+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

1. Link to Post #241
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Quote Posted by naochan (here)
    I found another site that runs Dr Bridle's video.
    Might it be the same as what Gwin Ru posted?
    naomi
    [...]
    Yes, the same interview. Thanks. I have edited my post to include an alternate site where that interview is still available

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), naochan (7th July 2021), Tintin (7th July 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #242
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Maybe it's a coincidence but ever since all of the colleagues I work next to got vaccinated in the past 2-3 months, many of them double vaxxed, I began having these bad headaches. They would last for couple of hours and the general sensation is of a pressure building inside the skull.

Yesterday evening something different happened. While brushing my teeth, my vision got really blurry, had a strong vomiting sensation and was overwhelmed by a general sensation of weakness to the point I had to lay down on the bathroom floor for being afraid I'm going to pass out and smash my head in the fall. It took me couple of minutes to regain my strength and get up and hours before that weakness feeling fully subsided. I'm 43 and in a good shape, eat healthy, drink slow juiced veggies and fruits (augmented with turmeric, ginger, sprouts, etc)

ps. have never been vaccinated, not even when I was an infant, thanks to my "crazy" father before me.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Alecs (18th July 2021), Ankle Biter (24th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th July 2021), bluestflame (17th July 2021), Brigantia (17th July 2021), chrifri (17th July 2021), DaveToo (17th July 2021), DeeMetrios (17th July 2021), Eva2 (17th July 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Harmony (17th July 2021), Icare (4th August 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), mab777 (14th September 2021), Matthew (5th June 2022), meat suit (17th July 2021), Pam (8th August 2021), Peace in Oz (17th July 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021), wondering (17th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    Maybe it's a coincidence but ever since all of the colleagues I work next to got vaccinated in the past 2-3 months, many of them double vaxxed, I began having these bad headaches. They would last for couple of hours and the general sensation is of a pressure building inside the skull.

Yesterday evening something different happened. While brushing my teeth, my vision got really blurry, had a strong vomiting sensation and was overwhelmed by a general sensation of weakness to the point I had to lay down on the bathroom floor for being afraid I'm going to pass out and smash my head in the fall. It took me couple of minutes to regain my strength and get up and hours before that weakness feeling fully subsided. I'm 43 and in a good shape, eat healthy, drink slow juiced veggies and fruits (augmented with turmeric, ginger, sprouts, etc)

ps. have never been vaccinated, not even when I was an infant, thanks to my "crazy" father before me.
    I know this is going to sound new agey, but I am serious. Create a simple ritual with the intent of removing energetic energy from other influences you have been in contact with throughout the day.

You could use incense or a quartz , or anything really. Make a declaration with the strong intent to remove energetic residue that you have accumulated throughout the day.State it with firmness and commitment.The intent is the big thing here and the ritual is a representation or symbolic offering of your intent.

I have repeatedly come home from shopping with a weird hyper, buzzing energy. That is why I decided to give this a try. Addressing it at the energetic level with the great power we each have with the use of intent. A skill we are never taught in school.

Give it a try.
    Last edited by Pam; 17th July 2021 at 13:45.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th July 2021), Brigantia (17th July 2021), chrifri (17th July 2021), DeeMetrios (14th September 2021), Delight (18th July 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Harmony (17th July 2021), Icare (4th August 2021), mab777 (14th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Patient (18th July 2021), pueblo (7th August 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021), s7e6e (18th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th July 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #244
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

5 Holistic Doctors Discuss What They are Doing to Protect Themselves from the Bioweapon Shots...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, and Dr. Larry Pavelski discuss what measures they are taking to protect themselves from the bioweapon shots and whatever those who took the injections are transmitting to those who have not.
    Thank you for posting this Bill, there are some many Covid threads and I missed this exact topic and asked the question in another thread. It answers the questions I was looking for.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th July 2021 at 20:53. Reason: fixed quote attribution

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2021), DeeMetrios (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), Icare (4th August 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Pam (8th August 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #245
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    ....Create a simple ritual.....Give it a try.
    I will Pam, thank you.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), Pam (8th August 2021), Patient (18th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #246
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)
    Update. :-) Thanks to information shared by several Avalon members, I've been delving more into the world of Spooky2, and it looks like an extremely worthwhile investment, especially with the way health care is going now, and it covers so very many things, including distance healing. I'm still trying to decide on exactly which generator/kit to get, but have downloaded the software today (just the Starter Pack from this page), so that I can start exploring in Test Mode. As my laptop was going through the download process, I noticed heaps and heaps of settings for 'the' virus and related proteins in the list, so those could be interesting. There is quite a lot to take in regarding all the possible uses and methods, but wow!

Edit: Just saw that it has Molecular Weight Frequencies (MW) for Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine...
    Any updates on this please?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #247
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Finally a Doctor is protecting his female clients from spike protein manufacturing people. Applause and respect for the courage and for actually upholding his oath.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L3sT6lpS5BzX
    The doctor heard stories " of hundreds of thousands of women..." I'm glad he did not say millions. Nevertheless it sounds like mainstream media to me.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), DeeMetrios (14th September 2021), Harmony (7th August 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), Pam (8th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 times in 2,177 posts

Cross posting this from this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...etic-Viewpoint as it is relevant here.

Gerrard Bini claims what is being shed by the jabbed is not the spike protein but actually a positive energetic charge from the Graphene Oxide which is causing people's meridian to come out of balance.

Quote Graphene Oxide: Don't (Sh)ed on me!

Shedding exposed: the Graphene Oxide Connection - with Gerard Bini and Brendan D Murphy.

👀 Find ALL episodes at BitChute or Truthiverse.com
    🧩 What is "shedding"? How does it work?
    🌿 Gerard Bini is a building biologist with acute intuitive senses that have been honed over many years of practice. Having known him since 2014 I've been meaning to have him on the show for some time now, and finally he joins me to discuss graphene ox!de and its impact on the human biofield.

Graphene ox!de has just landed on the research community's radar since it was identified as a key ingredient in the cooties-19 j@bs.

Gerard's specialty is reading bio-energy and geoelectrical fields, working with his own harmoniser technology to neutralise toxic electromagnetic influences (including toxic human bioplasmic fields).

His perspective clashes in some key ways with that of many in the industry whose technology doesn't address the charge quality of the EM fields in question, nor the issue of human biofields. Gerard fills the holes left in the discussion.

For starters, the human biofield is negatively charged, while graphene oxide carries a positive charge - along with our electronic devices which generate a harmful positive charge - but that's just the beginning of the story...

🧩 You'll Learn:

- The difference between the biofield of a corpse and someone who had the C-19 jab;
    - What shedding REALLY is, and...
    - HOW it works
    - How the cooties-19 jab affects the human biofield
    - What Gerard discovered by "reading" the biofields of TV personalities who had the needle
    - How to avoid and neutralise the "shedding" (and what about mindset?)
    - How concerned do we need to be about 5-G
    - The hidden truth of 5-G street lights
    - The energetic difference between the new C-19 j@bs and the more established ones
    - The difference between someone who's had the C-19 needle VS someone who has just been "shedded"
    - How EMF pollution influences the meridian system
    - Geopathic stress and houses as resonant cavities
    - The underrated importance of toxic HUMAN biofields
    - Death imprints,

...and much, MUCH more.

This is an interview I've been waiting to have for several years now - and I suspect you will enjoy it as much as I did (provided it's approached with an open, informed mind).

Please subscribe, drop a review, and *share* this information widely.

🧩 Get your Orgone Effects biofield protection at: https://brendandmurphy.com/emf → and enter 'murphy' for a 10% discount
    1h:22m

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), DeeMetrios (8th August 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th August 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), leavesoftrees (7th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th August 2021), Victoria (8th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #249
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

This summer has been hot and humid in my locale.
    Accompanying the humidity have been the nefarious mosquitos.

I must have suffered at least 100 bites so far.

Many mosquitos escape unscathed.

Isn't it likely/possible that mosquito A bit neighbor A
    and then went on to bite neighbor B, thereby giving
    neighbor B a blood transfusion?

And what if neighbor A was vaccinated and neighbor B wasn't?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), mab777 (14th September 2021), Pam (8th August 2021), pueblo (8th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #250
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... that's a possibility:
    Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

[...] a repost from (here):

[...]

There is another example on how these sorcerer's apprentices can get their experiment totally and completely FUBAR:
    Session 6 February 2016

(Andromeda) Do you wanna ask about the Zika virus?

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Is the virus causes these malformations?

A: At this point, yes.

Q: (L) So in other words, initial problems were probably caused by the vaccine; somebody with Zika virus who had the vaccination got a mutation, and it all mixed together into a deadly cocktail... And is this something that's a real big threat to the human race right now?

A: Not yet.

Guess who got inspired to weaponize mosquitoes into vaccination vectors...

[...]

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), mab777 (14th September 2021), mountain_jim (8th August 2021), Pam (8th August 2021), pueblo (8th August 2021), Zirconian (8th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #251
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Cross posting this from this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...etic-Viewpoint as it is relevant here.

Gerrard Bini claims what is being shed by the jabbed is not the spike protein but actually a positive energetic charge from the Graphene Oxide which is causing people's meridian to come out of balance.

Quote Graphene Oxide: Don't (Sh)ed on me!

Shedding exposed: the Graphene Oxide Connection - with Gerard Bini and Brendan D Murphy.

👀 Find ALL episodes at BitChute or Truthiverse.com
    🧩 What is "shedding"? How does it work?
    🌿 Gerard Bini is a building biologist with acute intuitive senses that have been honed over many years of practice. Having known him since 2014 I've been meaning to have him on the show for some time now, and finally he joins me to discuss graphene ox!de and its impact on the human biofield.

Graphene ox!de has just landed on the research community's radar since it was identified as a key ingredient in the cooties-19 j@bs.

Gerard's specialty is reading bio-energy and geoelectrical fields, working with his own harmoniser technology to neutralise toxic electromagnetic influences (including toxic human bioplasmic fields).

His perspective clashes in some key ways with that of many in the industry whose technology doesn't address the charge quality of the EM fields in question, nor the issue of human biofields. Gerard fills the holes left in the discussion.

For starters, the human biofield is negatively charged, while graphene oxide carries a positive charge - along with our electronic devices which generate a harmful positive charge - but that's just the beginning of the story...

🧩 You'll Learn:

- The difference between the biofield of a corpse and someone who had the C-19 jab;
    - What shedding REALLY is, and...
    - HOW it works
    - How the cooties-19 jab affects the human biofield
    - What Gerard discovered by "reading" the biofields of TV personalities who had the needle
    - How to avoid and neutralise the "shedding" (and what about mindset?)
    - How concerned do we need to be about 5-G
    - The hidden truth of 5-G street lights
    - The energetic difference between the new C-19 j@bs and the more established ones
    - The difference between someone who's had the C-19 needle VS someone who has just been "shedded"
    - How EMF pollution influences the meridian system
    - Geopathic stress and houses as resonant cavities
    - The underrated importance of toxic HUMAN biofields
    - Death imprints,

...and much, MUCH more.

This is an interview I've been waiting to have for several years now - and I suspect you will enjoy it as much as I did (provided it's approached with an open, informed mind).

Please subscribe, drop a review, and *share* this information widely.

🧩 Get your Orgone Effects biofield protection at: https://brendandmurphy.com/emf → and enter 'murphy' for a 10% discount
    1h:22m

I feel the energetics of the vaccine and this information is mostly true to me.

I'd like to add the Spooky on the setting, spooky spectrum sweep, is somewhat of a solution. A good, somewhat effective solution, in that, if you have been jabbed, it reduces a low frequency that emanates in energy field and effects others. This is a frequency that affects the energy field and therefore health and also prevents (blocks off) a human to spiritual connection.

The spooky sweep setting, with its postive frequencies (simply put) and it's mode of operation decreases this very low vibrational frequency (simply put) and therefore allows an energetic balance (there is also a need for supplements) and allows a reconnection to our spiritual nature, if you so choose it. The spooky will need to be on all of the time.

For those who are unvaccinated, the Spooky (spectrum sweep setting) helps to bat off the frequency emanating from those that are vaccinated. (I say this without judgement), therefore you can maintain health with the addition of supplements and a spiritual connection, if you choose it.

For humanity to move forward, in this timeline we are now on, from what I can gather, is to reduce these vaccine frequencies. In doing so, those that wish, can find or maintain a spiritual link in the heart, for that is the key for the self and humanities progress.

Finding or maintaing a spiritual link in the heart, keeps the doorways open for positive solutions for self and mankind. Shutting these doorways through manipulative, suppressive frequencies prevents good outcomes for the self and humanity.

If your vaccinated, there are solutions (really good solutions) on this site to help maintain energetic balance and a link to the spiritual, if that is your choice, the Spooky being one such solution.

If your unvaccinated, you may want to consider doing the same.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 8th August 2021 at 12:17.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Delight (13th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th August 2021), Harmony (8th August 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), pueblo (8th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #252
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), bluestflame (14th September 2021), chrifri (14th September 2021), DaveToo (13th September 2021), DeeMetrios (14th September 2021), Delight (13th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), gord (13th September 2021), graeme22 (14th September 2021), Harmony (14th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), mountain_jim (13th September 2021), Philippe (13th September 2021), Rosemarie (28th September 2021), Sérénité (14th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #253
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

I have been taking notes for weeks how I am sensing vaccinated people by a prickly and strange taste in the mouth and on the tongue. It seems to be more pronounced in my rural village in Languedoc France than in a northern city ( different intensities in vaccines and placebos?). How this transmission or shedding is happening is not clear. It is sufficient that I move or intend to move to a group of persons to start feeling it. There may be a telepathic transmission or perception as well. My wife does not have that sensivity.
    The pine needles of Pinus sylvestris (picked in the northern Ardennes and in the Cevennes) work in tea. After a conversation with a neighbour in the street of my village, I had this feeling in my mouth again. She got the Moderna vaccine. Back at home I made the thé with pine needles and the feeling and taste ( the spikeproteins ?) was neutralised. On a journey to the north in a petrol station with public at the ticket office I had it again. In the car I took a drop of Star Anis essential oil ( from the seed of the anise plant ). This also seemed to dissolve the spike protein. But as for now no phytotherapy lab was able to tell me how much shikimic acid (precursor of the Suramin antidose) is still active in their bottles after distillation or maceration.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), chrifri (14th September 2021), DaveToo (13th September 2021), DeeMetrios (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Harmony (14th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Patient (28th September 2021), syrwong (28th September 2021), wondering (14th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

I’ve waited a while to post as I wanted to be sure. But I do think I’ve been having issues with shedding.

The only person I’ve been in close contact with who has been vaccinated is my mum. After she had the jab in January I was experiencing continuous headaches, sudden very high blood pressure (usually my BP is low), unexplainable and reoccurring full eye Subconjunctival Hemorrhages and both myself and my daughter also started to experience noticeable similar vast changes in our menses.

My mother lives between the U.K. and abroad and while she was away and I hadn’t seen her, it eased.
    She returned and had the 2nd vaccination (but didn’t tell me) and when she started visiting the issues started again...but far worse than the first time.

I ended up seeing a consultant and he couldn’t explain what was happening. He said my eyes are perfect and that he hadn’t experienced such bad reoccurring hemorraghes before in a patient without an underlying issue or trauma.

He recommended I have follow up blood tests as all he could think of is it is a blood related issue (I didn’t bother as I’m trying to avoid all ‘healthcare’ now where possible)

Incidentally, my uncle was receiving chemotherapy and he was advised to watch out for subconjunctive hemorraghes as it’s a sign of your platelets dropping too low.

I started on Pine Needle Tea and some other herbal remedies and I am fine now. BP normal, eyes clear and all other issue back to normal.

I really don’t think this is just coincidental.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 14th September 2021 at 10:22.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ami (14th September 2021), Arcturian108 (14th September 2021), avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Blacklight43 (14th September 2021), bluestflame (14th September 2021), chrifri (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Delight (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), happyuk (14th September 2021), Harmony (14th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2021), wondering (14th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I’ve waited a while to post as I wanted to be sure. But I do think I’ve been having issues with shedding.

The only person I’ve been in close contact with who has been vaccinated is my mum. After she had the jab in January I was experiencing continuous headaches, sudden very high blood pressure (usually my BP is low), unexplainable and reoccurring full eye Subconjunctival Hemorrhages and both myself and my daughter also started to experience noticeable similar vast changes in our menses.

My mother lives between the U.K. and abroad and while she was away and I hadn’t seen her, it eased.
    She returned and had the 2nd vaccination (but didn’t tell me) and when she started visiting the issues started again...but far worse than the first time.

I ended up seeing a consultant and he couldn’t explain what was happening. He said my eyes are perfect and that he hadn’t experienced such bad reoccurring hemorraghes before in a patient without an underlying issue or trauma.

He recommended I have follow up blood tests as all he could think of is it is a blood related issue (I didn’t bother as I’m trying to avoid all ‘healthcare’ now where possible)

Incidentally, my uncle was receiving chemotherapy and he was advised to watch out for subconjunctive hemorraghes as it’s a sign of your platelets dropping too low.

I started on Pine Needle Tea and some other herbal remedies and I am fine now. BP normal, eyes clear and all other issue back to normal.

Many thanks, that's most interesting, and there may be some encouraging clues buried in there:
    1. It's encouraging that you were able to handle the apparent issue with pine needle tea (how did you make that?) and "some other herbal remedies" (what were they?).
    2. It's also encouraging that the symptoms seemed to abate when the suspected "shedder" was no longer closely in your presence.
    Those both imply that this isn't a permanent thing and can be dealt with. If you HAD opted for a blood test, I'd have been very interested to know if your D-Dimer levels were elevated, suggested there were micro-clotting issues.

Micro-clotting, which can surely impact eyesight, can be self-healed by a healthy body as part of its miraculous daily routine, as long as (a) the clots don't continue to form and (b) stack up faster than they can be dissolved.

Thinking aloud here, it's possible that aspirin, in low daily doses (baby aspirin is a very safe bet), also might have helped IF micro clotting was the issue. I may have missed something here, but I'm also thinking that not too many people have been talking about aspirin as a pretty safe prophylactic in this situation.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th September 2021), bluestflame (14th September 2021), chrifri (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Delight (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), happyuk (14th September 2021), Harmony (14th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), kudzy (14th September 2021), Mare (28th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Sérénité (14th September 2021), Yoda (14th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Many thanks, that's most interesting, and there may be some encouraging clues buried in there:
    1. It's encouraging that you were able to handle the apparent issue with pine needle tea (how did you make that?) and "some other herbal remedies" (what were they?).
    2. It's also encouraging that the symptoms seemed to abate when the suspected "shedder" was no longer closely in your presence.
    Those both imply that this isn't a permanent thing and can be dealt with. If you HAD opted for a blood test, I'd have been very interested to know if your D-Dimer levels were elevated, suggested there were micro-clotting issues.

Micro-clotting, which can surely impact eyesight, can be self-healed by a healthy body as part of its miraculous daily routine, as long as (a) the clots don't continue to form and (b) stack up faster than they can be dissolved.

Thinking aloud here, it's possible that aspirin, in low daily doses (baby aspirin is a very safe bet), also might have helped IF micro clotting was the issue. I may have missed something here, but I'm also thinking that not too many people have been talking about aspirin as a pretty safe prophylactic in this situation.

They come fresh on the sprigs in a paper bag that keeps fresh in the fridge for a good 2 or 3 weeks.
    I have a little glass teapot with a diffuser insert. So I fill the diffuser insert with about 6 sprigs of the pine needles.
    I put a Hibiscus (Roselle) tea bag in the glass pot and let it steep either over night or for a good few hours through the day.
    Then pour into glass bottles to use over a couple of days to keep in the fridge as a chilled drink or drink while still warm from the pot.

It’s quite a nice mild refreshing taste with the Hibiscus in and also that helps with your heart and blood pressure too.

I also bought some Reishi mushroom powder from the same place;
    https://www.naviorganics.uk/collecti...15858405965898

I can’t recommend having Reishi enough, regardless of shedding. It’s amazing stuff. It really does make you feel more revitalised, more energy, extra mentally alert and just generally more healthy.

The benefits of Reishi Crystal Tripetines are pretty amazing and along with all the benefits that can be read in the link below, some scientific research states in can assist with fighting HIV and progressive immune disease too.
    Links below,
    https://www.hyperionherbs.com/blogs/...ed-triterpenes
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3271404/

I made the mistake of taking a tea spoon of the Reishi powder straight with water when I first got it. And regretted it for the rest of the day! Don’t take it neat.
    I bought some gelatine caps and, one filled capsule a day seems plenty for now.

I can’t back it up, it’s a gut feeling.
    But I honestly think the shedding is at its worst during the first 4-6 weeks and then wanes off? Whether it stops completely or whether the herbal supplements are just doing their job and stopping side effects I’m not sure. I think maybe a bit of both.

The first bout of illness I had was after coming in contact 14 days post jab.
    The second time was only 2 days post jab and it knocked me for six.
    Same issues, just magnified greatly and lasted a lot longer.

This would tally up with what we are being told with regards to not donating blood for a month after being ‘vaccinated’.

I agree the micro clotting is a feasible explaination and would explain many of the symptoms.
    I believe the spike protein is only one marker off being the exact same as the protein that makes the lining shed in females reproductive areas so that may be down to that part and Pfizer are now researching into that I believe.

I haven’t taken aspirin for years, so couldn’t confirm anything with that.
    But it’s a cheap and easy option to try too isn’t it.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 14th September 2021 at 16:40.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), IChingUChing (28th September 2021), onawah (17th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #257
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

A helpful remediation device if one’s lungs are filling up with phlegm is this ‘AirPhysio’, which needs no batteries, is very logical in that it exercises the breathing to loosen stuff lining the lung passages, then one can cough it out, These devices are used for post-operative patients in hospitals.
    Use as a ‘maintenance’ device along with supplements.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CZZGH...629781_TE_item
    Sorry, don’t want to sell anything, there are other similar devices available.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ami (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Franny (28th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Rosemarie (28th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #258
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I can attest that this new device actually really works wonders. My wife swears by hers. Costs a lot, considering it is only a piece of plastic with a small diaphragm in it, but fortunately worth it.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ami (15th September 2021), avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Franny (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Rosemarie (28th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    A helpful remediation device if one’s lungs are filling up with phlegm is this ‘AirPhysio’, which needs no batteries, is very logical in that it exercises the breathing to loosen stuff lining the lung passages, then one can cough it out, These devices are used for post-operative patients in hospitals.
    Thanks Avid, purchased immediately. As a smoker I've been having phlegm problems.

One day last week I was hit with stabbing pains in my upper left frontal head region and later a distinct breathlessness where I had to just stay still and concentrate on breathing. Slowly fill my lungs and out again. I was concsiously taking 5 seconds to fill, 5 secs to hold, and 5 secs to exhale. It took a good 10 minutes before I felt ok again and moved on. Under the exertion of walking it happened again but past quicker. I felt pretty poorly most of that day but after a good nights sleep have not been troubled again. I did half-heartedly link it with sharing a car journey with a recently 2nd shot vaxxed. Don't know.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ami (15th September 2021), avid (14th September 2021), Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), DaveToo (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Mare (28th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #260
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Thanks Avid, purchased immediately. As a smoker I've been having phlegm problems.

One day last week I was hit with stabbing pains in my upper left frontal head region and later a distinct breathlessness where I had to just stay still and concentrate on breathing. Slowly fill my lungs and out again. I was concsiously taking 5 seconds to fill, 5 secs to hold, and 5 secs to exhale. It took a good 10 minutes before I felt ok again and moved on. Under the exertion of walking it happened again but past quicker. I felt pretty poorly most of that day but after a good nights sleep have not been troubled again. I did half-heartedly link it with sharing a car journey with a recently 2nd shot vaxxed. Don't know.
    Hi Avid & Ewan
    Debating purchasing one of these for one of my children who has asthma.
    Do you recommend? How have you found it? Worth purchasing?
    Thanks 😊

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), Franny (28th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast