Thread: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

It's hard to tell what's actually going on here.

The COVID test q-tip is definately a different material to the standard one, but beyond that it's difficult to say what's we're witnessing. Is it static causing the covid test tip fibres to move? The clip is too blurred to tell...

Creepy though it is I'd need more evidence than this to be convinced of what the lady's claiming, that there's self-motivated nano particles in the test kit tips. From what I can see it could be just another type of material in the tip designed to collect more test material in a single pass...

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    This tic-toc video someone who managed to get hold of one of the testing q-tips pulling apart the tip to see the contents - shows a lot of moving silver threads that are labelled as a synthetic life form:
    https://www.facebook.com/masolei.rom...61462250582329
    Last edited by ByTheNorthernSea; 3rd February 2021 at 22:34.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Nasu (12th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2021), Victoria (8th March 2021), Zirconian (3rd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

this should be useful to members of the group following the cases of allergic reactions and deaths following the vaccinations.
    big, big list!
    https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/exp...llowing-cvvaa/

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th February 2021), enigma3 (17th February 2021), Harmony (4th February 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Reinhard (4th February 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sadieblue (8th February 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Victoria (17th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/its-not-a-vaccine/

Alexandra Bruce summarizes the discussion on the video as follows:

The brilliant Dr David Martin leads a Zoom discussion between himself and Dr Judy Mikovits, Robert F Kennedy Jr and Dr Rocco Galati in this excerpt from the January 5th, 2021 two-hour online event, "Focus on Fauci", investigating the man who has been the Globalists' point man in destroying millions of lives.

He says, "Let's stipulate that this is not a vaccine. We need to be really clear. We're using the term 'vaccine' to sneak this thing under public health exemption.

"This is not a vaccine. This is an mRNA packaged in a fat envelope, that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen-creator. It is not a vaccine.

"Vaccines are actually a legally-defined term and they're a legally-defined term under public health law and they're a legally-defined term under CDC and FDA standards and a vaccine, specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it but it also has to disrupt transmission. And that is not what this is.

"They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a 'treatment', it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities, because then, people wold say, 'Well, what other treatments are there?'

"The use of the term 'vaccine' is unconscionable...Remember, Moderna was started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not as a vaccine manufacturer for SARS...

"If we said, 'We're going to give people prophylactic therapy for the cancer they don't have, you'd be laughed out of a room because it's a stupid idea. That's exactly what this is."

For a treasure trove of information about the criminal scamdemic, the KickThemAllOut Project has assembled a massive online library, where you can find out the truth about everything related to COVID-19: the fraudulent testing procedure, the fake case and death numbers, who Dr. Fauci really is, who Bill Gates really is, the truth about the vaccine industry and the dangers of their products and more.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (4th February 2021), Ben (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th February 2021), Dick (4th February 2021), East Sun (4th February 2021), Peace in Oz (4th February 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), roguemoon (4th February 2021), Sadieblue (8th February 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Victoria (8th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Reinhard (4th February 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Victoria (8th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

This interview discusses the vaccine and destruction of consciousness and connection to Source, Morgellons (nano poisoning) and its connection to what is happening now, AI, following the herd, the agenda, trans humanism, denial of truth, how to move beyond this energetically and more. This rings true on so many levels and discusses the problem of why some people are not listening but going like lemmings over the cliff.

Last edited by Trisher; 7th February 2021 at 09:28.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Peace in Oz (16th February 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), Victoria (17th February 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

the vaxtermination project's latest victims,
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ccine-n1256880

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/139569...ource=facebook

In the uk, and against the recommendations of the WHO and Pfizer themselves the British national health service (the NHS) has been instructed to delay the 2nd dose up to 12 weeks.
    the 12 week gap is, in my belief, to the make sure any people that have become hypersensitive, will react badly when second dose is administered.
    Just read up on Charles Richet who received the Nobel Prize for the discovery of anaphylaxis.

Most professionals i've read agree that the hypersensitive/ anaphylactic state never passes. In other words, once a subject has been anaphylactized/ or made hypersensitive then the subject can never go back to their former state. A return to normal is not possible. Subjects have been known who even after four years from the date of the first injection, were still hypersensitive, the phenomena are constant, whatever the poison used.
    Last edited by roguemoon; 7th February 2021 at 12:26.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th February 2021), Elainie (10th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), Trisher (16th February 2021), Victoria (8th March 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

India's expert panel rejects Pfizer's application for Covid-19 vaccine
    Sohini Das | Mumbai
    Last Updated at February 6, 2021 02:27 IST

Quote India’s expert panel on Covid-19 drugs and vaccines has turned down US pharmaceutical major Pfizer's application for emergency use authorisation for its vaccine candidate -- already in use in the US and UK -- in the absence of any plan on the firm's part to generate safety and immunogenicity data in the local population.

Pfizer on Friday said it had withdrawn its application, and would submit additional data as it becomes available in the near future

https://www.business-standard.com/ar...0600070_1.html

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (8th March 2021), Constance (16th February 2021), fifi (17th February 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), Trisher (16th February 2021), Victoria (17th February 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    My granpa made use of sodium bicarbonate, kerosene and turpentine his entire life and he died of old age, almost a hundred years old. I do not listen what the big pharma says about safety of these old folks remedies, I will start using turpentine and I am already using sodium bicarbonate for the last 10 years or so, I am still alive :D
    Kerosene is one of the best way to remove pathogenic microbes and parasites from the blood and bowel, it is also used for autoimmune diseases, you ask anyone from a so called undeveloped country what they do with kerose! sure not only for the lamps! The use of it goes back to the ancient times.
    Rockefellers started selling kerosene as a cancer cure before chemotherapy exist.

Here is a document about kerosene applications for tuberculosis and other deceases https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?...view=1up&seq=9

In 1979, a woman who had distributed health information about kerosene was taken to court in Hersbruck, Germany.

Today Google remove most results of kerosene used as health treatment.

Remarks: I am not a doctor and I am not asking anyone to try it out, I am only sharing my personal experience, as soon I start my turpentine therapy I will share here on Avalon as well.
    I concur with that. I have followed a regimen of 2 tbsp kerosene pr. day for a month. But I'd preferred if somebody had warned me against taking the kerosene with cooked food, because when you do that, the kerosene goes from liquid form to steam form and enters your lungs. (I was close to asphyxiation). Apart from that the kerosene has a quite intoxicating effect. I felt like having had 2 bottles of wine every day

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), gini (5th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not sure whether to post this under cancel culture or here.

An audio clip of an independent political party member describing being cancelled trying to expose a growing vaccine apartheid.

More direct video link here

Partial transcript of the referenced audio recording:

Quote I hope you've been well but it's been very very, very intense here in Isreal. I don't know how much you've seen ... but it's a very frightening situation.

... We had a human rights movement, and we made it into a political party that's running, in our [unknown] in less than a month. And they're censoring us, and attacking us. And they wont allow any media, nothing. They took away the head of the parties medical licence. And they removed our platforms from Facebook. And now they won't even let the media writer about us.

It's a very bad situation here. They're not letting children as young as 16 to take their [unknown] exams, without taking this injection. They are of course insisting people for work, they're making this green passport where half the population can't get into theatre or malls or all sorts of things unless you've taken the vaccination.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Anna70 (5th March 2021), Arcturian108 (5th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), fifi (5th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), haroldsails (11th March 2021), janette (8th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), Peace in Oz (5th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Not sure whether to post this under cancel culture or here.

An audio clip of an independent political party member describing being cancelled trying to expose a growing vaccine apartheid.

More direct video link here

Partial transcript of the referenced audio recording:

Quote I hope you've been well but it's been very very, very intense here in Isreal. I don't know how much you've seen ... but it's a very frightening situation.

... We had a human rights movement, and we made it into a political party that's running, in our [unknown] in less than a month. And they're censoring us, and attacking us. And they wont allow any media, nothing. They took away the head of the parties medical licence. And they removed our platforms from Facebook. And now they won't even let the media writer about us.

It's a very bad situation here. They're not letting children as young as 16 to take their [unknown] exams, without taking this injection. They are of course insisting people for work, they're making this green passport where half the population can't get into theatre or malls or all sorts of things unless you've taken the vaccination.

Bumping this. A harrowing account... I can't shake the feeling this sort of thing is coming to a country near you soon

UPDATE EDIT:
    "The vaccine is our route to normal" - Matt Hancock 7/3/2021
    Source: https://twitter.com/MattHancock/stat...10892279742464
    Last edited by Matthew; 8th March 2021 at 13:08.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), janette (8th March 2021), mountain_jim (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Boris and vaccine passports "...within the domestic, UK economy"

Quote Posted by Boris
    We've never had this type of question before within the domestic, UK economy; within our own home market, ...
    A few weeks ago 'vaccine papers' were ruled out. Then Gove was assigned to review them. Boris says they are some complexities but they are looking at how other countries have done it (Israel, I presume?)

edit: the LBC quote is talking about international vaccine passports I believe, not the domestic one - that's my impression in good faith
    @LBC - Boris Johnson says he is looking at how vaccine passports might work and predicts they "will be a feature of our life in the future".

- 0:38 Boris says there 'are some complexities' and they is are looking at how other countries have done it
    - Work is being done by Michael Gove
    - "We've never had this type of question before within the domestic, UK economy; within our own home market, although clearly vaccine passports as an idea are not new when it comes to international travel, and I'm sure that will be a feature of our life in the future."
    Last edited by Matthew; 8th March 2021 at 21:34.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), janette (8th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Boris and vaccine passports "...within the domestic, UK economy"

Quote Posted by Boris
    We've never had this type of question before within the domestic, UK economy; within our own home market, ...
    A few weeks ago 'vaccine papers' were ruled out. Then Gove was assigned to review them. Boris says they are some complexities but they are looking at how other countries have done it (Israel, I presume?)

edit: the LBC quote is talking about international vaccine passports I believe, not the domestic one - that's my impression in good faith
    @LBC - Boris Johnson says he is looking at how vaccine passports might work and predicts they "will be a feature of our life in the future".

- 0:38 Boris says there 'are some complexities' and they is are looking at how other countries have done it
    - Work is being done by Michael Gove
    - "We've never had this type of question before within the domestic, UK economy; within our own home market, although clearly vaccine passports as an idea are not new when it comes to international travel, and I'm sure that will be a feature of our life in the future."
    Some of us NEVER want ANY vaccines. Some of us never felt worried about getting covid-19. Some of us know what we can do to support our bodies and TREAT the condition if it is acquired.

Now some have had their first vaccinations, and some have been coincidentally hit with death and some have felt ok and some not so....BUT they all should be glad! They should NOT associate with unvaxxed people and the unvaxxed should be kept out of society

IMO the propaganda is ever more UNBELIEVABLE.

This constant insane push to try to twist our minds (up is down and good is bad and bad is good) is infuriating.

Robert Scott Bell like others is a voice of reason. BUT will any of us make a difference? Will we Unvaxxed be in camps in a while? Will the Vaxxed WANT us in camps?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), Matthew (8th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Robert Scott Bell like others is a voice of reason. BUT will any of us make a difference? Will we Unvaxxed be in camps in a while? Will the Vaxxed WANT us in camps?
    Conversationally, I really don't know which way it will go. Could be the UK government decide to follow Israel and introduce 'vaccine passports' and have a de facto apartheid, and political dissenters bullied more severely. But perhaps not, ...perhaps it will just fizzle into nothing.

Either way things will move quickly because it's 2021 and things do this year. So.. I think we'll find out soon. But I'm not optimistic; the government could have ended lockdown instantly.. or in four weeks or something. But instead we get a maze constructed out of 'death with' rather than 'death by' statistics. Why are they doing that? What are they really waiting for before we're free from this house arrest?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This was reported a few days ago. This is about an event planned for September.

'~--+*%=---+--<

Ian Brown: Ex-Stone Roses star pulls out of Neighbourhood Weekender festival in COVID-19 vaccination row
    The singer is a vocal supporter of the anti-vax movement and has strongly criticised wearing masks and social distancing.

Bethany Minelle, news reporter @BethanyMinelle

https://news.sky.com/story/ex-stone-...snt-sf-twitter

Quote Singer Ian Brown has pulled out of a music festival claiming the event was demanding COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entry.

The ex-Stone Roses star, who has previously spoken out against coronavirus vaccines, lockdowns and face masks, had been due to headline the Neighbourhood Weekender festival in Warrington in September.

He tweeted: "My Saturday night headline show at NHBD Weekender Festival will now not happen! I refuse to accept vaccination proof as condition of entry. Refunds are available! X."

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), fifi (9th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), janette (8th March 2021), leavesoftrees (9th March 2021), Metaphor (10th March 2021), mountain_jim (10th March 2021), Peace in Oz (9th March 2021), Reinhard (10th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A UK government committee is proposing that people with 'vaccine hesitancy' could be Sectioned under the mental health act

Quote Written evidence from Dr Lisa Forsberg*, Dr Isra Black**, Dr Thomas Douglas*, Dr Jonathan Pugh* (COV0220)
    Compulsory vaccination for Covid-19 and human rights law

https://committees.parliament.uk/wri...ence/9253/html

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), mountain_jim (10th March 2021), Nasu (12th March 2021), onawah (17th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

This is about as powerful a statement I've read from anyone, anywhere:

Source: https://peakd.com/politics/@rappeh/r...-rachel-daniel
    Health advisor, health and safety researcher, activist, and writer.

I joined forces with my co-founders of the Rappeh party for the same reasons you have searched and arrived at this initiative: this movement is one that, finally, raises the bar. It leaves behind the arguments of right and left, pro and anti, even religious designations, and asks of us: what are the most basic common denominators we share?

Like many of you this past year I have witnessed the deliberate destruction of the values that we live by and the systems in place to uphold them in the name of "public health." I, like you, have sat up nights grappling with the inconsistencies in the explanations our government has offered for their policies. In the near five cumulative months we have sat in lockdown, I, like you, have seen a brightness in our children dim.

I have searched beyond the superficial sound bites we have been handed, for science and medicine with transparency and integrity, in order to make an educated risk-benefit analysis to guide crucial choices of health for my family.

After a full year, billions upon billions of dollars, and the most brilliant scientific minds at the task, I ask: how can deadly lockdowns and a risky, experimental, novel technology be our only options?

The cure has become far worse than the disease.

I maintain that the right to self determination and bodily autonomy are not privileges offered by government, but are inalienable rights inherent to every individual with whom we share the planet.

Informed consent is a basic component of a healthy and functioning society. The freedoms of speech, choice, and ability to earn an honest wage and raise a family accordingly are rights upon which the government may not intrude.

Our governments will not be returning us our freedoms. On the contrary, they take action to further eradicate them.

I am not a politician. I am part of this movement because this country is more than my home and our fellow citizens are more than neighbors.

This is our land and it is our refuge. The nations are watching now as they have always done. I wish to restore our ability to shine light to them.

This is our movement, this is our witness, this is our future.
    It changes for the better the moment we together take the responsibility back
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th March 2021), Bill Ryan (10th March 2021), fifi (11th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), haroldsails (11th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), mountain_jim (10th March 2021), Nasu (12th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    This interview discusses the vaccine and destruction of consciousness and connection to Source, Morgellons (nano poisoning) and its connection to what is happening now, AI, following the herd, the agenda, trans humanism, denial of truth, how to move beyond this energetically and more. This rings true on so many levels and discusses the problem of why some people are not listening but going like lemmings over the cliff.

Drats. Removed from youtube.

Do we know, who made the video; who featured; topic?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

I have had both shots. I had a reaction to the second one, apparently most people do.

I have enough training to be able to recognize, treat, and ship people with anaphylaxis. I had nothing even close. But you know what is close to anaphylaxis? The cytokine storm that kills people with Covid on about the 14th day.

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

I think we can all agree vaccines isn't a one shot fits all, were all different, I just spoke with a friend of mine who his buddy caught covid at the beginning of this year, 68 years old, he never got rid of the cough ,he was one of the long haulers, he went into the store early this week and took the vaccine, He died that night this week. Another person I know is a lab tech at a hospital, this person said they would quit there job before getting the shot. I had heard that the vaccine is exacerbating growth in existing tumors. Guess the experiment will just have to take its course for the human case study.

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th March 2021), Elainie (10th March 2021), fifi (11th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), Gwin Ru (11th March 2021), happyuk (10th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), haroldsails (11th March 2021), Matthew (10th March 2021), meat suit (11th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,082 times in 3,096 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    I have had both shots. I had a reaction to the second one, apparently most people do.

I have enough training to be able to recognize, treat, and ship people with anaphylaxis. I had nothing even close. But you know what is close to anaphylaxis? The cytokine storm that kills people with Covid on about the 14th day.
    If you don’t mind me asking ...Why have you taken both shots then.?

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), meat suit (11th March 2021), Old Student (10th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Tintin (10th March 2021), wondering (10th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast