Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst 1 17 27 31 LastLast

Thread: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

1. Link to Post #521
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,309 times in 4,084 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

Should a Covid-19 vaccine be a condition for Aliyah?
    What is the right thing to do when there are so many conflicting expert opinions/studies regarding taking the vaccine against the virus?
    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/310889

Dr. Sam Minskoff, a licensed clinical psychologist and Aliyah consultant at Arutz Sheva, talks about the need to discern truth from research regarding the corona virus and taking the vaccine.

This can be a difficult and challenging task with so many experts giving conflicting opinions and studies on the subject.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), gord (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (31st July 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #522
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

We need a new thread called 'How to Avoid Questions and Divisiveness from Opinionated Vaxxed People!'

I know so many of you reading this have had similar experiences ...

Last night I had a drink with three friends I'd not seen in over a year. I was relaxed really looking forward to it because they were like-minded folk about the whole Covid thing - well, they WERE, being the key word here! It felt like I'd walked into a trap!

I ​was shocked to discover that they had all done a complete 360 degree u-turn! All of them are double-vaxxed!!! One woman has gone from being anti-mask (even making her own 'fake mask' as a protest against the lies and disinfo), to now being vaccinated and a member of our City Council!!

She told me that the council are looking at re-introducing live music again .... but for the vaccinated only!! She told me that 'sadly' our town will be a 'two-tier society' and if I don't get vaccinated I'll 'find it difficult to participate in things'.

She's gone from one of us, to now believing in mandatory vaccines. She also feels it's not right to go to venues and allow unvaccinated folk to attend.

My other friend I've felt close to is also now in favour of mandatory vaccines! The other friend in our group said they agreed with me but got jabbed to go on holiday and to go to gigs etc.

I'm completely shocked! There was also talk about a 'fourth wave.'

I made my excuses, paid my bill and left. I cried all the way home!

Very few people believe in diet, nutrition, or the immune system these days. It's all 'follow the science' and 'civic duty' because 'we can't afford another 'lockdown.'

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alan (31st July 2021), Arcturian108 (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (1st August 2021), Blastolabs (1st August 2021), Brigantia (31st July 2021), chrifri (31st July 2021), Dorjezigzag (31st July 2021), Eva2 (31st July 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), gord (31st July 2021), graciousb (1st August 2021), Gracy (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), happyuk (31st July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), jaybee (1st August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (31st July 2021), JohanB (31st July 2021), justntime2learn (31st July 2021), Matthew (31st July 2021), Michi (2nd August 2021), modini (31st July 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), Ravenlocke (4th August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st July 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #523
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,427 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    We need a new thread called 'How to Avoid Questions and Divisiveness from Opinionated Vaxxed People!'

Last night I had a drink with three friends I'd not seen in over a year. I was relaxed really looking forward to it because they were like-minded folk about the whole Covid thing - well, they WERE, being the key word here! It felt like I'd walked into a trap!

I ​was shocked to discover that they had all done a complete 360 degree u-turn! All of them are double-vaxxed!!! One woman has gone from being anti-mask (even making her own 'fake mask' as a protest against the lies and disinfo), to now being vaccinated and a member of our City Council!!

She told me that the council are looking at re-introducing live music again .... but for the vaccinated only!! She told me that 'sadly' our town will be a 'two-tier society' and if I don't get vaccinated I'll 'find it difficult to participate in things'.

She's gone from one of us, to now believing in mandatory vaccines. She also feels it's not right to go to venues and allow unvaccinated folk to attend.

My other friend I've felt close to is also now in favour of mandatory vaccines! The other friend in our group said they agreed with me but got jabbed to go on holiday and to go to gigs etc.

Very few people believe in diet, nutrition, or the immune system these days. It's all 'follow the science' and 'civic duty' because 'we can't afford another 'lockdown.'
    Wow. There are definitely personality changes sometimes — or maybe often. A reminder about this thread:
    In his new video published yesterday, Chris Martenson drew attention to this piece of pure undiluted nastiness. Go figure. (He wryly pointed out that re "logging off before he said something ugly", it was maybe a little too late.)

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st August 2021), Alan (31st July 2021), All is one (3rd August 2021), Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), avid (31st July 2021), Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), chrifri (31st July 2021), Eva2 (31st July 2021), gord (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), jaybee (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (31st July 2021), kudzy (31st July 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), Ravenlocke (4th August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st July 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021), Yoda (1st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #524
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I watched that latest Chris Martenson video last night, very informative as usual! Regarding the tweet above, I believe he used that just as one example of harshness, but overall he was talking about both sides squaring off against each other, and how it doesn't need to be that way.

In this recent excellent video, Chris goes into great detail about how we are ALL being manipulated into being against each other; divide and and conquer: (25 minutes)

8. Link to Post #525
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

I understand how you're feeling BassPlayer. I don't think I've ever felt so alone.
    I do security-cleared contracting for large defence organizations, where save for a few individuals, taking the vaccine has become pretty much de rigueur.
    It's not the taking of the vaccine I have an issue with, because it's personal medical decision, as it should be.

It's the smugness and self-satisfaction (and worse!) that usually goes with it.
    Taking an untested medicine just so I can enter a venue or for the privilege of being able to sup beer in a warm country is something I will never get used to. I don't so much as raise the subject and feign indifference whenever the subject does arise.

Career-wise, many of these people are at the absolute top of their game being bright, articulate, highly-skilled systems engineers, software developers, solutions architects, mathematicians and so on. These are not fools.

But I guess if there are qualities I have (or at least I like to think I have), that they have yet to cultivate, is that I know my limitations and have an intuition that will tell me when something is not right. I don't know what this will do in the longer term, but then neither do they.
    Last edited by happyuk; 31st July 2021 at 19:10.

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2021), Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Chris Gilbert (1st August 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), graciousb (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), jaybee (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (31st July 2021), Matthew (31st July 2021), meat suit (31st July 2021), Michi (2nd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021), varuna (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

10. Link to Post #526
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:27.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (1st August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

12. Link to Post #527
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, Constance. Good 14 minute video and resource link.

FreedomTaker.com - online resources for downloadable documents:
    • Vaccination Notice and Acceptance of Liability by the vaccination Providers
    • notice to Healthcare Provider
    • Parental Authority over Medical Treatment
    • Vaccine Conditional Acceptance
    • Refusal of Vaccines
    • Refusal of Medial Testing
    • For Employers Who Try and Coerce Vaccination
    • Vaccine Injury Table
    • Notice of Liability for Unsafe Utility Meter
    • Notice to Police and Sheriff
    • Plus a whole lot more
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    How to say no to vaccines and smart meters
    The "Opt-Out" contract IS A SCAM! This video presents detailed info how to more effectively refuse and challenge harmful and illegal programs which attempt to force you to accept dangerous policies such as vaccinations and spying/transmitting utility meters. This video goes into detail to present your legal options and explain the powerful free documents at FreedomTaker.com which are designed to put the authority back in your hands.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Constance (31st July 2021), fifi (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), Victoria (7th August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

14. Link to Post #528
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,309 times in 4,084 posts

Sorry to hear this. Similar, but not quite as bad as that. In my situation I was very upset, more than I expected.

The sense of alienation is alarming

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), jaybee (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (1st August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021)

16. Link to Post #529
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

I understand how you're feeling BassPlayer. I don't think I've ever felt so alone.
    I do security-cleared contracting for large defence organizations, where save for a few individuals, taking the vaccine has become pretty much de rigueur.
    It's not the taking of the vaccine I have an issue with, because it's personal medical decision, as it should be.

It's the smugness and self-satisfaction (and worse!) that usually goes with it.
    Taking an untested medicine just so I can enter a venue or for the privilege of being able to sup beer in a warm country is something I will never get used to. I don't so much as raise the subject and feign indifference whenever the subject does arise.

Career-wise, many of these people are at the absolute top of their game being bright, articulate, highly-skilled systems engineers, software developers, solutions architects, mathematicians and so on. These are not fools.

But I guess if there are qualities I have (or at least I like to think I have), that they have yet to cultivate, is that I know my limitations and have an intuition that will tell me when something is not right. I don't know what this will do in the longer term, but then neither do they.
    HappyUK, I agree with you completely!

I too have no issue in the freedom of choice with others taking the jab - though I worry about their health. I'm not upset because my friends made a different choice to me and got the vaccine - it was the attitude from them towards me!

And what is sad (as well as topsy turvy) is that this afternoon, the woman I mention above text me to say how pleased she was to see me and how she enjoyed my company and "let's meet up again soon!" I mean .... I'm speechless and feel sad and I also feel mean for talking about her in this thread ... but this example highlights the weird, upside down complexity of brainwashing and relationships and disconnection around facts and people we are close to etc.

I feel alone too HappyUK. I guess I'm lucky that I have 2 friends in this town who line up totally with me and a very special friend (who I keep encouraging to join Avalon) who has now moved to another part of Canada. But my husband and my family in the UK are fully vaxxed as well as the rest of my friends. I dread situations where my husband and I want to do things but he's jabbed and I'm not. I'm already turning down certain get-togethers that involve his pals because they are all fierce narrative believers who are double-vaxxed and I don't want the anxiety of being a lamb to the slaughter! But I take a deep breath and hope the house of cards will fall down soon. Interestingly, the biggest community of unvaxxed I know (apart from Avalon) is in the apartment building we live in - in fact there are already 7 people on our floor alone that will not get the jab and I know of many others throughout the building. So there's some reassurance there.
    Last edited by Bassplayer1; 1st August 2021 at 01:48. Reason: wrong person mentioned!

17. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), fifi (1st August 2021), graciousb (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), happyuk (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), jaybee (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), Matthew (1st August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (1st August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

18. Link to Post #530
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Sorry to hear this. Similar, but not quite as bad as that. In my situation I was very upset, more than I expected.

The sense of alienation is alarming
    Yes it is Matthew. I cried all the way home.
    Thankfully, I've recovered today. But it is worrying.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), gord (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), HaveBlue (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), Matthew (1st August 2021), Michi (2nd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (1st August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

20. Link to Post #531
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

How horribly upsetting for you - I think as this brainwashing agenda really digs in and the pressure increases for many it becomes a case of ....if you can't beat them join them....

But this is a hard thing to admit especially if you began with criticism - it's humiliating and degrading to be bullied and abused by Government and Health Organizations so then to feel better they (your friends) must have gone into the Stockholm Syndrome thing - where to save face you join with and identify with the oppressor - becoming an oppressor yourself -

I'm no trained psychologist but that's what I see happening here... there may have been some chance of honest communication if your friends had said .... I caved in under the pressure....

There is a nightmare feeling about what's going on at the moment and it's hard to accept it's real and could get worse - will probably (almost certainly) get worse (before it hopefully gets better) - because so many people are now invested in the Official Narrative - they have literally put their lives on the line, taking the injection, to appease the oppressors...

I saw in your other post you said about there being people in your block where you live who haven't succumbed to the bullying and taken the jab.... that's good to have people near who understand...

x

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), gord (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

22. Link to Post #532
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

Just a little story and how maybe the odd comment here and there might make people think...

I took Mom to the dentist the other day (I can still take her out of the Care Home without any hassle at the moment)..... and the usual palaver was in operation and when we stood at the door a dental nurse took our temperatures with the gun thermometer thing and asked if we had any covid symptoms so I airily said...

"no - I've had the virus and so I've got immunity for life..."

she looked a bit surprised and asked... "did you get tested..."

so I said no I didn't need to because it was obvious - so now I've got immunity...

we went in and I kind of laughed to myself because even reminding people that you have a working immune system that you trust can be a bit of a shock to them...

I've said the same kind of thing on occasions before also adding - I'm confident that I'm immune to any variants as well because they are only very slightly different...

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), fifi (2nd August 2021), gini (2nd August 2021), graciousb (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), I am B (1st August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Matthew (1st August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

24. Link to Post #533
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Wow. There are definitely personality changes sometimes — or maybe often. A reminder about this thread:
    In his new video published yesterday, Chris Martenson drew attention to this piece of pure undiluted nastiness. Go figure. (He wryly pointed out that re "logging off before he said something ugly", it was maybe a little too late.)

When the lack of discernment meets a personal moral deficit we get hostile virtue signalling.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), gord (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

26. Link to Post #534
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Is ADE beginning to be revealed?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/righfqyyjUKq/

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (3rd August 2021), Arcturian108 (4th August 2021), avid (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), Harmony (2nd August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), Pam (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), RunningDeer (2nd August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

28. Link to Post #535
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,746 times in 5,529 posts

Source: OCLA

A Letter to the Unvaccinated
    Posted on August 2, 2021
    OCLA researcher Dr. Denis Rancourt and several fellow Canadian academics penned an open letter to support those who have decided not to accept the COVID-19 vaccine.

The group emphasizes the voluntary nature of this medical treatment as well as the need for informed consent and individual risk-benefit assessment. They reject the pressure exerted by public health officials, the news and social media, and fellow citizens.

Control over our bodily integrity may well be the ultimate frontier of the fight to protect civil liberties.

---------------------------------

Read the letter here:

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated

You are not alone! As of 28 July 2021, 29% of Canadians have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, and an additional 14% have received one shot. In the US and in the European Union, less than half the population is fully vaccinated, and even in Israel, the “world’s lab” according to Pfizer, one third of people remain completely unvaccinated. Politicians and the media have taken a uniform view, scapegoating the unvaccinated for the troubles that have ensued after eighteen months of fearmongering and lockdowns. It’s time to set the record straight.

It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.

You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.

You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with you.

You are inaccurately accused of being a factory for new SARS-CoV-2 variants, when in fact, according to leading scientists, your natural immune system generates immunity to multiple components of the virus. This will promote your protection against a vast range of viral variants and abrogates further spread to anyone else.

You are justified in demanding independent peer-reviewed studies, not funded by multinational pharmaceutical companies. All the peer-reviewed studies of short-term safety and short-term efficacy have been funded, organized, coordinated, and supported by these for-profit corporations; and none of the study data have been made public or available to researchers who don’t work for these companies.

You are right to question the preliminary vaccine trial results. The claimed high values of relative efficacy rely on small numbers of tenuously determined “infections.” The studies were also not blind, where people giving the injections admittedly knew or could deduce whether they were injecting the experimental vaccine or the placebo. This is not acceptable scientific methodology for vaccine trials.

You are correct in your calls for a diversity of scientific opinions. Like in nature, we need a polyculture of information and its interpretations. And we don’t have that right now. Choosing not to take the vaccine is holding space for reason, transparency and accountability to emerge. You are right to ask, ‘What comes next when we give away authority over our own bodies?’

Do not be intimidated. You are showing resilience, integrity and grit. You are coming together in your communities, making plans to help one another and standing for scientific accountability and free speech, which are required for society to thrive. We are among many who stand with you.

Angela Durante, PhD
    Denis Rancourt, PhD
    Claus Rinner, PhD
    Laurent Leduc, PhD
    Donald Welsh, PhD
    John Zwaagstra, PhD
    Jan Vrbik, PhD
    Valentina Capurri, PhD
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alan (3rd August 2021), Arcturian108 (4th August 2021), avid (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), gord (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), justntime2learn (3rd August 2021), melissanederland (3rd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (3rd August 2021), muxfolder (10th August 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd August 2021), Ratszinger (3rd August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #536
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

gord (3rd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (3rd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (3rd August 2021), Tintin (3rd August 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

32. Link to Post #537
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Can someone explain this one? We all found out that the PCR test could not distinguish between Covid & the Flu and that a new test will be out this winter. How was it possible if that is true to distinguish between the different strains of Covid? They are freaking out over the Delta variant, just how did they know it was a variant?

Biden is supposed to speak later today about masking & the vax. Democrats are telling corporations and business people to not allow access for unvaccinated people. It is happening currently in places like the Philippines. People that will not vax will be treated differently ie discrimination of the un-vaxed. Some people could suffer harm if they are not allowed in places like grocery stores. Does anyone think it could get to that kind of situation here in the US? Can we sit blindly by and watch the un-vaxed in other Countries suffer?
    Last edited by mojo; 3rd August 2021 at 18:48.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Ravenlocke (4th August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

34. Link to Post #538
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Can someone explain this one? We all found out that the PCR test could not distinguish between Covid & the Flu and that a new test will be out this winter. How was it possible if that is true to distinguish between the different strains of Covid? The are freaking out over the Delta variant, just how did they know it was a variant?

Biden is supposed to speak later today about masking & the vax. Democrats are telling corporations and business people to not allow access for unvaccinated people. It is happening currently in places like the Philippines. People that will not vax will be treated differently ie discrimination of the un-vaxed. Some people could suffer harm if they are not allowed in places like grocery stores. Does anyone think it could get to that kind of situation here in the US? Can we sit blindly by and watch the un-vaxed in other Countries suffer?
    They, those at the top of the **** pile and who set policy, know there is no variant. They also know there was and is no pandemic. They lie.

It is critical to understand: Lying is the first pillar and official policy of government and global corporations. Lie. Lie about lying and then lie about lying about lying. Control all thought to control all behavior is a principal goal at all times.

They do not care about the peoples' good health. Not one whit. They seek to destroy that which they view as an impediment in any way to the success of their evil, self-serving agendas.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (6th August 2021), Alecs (4th August 2021), Arcturian108 (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), justntime2learn (4th August 2021), Matthew (3rd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), muxfolder (10th August 2021), Peace in Oz (4th August 2021), Ravenlocke (4th August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

36. Link to Post #539
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

I'll preface this post by noting my remembrances of being the son of a 30+yr. Teamster, Local 399 from L.A., heavy duty doubles. I recall the time I went to my first union picket line with my Dad, at age 7, and saw the LAPD metro squad, the "goon squad", drive up in a large, dark van and pick out one guy that they kidnapped, beat up, and left far away from the strike site, only to struggle to get back home, on foot. Sometimes avoidance is not possible, unless people find their strength in their own numbers.

Here is a petition against mandatory vaccines from the Teamsters Union, Local 399 in SoCal, a petition that includes film union workers, film technicians as we are called, in various trades:

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...gainst-vaccine

The petition covers all areas of concern about rights, the science behind the refusal/concerns about harm from vaccines. Very Good and succinct overview.

If you're in the biz, sign if you agree. It may be the only platform available within the industry that will get some traction.

Those commenting in the far left, industry site, deadline.com, have also expressed a firm stance on maintaining civil and constitutional liberties, while exercising their right to comment on these matters that affect the entirety of their lives.

In addition to Constance's listing of the site here to protect our rights,

https://www.freedomtaker.com,

there are also downloads available there that help those who are facing mandatory vaccinations give notice to productions and studios that they will be held liable for any harm done due to forcing them upon workers.

https://www.freedomtaker.com/downloa...ccination3.doc

https://www.freedomtaker.com/downloa...erCoercion.doc

https://www.freedomtaker.com/downloa...calTesting.doc

It is a sad, sad state of affairs when union workers have to organize to protect their health and their constitutional Rights, without their representatives help, which just happens to be the charter, the job, the oaths of office of those same elected union officials, who have been employed to serve the membership.

In contrast it is a great, great time to clear the decks of all of the union corruption that makes hard days, tiring yet inspiring work schedules, even harder to endure.

I haven't seen another union petition here on Avalon, so I'm adding the entire text, which covers a lot of ground. It's a good template for other groups to unite together and stand firm in asserting their human rights:

"Teamsters / Film Technicians Against Vaccine Mandates

To; I.A.T.S.E. Local 399 and Steve Dayan,

After digesting the July 11th zoom meeting and spending time researching the issues before us, I wanted to circle back around and unpack what I’ve learned so far.

While I have no doubt that the Unions actions are well intended, it seems clear that the current guidelines are not a reflection of the majorities will and go a long way to not address the majorities concerns.

Vaccination is a medical intervention. All medical interventions come with risks. Where there is a risk, there must be a choice. That is the bedrock of medicine to this very day. The oath to “DO NO HARM”, that each physician takes is the solemn pledge to their practice and patients. Informed consent is the backbone of all medicine, established after the tribunals of WW2, where Nazi doctors injected drugs and vaccines in patients without their consent in an effort to experiment on their biology.

Mandating medical interventions and drugs on people for any reason whatsoever is strictly forbidden in both The United States constitution and International law. It is considered a human rights violation in all corners of the world.

International Law;

The Nuremberg Code, in which the number one tenant of ten reads; The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.

Constitutional Law;

Exparte Milligan, 71 U.S. 2 (1866) which stands to this day; which reads, ”Neither the legislature nor any executive or judicial officer may disregard the provisions of the constitution in case of emergency..., “ and then “Section 98 therefore, Anyone who declares the suspension of constitutionally guaranteed rights... to freely travel, peacefully assemble, EARN A LIVING, freely worship, etc.) and or attempts to enforce such suspension within the 50 independent sovereign, continental United States of America is making war against our constitutions and, therefore we the people.

HIPAA Violation;

We have the right to medical privacy. It is not moral to suggest that, for someone to earn a living wage, they should be subjected to a medical intervention they would not normally consent to.

-----------------------------

Liability? It shocks most people to learn that there is no liability for a vaccine injury in the USA. H.R. 5546 in 1986 gave blanket immunity to the pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and doctors alike, for any vaccine adverse event.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-c...ouse-bill/5546

The PREP act, reiterates the previously sited legislation that allows for experimental drugs to be used on the population with no liability whatsoever. You are on your own, should anything happen to you. https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LS...

Limiting the liability begs the question, “What is an adverse reaction”. You can simply turn on your TV at this point and hear things regarding blood clots, heart attacks, anaphylaxis, even death. However, the USA does have a system to track adverse reactions. A system that the vast majority of doctors have no idea exists. It’s called VAERS. Let’s take a look at the safety, as per the;

VAERS Covid Vaccine Data

518,769 Reports through July 23, 2021

11,940 Deaths
    40,991 Hospitalizations
    65,067 Urgent Care
    88,920 Office Visits
    4,110 Anaphylaxis
    3,714 Bells Palsy
    These numbers seem high, however, we know that they’re extremely low. Health and Human Services paid Harvard Medical School to study how accurate the VAERS system actualy is. The result of the Harvard study was that VAERS captures less than 1% of all vaccine injury. Yes, that’s less than 1%. If the Harvard study is correct, a study our government paid to have done, it suggests that we can add 2 zeros to each of these numbers and we’re in the ball game of what is more accurate. When Harvard disclosed its findings to CDC, they cut off all communication and funding.

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/...

quotes of importance from the study…

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration. Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed with testing and evaluation.

The Meeting;

I recall a moment when an animal trainer had asked her question, about already losing work because she was not vaccinated. Your response was striking… that it was her choice and should you choose not to vaccinate, be prepared to lose some work. It is our Union leaderships job to not allow that to happen.

That is the purest definition of coercion. Producers are trying to coerce and intimidate people and it’s the job of leadership to push back with strength and unity, stating with a loud voice, “No”. A union should stand for all of its members. It should stand for choice, for freedom, for community. I grant you these are turbulent times. Times that seed much confusion. Propaganda is everywhere. Knowledge is power. Strength is in our numbers.

Recently in response to the federal government mandating a COVID-19 vaccine to all federal employees there was tremendous pushback by the postal workers union.

APWU Statement on Mandatory Vaccination for Federal Employees

July 28, 2021

Various media outlets have reported that the White House is considering mandatory COVID 19 vaccinations as a condition of employment for federal employees.

Maintaining the health and safety of our members is of paramount importance. While the APWU leadership continues to encourage postal workers to voluntarily get vaccinated, it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent.

Issues related to the vaccinations and testing for COVID-19 in the workplace must be negotiated with the APWU. At this time the APWU opposes the mandating of COVID-19 vaccinations in relation to U.S. Postal Workers.

“Maintaining the health and safety of our members is of paramount importance,”

The APWU has said NO and so can we!

There are risks here. We, as a collective, should know the risks. Dr. Simone Gold MD, JD, FABEM, has offered to brief union members on the science and the risk ratios of both Sars-COV2 infection, COVID-19 disease and all three COVID-19 vaccines. She has been briefing unions, most recently the airline pilots union. I’m confident that would be a popular zoom call to attend.

In conclusion, I would like to remind our leadership to lead. The teamsters have a proud history of standing up for working men and woman. In years past, the Teamsters have led the fight against discrimination, coercion and exclusion. Our very history demands we stand up now for the rights of our members medical autotomy. “My body, my choice” was a mantra echoed throughout our society at a time when people sought to instill their values and fear onto others. The Teamsters stood for freedom then. They should stand for Freedom now.

The COVID-19 vaccines are readily available. They are not being withheld from anyone for any reason. If we are to believe the narrative that they are effective, the vaccinated should have nothing to fear from those that either philosophically, religiously or medically choose to opt out of this or any other medical intervention.

I invite all Teamsters to stand for freedom of choice and stand against mandating this or any drug on its membership as a condition to work. It is fear based, un-American, but most of all...it is wrong.

In consideration of the above information, we, the undersigned, declare that we are against mandates of a COVID-19 vaccine, as a requirement for working in the craft we have chosen. We demand that the leadership of Local 399 represent the interests of all our working brothers and sisters, regardless of their individual choice in the matter. "
    Last edited by Hym; 10th August 2021 at 04:54.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), justntime2learn (5th August 2021), mojo (4th August 2021), Peace in Oz (5th August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021)

38. Link to Post #540
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Pfizer CEO's expected visit to Israel has been canceled after it was found that he hasn't yet received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/pfizer-ceos-i...concerns-56019

Doesn't want to 'cut in line'.
    Yeah sure pal.

The Boss of the company making the stuff doesn't even want it.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2021), gord (6th August 2021), graciousb (12th August 2021), Gwin Ru (6th August 2021), Hym (6th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), justntime2learn (6th August 2021), muxfolder (10th August 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst 1 17 27 31 LastLast