+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast

Thread: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Is a shedding vaccine almost an argument against this being a deliberate exercise in depopulation? If the vaccines are a bio weapon deployed by other humans, would they release something which could infect them or people they wish to retain?
    I suppose if something is being shedded in proximity to others, it could easily be inhaled. The following link from NIH is interesting, and perhaps somehow related, but honestly, I have no idea if it's relevant.

Passive inhaled mRNA vaccination for SARS-Cov-2
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Constance (29th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (29th April 2021), mountain_jim (29th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (29th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I'll be getting my second Moderna jab on the 27th. So far I haven't noticed others around me getting sick, and as of yet I haven't had any side effect issues from the first one or noticed any spirit separation warning sides, but I'll report back if any of these ill effects are noticed.
    Okay well, I'm reporting back here.

Had the second jab Tuesday (two days ago), and true to form the second one rather knocked me down for a couple of days, kind of similar to what we call "the crud" around here. Had the chills, sweated the first night from having 3 covers on because of that, and even everyday chores around the house were a struggle.

Rapidly getting back to form today, also true to form. Just got done planting my yearly 25' x 20' garden today no problemo, so it's oh so nice being back in the swing of things!

On the pressing issues of the day concerning this: I haven't infected anyone around me, and have yet to notice any separation of spirit from body, no separation problems with friends and family, or robot type of inclinations. I suppose if the latter does begin to materialize it will be easily noticed in my posts by all, but if any sensitives out there "see" anything foul going on in or around me, feel free to report it.

Last edited by Gracy; 29th April 2021 at 16:48.

4. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I'll be getting my second Moderna jab on the 27th. So far I haven't noticed others around me getting sick, and as of yet I haven't had any side effect issues from the first one or noticed any spirit separation warning sides, but I'll report back if any of these ill effects are noticed.

Had the second jab Tuesday (two days ago), and true to form the second one rather knocked me down for a couple of days, kind of similar to what we call "the crud" around here. Had the chills, sweated the first night from having 3 covers on because of that, and even everyday chores around the house were a struggle.

Rapidly getting back to form today, also true to form. Just got done planting my yearly 25' x 20' garden today no problemo, so it's oh so nice being back in the swing of things!

On the pressing issues of the day concerning this: I haven't infected anyone around me, and have yet to notice any separation of spirit from body, no separation problems with friends and family, or robot type of inclinations. I suppose if the latter does begin to materialize it will be easily noticed in my posts by all, but if any sensitives out there "see" anything foul going on in or around me, feel free to report it.

Do we know, for sure, that the vax can't shed via forum posts?

Glad you are feeling better.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (29th April 2021), EarthGirl (29th April 2021), gini (30th April 2021), Gracy (29th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (29th April 2021), Mark (30th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Do we know, for sure, that the vax can't shed via forum posts?
    I read somewhere on the internet those glasses to watch eclipses with are
    highly recommended for that very thing.

Glad you are feeling better.
    Thank you.

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)
    I'm not sure if this subject may have been covered already, but it is a worry I (and I'm sure others) have, as people around me have had/are having the jab (incidentally, I often feel as if I have failed them, but there is only so much you can do with little energy, when you're up against the tide of people's workplaces demanding it, their trust in 'science' and authorities, and the unrelenting propaganda).

Anyway, whatever cocktail is put into them, or whatever is created by their bodies as a result of that, I really do not want any bit of it to somehow be passed on to me, and I wonder if there is any evidence so far of such a risk with these particular 'vaccines'. Hopefully my worry is completely unfounded.

(Editing to add that I hope that doesn't make me seem selfish...)
    Bill the original ? is here above. I have not misunderstood. There is no evidence thus far that what was injected into you will affect me in any way shape or form bud! :-) Just saying! 4 years of dental school talking here!
    Hi Ratzinger

This is an experimental gene therapy that’s never been used for this purpose before, so no amount of any experience in any field is going to predict what could happen here.

The image of the tweet I posted above was basically in reference to a section of the published Pfizer initial trial. Pfizer themselves was looking into and assuming transfer was able to happen.

Pfizer use a rhetorical scenario that a pregnant woman comes into contact with a person who has been vaccinated and transfer or shedding occurs, I assume they are using this scenario as potentially they was assuming transferral could potentially but harmful to a pregnant woman.

But it seems for them to mention it and publish it, they do themselves feel transferral is possible or it wouldn’t be in the published papers?

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/...ech.pdf#page67
    No, many things have been published that later have been proven to be dead wrong. It's very easy for Fauci or someone else many trust to say things and such but scientific back up of the things said is often lacking if present at all!. The Spanish flu was not the result of all the deaths but the result of bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks for prolonged periods of time! Fauci authored a paper on this very subject but listen to him today in total contrast to what was said just a decade or so back.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I do agree wholeheartedly that this is a illegal trade practice and a experimental gene therapy being passed off as a vaccine for legal protection.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), gini (30th April 2021), heretogrow (29th April 2021), janette (29th April 2021), lisalu (29th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), wondering (29th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

No Gracy, you don't know your own body and feelings as well as others, especially those who do unbalanced third eye practices and hang out on Telegram constantly. Your moment of turning into a cyborg will happen any moment now!

Glad to hear you are doing okay though.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th April 2021 at 20:38. Reason: fixed quote attribution

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Gracy (29th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (29th April 2021), Mark (30th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (29th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

This looks like the most relevant info (for this thread) from that study:
    "The potential role of mRNA vaccination in the fight against SARS-CoV-2 is evidenced by ongoing COVID-19 Phase I vaccine trials conducted by several pharmaceutical companies, including Moderna Therapeutics’ mRNA-1273 vaccine [12], [13], which has yielding promising results. The feasibility of inhaled RNA for passive transfection has also been proven in a number of studies [14]. On a mechanistic level, the inhaled RNA may lead to passive synthesis of non-infectious spike proteins using cell transfection machinery, hence leading to immunization of the individual.

Though there are no conclusive or ongoing large scale clinical studies yet to prove the above hypothesis, we believe this proposal is worth exploring in our battle against COVID-19, given the significant number of already recovered individuals and the natural shedding of nonviable SARS-CoV-2 particles in the environment."
    Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Is a shedding vaccine almost an argument against this being a deliberate exercise in depopulation? If the vaccines are a bio weapon deployed by other humans, would they release something which could infect them or people they wish to retain?
    I suppose if something is being shedded in proximity to others, it could easily be inhaled. The following link from NIH is interesting, and perhaps somehow related, but honestly, I have no idea if it's relevant.

Passive inhaled mRNA vaccination for SARS-Cov-2
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), gini (30th April 2021), gord (30th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (29th April 2021), Mark (30th April 2021), mountain_jim (29th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), uzn (29th April 2021), wondering (29th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Hi Ratzinger

This is an experimental gene therapy that’s never been used for this purpose before, so no amount of any experience in any field is going to predict what could happen here.

The image of the tweet I posted above was basically in reference to a section of the published Pfizer initial trial. Pfizer themselves was looking into and assuming transfer was able to happen.

Pfizer use a rhetorical scenario that a pregnant woman comes into contact with a person who has been vaccinated and transfer or shedding occurs, I assume they are using this scenario as potentially they was assuming transferral could potentially but harmful to a pregnant woman.

But it seems for them to mention it and publish it, they do themselves feel transferral is possible or it wouldn’t be in the published papers?

Read carefully and it´s in Pfizer´s own description as stated above. See on page 67 onward.

Here another link:
    http://82.221.129.208/pfizervax.pdf

PFIZER'S OWN DOCUMENTS STATE BOTH INHALATION AND SKIN CONTACT WILL TRANSMIT WHATEVER IS IN THE VAX FROM THE VACCINATED TO THE UNVACCINATED AND THAT THE RESULTS ARE DEVASTATING

Here is what just this small portion of this Pfizer document is saying:

1. If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman, or breathes any of the air she breathes, (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event and she should avoid having children. 2. If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:

A: miscarry,
    B: spontaneously abort,
    C. poison a baby via her breast milk
    D: Have babies that have congitive difficulties.

This is universal, and very bad. Here is a small section of text I translated to English:

8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure

"An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with a vaccine test subject, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an adverse event. These people may include health care providers, family members, and other people who are around the trial participant.

When such exposures happen, the investigator must report them to Pfizer saftey within 24 hours of becoming aware of when they happened, regardless of whether or not there is an associated secondary adverse event. This must be reported using the vaccine secondary adverse event report form. SINCE THE INFORMATION DOES NOT PERTAIN TO A PARTICIPANT INVOLVED IN THE STUDY, THE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE STUDY."

TO CLARIFY: Vaccine study participants become super spreaders of something, they don't say what it is, but it triggers secondary adverse events in people that never had the vax, when they are exposed to people who did have the vax.

THIS IS SO BAD that right here, in this little bit of quoted text, it warns that un-vaccinated men who have been exposed to a woman who was vaxxed will then pass whatever is in the vax to another woman.

Even the relatively small portion of the document I have put below here says the vax triggers spontaneous abortions and reproductive problems when un-vaccinated people are exposed to the vaccinated and that breast milk from a vaccinated mom can harm the infant. And if anyone does not believe it, then click the link above and wade through that enormous and intentionally confusing document. It's for real folks, the vax is indeed the kill shot.

Do not permit the vaccinated to come anywhere near you, it is now official.

Here is a small portion of this huge document, straight from pfizer: Terms:

Study intervention - A vaccine test subject.
    AE - Adverse event in someone who got the vax.
    SAE: An adverse event in someone who was exposed to someone who got the vax.
    EDP: Exposure during pregnancy

8.3.5. Exposure During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding, and Occupational Exposure Exposure to the study intervention under study during pregnancy or breastfeeding and occupational exposure are reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness.

8.3.5.1. Exposure During Pregnancy An EDP occurs if:
    * A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.
    * A male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a female partner prior to or around the time of conception.
    * A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention due to environmental exposure. Below are examples of environmental exposure during pregnancy:
    * A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.

* A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to or around the time of conception.

____

If this vax is not shedding into other people, why would contact between vaccinated and un-vaccinated be an event worth noting? If this vax is not shedding, then WHY does a guy who has been around a vaccinated woman, even if he did not touch her or have sex, need to worry about getting a different woman pregnant?

____

That's not all, the following is detailed, and far worse.

The investigator must report EDP to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator's awareness, irrespective of whether an SAE has occurred. The initial information submitted should include the anticipated date of delivery (see below for information related to termination of pregnancy). * If EDP occurs in a participant or a participant's partner, the investigator must report this information to Pfizer Safety on the Vaccine SAE Report Form and an EDP Supplemental Form, regardless of whether an SAE has occurred. Details of the pregnancy will be collected after the start of study intervention and until 6 months after the last dose of study intervention. * If EDP occurs in the setting of environmental exposure, the investigator must report information to Pfizer Safety using the Vaccine SAE Report Form and EDP Supplemental Form. Since the exposure information does not pertain to the participant enrolled in the study, the information is not recorded on a CRF; however, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site file. Follow-up is conducted to obtain general information on the pregnancy and its outcome for all EDP reports with an unknown outcome. The investigator will follow the pregnancy until completion (or until pregnancy termination) and notify Pfizer Safety of the outcome as a follow-up to the initial EDP Supplemental Form. In the case of a live birth, the structural integrity of the neonate can be assessed at the time of birth. In the event of a termination, the reason(s) for termination should be specified and, if clinically possible, the structural integrity of the terminated fetus should be assessed by gross visual inspection (unless preprocedure test findings are conclusive for a congenital anomaly and the findings are reported). Abnormal pregnancy outcomes are considered SAEs. If the outcome of the pregnancy meets the criteria for an SAE (ie, ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous abortion, intrauterine fetal demise, neonatal death, or congenital anomaly), the investigator should follow the procedures for reporting SAEs. Additional information about pregnancy outcomes that are reported to Pfizer Safety as SAEs follows: * Spontaneous abortion including miscarriage and missed abortion; * Neonatal deaths that occur within 1 month of birth should be reported, without regard to causality, as SAEs. In addition, infant deaths after 1 month should be reported as SAEs when the investigator assesses the infant death as related or possibly related to exposure to the study intervention. Additional information regarding the EDP may be requested by the sponsor. Further follow-up of birth outcomes will be handled on a case-by-case basis (eg, follow-up on preterm infants to identify developmental delays).

8.3.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:
    * A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.
    * A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact. The investigator must report exposure during breastfeeding to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator's awareness, irrespective of whether an SAE has occurred. The information must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. When exposure during breastfeeding occurs in the setting of environmental exposure, the exposure information does not pertain to the participant enrolled in the study, so the information is not recorded on a CRF. However, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site file. An exposure during breastfeeding report is not created when a Pfizer drug specifically approved for use in breastfeeding women (eg, vitamins) is administered in accord with authorized use. However, if the infant experiences an SAE associated with such a drug, the SAE is reported together with the exposure during breastfeeding.

Here's the clear part of this, that everyone can understand:

8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with the study intervention, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an AE. Such persons may include healthcare providers, family members, and other roles that are involved in the trial participant's care. The investigator must report occupational exposure to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator's awareness, regardless of whether there is an associated SAE. The information must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. Since the information does not pertain to a participant enrolled in the study, the information is not recorded on a CRF; however, a copy of the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site file.

I WILL TRANSLATE THAT TO ENGLISH:

An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with a vaccine test subject, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an adverse event. These people may include health care providers, family members, and other people who are around the trial participant.

When such exposures happen, the investigator must report them to Pfizer saftey within 24 hours of becoming aware of when they happened, regardless of whether or not there is an associated secondary adverse event. This must be reported using the vaccine secondary adverse event report form. SINCE THE INFORMATION DOES NOT PERTAIN TO A PARTICIPANT INVOLVED IN THE STUDY, THE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE STUDY.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Constance (29th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Mark (30th April 2021), mountain_jim (30th April 2021), onawah (30th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Reinhard (30th April 2021), wondering (29th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Nothing new but a quick summary

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5v9Zi4dGYuYI

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), gini (30th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), onawah (30th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #150
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Hi Gracy May, I didn't know you had the Moderna shot. I'm relieved to hear you are doing well and now enjoying your garden. I also appreciate you sharing your decision with us.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (29th April 2021), Eva2 (30th April 2021), Gracy (29th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Operator (2nd May 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), wondering (29th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

I'm not sure if this subject may have been covered already, but it is a worry I (and I'm sure others) have, as people around me have had/are having the jab (incidentally, I often feel as if I have failed them, but there is only so much you can do with little energy, when you're up against the tide of people's workplaces demanding it, their trust in 'science' and authorities, and the unrelenting propaganda).

Anyway, whatever cocktail is put into them, or whatever is created by their bodies as a result of that, I really do not want any bit of it to somehow be passed on to me, and I wonder if there is any evidence so far of such a risk with these particular 'vaccines'. Hopefully my worry is completely unfounded.

Bill the original ? is here above. I have not misunderstood. There is no evidence thus far that what was injected into you will affect me in any way shape or form bud! :-) Just saying! 4 years of dental school talking here!
    No disrespect to your 4 years of dental school intended but the technology to make 'self-spreading vaccines' is very real and is here now.

While there is no proof ( there is evidence) to support the idea that this is happening with the Covid vaccines, it is certainly a possibility.

Quote (*From P45)

Self-spreading vaccines—also known as transmissible or self-propagating vaccines—are genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection.

The vision is that a small number of individuals in the target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus. These vaccines could dramatically increase vaccine coverage in human or animal populations without requiring each individual to be inoculated. This technology is currently aimed primarily at animal populations.
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....ech-report.pdf

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), gini (30th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    This technology is currently aimed primarily at animal populations.

That's scant comfort if you think they view the general populace as animals.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2021 at 11:53. Reason: fixed quote attribution

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Harmony (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

No disrespect to your 4 years of dental school intended but the technology to make 'self-spreading vaccines' is very real and is here now.

While there is no proof ( there is evidence) to support the idea that this is happening with the Covid vaccines, it is certainly a possibility.

Quote (*From P45)

Self-spreading vaccines—also known as transmissible or self-propagating vaccines—are genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection.

The vision is that a small number of individuals in the target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus. These vaccines could dramatically increase vaccine coverage in human or animal populations without requiring each individual to be inoculated. This technology is currently aimed primarily at animal populations.
    I've never seen any such thing or evidence of it being a reality. First of all the current therapy being given is not a vaccine. It's a experimental gene therapy being passed off as a vaccine for legal protection purposes. The way I see it it's like this.. Cut and dry to me..Are these synthetic mRNA jabs experimental? Yes.Have these synthetic mRNA jabs ever been used on humans before? No.Have they been safely tested on animals? No.Have they been subjected to medium or long-term safety testing? No.Have the jabs been tested on people taking other medications? No.Is it possible that some adverse effects could be irreversible? Yes.Once the jab has been injected into me, can it be removed later? No.Will the jabs prevent me from getting coronavirus? No.Will the jabs prevent me from spreading coronavirus? No.Will the jabs allow me to stop wearing a face covering? No, or is it yes? They still argue about this!?.Do the jabs contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)? Yes.Are the vaccines FDA approved!? Yes they were rushed in and the EUA (emergency use authorization) was used, even with all the facts above being known! By the way, Bill Gates has been quoted as saying that vaccine therapy would aid in population control!! This on top of the fact that his foundation has depop. as it's platform and written plainly on the wall of the building in metal letters should have raised red flags for all of you but even my own family fell for this nonsense and got the jab even though it is not technically a vaccine at all but, a experimental gene therapy of which you are now a part!! No one can tell you how this will affect any of you in the future! Why on earth would you trust these big pharma people using you as guinea pigs knowing the above facts and after seeing the recovery percentages!? You have a 93 to 97% chance of recovering from this! Everyone I know that has had it, and yes even my own family has one thing in common! We've all been much sicker in the past from other bugs we caught! Yet you have a 28% chance of negative permanent side effects that may affect you for the rest of your life because of a vaccine for a virus that won't even make you as sick as some flu seasons of the past! No thanks!!

EDIT: to add .. The shot being administered now is nothing more or less than a prophylactic. Therapeutic vaccines differ from prophylactic vaccines, as they are designed to generate cell-mediated immunity against transformed cells, rather than neutralizing antibodies. Therefore it isn't technically a vaccine.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 30th April 2021 at 11:59.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (30th April 2021), gord (30th April 2021), heretogrow (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), Jayke (30th April 2021), Journeyman (30th April 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), Mark (30th April 2021), mountain_jim (30th April 2021), Reinhard (30th April 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #154
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

1. If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman, or breathes any of the air she breathes, (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event and she should avoid having children.
    2. If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (30th April 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), Mark (30th April 2021), pueblo (30th April 2021), Reinhard (30th April 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

1. If a man who was not vaccinated touches a vaccinated woman, or breathes any of the air she breathes, (in other words, walks by her in the office) and he then has sex with his wife, his wife can have an adverse event and she should avoid having children.
    2. If a woman who was never vaccinated gets exposed to a woman who was vaccinated, she can:
    This is misinfo sadly!! The Association of Reproductive and Clinical Scientists and the British Fertility Society in February said there was “absolutely no evidence” that COVID-19 vaccines affect the fertility of women or men, and rallied against “blatant misinformation” circulating online about this including claims poisoning and so on. Absolutely nothing to prove any of this when you put it in context. I mean 25 out of 100 women lose their babies already or 1 out of 4 will miscarry. To blame this on COVID or the vaccine or exposure is just more fear mongering and helps no one.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

gini (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #156
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

This is misinfo sadly!! The Association of Reproductive and Clinical Scientists and the British Fertility Society in February said there was “absolutely no evidence” that COVID-19 vaccines affect the fertility of women or men, and rallied against “blatant misinformation” circulating online about this including claims poisoning and so on. Absolutely nothing to prove any of this when you put it in context. I mean 25 out of 100 women lose their babies already or 1 out of 4 will miscarry. To blame this on COVID or the vaccine or exposure is just more fear mongering and helps no one.

Did you study this PDF (from original source site) ?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

This is misinfo sadly!! The Association of Reproductive and Clinical Scientists and the British Fertility Society in February said there was “absolutely no evidence” that COVID-19 vaccines affect the fertility of women or men, and rallied against “blatant misinformation” circulating online about this including claims poisoning and so on.
    Well, you must be right, then.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

janette (30th April 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), wondering (1st May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021), Yoda (30th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

I did and show me where it says what you posted above.. I went through it to the end and granted quickly but I didn't see ref to what you quote above and when I did simple fact checks I found all manner of doctors shooting it all down quite succinctly. There is a agenda to stick as many people as they can. It stands to reason some of the fear mongering is coming from those wanting to stick you. I honestly don't see why anyone trusts these blatant liars and slugs to stick them with this experimental therapy!! I really don't. They are not sticking me with it I can tell you that!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th April 2021), janette (30th April 2021), LJY (30th April 2021), Matthew (21st May 2021), wondering (1st May 2021)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I did and show me where it says what you posted above.. I went through it to the end and granted quickly but I didn't see ref to what you quote above and when I did simple fact checks I found all manner of doctors shooting it all down quite succinctly. There is a agenda to stick as many people as they can. It stands to reason some of the fear mongering is coming from those wanting to stick you. I honestly don't see why anyone trusts these blatant liars and slugs to stick them with this experimental therapy!! I really don't. They are not sticking me with it I can tell you that!
    Here:
    page 67 if you are willing to read

and in this video at 2.16 they read it for you so you dont have to read.

titled:
    Vaccine Shedding Causing Miscarriages and Blood Clots in Unvaccinated Females

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2021), janette (30th April 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)

Here:
    page 67 if you are willing to read

and in this video at 2.16 they read it for you so you dont have to read.

titled:
    Vaccine Shedding Causing Miscarriages and Blood Clots in Unvaccinated Females

Are you serious? Posting this? It is at best third party hearsay and a prime example of herd mentality based on imagination and not real evidence! Based on circumstance with no substance to back that up, without a history on anyone of them to know if they have miscarried before? If they have had other contacts with some other poisons, or were allergic to something? I mean this is not evidence it's panic being spread by wild supposition and I agree with their pulling it for that reason! Sorry to not buy into this but this is not what I expected> show me the document where the words you said are there are there for me to that from the CDC or Pfizer or wherever you saw it and we'll go from there. And I just watched a clip of Biden searching for his mask distracted by the fact he could not find it so apparently he didn't get wind of his statement yet.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Are you frickin' serious? Posting this? It is at best third party hearsay and a prime example of herd mentality based on imagination and not real evidence! Based on circumstance with no substance to back that up, without a history on anyone of them to know if they have miscarried before? If they have had other contacts with some other poisons, or were allergic to something? I mean this is not evidence it's panic being spread by wild supposition and I agree with their pulling it for that reason! Sorry to not buy into this but this is not what I expected> show me the document where the words you said are there are there for me to that from the CDC or Pfizer or wherever you saw it and we'll go from there. And I just watched a clip of Biden searching for his mask distracted by the fact he could not find it so apparently he didn't get wind of his statement yet.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 30th April 2021 at 16:53.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

janette (30th April 2021), wondering (1st May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast