke calls it - and we saw he was right and that happened and it's still in progress -

Around the 11:20 mark they talk about the left and right coming together to oppose (screw) Wall Street and how the Democrat Party further exposes itself as a major part of the elite establishment as these events unfold - ( infamous GameStop v Wall Street battle)

Why Online Dems Hate Jimmy Dore! w/ Glenn Greenwald
    Last edited by jaybee; 30th January 2021 at 06:56.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2