+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast

Thread: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

A stark warning from Tony Pantelleresco about the vax and its effects if you take it.
    His message is stay well away. He talks about different age groups and different immune systems. Scroll down for the podcast at the end.

https://independz.podbean.com/e/tonys-show-3152021/

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

avid (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), East Sun (15th March 2021), Elainie (15th March 2021), gord (16th March 2021), greybeard (15th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (15th March 2021), kfm27917 (16th March 2021), mountain_jim (15th March 2021), pyrangello (16th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Invaluable data from UK, tardy publishing by government, but shocking facts....
    Truthful rationales about immune system fine tuning at different ages, not being addressed by medical profession, dosages not appropriate, therefore folks’ lives and health being trashed. Psychopaths are running this fiasco.

https://ukcolumn.org/article/no-smoke-without-fire-part-2-t-cell-training-and-covid-19-vaccines

(Tried to correct spelling of appropriate and all went black!!! Apologies
    Discovered a gab inclusion messed it up..., not me...)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2021 at 11:02.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), mountain_jim (15th March 2021), pyrangello (16th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Taking the flu vaccine may worsen coronavirus infections?

Hello to everyone, this is my first post here. I discovered the amazing Project Avalon forum by chance, when searching for info about covid. I have a specific question about vaccines further below, but first I’d like to tell you a little about where I come from.

I live in a small town in northern Canada, surrounded by vast stretches of boreal forest, lakes and rivers. It may sound idyllic, and as I am retired, I thought I would have more time to enjoy the great outdoors. Then the scamdemic happened, and I’ve since been spending huge amounts of time online researching and trying to figure out what’s going on. One thing is for certain: I will not take the covid vaccine.

Many people here are very concerned about coercion to take the covid vaccine which is currently being rolled out. No one has died of covid here, none were critically ill with it, the few ‘cases’ have all ‘recovered at home’ months ago. We don’t even have anyone sick with covid at this time. However, there is intense pressure in taking the vaccine, or else our ‘dear leaders’ won’t remove the mask mandate and all kinds of other restrictions that have harmed many people and businesses, such as increased rates of overdoses, suicides, depression, businesses gone forever. It’s sad and absurd.

Beginning in September 2020, there was a huge government campaign to take the FLU vaccine. Their rationale was that the flu and covid have similar symptoms, so it would be helpful to reduce flu infections before the anticipated ‘second wave’ of covid came in the winter.

At that time I also became aware of medical research that concluded that taking a flu vaccine may worsen coronavirus infections. Here are two examples:
    “Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine” dated March 2012, at this link:
    https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/54/12/1778/455098

Title: “COVID-19 Severity in Europe and the USA: Could the Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Play a Role?”
    Date: June 2020
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3621446
    Quote:
    “Our analysis indicates that receiving seasonal influenza vaccination(s) in the past might be an additional risk factor for the elderly in terms of enhanced susceptibility to infection with SARS-CoV-2 and higher likelihood of a lethal outcome in case of infection.”

There were several other such research papers online, but somehow they have become more difficult to find now. (I saved some links, in case anyone is interested.) The key point I want to make here is that the above findings were never mentioned by our health services during the big flu vaccination campaign in the fall. They only said ‘take the flu vaccine to make the covid-19 second wave less severe’.
    After the flu vaccination campaign, the Canadian health department reported a dramatic increase of covid-19 cases and deaths over the winter all across Canada. Was there a deliberate plan at a high level to use the flu vaccination to worsen covid-19? Nothing would surprise me at this point…

It is notable that many poorer tropical countries which don’t have flu vaccination programs, as in Africa, have a low covid infection rate.

However, several South American countries have reportedly experienced critical caseloads of covid-19. In particular, Brazil, Peru, and perhaps Ecuador.
    MY QUESTION IS, do Brazil, Peru and Ecuador have ongoing FLU vaccination programs? Perhaps some of you who live there could tell us? (Sorry, I don’t speak Spanish or Portuguese.)

Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

avid (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Constance (16th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), happyuk (18th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th March 2021), Journeyman (16th March 2021), mountain_jim (16th March 2021), pueblo (16th March 2021), pyrangello (16th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), Sunny (18th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Welcome to Project Avalon Rizotto. Thank you for your post and you have asked some good questions.

I do remember the same push for Flu vaccines here in Australia before the Covid wave. It would be nice to know from where that push came from, knowing it may worsen Covid symptoms.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th March 2021), mountain_jim (16th March 2021), pueblo (16th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), Sunny (18th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Glad to have you on PA Rizotto!

Living in Belgium, over here there has always been "a trend" to have a yearly vaccination against the flu. Especially for older people. Because they have "a less good immunization" (as it is called).

Now, we had a lot of Covid-deaths (true or not). And lots of people do take a yearly flu-shot.

Maybe whatever is in vaccines (many not so good physical things, let alone the spiritual side of the matter) works cumulative. And everyone could have a kind of "tipping-point".

I compare it with anaesthesia (during operations). Some people can have a 100 of them, some die from just one.

Or the accumulation of aluminium in the body. Also something similar.

In any case, vaccinations are definitely not good for us!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), mountain_jim (16th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Thanks Rizotto - re the connection between the annual flu vaccine and the (so called) SARS-CoV-2 'pandemic'...

At the very least I think the annual flu jab is to help normalize having regular vaccines - but I do suspect there's more to it than that and they (flu jabs) could be involved in some other way - I mean... if all this is part of a long term plan for depopulation and transhumanism then nothing is off the table when it comes to their devious (and demonic?) plans...

A few months ago I came across a theory with data that was linking the explosion of SARS-CoV-2 in North Italy to the 'regular' flu vaccine - something to do with certain batches of it - I've just been trying to find it again but to no avail.... I thought I might have saved it but I can't find it ...

When I believe I had the SARS-CoV-2 in December 2019..... (the symptoms fitted and it was extreme and odd - and at the time I joked that I felt like I'd been hit with a biological weapon - there was something different about it and I continue to believe that's when I had it (and many people in the town where I live)....

But anyway.... when I had this severe and odd virus that involved the cough from hell... at the time I thought I had caught it off my Mom who had been ill with something just before me...

Mom lives in a Care Home and they all had the annual flu jab end of Oct / early Nov 2019.. can't remember exactly when and straight away they were all very ill (staff and residents) ..... with something that involved a very bad cough and bad chest - my Mom had a horrible rattling cough and bad chest for weeks... but eventually it got better -

At the time I thought that they all got sick because of the Flu Jab.... then I caught it off Mom.... (and as I said many people in the town where I live had an odd virus - and I do think that Covid 19 swept through the town at the end of 2019 - I have wondered if it was connected to the flu jab in some way...)

I could speculate that the annual flu jab was used to seed SARS-CoV-2 around the world (selected batches) to prepare for the scamdemic and make it look more virulent and dangerous than it is ..... that is just speculation but who knows I wouldn't put anything passed 'them'.....

I also take your point that there could also be a connection with the annual flu jab and the severity of the SARS-CoV-2 virus..... in that the annual jab could have generally weakened the immune system and increased susceptibility....

I've never had the flu jab myself and don't intend to have the Covid one.... I've already had a phone call from my doctors and two letters from the NHS telling me what a good idea it is to get it...

I think it's a disgrace that so called medical professionals and politicians etc... aren't at all bothered about trying to prevent the virus and save people who have it with cheap and available interventions like for example - ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine...

They are all about pressure to have the Vaccine and nothing else... and that in itself should be a warning...
    Last edited by jaybee; 16th March 2021 at 09:49.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th March 2021), avid (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Blastolabs (17th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), Sunny (18th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks all for the above info, very much appreciated. Here's why I would like to hear from folks from South America. Canada's national disinformation site, CBC, keeps churning out articles about how bad the covid situation is in Brazil. Here's one example:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/brazil...emic-1.5951065
    "Brazil's president chooses 4th health minister as hospitals teeter on collapse from COVID-19"
    Are the Brazilian hospitals really about to collapse? I thought Ivermectin was readily available in Brazil for treating covid, but perhaps not so? Do they get the annual flu vaccination?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Delight (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), Sunny (18th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Thanks all for the above info, very much appreciated. Here's why I would like to hear from folks from South America. Canada's national disinformation site, CBC, keeps churning out articles about how bad the covid situation is in Brazil. Here's one example:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/brazil...emic-1.5951065
    "Brazil's president chooses 4th health minister as hospitals teeter on collapse from COVID-19"
    Are the Brazilian hospitals really about to collapse? I thought Ivermectin was readily available in Brazil for treating covid, but perhaps not so? Do they get the annual flu vaccination?

We await to hear if they get the annual flu vaccines.... but just want to make a general comment......

I think the Colluding Globalists are gunning for Bolsonaro (like they did/do for Trump)... and weaponizing the virus to do this.... so they will make it all sound really bad... the UK gets this as well because of Brexit..?

Is weakening and getting rid of Bolsonaro part of 'their' preparation for Global Governance and a Global Digital Currency .... a union of Canada, North and South America...being one of the steps..

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), pyrangello (16th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

FORMER GATES FOUNDATION VACCINE SCIENTIST CALLS FOR HALT TO VACCINATIONS, PREDICTS “WIPE OUT” OF POPULATIONS Separately, different groups of doctors and scientists have issued statements warning of the unnecessary risk of the vaccines for a 99.4% to 99.8% survival rate virus, which is similar to normal flus. For most age ranges, one has a greater chance of dying of flu than of COVID .

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...f-populations/

Click image for larger version

Name:	pandemics-2.png
Views:	36
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	46382

If you weren't aware there was 115 billion set aside for this vaccine. Add to that there was a monkey shortage for testing, they basically killed them all off. This would be like throwing 1 pellet of fish food into a pond of piranha's . And now we are the going to be the test results since the pharmas have their money and immunity from lawsuits.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 16th March 2021 at 13:31.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), East Sun (16th March 2021), Elainie (17th March 2021), fifi (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Icare (17th March 2021), Mare (17th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), Rizotto (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), Vangelo (16th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

After reading DaveToo on page 2, I feel that older populations are being given a jab that will KILL them, they go home and then to the hospital. Another posting says that by taking one jab you are automatically signed up for an endless number of them thereafter, thus speeding your recreation as a Borg AI, or killing you if the frequencies it emits combine to kill you. As for the test stick, that is only a Logic Trap to get you to take the jab which will either kill you or turn you into an AI Borg. On top of all of this, you are not informed that if you take one Jab you are required to continue on down the road as they demand. As usual, while they are killing you they are making huge bundles of money in the process. My solution is to hang the Ba..ards by their balls from the nearest 5G Tower on the Highway.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th March 2021), Blastolabs (17th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

P.S. Like the mad duchess in Alice in Wonderland, only grand duchesses are permitted to come up with such solutions.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

gord (17th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

On March 6, an open letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, and a video interview of him by Phillip McMillan, MD, from a company called Vejon Health, were posted online.

On the surface, Vanden Bossche appears to perhaps be addressing credible concerns about Covid.

He's saying that the current crop of Covid vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a "super-infectious virus." And therefore he's calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

If humans are "committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants" via "large vaccination campaigns," Vanden Bossche claims at the conclusion of his open letter. However, he continues, in contrast to the currently used Covid vaccines, these new vaccines must focus on stimulation of mass production of the component of the immune system known as natural killer cells, he asserts.

But Vanden Bossche bases his views on unproven hypotheses. This is similar to, and builds on, high-profile modeling-paper authors who use theoretical frameworks to inflame fears about the supposed dangerousness of the new variants.

Despite this, Vanden Bossche's views were very quickly and positively received by high-profile vaccine sceptics such as Del Bigtree in his March 11 episode (starting at 57:25) and Vernon Coleman in his March 13 video and article.

more at
    https://www.sott.net/article/450176-...Vanden-Bossche

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

anandacate (17th March 2021), Matthew (17th March 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2021), Rizotto (18th March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 times in 673 posts

My sister won't visit me if I don't get vaccinated.

Me from May 24, 2020 in a related thread:

Quote with easily falsified data, what a handy way to create pariahs on demand.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

fifi (17th March 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), Matthew (17th March 2021), Rizotto (18th March 2021), wegge (17th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

this guy may have it absolutely right, there are now 12 variants and with the uk coming out of lockdown, the scene is set for a catastrophe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	12variants MAR17TH.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	393.7 KB
ID:	46386  

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), gord (18th March 2021), Harmony (18th March 2021), meat suit (20th March 2021), Rizotto (18th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

In the end we have The Cult Of The Vaccine. Not explicitly, because people who have become members would not think they are in a religion. But still it's like a religious belief. The vaccine is literal magic, to some people - no side effects (or risk) because they know bob who had it, or they had it, and feel fine. So the rumours are false. Besides they're only reported by conspiracy theorists.

I read this on twitter: It is certainly starting to look like a cult, the magical accessories, the saints, even the evangelizing...

The unknowing cultist's enemies are the vaccine hesitancers. This however may be no problem; it may possibly simply become a new medical condition to be treated (link to the government committee call for evidence document about this in this post)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th March 2021), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), gord (18th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), mountain_jim (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

deleted content of this post as it somehow was incomplete and duplicated by the post right below. (sorry, no idea how that happened.)
    Last edited by Rizotto; 21st March 2021 at 10:04. Reason: duplicate - don't know how that happened

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Matthew (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A quick update about my posts above (#103 & 107) concerning Brazil covid situation, and why Canada's CBC news reports often mention it negatively. I just found out that Brazil made a deal with Russia for their Sputnik vaccine. The USA was most displeased about this, and pressured Brazil to drop that agreement.
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...ressure-a73250

Does it get any sillier? Possibly, as Canada has been used as the guard dog to keep latin america's nations in line with the deep state agenda, including the demonization of Russia at all costs. Brazil's breaking line with dealings with Russia could explain the current CBC efforts to portray Brazil as incompetent. Just my theory at this time.

Last minute addition to this post, because of an article I just read about Brazil and covid vaccines. It’s even more convoluted than I ever imagined.
    Just exactly what is going on…
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/lula-r...enario/5740196

My initial question remains: Is there an annual flu vaccination program in Brazil?
    Last edited by Rizotto; 18th March 2021 at 09:31.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    In the end we have The Cult Of The Vaccine. Not explicitly, because people who have become members would not think they are in a religion. But still it's like a religious belief. The vaccine is literal magic, to some people - no side effects (or risk) because they know bob who had it, or they had it, and feel fine. So the rumours are false. Besides they're only reported by conspiracy theorists.

I read this on twitter: It is certainly starting to look like a cult, the magical accessories, the saints, even the evangelizing...

The unknowing cultist's enemies are the vaccine hesitancers. This however may be no problem; it may possibly simply become a new medical condition to be treated (link to the government committee call for evidence document about this in this post)
    Yesterday I’ve seen a German snippet from 2019 where all our usual suspects like Gates Foundation Wellcome trust reps. came together with our German blabla politicians and during this glorious occasion our no.1 pharmalobbyist aka minister of health mentioned that the WHO declared vaccine skeptics as one of the 10 greatest threats to public health.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Matthew (18th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Vaccines work! I'm all on board for a "Real" vaccine. This is not a real vaccine. This is experimental gene therapy being called a vaccine, which makes it an illegal trade practice being perpetrated against all of us under the guise of, "NATL.Health." This does not meet the definition of a vaccine! A vaccine must according to the CDC "STIMULATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM" so that you would be immune to the virus you just got a stick to prevent! This shot does not do that! It does not stop or do anything to even slow the spread of the virus either! Therefore it is something other than a vaccine! They call it a vaccine simply to cover their asses legally because we can't sue them for negative effects of vaccine therapy by law! But sooner or later they'll kill the wrong rich person with this and the hammer for evidence and discovery will go to court! Big money will be exchanged and it will be on! They better have their science ready because if it gets to a jury and they see the facts they are all going to know they've been had! The data won't fit to make this any kind of a vaccine when it gives you zero immunity for the very virus you are getting stuck for! So why get it? If they force a mandate on this it has to go to court because others with science backgrounds are going to look and know this doesn't meet the definition of a vaccine even by the CDC's own website definition!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gord (18th March 2021), Matthew (18th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    On March 6, an open letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, and a video interview of him by Phillip McMillan, MD, from a company called Vejon Health, were posted online.

On the surface, Vanden Bossche appears to perhaps be addressing credible concerns about Covid.

He's saying that the current crop of Covid vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a "super-infectious virus." And therefore he's calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

If humans are "committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants" via "large vaccination campaigns," Vanden Bossche claims at the conclusion of his open letter. However, he continues, in contrast to the currently used Covid vaccines, these new vaccines must focus on stimulation of mass production of the component of the immune system known as natural killer cells, he asserts.

But Vanden Bossche bases his views on unproven hypotheses. This is similar to, and builds on, high-profile modeling-paper authors who use theoretical frameworks to inflame fears about the supposed dangerousness of the new variants.

Despite this, Vanden Bossche's views were very quickly and positively received by high-profile vaccine sceptics such as Del Bigtree in his March 11 episode (starting at 57:25) and Vernon Coleman in his March 13 video and article.

more at
    https://www.sott.net/article/450176-...Vanden-Bossche
    Some are seeing red flags in the Vanden Bossche's views as he really is still pushing vaccines, just not the ones currently being used:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ation-concern/

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

gord (18th March 2021), Matthew (18th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021), wondering (18th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast