Thread: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

1. Link to Post #261
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

Paraphrasing some texting minutes ago with a family member:

me : "I'm not anti-vax. I'm just not going along with an unapproved medical procedure with no possibility for compensation if it's flawed."

response: "gotcha"
    Last edited by gord; 25th April 2021 at 13:34. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd May 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), happyuk (25th April 2021), Harmony (25th April 2021), haroldsails (26th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), pyrangello (28th April 2021), RunningDeer (25th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2021), Sunny (25th April 2021), wondering (25th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,730 posts

Placing this here..... so many threads to choose from. This uncovers so many minions of the Jabberwockies

CULT FICTION: A COMPREHENSIVE CASE AGAINST THE NEW NORMAL | REMNANT TV

FYI coming up

Last edited by Delight; 25th April 2021 at 19:50.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), fifi (8th May 2021), happyuk (25th April 2021), Harmony (27th April 2021), haroldsails (26th April 2021), Hym (26th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Mark (7th May 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

This is a transcript of an interview at The Daily Expose

Quote DR MIKE YEADON has described how creating lethal pathogens that can kill at different points in time is “easy” and says this is being used for “mass global extermination”. He fears vaccine passports is the next step in the plan and is now looking to leave the UK.

Authored by Oliver May for The Daily Expose – 25th April 2021

Dr Yeadon, a former vice-president and chief scientific officer of the Allergy and Respiratory department at Pfizer, who has also provided a simple explanation of why lockdowns could never have worked, went on to explain that there is “zero” chance of incessantly reported new variants escaping immunity.

The 60-year-old, convinced the UK reached herd immunity last May, is now looking to move to Florida, where he hopes to work alongside Governor Ron DeSantis. He has expressed his severe concern over vaccine passports, saying that not only do healthy people under 60 not need a Covid 19 vaccine, but that the introduction of certification could lead to a society whereby, without such a pass, you may not even be permitted to leave your house.

In a passionate exclusive interview with The Daily Expose, he also criticised former Conservative MP Edwina Currie for her “uninformed” scattergun comments on Good Morning Britain in which she said she would not want anyone unvaccinated anywhere near her.

Dr Yeadon said: “I know enough about biotechnology to know that you can easily create, shall we say, pathogens, which don’t look like they’re related to what you’ve done. And what’s even more horrifying is you can separate them in time, so an injection which will later make you ill or kill you can be separated by design in time from that event. So you might die a year later of liver cancer or something and you wouldn’t connect that. And if you can imagine making a smorgasbord of different pathogens so not everybody is going to die of the same thing, you literally could do away with big slices of the population if you want. And we could all be running around like headless chickens. This is an attempt on global depopulation.

“I think vaccine passports are a gateway to numerous things and it is my belief that it will be a gateway to mass killing, in the billions. And the reason I say that is many of the key players, including Bill Gates and his father and Boris Johnson and his father, have all been maniacal – and possibly correct – about earth being overpopulated. Even if we said to people can you stop having children, the population would only start to fall in about 100 years. If you got birth rates down below replacement, it would still take a century given each new birth will probably live out 100 years.

“I accept the argument that, if we are on the verge of destroying the planet, the ecosystem and its non-renewables and biodiversity, if these things are true then, I’m not saying I endorse it, I can see the argument of ‘do you know what, the only possible way to save the earth is to get rid of 90 per cent of the people and then it will be a nice place to live’.

“I think a group of people over decades have said to each other, ‘this is an awful task that has fallen to us, which is to rescue the human species and its planet and there is no other way of doing it except for mass extermination. And it’s not something that anybody would want to do but we have to do it and it’s got to happen in this generation and these are the technological advances required’.

“There are some clever people who have taken it upon themselves to basically do God’s work and to do a violent readjustment of the population of the world to put it into a position where, once it sorts itself out from this utter bloody disaster, will be a place where 500million people maybe will be living on the planet and they can have comfortable sustainable lives with plenty of space, plenty of room for the animals. I will not support what they’re doing but that would provide a justification for those who are doing it.”

Dr Yeadon believes the proof lies in the correlation between deaths and the rollout of vaccines which have been rushed through via an Emergency Use Authorisation. He said: “If you look at every regional health authority, they tick up on the same day, they peak at the same day and drop back in the same way and that’s because they’re sycned to vaccination. If it was the spreading of an epidemic, it could not possibly occur in Auchtermuchty on the same day as Aldershot. It can’t, it has to move.

“But the thing that moved was the vaccination squads. They started on December 8 everywhere in the NHS and then in the care homes, so that was the strong clue for me that what was correlating with the time and cause of deaths was not a geographical history and neither were the differences in timing, it was just the date of vaccination.

“Can it be stopped? I am not optimistic about the UK because as time has gone on there are fewer of me and most people have just put their heads down. I am fortunate in a number of ways, I have the breadth of a full career behind me and I love science and biology. There is nothing I can be fired from and I’m not doing it for money, so I can only be stopped if they arrest me or kill me.

“But I don’t fear for my life. It’s over anyway. This is not going to return to normal. It would be pointless. There is no way, with the amount of damage that has been done deliberately, would it then just be left. It would just be dumb. It would make no sense at all to have marched people up to the top of the hill and then say, ‘you can go back now’. And remember the drum beats for vaccine passports are very strong. And once that’s in then if they can transition an absolute majority that they already have who will be so delighted with their privileges, beeping their phones when they go in and out of shops, they are not going to pay any attention to someone like me who says, ‘excuse me what about the unvaccinated’?

“They will say, ‘well don’t you know, you’re the unclean people, you’re the ones brewing the variants, you’re going to kill us. Can you just go away or I might feel that I have to kill you’. I expect vaccine passport will come in and those who have already been vaccinated will whoop for joy, a large number of people yet to be vaccinated will rush to get vaccinated because they will see their horizons will be shrunk and they simply won’t realise they are being herded like cattle into a pen.

“I would fear next winter being an unvaccinated person in this country, there will be additional orchestrated events. They will need that in order to drive people to top-up vaccines. I’ve decided I’m not going to stop the fight, I’m going to leave the country. I’ll go wherever I have to because it’s not going to be safe for unvaccinated people indefinitely.”

Top-up vaccines is another thing that frightens Dr Yeadon, who highlighted the fact that these too will forego any further safety checks. He added that the driver for these will come in the form of new variants, which he says are barely any different from the original sequence.

“As soon as they started talking about it [new variants] I went to look at the source material and found that the variants most different from the Wuhan sequence are still 99.7 per cent identical,” said Dr Yeadon. “And I can assure you that there is zero – not just implausible, but zero – chance something that would escape the immunity of someone who was immune from natural infection or vaccinated. It’s absolutely impossible, no matter what they tell you.

“We know for example that Sars 2003 is 20 per cent different – not 0.3, 180 times different – and the immune system has absolutely no trouble in recognising the two as brothers. I have empirical evidence, theoretical evidence and yet, countering that, we are being told by Sage, politicians, people around the world that you need these variant vaccines. We’ve closed our borders, we’re smashing our economy and depriving people of their liberty over the theoretical concern about variants, which is a lie. And now we are making variant vaccines. I became terrified when I knew they were actually making them and not just talking about it – and when all the large medicine regulators of the world put out a joint statement saying that, because vaccine variants are so similar to the parents from which they’re derived, we will not require the manufacturers to conduct any clinical safety studies.

“I have spoken to eight professors in the UK whose discipline includes immunology and they all agree with my analysis in terms of the technical side of it. Three months ago my fear levels went into the red and I begged them, ‘people like you have go to start writing letters to editors and getting pieces into the papers that this b******t about variants is fake because people are going to believe it’. Carl Heneghan [director of evidence based medicine at Oxford University] said that the world is in such a sort of panic at the moment, anything he could say would not have any breakthrough power at all.

“We’ve been trained to think that if anyone raises any question at all about vaccines, you automatically think ‘anti-vaxxer’. I’ve spent my entire professional career in the industry that produces these things. I would say I’m extremely pro innovative medicines. I don’t have an anti bloody anything in my body except I’m anti unsafe medicines. Why have we got vaccines that clearly are much more dangerous than other public health prophylactic vaccines, because they are if you just compare the number of people that have died within a month with the number of reported deaths after all other vaccines – it’s like 10 times worse.

“There have been 10 times more deaths from within a couple of months of any covid vaccination than in the entire year for all other vaccines combined. Most vaccines are very safe but there are rare idiosyncratic responses including fatal ones and I’m afraid that does happen. You might just drop dead tomorrow going out to your car. But as long as the numbers are very, very small it’s tolerable, because there is a benefit to it. But what we have here is that, even if the people being given the vaccines were at risk – and a lot of them are not – anyone 60 or younger who is in good physcial shape and does not have serious prior chronic conditions is not going to be killed by this virus, they’re just not. It’s unethical even to bloody offer it to them. There is no logic to the statement that we need to vaccinate everybody in order to stop this, it’s just nonsense.

“Now if Edwina Currie is vaccinated then she is fine. She might sincerely believe what she’s saying in which case she’s just uninformed and nuts. I’m sure lots of MPs have just been given the brief and they’re not very clever. I’ve personally spoken to about 60. Several get it reasonably well but some of them are just embarrassing.”

Reports have surfaced in the past week that trials mean venues might be able to open to capacity audiences on June 21, in keeping with the Government’s roadmap – but only if people agree to Covid passports. Dr Yeadon believes that introducing such a system will create a two-tier society and one which can be tweaked at a moment’s notice depending on the Government’s wishes.

Dr Yeadon said: “There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that Westminster will save the people. They are the tools of our destruction. They will vote vaccine passports through, even those who know these are horrible things. They’ll be told it’s temporary and get their pat on the shoulder. But of course they won’t be temporary.

“For example, you might even be told as from next month it will be illegal to leave your house without a valid vaccine passport. That’s how easy it would be. We are following “the science”, capital T, capital S. I’m not saying they will do that but they can exclude non-vaccinated people from civil society wholly and that is what is happening in Israel. Once this system comes in I cannot see a way in which it can be undone. They might say initially you can’t enter a sports ground or a large shopping complex, but then in a couple of weeks they might say, ‘as of Tuesday all large supermarkets will use vaccine passports on the door’, so that’s them out. And eventually they can say, ‘as from Wednesday week, all cashless transactions must be preceded by demonstration of a vaccine pass’ – so you can’t even fill your car with petrol. It could happen.

“The idea would be for me to be in America, educating and essentially immunising populations and politicians against what is happening, so that when they’re told next time that you need to lock down your businesses and your state, they won’t. That’s the goal. My preferred one would be to go and work for either Governor DeSantis or his scientific advisory team.”

Dr Yeadon has criticised his peers for failing to speak out against the problems he sees with following only one line of enquiry. He explains that the UK’s official figures of 4,395,703 positive cases and 127,000 simply cannot be believed due to the countless levels of contamination in testing and the unprecedented change in how deaths are certified.

He said: “I am disappointed that almost no one in the scientific community has said anything. What about recently retired professors, people who are not being paid by universities, why aren’t you saying something? Is it cowardice? Death certification has been radically changed in a way that has never been done anywhere for any disease. And we have never used PCR on an industrial scale and it is my opinion – confirmed by people who do this professionally – that it could never be done reliably. So whatever they tell you it’s a lie. You cannot run three quarters of a million PCR tests and not have cross contamination all over the place.

“Why were the doctors not complaining about the death certification? If you have a positive in this ropey test at any time 28 days up to your death then that is on your death certificate. It’s just not even logical. It’s like saying if you had biro on your finger at any point 28 days prior to your death, we’ll say you died of biro ink poisoning. It’s absurd. But they went along with it.”

And he has a message for those who no doubt once would have agreed that you cannot trust a politician but who know hang on their every word.

“If you spot an inconsistency, something you think, ‘that doesn’t sound right’, pursue it, because if you pursue it to a point where you think, ‘I’m not being told the truth’ – which you’re not – once you spot that, then the question would be, ‘if your Government has lied to you about one thing, don’t you think it’s quite likely it has lied to you about other things?’ I believe they are lying to you about everything.

“Let’s look at pubs; you can only take a drink outside and you can only pay for it outside. Hold on, have the supermarkets not been open continuously through this process? Sometimes it’s really busy and you might be in the shop an hour. Isn’t that an inconsistency? And why are we OK with that? I don’t believe that any outbreaks have ever been linked to a supermarket. And that is another odd one. That’s about the only place you meet. Surely all the outbreaks that aren’t linked to hospitals and care homes must be linked to common places of commerce and they are supermarkets and essential shops – there aren’t any others, none.”

And he uses supermarkets in his insight as to why lockdowns are pointless; in a nutshell, if you are full of virus, you feel very ill, so you would be at home, curled up on the sofa, in bed or in hospital. If not, you do not have enough virus in your body to be a threat of transmission. Indeed, a global study, cited by Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University and co-author of the Great Barrington Declaration, to a court in Manitoba, found that asymptomatic transmission is close to zero in an outside setting, given it is about 0.7 per cent inside.

Dr Yeadon says: “We will lock down again. They will want to do it as early as possible, so October.

But the reason why lockdowns could never have worked is combined with one of the other lies, asymptomatic transmission. The reason it’s a lie is that, in order to be a good source of infection, you need to have lots of virus in your body. If you’ve only got a little bit, the chances that you would infect another person is very low, even if you were close to them – maybe even if you kissed them – you just don’t have that much virus in and around your body.

“But if you had a thousand times more virus, maybe you could put a droplet on a person and they might inhale it or whatever. But if you have lots of virus you must have symptoms. You cannot have a situation where your body is growing huge amounts of virus in the airwaves and producing no symptoms and this is because the virus will attack you, it’s damaging your tissues, every cell it multiplies in and then escapes from is destroyed. It’s not just a theory, it’s inevitable you will have symptoms. And furthermore you need symptoms like coughing in order to propel infected droplets out of your body. They don’t come out when you’re just passively breathing. If you have lots of virus and it’s attacking you and making you ill and your immune system is fighting it back, which is also making you feel ill, those symptoms are called ‘I don’t feel well’.

“So if you’re a good source of infection, you’re symptomatic, you don’t feel well, you probably feel very ill, possibly bad enough to be in your bed and we’re giving you chicken soup and cups of tea every few hours. And if you’re a bit older you might be in hospital. But what you’re not going to be doing is dashing up and down the aisles in Sainsbury’s. Or sitting in the pub. You’re ill. So that’s the whole point. In the general community, almost no one who met the conditions to be pretty sure of infection was out there. It’s just simply not possible. You need to be full of virus, you need to get the symptoms to get the stuff out of your body but you need to be completely unwell despite those two things.

“And those things do not overlap, you can’t have ‘feeling fine out and about, looking normal but full of virus’. And we are trained to notice if someone has a cold or they look ill. We have known this stuff for tens of thousands of years. You can spot someone who is a respiratory threat to you. It’s very uncommon for people with good sources of infection to be walking about in the community and, even if they were there, you would usually avoid them. And as a result hardly any transmission occurred in the general population. And as a result shutting down the general population made f**k all difference to transmission. And that is why lockdowns don’t work and they never did. They never worked anywhere because lockdown isn’t really lockdown, it just smashes the economy.”

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Constance (27th April 2021), East Sun (7th May 2021), fifi (1st May 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), justntime2learn (30th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th May 2021), meat suit (30th April 2021), pyrangello (28th April 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (27th April 2021), s7e6e (8th May 2021), Sunny (28th April 2021), thepainterdoug (28th April 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,997 times in 2,111 posts

So here in Michigan the governor announced yesterday a % step by step program to re-opening the state and that she will not re-open the state 100% until 70% of the people are shot with the experimental vaccine. Restaurants are still at 50% restricted. Although many are just saying up yours and booking. And the mayor of Detroit yesterday announced a bounty per head if you bring a resident in from the city to get a shot you get $50.00 per person, maximum of 3 of course, there is a limit to the bounty being paid just as in the wild west. So I think we are at our peak of who's getting this shot,And thats why the next chess move, I think its at around 30% in the state now shot up. And these politicians know people are getting wise. They said on the radio this morning 24 states are seeing the covid infection rates going down, Why?????? Because summer is coming , the sun is getting hotter, remember what trump said about the intensity of the sun, I saw that in my own backyard with my solar light staying on longer. Helps deter this virus. Thats what Vitamin D3 does too. And Ivermectin and Hydroxichoriquin , sorry on spelling.

This link to this story below is what we are all wondering now, its any bodies call on what's going to happen, but with all the test animals dying and the ferrets too eventually it does give thought to ponder.
    https://hnewswire.com/third-wave-of-...nd-death-will/

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), fifi (1st May 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), janette (30th April 2021), justntime2learn (30th April 2021), RunningDeer (30th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th April 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

$100 Savings Bonds Offered to Young People
    in West Virginia Who Get COVID-19 Shot

Bond offer will apply retroactively to those
    who have already received a COVID-19 vaccine.
    WEDNESDAY, April 28, 2021

(HealthDay News) -- Teens and young adults in West Virginia will receive a $100 savings bond if they get a COVID-19 shot, Governor Jim Justice says.

The offer to people aged 16 to 35 years is an attempt to boost the state's vaccination rate and move it closer to the goal of immunizing more than 70 percent of residents, CBS News reported.

"If we really want to move the needle, we've got to get our younger people vaccinated," Justice said. "If we can get to 70 percent, we'll shut this virus down. If we do that, the masks go away, the hospitalizations go away and the deaths become minimal.”

Of the state's 1.5 million residents, about 380,000 are between the ages of 16 and 35 years. The bond offer will apply retroactively to those who have already received a COVID-19 shot. The cost of the bonds will be covered by federal funds provided under the 2020 Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act, CBS News reported.

Public health experts disagree on precisely how much of the U.S. population needs to be vaccinated to halt the spread of COVID-19 and reach herd immunity, with most estimates ranging from 70 to 85 percent, CBS News reported. With a significant share of Americans reporting hesitancy about getting the vaccine, scientists worry that herd immunity could be delayed.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), fifi (1st May 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), janette (30th April 2021), justntime2learn (30th April 2021), kfm27917 (14th May 2021), Mike (30th April 2021), Ravenlocke (13th May 2021), s7e6e (8th May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Hmmm, next phase of the get vaxed campaign is it would be so cool to get the shot, word must have gotten out that things may be peaking with this shot, just heard on the radio here in Michigan , if you live in detroit they will bring the shot right to your house, I don't think the deaths of Hank Arron and Marvin Hagler with that shot helped that word spread out in the Black communities. They said on the radio Michigan has 2 million doses ready to go, wonder if prince harry and the star studded line up of entertainers made a difference? Lets see, summer is coming, LA story below, no new cases , not to mention the laundry list of injuries and deaths from this shot, Hmmmm, they may have to give out free milk and cookies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oncert-LA.html
    Harry plays the rock star: Prince walks on to a standing ovation and tells crowd they are 'awesome' as he joins stars at 'Vax Live' Covid concert in LA before urging audience to 'look beyond ourselves', while pregnant Meghan stays at home

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/30/covi...ps-demand.html
    Covid vaccinations are slowing in the U.S. as supply outstrips demand. How states are targeting who’s left

https://apnews.com/article/iowa-heal...7ca3687bc84377
    Iowa turns down 71% of available vaccines on weak demand

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-410-days.html
    LA County reports NO new COVID-19 deaths for the first time in 410 days: California boasts lowest virus rates in the country

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), DaveToo (4th May 2021), fifi (8th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (3rd May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Ravenlocke (13th May 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (3rd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2021), Sunny (4th May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

I was going to have elective surgery to have a benign 15x13 cm lump removed from my back (that's right, I'm your friendly resident mini-Quasimodo), but I would have to get tested for covid 3 days in advance. I don't want this fraudulent, easily manipulated test any more than I want the vaccine, so I'm backing out.

My brother in law just had a heart attack and is in ICU. I don't think he's ever had heart issues, and I don't know how recently he got the vaccine, or which one. Family is now pushing again for me to get it (to potentially attend a funeral). I won't be coerced by anyone.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd May 2021), avid (3rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), Brigantia (13th May 2021), DaveToo (4th May 2021), Delight (3rd May 2021), happyuk (3rd May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (3rd May 2021), s7e6e (8th May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I was going to have elective surgery to have a benign 15x13 cm lump removed from my back (that's right, I'm your friendly resident mini-Quasimodo), but I would have to get tested for covid 3 days in advance. I don't want this fraudulent, easily manipulated test any more than I want the vaccine, so I'm backing out.

My brother in law just had a heart attack and is in ICU. I don't think he's ever had heart issues, and I don't know how recently he got the vaccine, or which one. Family is now pushing again for me to get it (to potentially attend a funeral). I won't be coerced by anyone.
    Your situation is so hard to take in. Your BIL has a heart attack with no history and your family is thinking there may be a funeral because he is so ill? Then they are pushing the jab on you. NO possible relationship of jab to heart issues even considered. If it were I, the family would receive a letter stating the fact that this is an experimental vaccine which has been known to be strongly associated with such cardiac events. Then I would have my own private remembrance. HOPEFULLY he will recover!!!!

I have been thinking about the idea that MSM actually embeds subliminals now. I would like to know if the people who inexplicably cannot understand the danger of the jab while frantically pushing others to jab WATCH TV? I do not. I watch internet stuff but have no TV. Is there a major coincidence between jabberwockies and TV?

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd May 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), DaveToo (4th May 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (3rd May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
    My thanks to mojo for posting. I‘m 15 minutes into this vid. It’s already power-packed.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons
    and Discuss What to do About It
    (1:20:00)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2fMnrMH3Zm3

Ever since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully "vaccinated" people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk, I have been watching my newsfeed to see if any of the dissenting doctors and scientists we feature regularly here at Health Impact News would address these issues.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom we have featured in the past here at Health Impact News and are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Not only do these highly qualified doctors discuss why they think this is happening, they also give practical advice at the end about what we can be doing right now to protect ourselves and stop this attack on the human race by the Globalists seeking to reduce the world's population.

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

Whatever else you are doing when you come across this video, it is highly unlikely that anything else you do the rest of your day will be more important than watching this video so you can be informed of the evil effects of these injections that are being censored in the corporate media and Big Tech social media.

Then share this video with as many people as you can.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (12th May 2021), Arcturian108 (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), fifi (8th May 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Icare (4th May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), justntime2learn (10th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), kfm27917 (14th May 2021), Ravenlocke (13th May 2021), Rawhide68 (13th May 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), s7e6e (8th May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #270
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

I already posted this on another face-mask wearing thread, but felt that this presentation by Dr John Lee, UK professor of pathology and consultant histopathologist is sufficiently important to belong here, as he runs through the whole gamut of the present debacle with superbly clear precision.

To repeat: in my opinion it's by far the best summary of the whole debacle and the reasons behind the decisions taken, given that there are already some really good ones out there.

It's at approximately 37:00 where he discusses vaccinations, but the whole presentation needs listening to from start to finish by many many people.
    It's presented in such a way as to be easily comprehensible by the intelligent layperson.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), fifi (19th May 2021), gord (3rd May 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd May 2021), haroldsails (4th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd May 2021), RunningDeer (3rd May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

FDA will not approve experimental vaccine fyi, there people will not be made to take shot either. 17,000 of them https://tapnewswire.com/2021/05/a-mu...s-her-silence/

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anna70 (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), fifi (19th May 2021), gord (4th May 2021), happyuk (4th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), janette (8th May 2021), RunningDeer (3rd May 2021), s7e6e (4th May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,583 times in 1,720 posts

This figure of 90% is insane. By their vaccines they do not have to murder billions to save the planet.

Get a life Gates. I think you should be given a psychological evaluation and as you would fail should be given treatment
    as a psychopath.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Alecs (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), janette (8th May 2021), kfm27917 (14th May 2021), Peace in Oz (9th May 2021), pyrangello (12th May 2021), RunningDeer (8th May 2021), Trisher (8th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,336 times in 4,087 posts

The Merriam-Webster dictionary changed the definition of Anti-Vaxxer to mean 'people who oppose laws that mandate vaccination'

Someone's money sure gets around

ZUBY:
    @ZubyMusic
    The Merriam-Webster dictionary has changed their definition of 'anti-vaxxer' to include

'people who oppose laws that mandate vaccination'.

Welcome to 1984. This is The Ministry of Truth.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (12th May 2021), Delight (13th May 2021), fifi (19th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), janette (12th May 2021), meat suit (13th May 2021), pyrangello (12th May 2021), Rawhide68 (13th May 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (12th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Children getting the jab is something I just cannot comprehend.

Quote A SHOT IN THE DARK
    Please join us for a very special program concerning the potential effects of this new human gene therapy experiment on children, including possible transmission between the treated and the untreated. Featuring Dr. Brian Hooker, Ph.D. and Dr. Paul Thomas, M.D.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), janette (13th May 2021), Matthew (13th May 2021), mountain_jim (13th May 2021), Rawhide68 (13th May 2021), Reinhard (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (13th May 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Smile Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

Been thinking a lot about this genocide plandemic thingy going on., and just want share some toughts.

"They" always think in long-term plans. decades, and even centuries.

"Soon" = The world with a jabbed population, yeah! We fought of the evil nonlethal plandemic, thanks to our great scientists!!!!
    Lets pray to Scientism!!!!

(I have spent hours and hours researching the mRNA jabs, the vector Jabs, and the plain old good ones legally called "vaccines" that China are using

"They" Thank you billions of sheeple all across the globe, we mind****ed you this time, and we will do it again!!! In a much grander scale!

What negative effects you see now from the jab's in this year decennia, is of course from their perspective to make as minimal damage.
    They have unlocked the key to billions of people across the world, to "have a second shot" (remember the first one didnt kill you), Mooohhaaaaa, we can keep giving you mRNA shots forever!

It's so simple to see their plan when you learn how they think, and how they can fool ordinary people, like my mom & friends, it's so sad.

I pray to God, source or whatever is sanity in this unsane day and time in our universe.
    /Thanks for reading, it helped me get some stones of my chest.

This forum will stay alive! right!!!!

over and out
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 13th May 2021 at 13:17.

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th May 2021), Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), Ewan (13th May 2021), gord (13th May 2021), happyuk (19th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), janette (13th May 2021), justntime2learn (21st May 2021), kfm27917 (14th May 2021), Matthew (13th May 2021), Metaphor (14th May 2021), mountain_jim (13th May 2021), pyrangello (19th May 2021), RunningDeer (13th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th May 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,035 times in 3,480 posts

I am "free to choose" as Facebook tells me with their latest ad for the CDC. I guess this is the new Orwellian definition of vaccine freedom.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), janette (13th May 2021), justntime2learn (18th May 2021), kfm27917 (14th May 2021), Matthew (13th May 2021), mountain_jim (13th May 2021), Rawhide68 (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (13th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th May 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    ...helped me get some stones of my chest....
    I hear you. Alt networks are a little lifeline in this mad ever maddening world

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), janette (13th May 2021), justntime2learn (18th May 2021), Metaphor (14th May 2021), Rawhide68 (13th May 2021), RunningDeer (13th May 2021), wondering (13th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@CommonWealAngus
    Replying to
    @prisoner1968
    The senate enquiry is interesting. Especially from 43.00
    source tweet

The video comes from this report referenced in the source tweet:
    Doctors Testify Before Texas State Senate to Oppose Mandatory COVID Shots
    5 days ago, 1 min read
    https://digitalwarriorproductions.co...-state-senate/
    Last edited by Matthew; 17th May 2021 at 23:23.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Delight (17th May 2021), fifi (19th May 2021), gord (18th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), justntime2learn (18th May 2021), pyrangello (20th May 2021), Reinhard (18th May 2021), RunningDeer (17th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Darren stood as an independent candidate in the previous council elections for Peverell in Plymouth, UK. He tweeted this, below. I didn't notice these figures before but it speaks volumes.

The volumes speak volumes

@DarrenPlymouth
    UK population 70 million, give or take.

UK vaccine stock, 517 million doses.

Overkill don't you think?

Source tweet

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (19th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), justntime2learn (20th May 2021), pyrangello (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (19th May 2021), wondering (19th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

Yesterday I was at my family Doctor for my yearly check up, here in Mexico.
    About half way through the meeting he said, "have you taken the jab?"
    I was so surprised I bellowed out "NO".
    Good, he said. It's not even a vax, it's experimental.
    "Have you?" I asked him.
    "No" he said, "there are a lot of us who aren't going to."
    I think it will be pretty easy to stay vax free here!!! YAY

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st May 2021), avid (19th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), DeeMetrios (20th May 2021), fifi (19th May 2021), gord (19th May 2021), Hym (19th May 2021), justntime2learn (20th May 2021), Kryztian (20th May 2021), meat suit (20th May 2021), pyrangello (20th May 2021), RunningDeer (19th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th May 2021), wondering (19th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 31 LastLast