+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

1. Link to Post #161
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    This is misinfo sadly!! The Association of Reproductive and Clinical Scientists and the British Fertility Society in February said there was “absolutely no evidence” that COVID-19 vaccines affect the fertility of women or men, and rallied against “blatant misinformation” circulating online about this including claims poisoning and so on. Absolutely nothing to prove any of this when you put it in context. I mean 25 out of 100 women lose their babies already or 1 out of 4 will miscarry. To blame this on COVID or the vaccine or exposure is just more fear mongering and helps no one.
    In Germany, Dr Wolfgang Wodark, Prof Bhakdi and I think Prof Hockertz have warned that the vaccines could well cause fertility problems.

One reason is that the spike protein is very similar to the spike protein in cystatine which is needed for a fertilised egg to nest in the wall of the womb. If the spike protein gets recognised as related to a virus then the cells will be attacked and the fertilised egg will not be able to nest and pregnancy will not be possible. This is just one possible effect on fertility which is foreseeable. I understand there are others too. Saying there is absolutely no evidence is only stating the fact that time and testing hasn't allowed evidence to be assimilated yet if it indeed exists and nothing else. The precautionary principle should surely prevail until such matters are clear, simply as a matter of ethics.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2021 at 20:04. Reason: fixed quote attrubution

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Anna70 (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (2nd May 2021), fifi (30th April 2021), gord (30th April 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (30th April 2021), lisalu (30th April 2021), onawah (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), uzn (30th April 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?

Bizarre Phenomenon: Unvaccinated Getting Sick Being Around the COVID Vaxxed

In a bizarre turn of events, the COVID vaxxed are apparently causing ill effects to the unvaccinated around them, as countless reports and anecdotes affirm. The more time goes by, the more horrible effects of the COVID “vaccine” (which is not a vaccine but a medical device and experimental gene therapy) come to light. If you thought you’d be safe just by avoiding being COVID vaxxed, think again! These reports reveal that the unvaccinated are getting sick or suffering some kind of ill effect just by being in the vicinity of the COVID vaccinated. Women are feeling it most, especially in the reproductive realm. They are coming donw with irregular and heavy menstruation, bleeding while pregnant and suffering miscarriages. Other non-vaccinated people are getting migraines, random bruising and sudden nosebleeds just being around those who got the COVID shot. Others report their pet died when touched by someone who got the COVID jab. Is the COVID vaccine excreting pathogens? Is this more than viral shedding? It is transmitting disease in some way? What is going on here?

COVID Vaxxed Women Greatly and Negatively Affecting Menstrual Cycles of Unvaccinated Women

It is well known that, when women live together or spend time in close proximity, their menstrual cycles naturally synchronize. While that is a natural phenomenon, what has been happening recently is decidedly unnatural. Chloe Angeline (“Self-Healing Mama”), who works as a holistic reproductive practitioner and doula, and is in touch with fertility and pregnancy communities, put out this video last week warning people, especially women, to be careful of other women who have been COVID vaxxed. Unvaccinated women have been suffering intense and negative period pain just by being around COVID vaxxed women. She suggests that the COVID vaccine is directly related to infertility and sterilization. Here is what she said:

“Women, in their menstruating years and not, are experiencing severe side effects from people around them having received this jab. We’re not quite sure what’s happening here; it’s happening too quick for us to really know … we’re having women miss their periods, we’re having women have the most excruciating periods of their life to the point where they are bleeding so profusely that it is completely out of character. Women who are in menopause have gotten their period back … in this community, something that is well known is that if a women bleeds, and she is postmenopausal, that it is cancer.”

“This is about standing up for the health of humanity … something is happening behind the scenes and they are coming after women’s health … it is significantly dropping men’s sperm counts … they are trying to sterilize us … we’ve seen miscarriage go up by almost 400%.”

There is also this video from a nurse who got reports that COVID vaxxed people have inadvertently killed people’s pets just by touching them. She has collected a lot of info at her website. She says:

“A lot of people want to call it shedding, but when people think of shedding, they are thinking … of the weakened viral [vaxxes] but that’s not what this is. This is gene therapy that is causing your body to make these spike proteins, this is mRNA gene therapy, this is … human experimentation, this is not anything that’s been done before. It is in fact altering the human makeup of the body … that process starts in the human body and doesn’t stop. It’s coming out in their breath, it’s coming out through their pores, so spike proteins … this is what is causing reproductive problems in people, this is what is causing sterilization of people.

Women … and men … who have come into contact with people who have had this [vax] … have suddenly become covered in strange bruises … women as young as 10 years old starting their periods early, 11 year olds getting 2 periods in a month, people getting severe migraines … people having clots the size of their fists, people that were in menopause for years suddenly having severe periods … men [whose spouse had the vaccine] go to bed and wake up covered in bruises.

There’s a risk of people having stillborn or damaged fetuses if they’re around people who have had this [COVID vax] because it can affect and cause miscarriages … There’s no way of knowing if the human body will ever shut off this mechanism of producing the spike proteins, so the people that get the [vax] may produce them forever …”

It certainly is a bizarre phenomenon. These 2 women are not the only ones warning about it; there have also been articles such as this one entitled Unvaccinated Women Report Miscarriages After Interactions with Vaccinated People which show that this is becoming a widespread phenomenon. In a recent roundtable discussion, 5 well-known doctors who have been outspoken in exposing the COVID scamdemic (Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Larry Pavlovksy, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Christiane Northrup and Dr. Lee Merritt) analyzed this phenomenon, however there are still more questions than answers. Dr. Tenpenny stated that she believes what is happening is some kind of transmission not shedding. Dr. Pavlovksy reminded us that COVID is the clinical presentation “of the poisoning of the blood” as can be seen by blood clotting and low blood oxygen levels, not a typical viral infection.

The COVID Vaccine Infertility-Sterilization-Depopulation Connection

Many doctors are pulling no punches and loudly calling a spade a spade. German microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, who has debunked the official COVID narrative, recently alluded to the role of the COVID scamdemic in the depopulation agenda when he said that “COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population.” Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former chief scientific officer and vice president at Pfizer, was also bold when he said that “if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the world’s population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it. It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this [COVID vaccine] will be used for massive-scale depopulation.” Yeadon has launched a petition in Europe along with Wolfgang Wodarg which requests a stay order to suspend all clinical trials involving COVID/SARS-CoV-2 until a study design is produced which addresses the significant safety concerns raised.

One of the issues revolves around the protein syncytin-1, an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy. As I have documented, there is no SARS-CoV-2, so therefore there is no “spike protein”however, putting that aside for a moment, there is a striking similarity between human syncytins and the alleged SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (even if it is a digital or theoretical model). The significance of this is that antibodies against the alleged SARS-CoV-2 spike protein also act like anti-syncytin antibodies. Therefore, if you get the COVID “vaccine” that induces you into making these antibodies, they could attack and destroy your body’s natural syncytin. For pregnant women, this would prevent the formation of a placenta, thus rending vaccinated women infertile.

What Exactly Are the COVID Vaxxed Being Programmed to Do or Become?

We are in the middle of a giant human experiment. No one knows exactly how this is going to turn out. Keep these quotes in mind from the top brass at Moderna:

“mRNA is like software. You can just turn the crank and get a lot of products going into development.”

– Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel

“So if you could change that … if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out, that has profound implications for everything, from the flu to cancer … We are actually hacking the software of life.”

– Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks

What exactly are the COVID vaxxed being programmed to do or become?

Some believe the New World Order (NWO) only wants to kill people and bring down the population of “useless eaters” up to a certain point. After that point (which I assume would be a certain ratio where they calculate they can easily squash any would-be future rebellion), they are more interested in having people around under their control than dead (remember Brzezinski talking about killing vs controlling?); in other words, they want human slaves. This will not be the old-fashioned idea of slavery (people in ball and chain carrying logs and doing hard labor). The slaves of the future will be technological slaves, programmed to love their servitude as Aldous Huxley predicted. If the NWO manipulators get their way, these technological slaves will be barely human, having had their genetics continuously modified to serve the ruling elite.

Final Thoughts
    The Covid Vaccine Is an Integral Part of “The Great Reset”
    Women bleeding uncontrollably. 10-year-old girls who have never had a period suddenly getting their first period. Menopausal women suddenly bleeding again. This COVID not-vaccine is clearly targeting and wreaking havoc with our reproductive systems. Since this phenomenon is so new, all we can do at this stage is gather data and ask questions. Who knows the exact mechanism by which the COVID vaxxed are causing unvaccinated people to suffer these strange effects? In closing, I will say that I would not be surprised if it turns out that the COVID not-vaccine, by virtue of re-wiring people’s genetic code, is also affecting their physical and energetic fields. Since we live in a holographic universe, this alteration or disruption in the field may be affecting people close by via resonance or frequency, firstly at an invisible level, which later manifests in a disruption on a denser visible level.

source:
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/unvacc...vaxxed/5743796

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Eva2 (2nd May 2021), fifi (1st May 2021), gord (30th April 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), Journeyman (1st May 2021), lisalu (1st May 2021), mountain_jim (1st May 2021), onawah (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), Sérénité (1st May 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Hi Ratszinger, I think it's very ok that we have a debate over the Vax but maybe we don't have to get emotional about it. You believe what you believe for reasons, so do we. We are not fear mongering. Same with you, we are caring people, feel we should share with people what we believe is true, and help people make their decisions on hearing both sides of the story.

I remembered when I studied my subject Evidence-based Research at uni, there's one very unnoticeable sentence in the very beginning chapter saying that things we can't prove a causal link doesn't mean there's no one, we just can't prove it yet. This is very important to hold in mind before any student begin their research study, but IMO it's not been emphasized enough.

Even if you think the evidence is not enough to support specific conclusions Exomatrix TV listed above, the number of vax injuries happened already is big enough to make people become vigilant. It's about life and death. It surely deserves a good debate. And we both mean good. So don't have to feel upset.
    Last edited by LJY; 30th April 2021 at 23:34.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LJY For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Delight (30th April 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), Journeyman (1st May 2021), lisalu (1st May 2021), onawah (1st May 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), uzn (1st May 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by LJY (here)
    Hi Ratszinger, I think it's very ok that we have a debate over the Vax but maybe we don't have to get emotional about it. You believe what you believe for reasons, so do we. We are not fear mongering. Same with you, we are caring people, feel we should share with people what we believe is true, and help people make their decisions on hearing both sides of the story.

I remembered when I studied my subject Evidence-based Research at uni, there's one very unnoticeable sentence in the very beginning chapter saying that things we can't prove a causal link doesn't mean there's no one, we just can't prove it yet. This is very important to hold in mind before any student begin their research study, but IMO it's not been emphasized enough.

Even if you think the evidence is not enough to support specific conclusions Exomatrix TV listed above, the number of vax injuries happened already is big enough to make people become vigilant. It's about life and death. It surely deserves a good debate. And we both mean good. So don't have to feel upset.
    I am not emotional okay! I never got upset over any of this I simply voiced my opinion that what people are falling for is sad. You may not be fear mongering but those starting these sinister plans and developments against the masses are and certainly have used that on the masses in the past. It is very important to remember there is a concerted effort to jab everyone and this thread to me seems to be supporting getting the vaccine. Like it's saying, go get it now so you don't have 'fertility problems' and people get scared so they rush right out to get the shot now that they were hesitant on or about before. I don't think we should be getting this jab that is my thoughts.

IT seems to me like last time when I was getting chased off this forum by those no longer liking my comments, commenting negatively because of my feelings on Simon Parks when I told everyone what I saw and they ran me off this forum practically showing me the door. Just like some suggesting tonight to me to "Take a break" they said! Yeah okay fine. You all don't really want alternate thought you want to move it out because it doesn't fit. So consider me moved out at this point in time. I am not posting here again because now I'm upset. It is not debate when one opinion is shunned okay that is closing the mind to alternate thought and if that is what you all want fine I gladly give it to you I'll just go back to reading and leave you all to your crisis.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 1st May 2021 at 08:27.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

janette (1st May 2021), JohanB (1st May 2021), Journeyman (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

I think it's very ok that we have a debate over the Vax
    This is half a mods note and half a personal one.

Yes, it has to be very okay. Regarding the topic of this thread (which is a question: Can a 'vaccinated' person pass on a jab ingredient to an unvaccinated person?), even those in the public domain who are deeply concerned and who are highly qualified microbiologists or immunologists state that they don't know for sure, can't specify a mechanism, but feel there's cause to suspect that some kind of transmission is taking place.

That's simply good science: remaining open to the truth whatever it may be, gathering evidence (some of which is statistical at this stage), and discussing what might be going on based on what is and isn't known.

It may not be very smart for those of us who are NOT microbiologists (almost everyone on the forum!) to dismiss ideas out of hand based on nothing but personal belief.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (2nd May 2021), gord (1st May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Matthew (1st May 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd May 2021), mountain_jim (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), sllim11 (1st May 2021), uzn (1st May 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021), Yoda (1st May 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

...this thread to me seems to be supporting getting the vaccine. Like it's saying, go get it now so you don't have 'fertility problems' and people get scared so they rush right out to get the shot now that they were hesitant on or about before...
    Actually, it was meant to try and establish if those of us who do not wish to take the jabs, might be at risk of being exposed to some of its ingredients via those who have taken it. I would have thought anyone who does not trust these concoctions would want to know of such a possibility.

And if anything, if it is the case, it would be a counter argument to the ones made by the pro experimental jabbers, that taking the jab is 'for the protection of those around them' and the ludicrous notion that the unvaxxed are the ones putting others at risk (hence the 'passports').

I cannot see how this could possibly be interpreted as an encouragement to go and take it to prevent fertility problems. If this phenomenon can be caused by simply being around a vaxxed person, doesn't this imply the vast impact to the body (including fertility issues) of one who has had the stuff injected?

This thread was not intended to cause confusion.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st May 2021 at 11:07. Reason: fixed quote attribution

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), gord (1st May 2021), happyuk (1st May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), lisalu (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), Victoria (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

...this thread to me seems to be supporting getting the vaccine.
    Of course it's not.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd May 2021), gord (1st May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), uzn (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021), Yoda (1st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

This article is a little sinister in tone, expect more of the same to follow, but what the authors haven't considered is that the way things are currently looking the 'unvaxxed' might be quite happy to find themselves shunned by the 'vaxxed'.

Quote It's Time to Start Shunning the Vaccine Hesitant; They're blocking COVID herd immunity.

Enough analysis of these human petri dishes. Everyone who wants a vaccine will soon have one, and proof should be required to work, play and travel.

Has-been rock star Ted Nugent told the world last week that he has COVID-19. Nugent’s announcement was an oddity because he previously called the viral pandemic a “leftist scam to destroy” former president Donald Trump. As I watched Nugent’s Facebook Live post, in which he repeatedly hocked up wads of phlegm and spit them to the ground, I got emotional when he described being so sick he thought he “was dying.” But when he trashed the COVID-19 vaccine and warned people against taking it, I realized that the emotion I was feeling was not empathy, it was anger.

For the better part of a year, as the coronavirus racked up hundreds of thousands of American deaths, the flickering light at the end of the tunnel was herd immunity — the antibody force-shield that comes when enough people have survived the illness or have been vaccinated against it. "Go get vaccinated, America," President Biden said in his speech to Congress this week, referring to the shot as "a dose of hope.”

Friends don't let friends spread COVID

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, suggested in December that if 75% to 85% of the population got vaccinated, we could reach herd immunity by June. And with herd immunity, we’d return to a measure of “normalcy,” meaning indoor dining, movie theaters and hugs.

But herd immunity is slipping away because a quarter of Americans are refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Dr. Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group recently said: “There is no eradication at this point, it’s off the table. …We as a society have rejected” herd immunity. Hmm, no! “We” have not rejected anything. A quarter of the country is ruining it for all of us.

It’s not just wacky former rockers who have put herd immunity out of reach. It is white evangelicals (45% say they won't get vaccinated). And it is Republicans (almost 50% are refusing the vaccine). In Texas, 59% of white Republicans have said “no” to the vaccine. You can slap the euphemism “vaccine hesitancy” on the problem, but in the end the G.O.P., and the children of G.O.D., are perpetuating a virus that is sickening and killing people in droves.

A big part of the problem stems from the cultish relationship many evangelicals and Republicans have with former President Donald Trump. They absorbed his endless efforts to downplay the danger of the virus and turn public health precautions into a political freedom movement. But the time for analyzing why these human petri dishes have chosen to ignore the medical science that could save them, and us, is over. We need a different strategy. I propose shunning.

Biden’s wildly successful vaccine rollout means that soon everyone who wants a vaccine will have one. When that happens, restaurants, movie theaters, gyms, barbers, airlines and Ubers should require proof of vaccination before providing their services.

And it shouldn’t stop there. Businesses should make vaccination a requirement for employment. A COVID outbreak can shut down a business and be financially devastating. And failure to enforce basic health and safety measures is not fair to employees who have to work in offices, factories, and stores where close contact is required. Things should get personal, too: People should require friends to be vaccinated to attend the barbeques and birthday parties they host.

Friends don’t let friends spread COVID.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...mn/4886673001/

Michael J. Stern | Opinion columnist

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Chip (1st May 2021), Eva2 (2nd May 2021), gord (1st May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), mountain_jim (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), s7e6e (1st May 2021), sllim11 (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ad-themselves/

The above link takes you to an interesting article published in the New Scientist back in August 2020, headline:

“We now have the technology to develop vaccines that spread themselves”

Here’s a small snippet;

Using wildlife vaccination to target other dangerous pathogens that circulate within bats and rodents – such as Ebola, Marburg, SARS and Lassa viruses – faces similar obstacles, which is compounded by the rapid population turnover and large population sizes of these animals.
    A possible solution is to create vaccines that spread themselves through an animal population.
    These “self-disseminating vaccines” can be developed in at least two ways. The conventional approach relies on applying a vaccine to the fur of captured animals and releasing them. When these animals return to their natural homes, social grooming results in the vaccine being ingested by other individuals, magnifying the level of immunity that can be achieved.
    This shows promise for reducing the threat of rabies transmitted to humans from vampire bats, for example.
    A more radical approach relies on inserting a small piece of the genome of the infectious disease agent into a benign virus that spreads naturally through the animal population. As this transmissible vaccine spreads from animal to animal, it immunises them against the target infectious disease, vastly increasing immunity within the animal population and reducing the risk of spillover to humans.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), mountain_jim (2nd May 2021), onawah (2nd May 2021), Operator (3rd May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), uzn (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

I am not emotional okay! I never got upset over any of this I simply voiced my opinion that what people are falling for is sad. You may not be fear mongering but those starting these sinister plans and developments against the masses are and certainly have used that on the masses in the past. It is very important to remember there is a concerted effort to jab everyone and this thread to me seems to be supporting getting the vaccine. Like it's saying, go get it now so you don't have 'fertility problems' and people get scared so they rush right out to get the shot now that they were hesitant on or about before. I don't think we should be getting this jab that is my thoughts.

IT seems to me like last time when I was getting chased off this forum by those no longer liking my comments, commenting negatively because of my feelings on Simon Parks when I told everyone what I saw and they ran me off this forum practically showing me the door. Just like some suggesting tonight to me to "Take a break" they said! Yeah okay fine. You all don't really want alternate thought you want to move it out because it doesn't fit. So consider me moved out at this point in time. I am not posting here again because now I'm upset. It is not debate when one opinion is shunned okay that is closing the mind to alternate thought and if that is what you all want fine I gladly give it to you I'll just go back to reading and leave you all to your crisis.
    Hi Ratzinger

I honesty thing there is a communication mix up going on here?
    Pretty much everyone on this thread is saying we DO believe the jab should be avoided and we agree that the evidence is mounting up to the fact IT IS causing fertility issues.

I just wanted to point this out as some times it’s easy to assume someone is disagreeing with you, when in fact you have the same outlook and opinion but you present it in a way that is neutral but is portrayed you are counter attacking someone’s opinion.

Please re read what people have said in response to you, I think you’ll find we’re all on the same page, just somewhere along the line it’s been misconstrued as evidence against what you’re saying when it’s actually evidence to back up what you are saying (that the jab is affecting fertility and is something to be wary about) 🕊

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Eva2 (1st May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), uzn (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I only recently started to read about possible transmission (shedding) from 'vaccine' recipients to others.
    I have an open mind and so am willing to entertain this possibility.

At first, it seems like a "back at ya" response to those who have been criticizing bare-faced CV spreaders.
    Ie. stay away from those who aren't wearing face masks.
    Oh yeah? Stay away from those who have been vaxxed! Take that!

Seriously though, with 1/3 (one in three) of the population in many countries who have received the 'jab',
    how is it practical on any level to avoid the vaxxed? Especially when you can't spot them (as you can the masked marauders).

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Eva2 (1st May 2021), gord (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Operator (3rd May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

This video is important.

Some takeaways..

- Lipid Nano Particles (in the jabs) easily pass into ALL parts of the body including the blood brain barrier, the heart, the lungs and other organs as well as the reproductive organs.

- It's Vaccine 'Transmission' not shedding. This is a bio-weapon. Targeting specific genotypes?

- Essential for the unjabbed to keep themselves healthy ....Vit D levels 80-100, Zinc 7-12, Collodial Silver used respectfully. They don't want us to know about HCQ/Ivermectin etc.

- Suggested cleanse after contact with a jabbed person... Organic detergent and Alfafal bath...then shower with peppermint soap, dispose of any contaminated clothes etc in a sealed bag.

- The point of lockdowns is simply to keep us apart, to keep us from coming together and resisting.

- Many women concerned about their bodies after contact with the jabbed.

- We now urgently need to come together in inspired action! No fear! This is our moment!!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jc3a5OZP6KFu/

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), atman (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), lisalu (1st May 2021), mountain_jim (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

You may not be fear mongering but those starting these sinister plans and developments against the masses are and certainly have used that on the masses in the past. It is very important to remember there is a concerted effort to jab everyone and this thread to me seems to be supporting getting the vaccine. Like it's saying, go get it now so you don't have 'fertility problems' and people get scared so they rush right out to get the shot now that they were hesitant on or about before. I don't think we should be getting this jab that is my thoughts.
    I am confused because IMO those of us on this thread are concerned that IN-fertility may result from the jab. Is that what YOU mean?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), gord (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), lisalu (1st May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

This was shared by onawah on the main Covid updates thread, but I think it also belongs here.

It's becoming fairly widely recognized outside of the closed world of the controlled mainstream that there seems to be a transmission problem that is all too real but not yet well understood.

This Infowars interview with Dr Carrie Madej is only partly about vaxxed—unvaxxed transmission, and goes to far more Orwellian places. But if even a portion of what Carrie Madej states is correct, there's very very big trouble brewing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lxuOoe5mbXco

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lxuOoe5mbXco

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2021), atman (1st May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Eva2 (2nd May 2021), gord (2nd May 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (1st May 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd May 2021), mountain_jim (2nd May 2021), onawah (2nd May 2021), pueblo (1st May 2021), syrwong (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021), Yoda (2nd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I only recently started to read about possible transmission (shedding) from 'vaccine' recipients to others.
    I have an open mind and so am willing to entertain this possibility.

At first, it seems like a "back at ya" response to those who have been criticizing bare-faced CV spreaders.
    Ie. stay away from those who aren't wearing face masks.
    Oh yeah? Stay away from those who have been vaxxed! Take that!

Seriously though, with 1/3 (one in three) of the population in many countries who have received the 'jab',
    how is it practical on any level to avoid the vaxxed? Especially when you can't spot them (as you can the masked marauders).
    When you can see energy and or Auras then you can see them quite clearly. It like in the movie "They live". Or in that case the empty and the full. By the way there were glasses one could buy in the 90s I think with wich everyone could see Auras. But they were taken out of business quite fast, super hard to get you hands on one these days:

That´s like in "They live".
    Last edited by uzn; 1st May 2021 at 22:19.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), mountain_jim (2nd May 2021), onawah (2nd May 2021), pueblo (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021), Yoda (2nd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

What is apparently needed, is to find a way to make sure that "they" (the unclean), are well separated from "us" (the clean). Perhaps "the shedders" could be identified by some kind of public marking, an arm band for instance, with such marking designating places they are allowed to be, not allowed to be, and when.

For public safety of course. This may even be a matter for Homeland Security here in the States.

Something like that anyway. Something must be done! They shouldn't continue being allowed to just flow about freely amongst us.
    Last edited by Gracy; 1st May 2021 at 23:01.

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Posted by Houman here, and copied to this thread.

~~~

On the transmission of the spike protein from vaccinated to unvaccinated
    and the spike protein producing an autoimmune attack

https://rumble.com/vg2s47-doctor-exp...ed-sheeps.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vdgly3

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (2nd May 2021), atman (2nd May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Chip (2nd May 2021), Eva2 (2nd May 2021), gord (2nd May 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd May 2021), holcaul (2nd May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), mountain_jim (2nd May 2021), onawah (2nd May 2021), pueblo (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021), Yoda (2nd May 2021)

34. Link to Post #178
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

(Reply to Gracy May's post)

Goodness no, there is enough division being created as it is already. But if some sort of vaxx transmission is going on, it is important to investigate that. I would not leave my partner because he has had the AZ jab, or avoid his brother and sister-in-law who have had the Pfizer, although I would for instance think twice now about taking them to see my pregnant niece for the time being, if faced with that choice. Most people who were allowed to make their own decision as to whether or not to have the jab, would have done so with the best intention, based on the information they had at the time. The key thing is informed consent, and without information this cannot exist.
    Last edited by Anna70; 2nd May 2021 at 01:21. Reason: To make it clearer which post I was replying to.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd May 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), pueblo (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

36. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The people who desperately need to be challenged are not on this forum, the people who need to be confronted and slapped across the head (figuratively speaking) with information and alternative medical opinion do not debate, or get involved with the complexities of this Project Avalon, unfortunately the folks who make up the ranks of 'ordinary people' are being directed away from 'Conspiracy Theorists' and 'Internet People' as Boris Johnson termed them: very recently he stated that he is aware that 'internet people' disagree with him and his government, and his SAGE organisation, but that he had to adopt the most conservative approach to ensure public safety!
    The people who believe Boris are the ones we need to reach.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Anna70 (2nd May 2021), avid (2nd May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), happyuk (5th May 2021), Harmony (2nd May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), jaybee (2nd May 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd May 2021), pueblo (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    The people who desperately need to be challenged are not on this forum, the people who need to be confronted and slapped across the head (figuratively speaking) with information and alternative medical opinion do not debate, or get involved with the complexities of this Project Avalon, unfortunately the folks who make up the ranks of 'ordinary people' are being directed away from 'Conspiracy Theorists' and 'Internet People' as Boris Johnson termed them: very recently he stated that he is aware that 'internet people' disagree with him and his government, and his SAGE organisation, but that he had to adopt the most conservative approach to ensure public safety!
    The people who believe Boris are the ones we need to reach.

Re. the last sentence... definitely

Presumably Boris's 'Internet People' are in his mind... a completely different group from the Main Stream Media People...the ones who are captured and held in the propaganda zone... (and who also, as has been speculated, might be influenced by subliminal messaging..)

So sharing information.. off the Internet and into other areas is a must and urgent..

Just a couple of ideas - printing off / photocopying useful articles and pinning them up in public places --- putting them under windscreen wipers of parked cars --- sending them through the post to random addresses ....

There are many ideas that could be put into operation by 'Internet People'

Presenting useful info to people (anonymously to strangers) could be more productive at the moment than trying to talk about it - conversations aren't easy for both parties who disagree, because all sorts of things get stirred up emotionally because of the high levels of brainwashing - it's like the difference between a text and a phone call... a text is less intrusive and can be dealt with by the recipient when they want to or have the head space... a conversation puts people on the spot but a printed communication can be looked at without any pressure... (or scrunched up and thrown in the bin )

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anna70 (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Brigantia (2nd May 2021), happyuk (5th May 2021), janette (2nd May 2021), Pam (2nd May 2021), pueblo (2nd May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), uzn (2nd May 2021), wondering (3rd May 2021), XelNaga (12th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast