+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aha - Covid. Biden. Crypto - A potential ker-ching moment...?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,032 times in 644 posts

Default Aha - Covid. Biden. Crypto - A potential ker-ching moment...?

So, if Microsoft & Bill Gates filed a patent… HERE

for a cryptocurrency implant into the human body to convert physical activity into a cryptocurrency

and

if China (with the largest population and the potential to 'manage' mining of oodles of cryptocurrency from their population for trading on the new financial market) - Are they going to be also manufacturing (or have a major interest in said Chip) to fit the global population…?

Would it make sense to get their man in place in the whitehouse in the USA by his foreign paymasters to start issuing executive orders to manipulate and control the population of the USA to destroy the wealth and freedom of "free" entrepreneurs and "voters" and to enable the rollout (and manufacture) of said implants by way of a cover story to get the public wanting what’s being proposed whilst ensuring that the FBI does nothing with the incriminating evidence on his son's laptop?

If a global recession were to hit that were to cause a global financial “reset” a solution would have to be found from somewhere…

But what if there was an entrepreneurial american who wanted to be free and continue living the american dream to make his country great again (and not a foreign power or paymaster) and to his dollars the old fashioned way of buying, selling and trading real goods and services...
    ...and he happened to be president of the USA - would that upset the master plan?

Now what if we threw in a smokescreen (but a soft trial to see if the populous would do as they're directed) into the mix - a covid pandemic which could be viewed as a distraction, that killed thousands/millions across the globe, could it be argued that those who benefit (from people mining and creating cryptocurrency from their physical activity) have an interest in ensuring that the population needs to be fit for purpose – creating and sustaining the wealth of the individuals attempting (and appear to be succeeding) in bringing about global change at an unprecedented level that will impact every single person on the planet.

For me, that puts a NEW spin on the old Tolstoy quote...

"Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal - that there is no human relation between master and slave."

looks like there might just be a significant and mission critical "human relation" to money and slavery going forwards based on what's happening in the world today and in recent months.

What do you reckon...? Way off base or something to muse about over a coffee...?
    Last edited by scotslad; 23rd January 2021 at 14:38.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Anchor (24th January 2021), aoibhghaire (24th January 2021), Baby Steps (23rd January 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2021), Blastolabs (23rd January 2021), chrifri (23rd January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), Creedence (24th January 2021), CurEus (23rd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2021), Franny (24th January 2021), Gemma13 (23rd January 2021), Gwin Ru (24th January 2021), Hym (23rd January 2021), I should cocoa (23rd January 2021), Ioneo (23rd January 2021), Jayke (23rd January 2021), Lefty Dave (23rd January 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), onawah (23rd January 2021), palehorse (23rd January 2021), pueblo (23rd January 2021), ramus (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021), selinam (23rd January 2021), shadowstalker (23rd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2021), Tintin (23rd January 2021), toppy (23rd January 2021), yelik (23rd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Aha - Covid. Biden. Crypto - A potential ker-ching moment...?

Yes, I agree. Although I am not schooled in finances & money markets, it is easy to see the relationship you are explaining.

Another layer to all of this I have been pondering; the hidden PTB is manipulating China and allowing them to think that they could be the new world rulers, all the time though, the PTB in the background keep silent control and laugh at everyone.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Franny (24th January 2021), scotslad (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,032 times in 644 posts

I suspect others may have their own thoughts too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Franny (24th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Collapsing the global economy is a required part of the big "plan". (great reset / NWO)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 24th January 2021 at 03:11.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

scotslad (24th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Collapsing the global economy is a required part if the big "plan". (great reset / NWO)
    It is actually part of any plan for progress along a path that is more benevolent. So, it is toast either way.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th January 2021), meat suit (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), scotslad (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Collapsing the global economy is a required part if the big "plan". (great reset / NWO)
    It is actually part of any plan for progress along a path that is more benevolent. So, it is toast either way.
    True enough, but somehow I'm not generally trusting those in power have the best of intentions in the world they want to create. It may well end up for the best in the long end, but that path looks to me like one our rulers start with their intentions on keeping their "rule", fail at, we endure things becoming excessively turbulent, then gets rebuilt for the better.

