+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast

Thread: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

1. Link to Post #141
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

Copied from another source

Vaccinated people could now pose a genuine threat to human society and could be the most likely to infect others with mutated virus strains that are already appearing and demonstrating immunity to the existing vaccines.
    The safest people on planet earth right now could be those who have shunned the Vaccines and preferred to rely on their strong innate immune systems boosted daily with vitamins, zinc, regular nutrition, restful sleep and avoidance of toxic foods and medications.

Only a person with a healthy innate immune system stands any chance of defeating the rapid mutations that are coming.
    Sadly every human being who has taken the vaccine could now be a walking virus timebomb, primed and ready to begin “shedding” mutated strains of the virus all over society with the help of their vaccine passports.
    As cruise liners, sports arenas, air lines, universities and other organizations are now announcing “vaccinated only” policies for who they will allow to resume normal activities, they are creating “perfect storm” conditions for spreading the next global killer viral strain which will be the result of random mutations created in a vaccinated person.

When the next death wave comes the media will of course blame the unvaccinated, however It could be the vaccinated who will be responsible for the surge in fatalities as well as their own demise.
    The super strains have already begun to emerge.
    Staying away from vaccinated people may soon be a matter of life and death for the unvaccinated.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Blastolabs (5th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (4th April 2021), Karezza (31st March 2021), Mark (6th April 2021), Matthew (31st March 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), onawah (31st March 2021), Peace in Oz (31st March 2021), thepainterdoug (31st March 2021), Tintin (4th April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)
    Copied from another source

Vaccinated people could now pose a genuine threat to human society and could be the most likely to infect others with mutated virus strains that are already appearing and demonstrating immunity to the existing vaccines.
    The safest people on planet earth right now could be those who have shunned the Vaccines and preferred to rely on their strong innate immune systems boosted daily with vitamins, zinc, regular nutrition, restful sleep and avoidance of toxic foods and medications.

Only a person with a healthy innate immune system stands any chance of defeating the rapid mutations that are coming.
    Sadly every human being who has taken the vaccine could now be a walking virus timebomb, primed and ready to begin “shedding” mutated strains of the virus all over society with the help of their vaccine passports.
    As cruise liners, sports arenas, air lines, universities and other organizations are now announcing “vaccinated only” policies for who they will allow to resume normal activities, they are creating “perfect storm” conditions for spreading the next global killer viral strain which will be the result of random mutations created in a vaccinated person.

When the next death wave comes the media will of course blame the unvaccinated, however It could be the vaccinated who will be responsible for the surge in fatalities as well as their own demise.
    The super strains have already begun to emerge.
    Staying away from vaccinated people may soon be a matter of life and death for the unvaccinated.
    This podcast from Tony Pantelleresco is stating what is happening to people who are not vaccinated associating with those that have been vaccinated. There is a whole list of remedies that may help the situation, they include essential oils , amino acids, vit c and much more.

Scroll down the linked page to the bottom for the podcast and the remedies.

https://independz.podbean.com/e/tonys-show-3312021-1/

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), janette (4th April 2021), Karezza (31st March 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

^^It would be useful if both the Vaxsinated and None-Vaxsinated were made aware of this possible scenario. So that if it where to come to pass rather than it become a Vaxsinated vs None-Vaxsinated blaming game on the potential outbreak...the gaze would be directed at the exact culprits? How to do so? How to get the Vaxsinated and None-Vaxsinated on the same page?

"The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st March 2021), Creedence (1st April 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (31st March 2021), Hym (31st March 2021), janette (4th April 2021), Matthew (31st March 2021), onawah (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Quote Posted by gord (here)
    My sister won't visit me if I don't get vaccinated.

Me from May 24, 2020 in a related thread:

Quote with easily falsified data, what a handy way to create pariahs on demand.
    Now my other sister, who is local to me, is pushing me to get it, and even offering to make an appointment for me. We have the same Dr.

#@*$&(*@&^(@*$$%$
    Still getting bugged about this, and now also by my younger brother. That's 3 out of 4 siblings, leaving only my older brother, and I already know what he'll say.

Do I even dare to send any of them this link?: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ategory/covid/
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

avid (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Constance (31st March 2021), fifi (1st April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (31st March 2021), janette (4th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), onawah (31st March 2021), RunningDeer (31st March 2021), Tintin (4th April 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (31st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,779 times in 2,666 posts

My family are also threatening me if I don’t have any jab, no visitations, or worse, enforcing me into a situation where multiple-freshly double-jabbed shedding goodness-knows what are arriving to stay here as soon as travel restrictions allow. I have declined any contact for foreseeable, claiming vulnerability, which is true as a hospital visit imminent due to choking/throat issues which must be resolved. I just want to get well and stop being blackmailed/threatened/accused so I can get in with my life, whatever is left of it
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Constance (31st March 2021), fifi (1st April 2021), gord (31st March 2021), happyuk (31st March 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (31st March 2021), janette (4th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), Kryztian (31st March 2021), Mike (6th April 2021), onawah (31st March 2021), RunningDeer (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), Tintin (31st March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), varuna (4th April 2021), wondering (31st March 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    My family are also threatening me if I don’t have any jab, no visitations, or worse, enforcing me into a situation where multiple-freshly double-jabbed shedding goodness-knows what are arriving to stay here as soon as travel restrictions allow. I have declined any contact for foreseeable, claiming vulnerability, which is true as a hospital visit imminent due to choking/throat issues which must be resolved. I just want to get well and stop being blackmailed/threatened/accused so I can get in with my life, whatever is left of it

I think you have to stand your ground. (I would!) But at the same time — if possible! — not get into any emotionally loaded arguments.

Your family is frightened, and has been influenced to be frightened.

But the thing to maybe [gently, appropriately!] remind them is that even having had the 'vaccine' doesn't make anyone less infectious, or even stop them from contracting Covid. It's supposed merely to make it less severe if it's contracted.

This is the huge confusion out there, which the media and politicians are barely addressing at all. Many good people are under the impression that this is the same as other vaccines that really are vaccines, operating to generate immunity to a pathogen. This 'vaccine', besides being dangerous (which is a different and separate argument), doesn't do that.

Your family won't be any safer, or more endangered, whether you have the vaccine or not. So the other point to maybe [gently, appropriately!] remind them of is that if THEY have the vaccine.... well, surely they'll be just fine and 100% safe, as per their very own beliefs and convictions.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st March 2021 at 16:34.

12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (31st March 2021), Alan (31st March 2021), avid (31st March 2021), Blastolabs (5th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (31st March 2021), Creedence (1st April 2021), fifi (1st April 2021), gord (31st March 2021), happyuk (31st March 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), holcaul (6th April 2021), Hym (31st March 2021), janette (4th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), Kryztian (31st March 2021), Matthew (31st March 2021), meat suit (4th April 2021), Mike (6th April 2021), onawah (31st March 2021), RunningDeer (31st March 2021), sllim11 (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), Tintin (31st March 2021), Trisher (31st March 2021), wondering (31st March 2021), Yoda (31st March 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,707 times in 5,525 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Really sound advice from Bill, here and I'm sorry you've been met with that kind of distressing situation.

if it'd help at all then a reminder about transmissibility, and a correct reminder about what immunity actually is, using actual science, may perhaps be found, here. Avoiding any slanging matches is definitely the best way to go but should there be any need at all to engage then you can point this out to them.

Good luck
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), janette (4th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), onawah (31st March 2021), RunningDeer (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), wondering (31st March 2021), Yoda (31st March 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I just received the following article from a doctor friend of mine. It says that U.S. federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination because the FDA only approved these 'vaccines' on an emergency basis:

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/...-under-an-eua/
    Last edited by Tintin; 4th April 2021 at 20:05. Reason: Fixed http conflicts in original link

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2021), fifi (4th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (4th April 2021), janette (4th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), Karezza (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), Tintin (4th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,297 times in 4,083 posts

Vaccination Hesitancy ⚠️

I personally used to have a vaccine hesitancy of 2-3 years. Recently, though, it's gone up considerably. But that's problematic in some places, including Mohammed Khan; on twitter he said:
    Please read this.

I work as a manager in a GP Surgery and attended a meeting on "vaccination hesitancy" a few days ago.

The blind compliance of people is truly shocking.
    Source: (twitter) @Mohamme90939901

The tweet links this facebook post:

Quote Please share far and wide.

I attended a ZOOM meeting for vaccination hesitancy.

They had a group of Dr's, a representative from Public Health and representatives from the local communities.

They were saying how the jab has been rigorously tested and is very safe. They were urging everyone to get it. That we must protect ourselves and others.

When I kept asking them about how they can say it was deemed safe in a few months, what are the long term effects, where is the data of them being trialed on all groups, etc, they constantly ignored me.

I asked them how many people have died within 28d of the jab, why data shows deaths and injuries, etc. Again, I was totally ignored.

I kept telling them that even Chris Whitty said that Covid doesn't affect the majority of people or will get mild symptoms. So, why would we take a rushed jab, not knowing the long term effects for something most of us will not get or will recover from? No answer.

They said the jab definitely protects you and others. Where is the evidence for this I kept asking. No response.

I was fuming inside when some of them started quoting Scripture about how it is our duty to protect others and how saving a life is like saving the whole of mankind/womankind.

There is no evidence that these jabs will do this.

Yet, people could die (deaths and injuries are already being reported) from these rushed, experimental jabs especially when no one knows their long term effects and weren't even trialed on all groups.

I'm totally shocked at the level of blind compliance by figures in high positions and positions of trust.

MK
    Source: (facebook) Mohammed Khan

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (4th April 2021), Constance (4th April 2021), Dorjezigzag (4th April 2021), fifi (4th April 2021), gord (4th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (4th April 2021), janette (4th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), Karezza (6th April 2021), meat suit (6th April 2021), Phoenix1304 (4th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), Tintin (4th April 2021), wondering (4th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,707 times in 5,525 posts

This, from a Consultant (K Polyakova) working in a London hospital, published in the BMJ:

Rapid response to:

Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?
    BMJ 2021; 372 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n810 (Published 29 March 2021)

(For context, the original item being responded to.)

Response link: https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n810/rr-14
    Dear Editor

I have had more vaccines in my life than most people and come from a place of significant personal and professional experience in relation to this pandemic, having managed a service during the first 2 waves and all the contingencies that go with that.

Nevertheless, what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.

Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?

Flu is a massive annual killer, it inundates the health system, it kills young people, the old the comorbid, and yet people can chose whether or not they have that vaccine (which had been around for a long time). And you can list a whole number of other examples of vaccines that are not mandatory and yet they protect against diseases of higher consequence.

Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.

I and my entire family have had COVID. This as well as most of my friends, relatives and colleagues. I have recently lost a relatively young family member with comorbidities to heart failure, resulting from the pneumonia caused by Covid. Despite this, I would never debase myself and agree, that we should abandon our liberal principles and the international stance on bodily sovereignty, free informed choice and human rights and support unprecedented coercion of professionals, patients and people to have experimental treatments with limited safety data. This and the policies that go with this are more of a danger to our society than anything else we have faced over the last year.

What has happened to “my body my choice?” What has happened to scientific and open debate? If I don’t prescribe an antibiotic to a patient who doesn’t need it as they are healthy, am I anti-antibiotics? Or an antibiotic-denier? Is it not time that people truly thought about what is happening to us and where all of this is taking us?

Competing interests: No competing interests
    Last edited by Tintin; 4th April 2021 at 20:57.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2021), Arcturian108 (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (4th April 2021), Constance (4th April 2021), fifi (4th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (4th April 2021), janette (4th April 2021), jc71 (7th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), Matthew (4th April 2021), Orph (4th April 2021), Peace in Oz (5th April 2021), Phoenix1304 (4th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2021), wondering (4th April 2021), Zirconian (6th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

If one was thinking of obtaining a forged Vax Certification. You might have to further develop your strategy (at least for border crossing/ airports)- in the event that this account is true.
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2021), Delight (6th April 2021), gord (6th April 2021), Gwin Ru (6th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), jc71 (7th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), meat suit (6th April 2021), Orph (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2021), Sunny (7th April 2021), Trisher (6th April 2021), Zirconian (6th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karezza (here)
    If one was thinking of obtaining a forged Vax Certification. You might have to further develop your strategy (at least for border crossing/ airports)- in the event that this account is true.
    That seems so significant that I felt I should post a transcript, so it can easily be copied and quoted. This is verbatim. The English can of course be cleaned up just a little.

~~~
    Today I spoke to a friend who flew in from England, his mother
    works in a hospital in England as a nurse, the population there
    vaccinated, he is anti-vaccine, his mother gave confirmation,
    allegedly vaccinated ie. She issued the original document without
    the vaccine received. Arriving in the country of origin he showed
    this document at the airport, so he would not be quarantined.
    Customs officers asked him to go through a device that now
    displays body temperature at almost all airports. He passed, and
    was told he was not vaccinated and his confirmation was invalid, as
    the vaccine contains heavy metals, and they could immediately see
    if a person was vaccinated! My friend, the chemist, corrects me and
    says that it's not heavy metals, it's radiation.. And how can you “
    friend ” all of that with your DNA..... oh good question... it's
    impossible to forge confirmation.. After the vaccine you have to be
    “ visible “ on devices for them!!! Those are not heavy metals, but
    radioactive ones. They don't excrete from the body and " shine “ on
    devices.

24. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th April 2021), Arcturian108 (7th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2021), Delight (6th April 2021), Elainie (9th April 2021), gord (6th April 2021), Gwin Ru (6th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), jc71 (7th April 2021), Journeyman (6th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2022), Karezza (1st July 2021), leavesoftrees (7th April 2021), magicmanx (6th April 2021), Mark (6th April 2021), meat suit (6th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), Orph (6th April 2021), pueblo (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2021), sunwings (6th April 2021), Trisher (6th April 2021), wondering (6th April 2021), Yoda (6th April 2021), Zirconian (6th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

I was sent this page, and so I dutifully share it here without comment.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (6th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), Mark (6th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), pueblo (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (6th April 2021), sllim11 (6th April 2021), Sunny (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021), Yoda (7th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,543 times in 2,211 posts

Another good reason to avoid.

Astrazeneca vaxx now confirmed link to blood clots, though cause unknown. Seems to be more prevalent in the under 30s.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), happyuk (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), Sunny (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:49.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Vaccinated people don't want to hear it. Family members just want you vaccinated. The pressure is immense from family and friends too, once they find out that you are not yet vaccinated.

They don't want to read articles, they don't want to see videos. They don't want to listen to even the science that supports the vaccine but warns of cytokine storms and the dangers of potential overactive immune system responses.

It also feels very strange. These are generally people I know and love. Perhaps, being out of synch with them on this major issue, the impression I get that they are on a different wavelength completely, in a different way than ever before, cannot be discounted.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

avid (6th April 2021), Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), Delight (6th April 2021), Elainie (9th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), happyuk (6th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), Matthew (6th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), sllim11 (6th April 2021), T Smith (7th October 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:49.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), Elainie (9th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), jc71 (7th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,242 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    Vaccinated people don't want to hear it. Family members just want you vaccinated. The pressure is immense from family and friends too, once they find out that you are not yet vaccinated.

They don't want to read articles, they don't want to see videos. They don't want to listen to even the science that supports the vaccine but warns of cytokine storms and the dangers of potential overactive immune system responses.

It also feels very strange. These are generally people I know and love. Perhaps, being out of synch with them on this major issue, the impression I get that they are on a different wavelength completely, in a different way than ever before, cannot be discounted.

Hit the nail on the head.

Many long-term friends, colleagues, relatives (close and distant) are all seemingly on different wavelengths to me.

Paradoxically, the person most empathetic has been my foster brother, a long time employee of the Pharma industry, and soon to take up a lucrative position with Astra Zeneca (!), who reassures me that I shouldn't need to take if I don't want it.

His kind words made a real difference.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), Mark (7th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    Well, if they insist you tell them you've been vaccinated, so be it. And you don't want to fly in a plane because you found out vaccinated people shed mutant strains incubating in their bodies from the jab. You're just being responsible. :-)

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), Mark (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Karezza (here)
    That seems so significant that I felt I should post a transcript, so it can easily be copied and quoted. This is verbatim. The English can of course be cleaned up just a little.

~~~
    Today I spoke to a friend who flew in from England, his mother
    works in a hospital in England as a nurse, the population there
    vaccinated, he is anti-vaccine, his mother gave confirmation,
    allegedly vaccinated ie. She issued the original document without
    the vaccine received. Arriving in the country of origin he showed
    this document at the airport, so he would not be quarantined.
    Customs officers asked him to go through a device that now
    displays body temperature at almost all airports. He passed, and
    was told he was not vaccinated and his confirmation was invalid, as
    the vaccine contains heavy metals, and they could immediately see
    if a person was vaccinated! My friend, the chemist, corrects me and
    says that it's not heavy metals, it's radiation.. And how can you “
    friend ” all of that with your DNA..... oh good question... it's
    impossible to forge confirmation.. After the vaccine you have to be
    “ visible “ on devices for them!!! Those are not heavy metals, but
    radioactive ones. They don't excrete from the body and " shine “ on
    devices.
    So are people being injected with some sort of radioactive substance? Or is this the luciferase glow that is being picked up? Could this be in the nanos which are then activated by frequencies? There are far more questions than answers with this.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Elainie (9th April 2021), Harmony (7th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (7th April 2021), Sunny (7th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast