+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

1. Link to Post #261
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

A friend who was vaccinated with J&J 3 months ago visited us last week. He got pretty close with our 3 yr old. The next day our 3 yr old had a fever which lasted 2 days. I've had red eyes (possible eye infection), very gritty feeling and stabbing pains behind my eyes. I don't know if this is related but it happened. Most concerned about the effect on children though.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

avid (28th September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (28th September 2021), Dorjezigzag (22nd October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th September 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gini (30th October 2021), gord (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2021), janette (22nd October 2021), leavesoftrees (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), Philippe (23rd October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), Sérénité (29th September 2021), wondering (28th September 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)
    A friend who was vaccinated with J&J 3 months ago visited us last week. He got pretty close with our 3 yr old. The next day our 3 yr old had a fever which lasted 2 days. I've had red eyes (possible eye infection), very gritty feeling and stabbing pains behind my eyes. I don't know if this is related but it happened. Most concerned about the effect on children though.
    I have a friend that I work closely with on a semi serious grow conglomorate for legal marijuana and I already told him if he gets the 3rd booster I am not coming around him to do his trimming anymore and he won't be coming around me because I got sick after he got each of the first two and so did my wife and we're not going there again. I didn't think based on my scientific training in dental school that this was possible but it is because what is going on is created by man and unnatural pathogens jumping from one human to another and all for a so called pandemic that has a super high recovery percentage, drugs available that can readily treat it that are now outlawed and they never want to seem to mention that if this virus is real, it came from an animal jumping to a human, and since then has jumped from a human to at least one confirmed cat case, and then back to a human and then to one confirmed dog case and back to a human! If this is true then it means quite simply that unlike smallpox and polio this virus can jump from animal to human and therefore no vaccine therapy can ever contain it. They have to know this because I sat in the same classes next to them in school and I know it so either they lie or they are on board with this phony vaccine therapy via fear for their jobs but trust me they know this fantasy science is nonsense.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bald (20th March 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (28th September 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gini (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2021), IChingUChing (29th September 2021), janette (22nd October 2021), leavesoftrees (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), Patient (30th October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by avid (here)
    A helpful remediation device if one’s lungs are filling up with phlegm is this ‘AirPhysio’, which needs no batteries, is very logical in that it exercises the breathing to loosen stuff lining the lung passages, then one can cough it out, These devices are used for post-operative patients in hospitals.
    Use as a ‘maintenance’ device along with supplements.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CZZGH...629781_TE_item
    Sorry, don’t want to sell anything, there are other similar devices available.
    Thanks Avid, purchased immediately. As a smoker I've been having phlegm problems.

One day last week I was hit with stabbing pains in my upper left frontal head region and later a distinct breathlessness where I had to just stay still and concentrate on breathing. Slowly fill my lungs and out again. I was concsiously taking 5 seconds to fill, 5 secs to hold, and 5 secs to exhale. It took a good 10 minutes before I felt ok again and moved on. Under the exertion of walking it happened again but past quicker. I felt pretty poorly most of that day but after a good nights sleep have not been troubled again. I did half-heartedly link it with sharing a car journey with a recently 2nd shot vaxxed. Don't know.
    Hi Avid & Ewan
    Debating purchasing one of these for one of my children who has asthma.
    Do you recommend? How have you found it? Worth purchasing?
    Thanks 😊
    So sorry, I have not had it out of its box yet. (not helpful at all )

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), janette (22nd October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), Sérénité (29th September 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Ewan, you are a disgrace, still smoking?? Apparently your nearest and dearest loves this?!
    Sérénité, Well worth it, even just a few minutes a day has helped me enormously. It is used in physiotherapy to help folk after long term care in hospital. Each day, this wee device is wonderful, just wash it after breathing through it normally until it rattles. Very well made. Only a few minutes a day, you can do it and watch tv!!! So, any device to enable young folk expand their breathing capacity is a positive, just wash it out and dry after use. An advantage to have to hand. I am not promoting, just a person who has used and benefited.

Off topic - apologies.
    Last edited by avid; 29th September 2021 at 16:37.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), janette (22nd October 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), Sérénité (29th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #265
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

WAR Report: Rob Skiba, Russ Dizdar Dead... Steve Quayle on Oxygen 17:45
    First published at 04:16 UTC on October 20th, 2021.

XtremealityCheck
    XtremeRealityCheck

This non-vaccinated individual documents her symptoms after having to visit a vaccinated one due to shared custody reasons.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (30th October 2021), Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), avid (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), DaveToo (22nd October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), janette (22nd October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,522 times in 9,976 posts

Hello everyone
    I was wondering if this shedding is also spread on things we buy when shopping because vaccinated people also work at grocery stores, etc, so food, clothing, my thrift shop purchases, they have vaccinated employees.
    If I order stuff online it is probably packed by a vaccinated person.
    If everything might be contaminated by shedding, does this shedding have a time period of potency? Will washing things with soap be enough? Or does washing stuff contaminate the water?
    I am trying to comprehend the extent of this horrid situation..
    Sorry if what I’m asking here has already been addressed please ignore or remove this post.
    As always be safe everyone as much as you can.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Alecs (30th October 2021), Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), janette (22nd October 2021), Matthew (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #267
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Hello everyone
    I was wondering if this shedding is also spread on things we buy when shopping because vaccinated people also work at grocery stores, etc, so food, clothing, my thrift shop purchases, they have vaccinated employees.
    If everything might be contaminated by shedding, does this shedding have a time period of potency? Will washing things with soap be enough? Or does washing stuff contaminate the water?
    Sorry if what I’m asking here has already been addressed please ignore or remove this post.
    Great Questions Ravenlocke and I am also wondering the same as you.

some of what I've found through PA search..here
    Last edited by Ankle Biter; 30th October 2021 at 01:08.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2022), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), gord (30th October 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), Matthew (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Ravenlocke (31st October 2021), Reinhard (30th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,318 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Hello everyone
    I don't have the answers and I'm not denying there might be some transmission from the vaccinated but the end result is compound social splits between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, then it's not just the vaccinated who are tempted with fear, we are tempted with fear, and it achieves the same goal. Can't win, but I don't want to be the one who splits because of fear. Ideology perhaps, but not fear. That's even if the transmission (aka shedding) is real. I don't have the answers just an awkward possibly risky life ahead but I've chosen my way with my eyes open. Most of my friends are vaccinated and despite being brainwashed, with their perception that I'm a risk to them, they've stuck by me and my freedom of choice. So... yeah I hate 2021 but that's my flawed answer/PoV. I make music with lots of them, we'll go down on the ship civilisation together, playing music while it sinks, even though they don't know yet :/ - It's really hard to slip it into conversation with some, they never check the stats I tout edit: but I love those guys
    Last edited by Matthew; 30th October 2021 at 13:18.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ankle Biter (1st November 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), DaveToo (30th October 2021), gini (4th June 2022), gord (30th October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), leavesoftrees (8th November 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Ravenlocke (31st October 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #269
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

In Dr. Fleming's most recent interview by Mike Adams, he stated that shedding of the spike protein definitely occurs from the jabbed.

If this is the case, how realistic would it be to avoid getting the spike protein?

With more than 50% of the public jabbed in many areas, it will be virtually impossible to avoid shedding, unless you decide to live the rest of your life as a secluded hermit.

I would like Dr. Fleming and all serious researchers (who want to get to the bottom of this)
    check as many samples as you can of non-jabbed blood so we can see if shedding has
    translated into compromised/infected blood.

Come on guys, let's get to work, this is serious business!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (10th April 2022), Ankle Biter (7th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), bluestflame (8th November 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,392 times in 8,337 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    In Dr. Fleming's most recent interview by Mike Adams, he stated that shedding of the spike protein definitely occurs from the jabbed.

If this is the case, how realistic would it be to avoid getting the spike protein?

With more than 50% of the public jabbed in many areas, it will be virtually impossible to avoid shedding, unless you decide to live the rest of your life as a secluded hermit.

I would like Dr. Fleming and all serious researchers (who want to get to the bottom of this)
    check as many samples as you can of non-jabbed blood so we can see if shedding has

I agree. I would also like to find out how durable spike proteins can be ( cased in something temporary if needed ) out in the open environment. My own wild guess is that they are much more hardy than a whole 'virus'. I think of them as being more like a contact poison, as Dr Lee Merritt describes them too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), bluestflame (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (8th November 2021), Harmony (8th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Tom Cowan believes that transmission of spike protein would only happen between sexual partners. According to the MSM explanation of the mechanism of how the vaccine works, - and this may be totally false - the body only produces spike proteins for a two week period. We were also told that the production of spike proteins only occurs at the site of the injection, which turned out to be wrong. So this two week period is also probably not true, but if it is true, shedding would occur in a brief 2 week period. In the end you have to get on with life, trust that you will be OK and not worry about it, unless you want to live in a bubble

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), bluestflame (8th November 2021), DaveToo (8th November 2021), gord (8th November 2021), Gwin Ru (8th November 2021), meat suit (8th November 2021), Pam (9th November 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (14th April 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

One day we will see warnings posted to the vaccinated people. Not to treat unkindly but to point out the concern of protecting the remainder of the human race from something they accepted. The Red Cross blood supply is a similar concern now that the Red Cross accepts vaccinated Covid 19 blood. The vaccinated will receive huge payouts but it still wont be enough to what the cabal caused and hopefully science will develop ways to mitigate the jab.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Gwin Ru (8th November 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #273
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    One day we will see warnings posted to the vaccinated people. Not to treat unkindly but to point out the concern of protecting the remainder of the human race from something they accepted.
    You mean “posted to” as in notifying them of something?

Or “posted to” as in making them wear an identifier like an armband or something?

26. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Quote You mean “posted to” as in notifying them of something?
    Yes..... the alternative would be like wearing a Star of David and that should never happen again....

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Harmony (10th May 2022), pueblo (10th November 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

28. Link to Post #275
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

It would be great to know if Ivermectin expels the poison out of unvaccinated people if taken as a prophylactic ?

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Ewan (14th April 2022), gord (9th November 2021), Harmony (10th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

30. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    It would be great to know if Ivermectin expels the poison out of unvaccinated people if taken as a prophylactic ?
    I would say Ivermectin does expel the spike protein from unvaccinated. I heard a story the other day where an 18yr old teenager couldn't get out of bed after his first dose of Pfizer. His mother phoned the doctor who vaccinated him demanding what he was going to do. The doctor prescribed Ivermectin. She gave her son one dose and he was out of bed the next day

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

avid (10th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Ewan (14th April 2022), Gwin Ru (10th November 2021), Jambo (30th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), Matthew (14th April 2022), Peace in Oz (12th November 2021), pueblo (10th November 2021), Reinhard (5th June 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

32. Link to Post #277
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Courtesy of Daily Expose

Confidential Pfizer Document suggests ‘Covid Vaccine Shedding’ leading to ‘Menstrual Cycle Disruption’ and ‘Miscarriage’ is possible via ‘Skin-to-Skin Contact’ & ‘Breathing the same Air’
    BY THE EXPOSÉ ON APRIL 14, 2022
    https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/14/co...cine-shedding/
    Hundreds if not thousands of women have reported that they have suffered irregular bleeding/clotting after receiving one of the mRNA Covid vaccines. Sadly thousands of others have also now reported the loss of their unborn/new-born child.

However, there also now exist hundreds of testimonies made by women who are claiming that they have lost their baby or suffered irregular bleeding/clotting after being in the company of others who have received one of the mRNA Covid vaccines.

Sounds unbelievable doesn’t it? Well unfortunately a Pfizer document confirms that these farfetched reports are perfectly possible.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alecs (15th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Ewan (14th April 2022), Gwin Ru (14th April 2022), Harmony (10th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), Reinhard (5th June 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

34. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/05/10/st...cine-shedding/

New Study & Confidential Pfizer Docs. prove COVID “Vaccine Shedding” has been and still is occurring with dangerous consequences

A new study conducted by scientists at the University of Colorado confirms the vast majority of humanity have had absolutely no choice in the matter of whether they wish to get the Covid-19 injection or not because the vaccinated have been transmitting antibodies generated by the injections through aerosols.

The findings should however come as no surprise, because a confidential Pfizer document had already confirmed exposure to the mRNA injections was perfectly possible by skin-to-skin contact and breathing the same air as someone who had been given the Covid-19 jab.

They also unfortunately add weight to the claims made by Dr Phillipe van Welbergen, who demonstrated that graphene, an alleged undisclosed ingredient of the Covid-19 injections, is being transmitted from the vaccinated to the not-vaccinated and destroying red blood cells and causing dangerous blood clots.

The latest study, titled ‘Evidence for Aerosol Transfer of SARS-CoV2-specific Humoral Immunity’, and published 1st May 2022, was conducted by the following scientists for the University of Colorado –
    • Ross M. Kedl, Elena Hsieh,
    • Thomas E. Morrison,
    • Gabriela Samayoa-Reyes,
    • Siobhan Flaherty,
    • Conner L. Jackson,
    • Rosemary Rochford.

Quote Despite the obvious knowledge that infectious particles can be shared through respiration, whether other constituents of the nasal/oral fluids can be passed between hosts has surprisingly never even been postulated, let alone investigated.

The circumstances of the present pandemic facilitated a unique opportunity to fully examine this provocative idea. The data we show provides evidence for a new mechanism by which herd immunity may be manifested, the aerosol transfer of antibodies between immune and non-immune hosts.
    And here are the study authors main findings –

Quote The extended mandates for mask wearing in both social and work environments provided a unique opportunity to evaluate the possibility of aerosolized antibody expiration from vaccinated individuals.

Utilizing a flow cytometry-based Multiplex Microsphere Immunoassay (MMIA) to detect SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies (Fig 1A and B) 4,5 and a method previously used to elute antibody from rehydrated dried blood spots (DBS), we identified anti-SARS-CoV-2 specific antibodies eluted from surgical face masks worn by vaccinated lab members donated at the end of one workday.

Consistent with the results reported by others, we identified both IgG and IgA in saliva from vaccinated individuals (Fig 1C and D). It was therefore not surprising to detect both IgG and IgA following elution of antibody from face masks (Fig 1C and D).

Given these observations, we hypothesized that droplet/aerosolized antibody transfer might occur between individuals, much like droplet/aerosolized virus particles can be exchanged by the same route.

This means Covid-19 vaccine shedding is perfectly possible when we take into account a study performed on behalf of Pfizer in Japan.

The study observed the distribution of the Covid-19 injection in the bodies of Wister Rats over a period of 48 hours. One of the most concerning findings from the study is the fact that the Pfizer injection accumulates in the ovaries over time. The highest concentration was noted in the liver. But it also accumulates in the salivary glands on the skin.

It is not known if the injection continues to accumulate after 48 hours due to observations being stopped after this amount of time in the study. But these results coupled with the first study above tell us that for a minimum of 48 hours, an unvaccinated person is at risk of being exposed to the Covid-19 injection if they breathe the same air as or touch the skin of a person who has been vaccinated.

This should however come as no surprise because Pfizer admitted as much in their ‘A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS’ document.

The document contains a whole section covering the possibility of ‘mRNA vaccine shedding’ in which it is possible for those who have been in close proximity of someone who has had the Pfizer mRNA jab to suffer an adverse reaction.

In section 8.3.5 of the document it describes how exposure during pregnancy or breastfeeding to the Pfizer mRNA jab during the trials should be reported to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness. This is strange because pregnant women / new mothers were and are not part of the safety trials. So how can they be exposed?

Well Pfizer confirms that exposure during pregnancy can occur if a female is found to be pregnant and is environmentally exposed to the vaccine during pregnancy. The document states that environmental exposure during pregnancy can occur if a female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having being exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact. Or if a male family member of healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to or around the time of conception.

In Layman’s terms Pfizer are admitting in this document that it is possible to expose another human being to the mRNA Covid vaccine just by breathing the same air or touching the skin of the person who has been vaccinated.

All of this makes the findings of Dr. Philippe van Welbergen all the more concerning.

Dr. Philippe van Welbergen (“Dr. Philippe”), Medical Director of Biomedical Clinics, was one of the first to warn the public of the damage being caused to people’s blood by Covid injections by releasing images last year of blood samples under the microscope.

At the beginning of July 2021, Dr. Philippe, was interviewed and explained that when his patients started complaining about chronic fatigue, dizziness, memory issues, even sometimes paralysis and late onset of heavy menstruation (women in their 60s upwards), he took blood samples.

Their blood had unusual tube-like structures, some particles which lit up and many damaged cells. Few healthy cells were visible. Until three months earlier, he had never seen these formations in blood.

Then in February 2022, Dr. Philippe presented images of his latest blood slides and explained what the images show. His slides show that vaccine-free patients have been “infected” with vaccine toxins through shedding, including what is claimed to be graphene.

A full review of his slides can be viewed here. But here’s a short clip of his presentation –

<see original article link for video here>

What Dr. Philippe van Welbergen demonstrated is that the graphene being injected into people is organising and growing into larger fibres and structures, gaining magnetic properties or an electrical charge and the fibres are showing indications of more complex structures with striations.

He also demonstrated that “shards” of graphene are being transmitted from “vaccinated” to vaccine-free or unvaccinated people destroying their red blood cells and causing blood clots in the unvaccinated.

It would appear there was never any need to waste an exortionate amount of tax payers money on propaganda to coerce the public into getting the Covid-19 injections. Because the tax payer never had a choice in the matter. All they had to do was breathe.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/05/10/st...cine-shedding/
    Last edited by Matthew; 11th May 2022 at 20:16. Reason: added a copy of the link to the article at the end

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

9ideon (10th May 2022), Ankle Biter (10th May 2022), avid (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (10th May 2022), gini (4th June 2022), Gwin Ru (10th May 2022), Harmony (10th May 2022), mountain_jim (4th June 2022), onawah (17th June 2022), rabbitcarrot (10th May 2022), Reinhard (10th May 2022), wondering (10th May 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

36. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

ASK DR JANE: PUREBLOOD DATING DANGERS, EMBALMER’S FINDINGS AND MONKEYPOX
    June 2, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ask...and-monkeypox/

"Dr Jane Ruby joins Stew Peters to answer viewer questions, such as 1) “How is vaxx shedding transmitted?” and 2) “Is it safe for a pureblood to date a vaxxed person?”

The answers to the above are:

1) The vaxxine shedding phenomenon is real and it appears to be transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. It is not yet known if these risks and effects are temporary or permanent;

2) Dr Ruby says that she wouldn’t take the chance of exposing herself to the shedding of a vaccinated person. She says that the Pfizer investigators’ brochure specifically warns that a woman of childbearing age whose spouse or partner has been vaxxed would be “in danger”.

She continues, “It doesn’t get better than hearing directly from the criminals, themselves.” In other words, if you’re smart enough to have avoided the vaxx, you should be smart enough to not date someone who has been vaxxed, as sad as this is.

Another questioner asks if any results have come from analyses of the blood clots removed from cadavers by embalmers and Dr Ruby replies, “I do have a couple of minor updates. The embalmer that I am most in touch with…is Mr Richard Hirschman, a 20-year board-certified embalmer who originally came forward with the pictures and the videos…

“He reports to me, Stew that he has tried, through many different doctors and researchers and scientists but no one seems to follow through and including – and I’m just going to share the information that he shared with me – with Dr Ryan Cole, who, back in March was on a podcast with Steve Kirsch, saying, ‘You know, I’m busy. It’s March, I’m going to try to get to it.’

“Well, that was four or five months ago, he still hasn’t done it and neither has anyone else…Now, he’s looking for less visible researchers and scientists with labs to do it, because apparently, the frontline doctors don’t want to touch it.”

The two discuss their views on people like Steve Kirsch and Dr Robert Malone. Stew the launches into a diatribe against the latter, because he’s withheld certain information for fear of losing his license.

Then, Dr Ruby drops a bombshell:

“I’m just going to end by saying, I called it from the beginning, nobody believed me, I was told recently by one of the three DOD whistleblowers that Tom Renz revealed in the January 24th Ron Johnson hearing, that Dr Malone still has two live contracts for more vaccines with the DOD.

“We know this is a DOD operation, it has been since the beginning. So, ‘Red flag on the field! Red flag on the field!”

You can send your questions to Dr Ruby in Telegram at https://t.me/stewpeters ."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v14e0sk/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Ewan (4th June 2022), gini (4th June 2022), Gwin Ru (4th June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022), mountain_jim (4th June 2022), Reinhard (5th June 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

38. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

In addition to shedding issues, Darpa and other groups have been working on many other technologies.

One technology is microdust on foods which allows for the tracing of those foods and their paths through the supply chain. They could easily include any sort of vaccines or viruses that would be absorbed by humans. Another example - technologies which spread vaccines like viruses. This concept has, like the first one, been reported about in the MSM. So yes, we are all at risk from this stuff and more stuff coming our way.

So, my strategy has been to try to do stuff which kills the spike protein in the body. I am not vaxxed but did get covid a few times and therefore think some form of the spike protein was or is in my body.

Now - here is why I am writing this. Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance has protocols available on line. One of the things they recommend is something called Monolaurin, which is, simplistically put, the extract from the extract of coconut oil. It eats through the lipid shell of the spike protein and then this kills the spike protein, in theory. I am taking this daily, not much of it, as it is very effective, and think that if the spike protein is in my body that it is being killed off, and would continue to be killed off as it enters the body. I add IVM to the mix as well.

Please note there are other benefits to Monolaurin. It also eats away at the biofilm used by the bad bacteria in the gut so that bad bacteria is exposed and killed off. I also drink kefir to replenish the good stuff there just in case. Also, I have read where sinus issues are evidently due to bacteria living in the sinus cavities and hiding under the same type of biofilm. Since starting on Monolaurin I have noticed a positive remarkable change in my sinuses.

Perhaps this note is posted in the wrong thread.

Peace.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Antagenet (6th August 2022), Bassplayer1 (4th June 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), chrifri (4th June 2022), Ewan (4th June 2022), gini (4th June 2022), Gwin Ru (4th June 2022), mountain_jim (4th June 2022), Reinhard (5th June 2022), XelNaga (14th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast