Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Over this last year or so, I've spent a great deal of time researching these experimental jabs and listening to expert advice and the upshot is, people are potentially shedding whatever is in these jabs and creating other unknown consequences for everyone.

So as of early last week, I decided that I can no longer spend time with anyone who has had these experimental vaccines.
    Heya Constance, just wondering if you could delve a little into how exactly people are "potentially shedding whatever is in these jabs".
    Hey Gracy May

I don't like to assume anything so before I respond to what you asked, I would firstly like to ask if you happened to have seen the Garth Nicholson video that I referred to in post #168? It might answer your question...
    No Constance, I sure didn't. Just looking for a very brief synopsis from your research.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    There are so many credible reports of people having severe side effects including death, and so many more reports of people I know who had the vax and had no problems, that I wonder if they've started using placebos.
    It seems very possible, according to some immunologists who have been willing to speak out, that the new 'pandemic' of delayed but serious auto-immune responses may kick in, with a slow burn, later this year. Widespread vaccine damage might only be just beginning.
    Also, this post by Gwin Ru is alarming, with the possibility of the rna protein code initiating prions in the brain down the line.
    It appears that the second jab is escalating negative responses. I saw some sad notices today of deaths. More Teachers, the young (who were not at risk for morbidity/mortality from "whatever it is"), many people.....

As we know, vaccines now are the leading cause of Coincidence.
    As with some others who trumpeted their participation, this media personality is no longer with us coincidentally within weeks of receiving Pfizer's jab. It is unclear that she received a second dose. the family is asking for privacy. BUT, she did post 3/1/2021 about the shot. Then before her demise, she was apparently quite ill for several days as she stopped tweeting and had always been prolific before....

Midwin Charles: 47-year-old MSNBC legal analyst dead one month after experimental mRNA shot
    April 7, 2021

¤=[Post Update]=¤

DO NOT LET YOUR MD COERCE YOU... they are maybe on the take?

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), Constance (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), East Sun (14th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), janette (9th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Reinhard (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021)

4. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:48.

5. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Delight (9th April 2021), Elainie (9th April 2021), fifi (9th April 2021), gini (10th April 2021), gord (9th April 2021), Gracy (9th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), janette (9th April 2021), meat suit (10th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Reinhard (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021), Sunny (9th April 2021)

6. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:47.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

avid (9th April 2021), Bill Ryan (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), janette (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Reinhard (9th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,672 times in 8,595 posts

https://www.deconstructingconvention...-covid-vaccine

Quote 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

< too long and image and link filled for me to include here right now >

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Constance (9th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Hym (9th April 2021), janette (9th April 2021), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), Matthew (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021)

10. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Germs, Genes & the War on Humanity

Fear is absolutely hijacking the critical thinking. Also it is the attention we give fear and not fear itself on its own expands it. Whatever we focus on, it expands, so we change our focus.

Where do we stand in terms of humanity as far as the immune system collective? How do we view it? And when did the change happen?
    We measured to the immune collective. For the last 160-180 years our immunity has been at fear. And we actually noticed when the change occurred. So when we looked back into the year 1800. The human collective was at 200 which is the frequency of courage. Then something changed. So we decide to test the “germ theory” . The germ theory came about the year of 1865 and it is the frequency of fear which is 100. And this is exactly around the time when our human frequency collective has totally shifted into the fear mode.

Scalar readings on the 'v.a.c.c.i.n.3.s', Hunan Immune System Collective,
    Hadza Tribe, Germ and Terrain theory frequencies and more.

Soul Frequency Show with Sacha Stone, Elena Bensonoff and Alejandro Ferradas

Elena Bensonoff: The scale of consciousness that a Elena Bensonoff and Alejandro from wholistic.com

Frequency readings & vibrational revelations videos found at:
    See graphics at the bottom for the scale which is 1-1000 and the percentages is 0-100%. You can calibrate people, objects, sacred sites, foods, plants, planets, countries, states, etc. Dr. David R. Hawkins was one of the pioneers in kinesiology. This couple has expanded upon it.

Elena Bensonoff: The scale of consciousness that a lot of us that references is ”Dr. Hawkins Scale of Consciousness”. That's the only thing we use as a reference and it applies to human experience.

…The quantum physics and quantum mechanics of the universe is the fractal patterns that exist and the universe is not linear but it is fractal. So awareness builds on awareness.
    The immunity system collective of this tribe lives in absolute harmony with each other and with their environment. They are revealing the key and inspiration to all of us to learning something from them.

Other Human Immune System Collective in 2021:
    @ 22:18 - Ikaria - 350
    @ 24:09 - Blue Zone - 200
    @ 25:07 - Amish - 100
    @ 28:33 - Vegans - 100
    Sasha - This is a markedly unimpressive number of 100. What do you make of it?
    Elena - Ultimately, I would say that diet should be customizes, personalized to each individual. There’s no one thing that works for anyone even if the frequency is high. I would say everything should be tested. But maybe at the root, there’s fear. This is why certain groups follow certain restrictive diets out of fear.
    @ 30:52 - Jehova’s Witness - 200
    @ 33:33 - Scientology - 200
    @ 35:03 - Hepatitis B Vaccine - 100
    @ 37:40 - MMR vaccine - 110
    @ 38:17 - DPT - 50
    Anything from a frequency of 20 or below is destruction of life. Whether it’s destruction of cells or organs systems., whatever it is, the meaning behind it is destruction. The shots have one thing in common which is the frequency of 50. It represents manipulation. It is to manipulate the blue print.
    Covid 19 “vaccine” categories:
    • shot 1
    • shot 2
    • impacts on the human energy field
    • impact on human body
    • alignment with Divine purpose
    • alignment with Company’s mission
    • integrity
    • transparency
    @ 43:51 - Moderna - 20
    @ 46:34 - Astra Zeneca - 55
    @ 47:53 - Johnson & Johnson - 50
    @ 49:06 - Covishield - 50
    @ 50:48 - Covaxin 20
    @ 50:51 - Sputnik V - 50
    @ 52:25 - Sinovac - 50
    @ 54:13 - Pfizer - 55
    @ 54:51 - Sinopharm - 55
    @ 56:01 - Influenza Vaccine - 50
    @ 59:50 - Procedures
    @1:03:56 - theories

@ 1:04:53 - Comments and Questions
    @ 1:09:13 - By way of comparison = Humans 230 vs Alpha Centaurians 7,000 (topic covered in other shows)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th April 2021 at 16:01.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th April 2021), Ben (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), Docim369 (17th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Icare (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), justntime2learn (9th April 2021), Matthew (9th April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (28th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021)

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,735 times in 2,089 posts

Michigan reports 7,834 new COVID-19 cases, 26 deaths, 25% of people 16+ fully vaccinated

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ed/ar-BB1fu8Vb

So after reading some of the previous posts about the experimental vaccine shedding the virus, the only logical explanation for all these people testing having the covid could very well be because of the people getting the experimental jab and being around other people. Now the 1 million question is how long does the shedding process last once someone is jabbed????????????

With only 25 deaths for the number confirmed with covid, none of this makes sense now.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Constance (9th April 2021), De Christu (9th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Hym (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), RunningDeer (9th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

14. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What happens energetically after the C vaccination?

Transcript @ 39:20 from post above and also on Gab @Evolve_to_Ecology.

"A message from France - the experience of a French energetic healer:
    What happens in the energy bodies and especially in your soul after the "vaccination"?
     Experience of a therapist who has been working for many years with energy, with energy healing, with the subtle bodies, but above all with the light radiation and the frequency of the vibration of the heart, the seat of our soul, in order to achieve deep contact with the higher self  .

"I was having a session with a person who was receiving the first and second doses of the vaccine. I had already energetically treated that person, but I didn't know they had taken the vaccine. When I started treatment, I noticed  immediately the change, very heavy energy emanating from their subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I was working on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul, so she was detached from the physical body, she had no contact and it was,  as if she was floating in a state of total confusion, damage to the consciousness that loses contact with the physical part, i.e. with our biological machine, there is no longer any communication between them.

During the treatment, this soul told me that it no longer felt the body and had the impression of floating in a deep discomfort.  The energy with which I worked, the energy of its energy field, was very heavy and you could feel these substances, which are very stressful for the subtle bodies.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could no longer receive any light, frequency or energy.  It was a very powerful experience for me.

Then I understood that this substance is indeed used to detach consciousness so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it possesses in life, where there is no more contact, no frequency, no light,  no more energetic balance or mind.  Then I started crying for that soul because it was something that touched me deeply, a very powerful experience.  I didn't say anything to the person because I didn't know how to say it or whether they would have understood.

