Thread: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Vaccines work! I'm all on board for a "Real" vaccine. This is not a real vaccine. This is experimental gene therapy being called a vaccine, which makes it an illegal trade practice being perpetrated against all of us under the guise of, "NATL.Health." This does not meet the definition of a vaccine! A vaccine must according to the CDC "STIMULATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM" so that you would be immune to the virus you just got a stick to prevent! This shot does not do that! It does not stop or do anything to even slow the spread of the virus either! Therefore it is something other than a vaccine! They call it a vaccine simply to cover their asses legally because we can't sue them for negative effects of vaccine therapy by law! But sooner or later they'll kill the wrong rich person with this and the hammer for evidence and discovery will go to court! Big money will be exchanged and it will be on! They better have their science ready because if it gets to a jury and they see the facts they are all going to know they've been had! The data won't fit to make this any kind of a vaccine when it gives you zero immunity for the very virus you are getting stuck for! So why get it? If they force a mandate on this it has to go to court because others with science backgrounds are going to look and know this doesn't meet the definition of a vaccine even by the CDC's own website definition!
    Yeah, exactly as you said it! - and I thought this was common knowledge, that the mRNA vaccines don't work in the same way as the famous smallpox vaccine. Yet I was talking to someone at work, explaining that the modern vaccine is not a 'mini dose of covid' to let your natural immune system figure out how to kill the real thing. It augments your body to do a similar job, in a radically different way. I'm nervous that those who have had the modern vaccine/inoculation will be depending on updates forever, and the pharmaceutical companies love a hostage customer. For better or for worse I'm putting my money on my own bodies immune system

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th March 2021), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th March 2021), Constance (18th March 2021), East Sun (21st March 2021), gord (18th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Journeyman (18th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Reinhard (21st March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th March 2021), Trisher (18th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Vaccines work! I'm all on board for a "Real" vaccine. This is not a real vaccine. This is experimental gene therapy being called a vaccine, which makes it an illegal trade practice being perpetrated against all of us under the guise of, "NATL.Health." This does not meet the definition of a vaccine! A vaccine must according to the CDC "STIMULATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM" so that you would be immune to the virus you just got a stick to prevent! This shot does not do that! It does not stop or do anything to even slow the spread of the virus either! Therefore it is something other than a vaccine! They call it a vaccine simply to cover their asses legally because we can't sue them for negative effects of vaccine therapy by law! But sooner or later they'll kill the wrong rich person with this and the hammer for evidence and discovery will go to court! Big money will be exchanged and it will be on! They better have their science ready because if it gets to a jury and they see the facts they are all going to know they've been had! The data won't fit to make this any kind of a vaccine when it gives you zero immunity for the very virus you are getting stuck for! So why get it? If they force a mandate on this it has to go to court because others with science backgrounds are going to look and know this doesn't meet the definition of a vaccine even by the CDC's own website definition!
    Yeah, exactly as you said it! - and I thought this was common knowledge, that the mRNA vaccines don't work in the same way as the famous smallpox vaccine. Yet I was talking to someone at work, explaining that the modern vaccine is not a 'mini dose of covid' to let your natural immune system figure out how to kill the real thing. It augments your body to do a similar job, in a radically different way. I'm nervous that those who have had the modern vaccine/inoculation will be depending on updates forever, and the pharmaceutical companies love a hostage customer. For better or for worse I'm putting my money on my own bodies immune system
    Carlin classic! Prophetic really!

The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), Constance (18th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Libico (21st March 2021), Matthew (18th March 2021), Reinhard (21st March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Trisher (18th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Avoiding the vaccine is getting to be quite the issue. Aside from simply not being allowed to attend concerts, museums, movies, sporting events and so on, it may soon go as far as to keep unvaccinated people out of grocery stores and food shops.

If resistance continues it appears they are setting up to classify the unvaccinated as terrorists of the domestic variety. Then what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...117_story.html

Opinion: Anti-vaccine extremism is akin to domestic terrorism

Protesters hold placards near the entrance of the vaccination center at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles on Jan. 30 in this image from a social media video.

Opinion by Richard Pan

Feb. 28, 2021 at 5:00 a.m. HST

Richard Pan is a pediatrician and California state senator. He is the honorary co-chair of ReadytoVaccinate.org.

Vaccines don’t stop viruses. Vaccinations do. This common public health saying means a vaccine does no good if we can’t get it into people’s arms. Insufficient supplies, natural disasters and bureaucratic mistakes have slowed efforts, but the overall goal of vaccinating a large majority of the U.S. population may ultimately be hampered by the anti-vaccine movement unless steps are taken to limit its impact.

Otherwise, America may witness more scenes like the one in Los Angeles on Jan. 30, when a mob of anti-vaccine protesters stormed Dodger Stadium, one of the nation’s largest vaccination centers. These extremists succeeded in temporarily shutting down the site, delaying patients, many of them elderly, from getting their shots. The anti-vaccine activists have told the Los Angeles Times that they intend to keep disrupting vaccination efforts.

Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine authorized for emergency use by FDA

This campaign to deny potentially lifesaving vaccines to those seeking them, and to poison public opinion against vaccinations, could result in countless American deaths. That is akin to domestic terrorism.

Public health officials, police and fire departments must join hands with a common goal of securing vaccination sites for patients. But, like the virus itself, anti-vaccine extremists are crafty at finding new ways to threaten people. Disruptions are possible anywhere vaccinations are being administered, at sites large and small — even at pharmacies, just as anti-maskers have harassed employees and customers at stores.

Laws need to be strengthened to deter such actions. We can still honor the First Amendment and make sure people have access to vaccinations.

Laws have been in place for years creating buffer zones to distance protesters from abortion clinics — legislation that has withstood plenty of court challenges. Los Angeles is planning such a zone for Dodger Stadium.

Surely similar laws can be enacted to discourage harassment of those seeking protection from a deadly virus.

A major weapon of anti-vaccine extremists is the ability to organize disinformation campaigns on Facebook and other social media. Corporate owners of these platforms can moderate and close down groups that promote disinformation and endanger lives. Why don’t these companies treat anti-vaccine activists the same way?

A troubling thought is that both the social media companies and the extremists have a financial interest in continuing as before. Coordinated attacks on the truth by anti-vaccine propagandists are the best advertising for the alternative remedies and magical supplements that many anti-vaccine leaders sell to their followers.

In other words, some anti-vaccine leaders’ financial well-being depends on endangering everyone else’s health and safety. Social media companies should not be complicit in this dangerous movement.

I don’t underestimate the backlash from anti-vaccine protesters that awaits anyone who tries to rein in their poisonous efforts. When measles hit Disneyland in 2015 — one sad result of a sustained, misinformation campaign against the measles vaccine — I wrote a California law that abolished nonmedical exemptions for vaccinations required for school enrollment. We needed to restore community immunity to measles, and that was the best way to achieve it. Because I sponsored the bill, I was attacked — and continue to be harassed — by these anti-science extremists. In 2019, one of them physically attacked me on the street in Sacramento, proudly live-streaming it to his 4,500 Facebook followers.

Taking concerted steps to counter the coronavirus anti-vaccine movement has already resulted in violent threatsbeing hurled at me and my legislative colleagues as recently as Thursday. Last month, an anti-vaccine extremist shoutedfrom the Senate gallery, “We didn’t buy guns for nothing.” But that should not deter anyone who’s interested in fighting the pandemic from championing evidence-based policies.

Beyond legislation, government must better educate people about how vaccines benefit the entire community. We should fully fund local health departments, protect public health officials, and rely on those officials — not politicians — to lead in times of health crisis. There’s no room for partisanship in a pandemic that has killed more than a half-million Americans.

The country’s founding motto, “E pluribus unum,” or, “Out of many, one,” defines our sacred civic duty to love others as much as ourselves. As Pope Francis has said of the coronavirus vaccines, “It is the moral choice because it is about your life but also the lives of others.” Getting vaccinated is a patriotic act. So is speaking up to support public health efforts. Let’s not allow extremism, division or fear to slow the efforts to end this deadly chapter in our nation’s history.

Read more:
    George A. Jones: How we’re working toward racial equity in distributing coronavirus vaccines in D.C.

Dorry Segev and Marty Makary: Let’s have ‘immunitynights’ to keep American businesses alive

The Post’s View: More vaccines are coming. We need a national campaign to persuade those hesitant to take them.

Molly Roberts: Welcome to the mind-boggling limbo of partial vaccination

Melissa Fleming and John Whyte: Wealthy nations must act to prevent a global ‘vaccine apartheid’
    Last edited by Franny; 18th March 2021 at 21:08.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th March 2021), Constance (18th March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (19th March 2021), Reinhard (19th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:45.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), gord (18th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (18th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Tintin (18th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Avoiding the vaccine is getting to be quite the issue. Aside from simply not being allowed to attend concerts, museums, movies, sporting events and so on, it may soon go as far as to keep unvaccinated people out of grocery stores and food shops.

If resistance continues it appears they are setting up to classify the unvacinated as terrorists of the domestic variety. Then what?
    What if they already know the answer to 'then what?'... What if they are very well aware that vaccinating massive amounts of people during a pandemic could cause viral immune escape*, wouldn't this take care nicely (and poetically) of the problematic antivax crazies in short order? Who would raise an eyebrow? After all they refused the vaccine...they have to accept the consequences.

The danger of viral immune escape can be seen in the case of battery farm chickens, all of which have to be vaccinated against the viral Marek's disease. No vaccinated chicken actually ever gets the disease but they all carry it due to viral immune escape caused by the vaccine. These vaccinated chickens pose a deadly threat to any unvaccinated bird.

Quote Antigenic escape
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antigenic escape (alternatively called immune escape or immune evasion) occurs when the immune system of a human being ("host") is unable to respond to an infectious agent, or in other words that the host's immune system is no longer able to recognize and eliminate a virus or pathogen. This process can occur in a number of different ways of both a genetic and an environmental nature.[1] Such mechanisms include homologous recombination, and manipulation and resistance of the host's immune responses.[2]

Different antigens are able to escape through a variety of mechanisms. For example, the African trypanosome parasites are able to clear the host's antibodies, as well as resist lysis and inhibit parts of the innate immune response.[3] Another bacteria, Bordetella pertussis, is able to escape the immune response by inhibiting neutrophils and macrophages from invading the infection site early on.[4] One cause of antigenic escape is that a pathogen's epitopes (the binding sites for immune cells) become too similar to a person's naturally occurring MHC-1 epitopes. The immune system becomes unable to distinguish the infection from self-cells.[citation needed]

Antigenic escape is not only crucial for the host's natural immune response, but also for the resistance against vaccinations. The problem of antigenic escape has greatly deterred the process of creating new vaccines. Because vaccines generally cover a small ratio of strains of one virus, the recombination of antigenic DNA that lead to diverse pathogens allows these invaders to resist even newly developed vaccinations.[5] Some antigens may even target pathways different than those the vaccine had originally intended to target.[4] Recent research on many vaccines, including the malaria vaccine, has focused on how to anticipate this diversity and create vaccinations that can cover a broader spectrum of antigenic variation.[5]

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th March 2021), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (19th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (19th March 2021), pyrangello (18th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Here is a new American organization and website fighting for our medical freedoms with lawsuits around the U.S.:
    https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (19th March 2021), George (23rd March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Matthew (19th March 2021), Reinhard (19th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

Yet I was talking to someone at work, explaining that the modern vaccine is not a 'mini dose of covid' to let your natural immune system figure out how to kill the real thing. It augments your body to do a similar job, in a radically different way. I'm nervous that those who have had the modern vaccine/inoculation will be depending on updates forever, and the pharmaceutical companies love a hostage customer. For better or for worse I'm putting my money on my own bodies immune system
    I like that you use the word "updates", as that is apropos of what this mRNA "vaccine" must do, just like computer software, right? It is part and parcel of the path to transhumanism. We must get a new update to account for new variants and the variants will be endless as Covid continues to mutate within the immuno-suppressed folk, finding its way further past our natural defenses. If you accept the voluminous research going on right now and read some of the papers that are coming out talking about all of this, the evolution of this form of Covid has been supercharged by people who would not have lived back in the day, during the Spanish Flu, because people who had compromised immune systems back then would have died as there were no medicinal treatments that could have extended their lives. Now there are, so these folks are living longer, as long as they take their medicines. But, Covid is evolving within them at a pace much faster than within the general population as a whole, it stays active within them for months at a time probing, testing, gathering its own defenses and learning to beat our immune systems.

These folks are also super-spreaders while they have an active infection. So the new Covid variations are evolved in a way that would take decades if not hundreds of years to see in a normal situation of virus mutation. At least, that is what it seems to be to me, although none of the research papers or articles are actually saying that. It is scary to think of and even scarier to consider what a perfect playground the human species is to a new virus, exploring and pushing the boundaries of its own potentiality as far as virusly possible.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (19th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Matthew (19th March 2021), Reinhard (19th March 2021), Sunny (21st March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

I would say "chronic updates".
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), Franny (19th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Reinhard (19th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    I like that you use the word "updates", as that is apropos of what this mRNA "vaccine" must do, just like computer software, right? It is part and parcel of the path to transhumanism. We must get a new update to account for new variants and the variants will be endless as Covid continues to mutate within the immuno-suppressed folk, finding its way further past our natural defenses. ...
    All those new variants, virusing and mutating. And yeah... the virus aint going back in the box. It's made me raise my game with being a bit more conscious of my immune system, for example I take regular vit. D3 (regular being the key so I read). And then the vaccine as a transhumanism device;;... well that's terrifying. A captive audience for REAL research (sarcasm). Feels like important food for thought there, if not horrible but that's how it goes, not our fault.

I caught a bit of a video of Dr John Coleman speaking in 1994 while browsing social media. Searched for that speech in this forum, and there are loads of hits. Fished this video out from a post by DNA from 2018. In it, DNA wrote "... Coleman himself has said that David Icke has quoted him numerous times and used his research without ever giving him proper credit. Alex Jones also owes his understanding for what is going on to Dr. John Coleman but unlike Icke, Alex Jones has credited Dr. John Coleman many times and has also had him on his show. ..."

At 44:00 Coleman talks about the WHO and vaccines (1994)

This video totally feels like it could fit in the Avalon Library, because if it is an important video, I just know I'm gonna make Tintin spit out his coffee if I post a YouTube video that we have in our library. We do have some Coleman ebooks in the Library, but no video jumping out at me

A bunch of ebooks that come back in an Avalon Library search for "Dr John Coleman"

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), East Sun (21st March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hermoor (22nd March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), onawah (19th March 2021), Ratszinger (19th March 2021), Reinhard (19th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Tintin (19th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,618 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    I like that you use the word "updates", as that is apropos of what this mRNA "vaccine" must do, just like computer software, right? It is part and parcel of the path to transhumanism. We must get a new update to account for new variants and the variants will be endless as Covid continues to mutate within the immuno-suppressed folk, finding its way further past our natural defenses. ...
    All those new variants, virusing and mutating. And yeah... the virus aint going back in the box. It's made me raise my game with being a bit more conscious of my immune system, for example I take regular vit. D3 (regular being the key so I read). And then the vaccine as a transhumanism device;;... well that's terrifying. A captive audience for REAL research (sarcasm). Feels like important food for thought there, if not horrible but that's how it goes, not our fault.

I caught a bit of a video of Dr John Coleman speaking in 1994 while browsing social media. Searched for that speech in this forum, and there are loads of hits. Fished this video out from a post by DNA from 2018. In it, DNA wrote "... Coleman himself has said that David Icke has quoted him numerous times and used his research without ever giving him proper credit. Alex Jones also owes his understanding for what is going on to Dr. John Coleman but unlike Icke, Alex Jones has credited Dr. John Coleman many times and has also had him on his show. ..."

At 44:00 Coleman talks about the WHO and vaccines (1994)

This video totally feels like it could fit in the Avalon Library, because if it is an important video, I just know I'm gonna make Tintin spit out his coffee if I post a YouTube video that we have in our library. We do have some Coleman ebooks in the Library, but no video jumping out at me

A bunch of ebooks that come back in an Avalon Library search for "Dr John Coleman"
    Ha ha Genuine laugh-out-loud here. It's going to take me all week to clear up these beans matey

Actually, I agree, we should put this in the Great Library of Avalonia It'll be in there for this weekend

Thanks
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th March 2021), Bill Ryan (19th March 2021), East Sun (21st March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), gord (20th March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Matthew (20th March 2021), onawah (19th March 2021), Rizotto (21st March 2021), Sunny (19th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I just re-watched the 1960 movie The Time Machine. H.G. Wells was very prescient about the Eloi and the Morlocks. Apparently the Eloi ancestors are here today: they hear a siren call that we don't hear, and they obediently go off to get their vaccine from the ancestors of the Morlocks.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_10

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (20th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), wegge (20th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

I have a friend who is very, very allergic to wasps. At least three times she has gone into anaphylactic shock from wasp stings. Luckily she was able to get to a doctor, or she could have died. During the wasp season, she carries an injection of antihistamine wherever she goes, as she could lose her life from another incident.

So -- if you tell everyone that you are very, very allergic to wasps, and have gone into anaphylactic shock several times, maybe you won't have to take the vaccine. Would they put you in a cage with a wasp to check?

It's just a thought.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Brigantia (21st March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), Harmony (21st March 2021), Hym (21st March 2021), Karezza (31st March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), pyrangello (23rd March 2021), TomKat (21st March 2021), wegge (21st March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    My sister won't visit me if I don't get vaccinated.

Me from May 24, 2020 in a related thread:

Quote with easily falsified data, what a handy way to create pariahs on demand.
    Now my other sister, who is local to me, is pushing me to get it, and even offering to make an appointment for me. We have the same Dr.

#@*$&(*@&^(@*$$%$
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), East Sun (21st March 2021), Elainie (21st March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Hym (21st March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), Matthew (22nd March 2021), Patient (22nd March 2021), pyrangello (23rd March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I personally, will not take the vaccine under any circumstances. I just told my family, one time,
    that I will not tell them again and that it is up to them to decide for themselves.

We will see how it goes from here on. My family does not listen to me and that's OK.

I have been on top of this from day one and evaluated the pro's and con's and know
    the paranoia and fear mongering that 'they' hit us with. It is big time "fearmongering"
    to control the majority and we should not fall for any of their manipulation.

Please listen to those who know and decipher which is which.

Good luck in your search for truth.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (21st March 2021), Blastolabs (23rd March 2021), Creedence (25th March 2021), Dick (23rd March 2021), fifi (22nd March 2021), Franny (22nd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Hym (21st March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), mountain_jim (24th March 2021), Patient (22nd March 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2021), pyrangello (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2021), TomKat (23rd March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Boris & Hancock Agree To Create Mandatory Vaccination Law For Care Home Staff

We Got A Problem

"If they can pass it for this, they can pass it for anything"

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Blastolabs (23rd March 2021), Elainie (23rd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), mountain_jim (24th March 2021), pyrangello (23rd March 2021), wegge (23rd March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021), Zirconian (23rd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Los Angeles Unified School District being sued for making the covid vax mandatory.

https://www.einpresswire.com/article...vid-19-vaccine

EIN Presswire
    World Media Directory · RSS · Email Newsletters

There were 939 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 216,426 in the last 365 days.
    Employees Sue LAUSD for Mandating Experimental Covid-19 Vaccine
    News Provided By
    Health Freedom Defense Fund
    March 18, 2021, 16:49 GMT
    Share This Article

Employees of LAUSD, with the assistance of the Health Freedom Defense Fund, filed a federal lawsuit demanding that LAUSD halt its Covid-19 vaccine mandate.
    SANDPOINT, IDAHO, UNITED STATES, March 18, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Last night employees of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), with the assistance of the Health Freedom Defense Fund, filed a federal lawsuit demanding that LAUSD halt its Covid-19 vaccine mandate. LAUSD, the second largest school district in the US, is forcing its employees to take an experimental vaccine in order to remain employed, which is contrary to federal law and basic human rights.

All Covid-19 vaccines available in the US at present have been issued under Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) – none have been licensed or approved by FDA. In an emergency, federal law allows the issuance of medical products under an EUA but specifically defines any such products as “investigational” and requires that recipients be informed of the benefits, risks, and “the option to accept or refuse administration of the product.”

Vaccine development normally requires 8-10 years of research, development, and testing to demonstrate safety and efficacy before FDA approval and licensure, but Covid-19 vaccines have been rushed to market in a matter of months in what can only be described as a massive human experiment.

While the Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccine is made using cells from aborted human babies, the Covid-19 vaccines manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna both employ a new technology that injects a genetic sequence, messenger RNA (mRNA), prompting the body to manufacture the spike protein believed to be on the surface of Sars-CoV-2 in turn eliciting an antibody response in the body. No one knows the short, medium, or long-term effects of this medical intervention over 1, 5, 10, or 50 years.

Where will the spike proteins and responding antibodies migrate in the body? When will the production of spike proteins stop once they’ve begun? What organs or body systems will be impacted? Can any deleterious effects be undone? These questions can’t be answered as the studies have not been conducted.

Since implementation of the Nuremberg Code, free nations have recognized that forced medical experimentation of any kind is both inhumane and unethical. This human right against medical experimentation has been ratified by the 1964 Declaration of Helsinki and the US Code of Federal Regulations. In 2005, the General Conference of UNESCO adopted the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights, requiring free and informed consent for participation in medical research-oriented treatments. There can be no doubt these treaties and regulations reaffirm the basic human right to bodily autonomy and the right to voluntary informed consent.

By choosing to mandate experimental Covid-19 vaccines, LAUSD is forcing employees to choose between providing for their families and being the victim of human experimentation. Forced vaccination is not only unethical, it violates the tenets fundamental to a free society and must stop.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th March 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Mark (24th March 2021), mountain_jim (24th March 2021), Reinhard (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr Vernon Coleman
    unite and fight

Quote One curiosity above all others tells us for, certain that, covid 19 is the biggest hoax in history, a monumental fraud, a coup; perpetrated by conspiricy practioners, who's aims are to win power and money over everyone, everywhere.
    The curiosity is that celebrities are allowed to tell us that the vaccine is safe and effective, but truth telling doctors who believe that members of the public are entitled to informed consent, are suppressed, oppressed, dismissed, trivialised, lied about, and demonised.

At the 19:49 mark:

Quote During my 50 year war with drug companies, I've had papers stolen from my office, and I've been threatened. Editors have been urged to fire me, I've had injunctions and lawsuits. And I've learned that controlled opposition is a speciality of the drug companies.

Look at what happened recently when a Dr Bosh popped up and published a serious warning about the experimental coid 19 vaccines currently being promoted with such misplaced enthusiasm.

I made a video in which I included a section discussing Bosh's statements. I made it clear that I knew he'd worked for Bill and Melidnar Gates, Garvey, and GSK (the same company which employed Vallance; the chief scientific officer.)

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), Philippe (30th March 2021), Sunny (29th March 2021), Tintin (28th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

I came across a short video by David Mahoney on the Digital Warrior Productions website about what we can do to refuse the vaccine. Here's a link to the page with the video, but more importantly, an EXCELLENT downloadable PDF letter that has several questions that we know no medical person will be able to answer at all, let alone honestly! It's great!

https://digitalwarriorproductions.co...ions-download/

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Gwin Ru (28th March 2021), kfm27917 (28th March 2021), Matthew (28th March 2021), Sunny (29th March 2021), Tintin (28th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    I came across a short video by David Mahoney on the Digital Warrior Productions website about what we can do to refuse the vaccine. Here's a link to the page with the video, but more importantly, an EXCELLENT downloadable PDF letter that has several questions that we know no medical person will be able to answer at all, let alone honestly! It's great!

https://digitalwarriorproductions.co...ions-download/
    All you need to refuse it is that simple fact that not one of them is FDA approved. Case closed! You needn't say more!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Matthew (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

https://www.dw.com/ru/sputnik-v-i-dr...7mpIp1GmFp2-PI

"Спутник V" и другие российские вакцины от коронавируса: что о них известно?

Here is a Russian article about their different vaccines.
    The machine can translate to english or french

Spoutnik V et autres vaccins russes contre le coronavirus: que sait-on d'eux? | La Russie et les Russes: une vue de l'Europe | DW | 12/03/2021 (sv22ljrymy6gkqx6h5sdbkhxse-fe3tvbk6lcbjw-www-dw-com.translate.goog)

Besides I read this in the article: "Each dose of Sputnik V contains a genetically modified adenovirus as a base (in the first dose - Ad26-S, in the second - Ad5-S), which codes for the coronavirus protein SARS-CoV-2. In general, the Russian vaccine has certain similarities with the vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and the AstraZeneca company, which also uses a genetically modified adenovirus - chimpanzee. This vaccine is already approved for use in the EU ."

What does it mean?

What I feared is that it is the same poison as Astra Zeneca and with a genetically modified ingredient. We better alert people who trust Putin.

That the vaccine industry is everywhere and will sell its poison with different labels?

That the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine is the same everywhere and developed from the artificial patented SARS-CoV-2 virus by french Institut Pasteur ? (As per the strong theory of french professor Jean-Bernard Fourtillan who is very enthusiastic that the genocidal plan has failed and is to fall apart soon)

That all governments are scrambling to avoid bankruptcy and get their part of the vaccine bonanza? What an sobering thought.

Any news from our Russian friends about adverse effects would be helpful.
    Last edited by Philippe; 31st March 2021 at 09:27.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast