Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kazakhstan Anomaly - flash freezing animals

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Default Re: Kazakhstan Anomaly - flash freezing animals

If they are frozen (if) then it would take more than -51 to freeze the animals like that, and some are reported/fabled to have been frozen in motion. Following my imagination down this train of thought brings freeze weapons to mind. The idea it's a hoax is fine, it feels like a show. But in another conversation it wouldn't be such a surprise to me that it was a sinister show, to cause a shock of fear. I'm sure freezing is a viable type of weapon technology that's been researched and developed, just as gain-of-function virus' are

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I'm interested in that discussion too.

There is a way to draw off heat by using multiple lasers. The lasers are arrayed in such a fashion that they focus on a central point, I believe. In that point is the sample to be frozen. The lasers limit vibration of the sample through resonance, I believe. Even photons of light, through the additional aid of a 'special circumstantial medium', have been slowed to a stop. Or in the case of the sample, cooled to almost absolute zero...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd January 2021), Matthew (23rd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    If they are frozen (if) then it would take more than -51 to freeze the animals like that, and some are reported/fabled to have been frozen in motion. Following my imagination down this train of thought brings freeze weapons to mind. The idea it's a hoax is fine, it feels like a show. But in another conversation it wouldn't be such a surprise to me that it was a sinister show, to cause a shock of fear. I'm sure freezing is a viable type of weapon technology that's been researched and developed, just as gain-of-function virus' are
    Weather modification isn't really secret or new technology - the Russians started playing with it in the 70's. USA shortly afterwards.

I think the animals in the video were possibly found frozen, he gathered them up, staged them, put the frozen rat on the dogs back and made the video. Playful intent is what Occam's razor would indicate in this instance. And for all we know he could be saying "I found these animals frozen in the snow so I staged them here like this for my video ..." etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I'm interested in that discussion too.

There is a way to draw off heat by using multiple lasers. The lasers are arrayed in such a fashion that they focus on a central point, I believe. In that point is the sample to be frozen. The lasers limit vibration of the sample through resonance, I believe. Even photons of light, through the additional aid of a 'special circumstantial medium', have been slowed to a stop. Or in the case of the sample, cooled to almost absolute zero...
    Microwave technology would probably be easier and cheaper (maybe a HAARP type tech). Just heat some air next to an arctic mass (easy to do with microwaves) - the heated air rises, creating a low pressure area - the arctic air mass rushes in to balance the pressure differential.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 23rd January 2021 at 20:36.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2021), Matthew (23rd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wasn't thinking about weaponised weather, although that sort of thing too. Whatever directed energy weapons are, and whatever form they take. Satellite or vehicle mounted was in my imagination when I was thinking that way. Yes the thought train goes beyond Occam's razor, it's doesn't have to take main stage but it has its place
    Last edited by Matthew; 23rd January 2021 at 21:37.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2021), Matthew (23rd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Occam's razor
    The simplest explanation is usually the right one

Thank you DeDukshyn - discussions of the imagination can be bad for the echo chamber without accepting/declaring an Occam's razor point of view first, easy to forget. Cool move 🤣🤣

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So since we have established baseline most probable cause we can think of, it's a great hoax, I want to elaborate on why the idea of weapons came to my mind. It was seeing a linked article from the first one (in the opening post).

Quote 200,000 Saiga antelopes were wiped out by a MUTANT bacteria, normaly harmless in the animals’ bodies
    https://strangesounds.org/2018/01/20...azakhstan.html
    Could be unconnected. Could be innocent or could be sinister.

However, before I could stop myself, I wondered if Kazakhstan could be a the geopolitical place where it's safe to test your new secret weapons. Who's going to be offended? And since gain-of-function virus' are all the rage, my mind easily went of gain-of-function biological weapons.

Not talking about the poor antelopes, but the frozen thing.. well, either I guess. But I'm interested in your Occam's razor OR just what your gut's saying. Your best critical thinking or your coffee break natter. Either or both, I'd be delighted if you felt you could share

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th January 2021), Harmony (24th January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Not talking about the poor antelopes, but the frozen thing.. well, either I guess. But I'm interested in your Occam's razor OR just what your gut's saying. Your best critical thinking or your coffee break natter. Either or both, I'd be delighted if you felt you could share
    On the frozen thing, first thing I would consider is this: I am an outsider, not from Kazakhstan, looking in, and judging a video, of frozen animals, that has a narration, but I cannot understand anything the guy is saying, so anything I imagine him saying is created from my biased imagination. If I were a person who lived in Kazakhstan, and endured the extremely harsh winters where the temperatures being claimed are not outside of the norm, what might I think of those temperatures? What I might think if that guy was my neighbour and he shared with me that video?

Something like that first, before ever moving on to more exotic scenarios. Any such exotic scenario needs to have a motive that can be reasonably satisfied, a means that can be reasonably satisfied, a time period that can be reasonably satisfied, etc.

If after exploring all those things, the simplest reasoning makes the most sense, then maybe I might consider, would someone merely want me to consider the simplest reasoning and that this is actually more complex? But any venture into this area gets into tin foil hat territory, and strong evidence and reasoning, and the means, and the motive, to support it is required. If those can't be met, time to move on to the next great mystery!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 24th January 2021 at 03:19.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (24th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th January 2021), Matthew (24th January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Totally fair enough, time to move on. But glad you took part too. Anyone else with an inkling or feeling, well, facebook might not be the best place to express it, but Project Avalon probably is Thank you in advance for expressing your opinion

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Since the news says it is in Kazakhstan, but didn't care to share the exactly location, Kazakhstan is a big country, I am taking into consideration that the event took place in north-east of the country in one of the coldest place over there called Pavlodar.
    Here is an historical data of temperatures in Pavlodar-Kazakhstan from JAN 1st 2000 until JAN 23rd 2021

Anyone can check historical temp. data here https://rp5.ru/Weather_archive_in_Pavlodar or here https://power.larc.nasa.gov/data-access-viewer/
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th January 2021), Matthew (24th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I've worked in -40 degree weather. We'd go out in shifts of twenty minutes. It was so cold!

I'm pretty sure I could take more than another ten degrees before freezing solid in mid stride...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th January 2021), Harmony (24th January 2021), Matthew (24th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Well I’ve just noticed through the news pages that they’ve recorded some extremely low temperatures in the far North - Siberia, less than -50 C.
    These freezing air waves are typically connected to drifting away parts of polar vortex and have already caused several dangerous freezing waves in previous winters,
    throughout Europe, the British Isles and parts of Northern America ( as the cold wave spirals downwards it eventually descends and hits even southern parts of either continent).

Coldest air on Earth sends temperatures bellow -50 C in Siberia

Considering its now locked to the Northern parts of continent and far away from most of our latitudes, it may still come down on us in later parts of February if not earlier.

It seems to be connected to decrease of humidity in global atmosphere, partially due to cohesive nature of water molecules depending on temperature, pressure etc.,
    and more water bodies being trapped together by El Niño effect.

It’s how we get less rains and atmospheric water regularly and are more vulnerable to these arctic waves and other dry climatic conditions, electric storms etc.

The Polar Vortex is coming and rising odds for intense winter weather -National Geographic

💧
    Last edited by Agape; 24th January 2021 at 13:40.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2021), Billy (9th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th January 2021), Matthew (24th January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

A stunning ice volcano forming in Kazakhstan

Quite refreshing seeing folks outside having fun
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2021), DeDukshyn (9th February 2021), Matthew (9th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2