I realized that it not only pollutes the subtle body or the physical body, but that it is something that has to do with our soul.  The purpose is to damage contact with consciousness and try to destroy it.  What Steiner said is exactly that. It's not just about compromising the immune system.
     Update - Second treatment of the person
    There was another change, and again a deterioration, both in severity and in the energy that her energy field transmits, but most importantly, there was a very marked decrease in frequency.  He is currently not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body.  As for the situation that manifests itself on the energetic level and especially on the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still tied by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it is not  interacts more with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no more type of communication.  The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its incarnation and evolution process, precisely because this contact has been interrupted. “

* Natalie Schaevers

UPDATE:

My (Paula/RunningDeer) personal feeling is if one’s frequency vibrates in the higher zones, they’re able to overcome most all in the 3D world. I don’t speak about it because naysayers can be dismissive, insists on proof and/or negate what is truth for those open to the possibilities and have experiences beyond this concrete 3D matrix.

This is Elena and Alejandro’s follow up to what the healers wrote @ 43:54:
    Elena: Alejandro and I actually tested a couple of people who have been vaccinated. We did not see the drop in frequencies, but I would say this: “What we would usually look into there's other different aspects to look into before the frequency is manifested. So as far as frequency, we did not notice a shift. But I’m sure from a meridian perspective and the chakra layers. This is something we need to address.

Alejandro: That also could be caused by inflammation in the body even before one gets vaccinated. Where the inflammation causes energetic blockages that prevents or slow down the flow of life force or the chi. So you could feel as if you're being disconnected from the soul. Which I feel is not possible. I could feel that is happening, but that is not the case.

Elena: We’ll have to go deeper and look into many cases and of course give the report as well.

Alejandro: And it also has a lot to do with pre-existing conditions too. So it's on a one-on-one basis. An individual basis.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th April 2021 at 02:52.

15. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Constance (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Delight (10th April 2021), Deux Corbeaux (10th April 2021), Docim369 (17th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), gini (10th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Gwin Ru (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Hym (10th April 2021), Icare (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), mountain_jim (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), pyrangello (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021), Yoda (10th April 2021)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Transcript @ 39:20 from post above and also on Gab @Evolve_to_Ecology.

"A message from France - the experience of a French energetic healer:
    What happens in the energy bodies and especially in your soul after the "vaccination"?
    Experience of a therapist who has been working for many years with energy, with energy healing, with the subtle bodies, but above all with the light radiation and the frequency of the vibration of the heart, the seat of our soul, in order to achieve deep contact with the higher self .

"I was having a session with a person who was receiving the first and second doses of the vaccine. I had already energetically treated that person, but I didn't know they had taken the vaccine. When I started treatment, I noticed immediately the change, very heavy energy emanating from their subtle bodies. The scariest thing was when I was working on the heart chakra, I connected with her soul, so she was detached from the physical body, she had no contact and it was, as if she was floating in a state of total confusion, damage to the consciousness that loses contact with the physical part, i.e. with our biological machine, there is no longer any communication between them.

During the treatment, this soul told me that it no longer felt the body and had the impression of floating in a deep discomfort. The energy with which I worked, the energy of its energy field, was very heavy and you could feel these substances, which are very stressful for the subtle bodies.

I continued the treatment by sending light to the heart chakra, the soul of the person, but it seemed that the soul could no longer receive any light, frequency or energy. It was a very powerful experience for me.

Then I understood that this substance is indeed used to detach consciousness so that this consciousness can no longer interact through this body that it possesses in life, where there is no more contact, no frequency, no light, no more energetic balance or mind. Then I started crying for that soul because it was something that touched me deeply, a very powerful experience. I didn't say anything to the person because I didn't know how to say it or whether they would have understood.

I realized that it not only pollutes the subtle body or the physical body, but that it is something that has to do with our soul. The purpose is to damage contact with consciousness and try to destroy it. What Steiner said is exactly that. It's not just about compromising the immune system.
    Update - Second treatment of the person
    There was another change, and again a deterioration, both in severity and in the energy that her energy field transmits, but most importantly, there was a very marked decrease in frequency. He is currently not showing any physical symptoms on the physical body. As for the situation that manifests itself on the energetic level and especially on the soul, it has been confirmed that the soul has been expelled from the physical body, it is still tied by the so-called cord, but it confirms that it is not interacts more with the physical, emotional and mental body, there is no more type of communication. The soul is no longer able to manage these three bodies, to continue its incarnation and evolution process, precisely because this contact has been interrupted. “

* Natalie Schaevers
    If this is true then it is horrific. It makes no sense to me at all. It is not possible for me to take someone's observation and ascribe any general idea to it. I now tend to suspect I am living in the 4th dimension where every possible idea can simultaneously exist. Thoughts are things...I will decline this one.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Deux Corbeaux (10th April 2021), Docim369 (17th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), haroldsails (10th April 2021), Hym (10th April 2021), Icare (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), mountain_jim (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021)

18. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    If this is true then it is horrific. It makes no sense to me at all. It is not possible for me to take someone's observation and ascribe any general idea to it. I now tend to suspect I am living in the 4th dimension where every possible idea can simultaneously exist. Thoughts are things...I will decline this one.
    Note: I added this update above.

I’ve been working on & updating this post and the same on another thread. I just added part of the transcript about Vegans @ 28:33. I'm finally getting this specific part of the transcript.

My (Paula/RunningDeer) personal feeling is if one’s frequency vibrates in the higher zones, they’re able to overcome most all in the 3D world. I don’t speak about it because naysayers can be dismissive, insists on proof and/or negate what is truth for those open to the possibilities and have experiences beyond this concrete 3D matrix.

This is Elena and Alejandro’s follow up to what the healer wrote @ 43:54:
    Elena: Alejandro and I actually tested a couple of people who have been vaccinated. We did not see the drop in frequencies, but I would say this: “What we would usually look into there's other different aspects to look into before the frequency is manifested. So as far as frequency, we did not notice a shift. But I’m sure from a meridian perspective and the chakra layers. This is something we need to address.

Alejandro: That also could be caused by inflammation in the body even before one gets vaccinated. Where the inflammation causes energetic blockages that prevents or slow down the flow of life force or the chi. So you could feel as if you're being disconnected from the soul. Which I feel is not possible. I could feel that is happening, but that is not the case.

Elena: We’ll have to go deeper and look into many cases and of course give the report as well.

Alejandro: And it also has a lot to do with pre-existing conditions too. So it's on a one-on-one basis. An individual basis.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th April 2021 at 05:02.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th April 2021), Delight (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Hym (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), mountain_jim (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Rawhide68 (10th April 2021), Sunny (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021)

20. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Note: I added this update above.

I’ve been working on & updating this post and on another thread since 12:30 pm which is almost 10 hours ago. I just added part of the transcript about Vegans @ 28:33. I'm finally getting this specific part of the transcript.

But if someone is "vibrating in the higher zone", surely they would not be attracted to a vaccination which clearly has to be of a very, very low frequency, although I have read accounts of some who eat meat or smoke cigarettes to help keep themselves on the Earth plane. Personally, I find the French healer's account extremely possible and highly likely. It will be interesting to see if more accounts like this come forward. It certainly is tragic if true.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), Docim369 (17th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Rawhide68 (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021)

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    But if someone is "vibrating in the higher zone", surely they would not be attracted to a vaccination which clearly has to be of a very, very low frequency, although I have read accounts of some who eat meat or smoke cigarettes to help keep themselves on the Earth plane. Personally, I find the French healer's account extremely possible and highly likely. It will be interesting to see if more accounts like this come forward. It certainly is tragic if true.
    This calls to question what is meant by all these words. To the extent that our "eyes" play tricks on us, how should I receive the declarations of someone who sees energy when I am not even sure what this means?

IMO the whole "shootin match" of this war against us (which I think is 100% real) will call in every single kind of demoralization... keyed to fit the "type" given the message. Is this healer or any of the healers quoted (AND WHO ARE THESE PERSONS) RELIABLE SOURCES? Why does the DOOm go viral? Please show me ONE Kirlean photo indicating the aura has DONE "whatever" is claimed.

I wonder what it is about the story line that makes it so attractive?
    I ask WHY should one assume it is "extremely possible and highly likely"?
    Extreme claims and all that.....

I agree with Paula and also you. High vibe would be able to withstand but just would not take it because WHY would they knowing the truth? It seems to me that if people are doing ANYTHING out of fear, that is low vibe and they will be in the soup of the collective vibe of disease, fear and suffering.

I know at least one person who feels she could be injected with anything and it would not harm her. She would only receive it with a gun to her head but she would if she must. I know another who is extremely self sacrificing and took it so her mother would be happy. She has already devoted her last 10 years to care of her parents.

It stands for something so important TO ME about health freedom that I 100% refuse. Also, honestly I am not convinced I am invincible to poisons.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), De Christu (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Rawhide68 (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,101 times in 20,640 posts

More about Steiner's prediction here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1383815
    Last edited by onawah; 10th April 2021 at 05:58.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Docim369 (17th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), mountain_jim (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Rawhide68 (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 640 posts

I had a conversation with my 83-year-old mom yesterday, trying to explain to her that this covid vaccin is not a vaccin it's an exprimental gene therapy shot you'll have.
    Good luck with that, at least I tryed.
    Poor mom

Maybe this was not the correct "vaccine"" forum for this, so sorry for that.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Hym (13th April 2021), janette (10th April 2021), Matthew (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), pyrangello (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021), Trisher (10th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I had a conversation with my 83-year-old mom yesterday, trying to explain to her that this covid vaccin is not a vaccin it's an exprimental gene therapy shot you'll have.
    Good luck with that, at least I tryed.
    Poor mom

Maybe this was not the correct "vaccine"" forum for this, so sorry for that.
    I'm surprised how many don't realise it's not a traditional vaccine, and doesn't contain covid, doesn't give you mini-covid, and the bad feeling after a vaccination is not mild covid.

Obedience has been abused by our politicians. We've been fast-talked. This isn't science, it's a sales and marketing drive laced with fear PsyOps.

Well meaning people are full of kool-aid. What actually works to convince them? Telling doesn't work, independent reports don't work, standing in front of them waving both arms saying "HELLO?" doesn't work. The next thing after that would be doing a great dance, waving flag-banners and a big hat with a slogan but that wouldn't work either.

The trusting and sometimes opinionated people who are vaccinated are my friends and family and they KNOW they are right because a history of medical science can't be wrong. Obedience has been abused by our politicians, some will never wake up but others will twig and have a disconcerting journey ahead of them

But that said, here's a good blog imho - seems blue pill compatible. We struggle on and my arms ache waving the flags

Christian Elliot
    16 min read

A few friends have asked my thoughts the covid jab(s) so I thought it was time to write an article on the topic.

All my friends had not heard most of the details I shared, so I figured you might appreciate hearing some of what I told them.

Knowing how contentious this issue is, part of me would rather just write about something else, but I feel like the discussion/news is so one-sided that I should speak up.

As I always strive to do, I promise to do my best to be level-headed and non-hysterical.

I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, just to walk you through some of what I've read, my lingering questions, and explain why I can't make sense of these covid vaccines.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), Hym (13th April 2021), janette (11th April 2021), mountain_jim (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Sunny (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the reminder, Matthew. I downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to read it. Mountain_Jim posted it above as well.

Reposts & bumps help the thread skimmers AND the pages move so quickly.

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

I'm surprised how many don't realise it's not a traditional vaccine, and doesn't contain covid, doesn't give you mini-covid, and the bad feeling after a vaccination is not mild covid.

Obedience has been abused by our politicians. We've been fast-talked. This isn't science, it's a sales and marketing drive laced with fear PsyOps.

Well meaning people are full of kool-aid. What actually works to convince them? Telling doesn't work, independent reports don't work, standing in front of them waving both arms saying "HELLO?" doesn't work. The next thing after that would be doing a great dance, waving flag-banners and a big hat with a slogan but that wouldn't work either.

The trusting and sometimes opinionated people who are vaccinated are my friends and family and they KNOW they are right because a history of medical science can't be wrong. Obedience has been abused by our politicians, some will never wake up but others will twig and have a disconcerting journey ahead of them

But that said, here's a good blog imho - seems blue pill compatible. We struggle on and my arms ache waving the flags

Christian Elliot
    16 min read

A few friends have asked my thoughts the covid jab(s) so I thought it was time to write an article on the topic.

All my friends had not heard most of the details I shared, so I figured you might appreciate hearing some of what I told them.

Knowing how contentious this issue is, part of me would rather just write about something else, but I feel like the discussion/news is so one-sided that I should speak up.

As I always strive to do, I promise to do my best to be level-headed and non-hysterical.

I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, just to walk you through some of what I've read, my lingering questions, and explain why I can't make sense of these covid vaccines.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th April 2021 at 11:40.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (11th April 2021), Matthew (10th April 2021), mountain_jim (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,735 times in 2,089 posts

What I did with my parents and friends is copy and print clips from different threads here on Avalon, like the updated lists of injuries and deaths here in the States and Europe, also some explanations from doctors to found here on the forum. Even some of your comments. Even last night I stopped by to see my parents and reinforced there decision not to get these shots. They watch the news all the time. Problem with that is the media makes it seem like the majority of the population is drooling to get this when i,m thinking we are close to peaking out the ones that want to get this shot, it's not the majority and every time someone dies of this shot or really injured , at least 100 other people here about that. I've been told of 3 deaths in the last month in this area.people i,'ve never met but from other people I know. People talk, and not all are sheeple.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (10th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (11th April 2021), Matthew (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    What I did with my parents and friends is copy and print clips from different threads here on Avalon, like the updated lists of injuries and deaths here in the States and Europe, also some explanations from doctors to found here on the forum. Even some of your comments. Even last night I stopped by to see my parents and reinforced there decision not to get these shots. They watch the news all the time. Problem with that is the media makes it seem like the majority of the population is drooling to get this when i,m thinking we are close to peaking out the ones that want to get this shot, it's not the majority and every time someone dies of this shot or really injured , at least 100 other people here about that. I've been told of 3 deaths in the last month in this area.people i,'ve never met but from other people I know. People talk, and not all are sheeple.
    My neighbor is retired and watches the shopping channels, the soaps, Dr. Phil and such until late in the night. She doesn’t have internet. I’ve shared information from Fox News when all the brouhaha broke out across the country and then the face masks and plandemic because she has access to it on TV.

I noticed a pattern where we get together, she repeats information I’ve shared as if it’s her own.

A few of weeks back, she asked if I’m getting the shot. I told her if they offered me a brand new car and home, I’d still say no. She went on to say that the doctor’s office keeps leaving her reminders to make an appointment because the slots are filled for the 70+ crowd and now there working the way down through the 50-60 year olds.

I said, if they offered me a million bucks to take the shot, I’d still decline.

A few days later, she said the nurse called and she didn’t know what to do. I suggest that she tell them they don’t need to call that she’ll call them to make an appointment. That’s when I sat down with her with my computer and showed some of the posts across the forum. The first was a 30 second video where students in Africa were jumping out the windows and off the second story balcony because officials had come to administer the Covid shot. Their parents had instructed them to leave and come home.

I showed her pictures of the effects on people that got the shot and articles that listed the contents of the vaccines. And how people with compromised systems like heart trouble are at a higher risk. She reminded me that she had a heart attack. (I knew. Shhh…)

I was careful not to overload her with a lot of info. I reiterated that you couldn’t pay me. If they put me in home lock-down until I take the shot, then so be it. I’ll purchased food on line.

She hasn’t mentioned one way or another. I’ve created the space for her to ask if and when.

It’s different with my siblings. Their walls are tall and thick. I’ve found that on a one-to-one visit they’re more apt to listen and comment. In a group setting, it’s peer pressure and subtle and not so subtle cowardly BS games.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (10th April 2021), Andre (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (11th April 2021), Matthew (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021), wondering (10th April 2021)

36. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Pyrangello, I'm in lower Michigan very near big hospitals. I've heard from several people first hand about the large numbers in hospitals, "worse than it was in the beginning"... more fear and anxiety, as if we needed it. No idea if this is from shedding, variants, bad tests? I had my hair cut yesterday by someone who got the vaccine, had my bushes trimmed yesterday by someone who feels he is just getting over a mild case. I honestly forget I shouldn't be close to him, for example, although we were outside. I just have never thought I would get it. On and on...stay up North!! lol Diane

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), Harmony (10th April 2021), janette (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Tintin (10th April 2021)

38. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Sticking with the details we can prove.....Are these synthetic mRNA jabs experimental? Yes.Have these synthetic mRNA jabs ever been used on humans before? No.Have they been safely tested on animals? No.Have they been subjected to medium or long-term safety testing? No.

Have the jabs been tested on people taking other medications? No.Is it possible that some adverse effects could be irreversible? Yes.Once the jab has been injected into me, can it be removed later? No.Will the jabs prevent me from getting coronavirus? No.

Will the jabs prevent me from spreading coronavirus? No.Will the jabs allow me to stop wearing a face covering? No.Do the jabs contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)? Yes.

Are the jabs FDA approved? Yes! This was rushed in using the EUA (emergency use authorization) which is the third time it's been used. This was done even knowing all the above.

Lastly. Gates is quoted as saying that vaccines will be good for population control, his foundations supports depopulation openly, and he is now buying up all the farmland in mid America, not to farm but to starve people because guaranteed he isn't going to be growing anything there anymore folks!
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 10th April 2021 at 16:23.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Docim369 (17th April 2021), EarthGirl (16th April 2021), janette (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), O Donna (11th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), wondering (11th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 31 LastLast