I do believe that better ways will prevail, at least for me and what I choose to put my attention and actions into. It just hurts to see so many others get so caught up a process that they cannot influence.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

scotslad (24th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I heard about crypto first when I started playing with computers and since then it is more or less part of my life, in 2000 something I came in contact with some materials that was some sort a shock to me and since then I have been researching these things, but not really into it, anyway here is a list of talks, emails, manifestos and other things people were talking in the past and most of it made through the time and became some sort of reality today!

Alexander Chislenko was called "Sasha" by the community, a Russian AI theorist and transhumanist, died in may of 2000, he wrote about what we are seeing unfolding today, this article http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/mindage.html from 1995 say something.

DNA/RNA Vaccines and pharmaceuticals from 1997
    http://extropians.weidai.com/extropians.4Q97/2371.html
    and... today we got CRISPR to editing/altering DNA sequences, and it is available for perhaps a hundred bucks on alibaba!

Wei Dai computer scientist released in 1998 the `b-money` protocol as been "anonymous, distributed electronic cash system" and then later the creator(s) of bitcoin mentioned bmoney protocol, also `hashcash` created in 1997 by Adam Back is part of the today bitcoin mining function.

"Arise, you have nothing to lose but your barbed wire fences!"
    May crypto manifesto from 1994
    https://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/cla...manifesto.html

"*Big Brother is dead. The only serious likelihood of his resurrection lies in reaction to the chaos and disintegration that an era of Little Brothers might bring."
    *Big Brother the symbol in George Orwell's dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four
    https://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/cla...le-brother.txt

Infowar and Disinformation: From the Pentagon to the Net
    "In 1967, a satire was published under the title "Report From Iron Mountain on the Possibility and Desirability of Peace." This analysis soberly reflected, in think-tank style, on the importance to society of waging war. Leonard Lewin, who pretended that the secret report was leaked and did not claim authorship until five years later, argued forcefully that war provides a type of social and psychological glue, without which society cannot function."
    https://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/cla...dt-infowar.txt

Interesting information about anonymous networks
    Between 1995 and 2006 Back and Zack were working on a software called Cebolla (which means Onion), 95 was the time researches at US Naval research lab created the Onion Router, in 2006 it became officially Tor project for public users. The entire idea of anonymity integrated with networks goes back to the 90's. There is quite a few projects doing the same thing, freenet comes to mind..

In order to understand what it is all about, we have to go back to Principia Cybernetica, here follow a little introduction http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/INTRO.html
    To create this "artificial world" they are working so hard, and erase humankind memories of who they really are, injecting some high doses of "Principia Cybernetica" into humanity, there will be a time that we will be living in "domes" or something "smart cities", with no exterior contact with the wild natural world, I can imagine all the stories they will "educate" the new generations of humans. it is really critical to understand what they are doing right now, soon or later it will all change. It remember me the movie called Logan's Run.

Was thinking about farming human clones for labor purposes, since they can't change the original human and they know that very well, but it seems to not be cost-effective. My take here, vaccines will fail and soon they will come up with another option, I strongly believe some vaccines (not all) were created to help exterminate the weak first (they have many vectors of attack, but vaccines seems to work so damn well), since the strong won't allow that to happen to themselves, they will always have resistance, robotics are the next things coming to a desperate option to replace humans.
    What is more cost-effective Robots or Clone?

Things like this one -->> http://www.churchofvirus.org/answers.html is online since 2004.

Now put it all together include the "missing parts", that's us in 2021.

This is NOT new or "planted" information, I myself have copies of these pages, some from the 90's as well the algorithms created that time, some of these documents are not online anymore, others are available on web archives and Usenet.

Look at those scientists that developed some very important contributions for humanity, some of them were to mean that they end up dead (murdered) by these elites, once they get what they want and have a way to reproduce that technology then the real brain behind it is completely useless and expendable. Tesla come to mind.

Frankly let me ask, why do they hate us too much? Answer if you will.
    Last edited by palehorse; 24th January 2021 at 13:43.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Gwin Ru (24th January 2021), Mercedes (24th January 2021), scotslad (24th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    I heard about crypto first when I started playing with computers and since then it is more or less part of my life, in 2000 something I came in contact with some materials that was some sort a shock to me and since then I have been researching these things, but not really into it, anyway here is a list of talks, emails, manifestos and other things people were talking in the past and most of it made through the time and became some sort of reality today!

Alexander Chislenko was called "Sasha" by the community, a Russian AI theorist and transhumanist, died in may of 2000, he wrote about what we are seeing unfolding today, this article http://www.lucifer.com/~sasha/mindage.html from 1995 say something.

and... today we got CRISPR to editing/altering DNA sequences, and it is available for perhaps a hundred bucks on alibaba!

Wei Dai computer scientist released in 1998 the `b-money` protocol as been "anonymous, distributed electronic cash system" and then later the creator(s) of bitcoin mentioned bmoney protocol, also `hashcash` created in 1997 by Adam Back is part of the today bitcoin mining function.

"*Big Brother is dead. The only serious likelihood of his resurrection lies in reaction to the chaos and disintegration that an era of Little Brothers might bring."

"In 1967, a satire was published under the title "Report From Iron Mountain on the Possibility and Desirability of Peace." This analysis soberly reflected, in think-tank style, on the importance to society of waging war. Leonard Lewin, who pretended that the secret report was leaked and did not claim authorship until five years later, argued forcefully that war provides a type of social and psychological glue, without which society cannot function."

Between 1995 and 2006 Back and Zack were working on a software called Cebolla (which means Onion), 95 was the time researches at US Naval research lab created the Onion Router, in 2006 it became officially Tor project for public users. The entire idea of anonymity integrated with networks goes back to the 90's. There is quite a few projects doing the same thing, freenet comes to mind..

In order to understand what it is all about, we have to go back to Principia Cybernetica, here follow a little introduction http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/INTRO.html
    To create this "artificial world" they are working so hard, and erase humankind memories of who they really are, injecting some high doses of "Principia Cybernetica" into humanity, there will be a time that we will be living in "domes" or something "smart cities", with no exterior contact with the wild natural world, I can imagine all the stories they will "educate" the new generations of humans. it is really critical to understand what they are doing right now, soon or later it will all change. It remember me the movie called Logan's Run.

Was thinking about farming human clones for labor purposes, since they can't change the original human and they know that very well, but it seems to not be cost-effective. My take here, vaccines will fail and soon they will come up with another option, I strongly believe some vaccines (not all) were created to help exterminate the weak first (they have many vectors of attack, but vaccines seems to work so damn well), since the strong won't allow that to happen to themselves, they will always have resistance, robotics are the next things coming to a desperate option to replace humans.

Things like this one -->> http://www.churchofvirus.org/answers.html is online since 2004.

This is NOT new or "planted" information, I myself have copies of these pages, some from the 90's as well the algorithms created that time, some of these documents are not online anymore, others are available on web archives and Usenet.

Look at those scientists that developed some very important contributions for humanity, some of them were to mean that they end up dead (murdered) by these elites, once they get what they want and have a way to reproduce that technology then the real brain behind it is completely useless and expendable. Tesla come to mind.

according to Jaquline Hobbs 'Oracle Girl' there is another species on this planet. it is partly synthetic and what is is left of its genome, is failing. the species lives and has always lived underground the earth in parallel with us. approx 3% of our genes are theirs.
    in a nut shell, they have infiltrated much of our ruling classes via clones and hybrids. we are basically farmed by them. they dont like us and want to move back to the surface once they have created a new hybrid species as their incarnation platform. this current onslaught of bio weaponry is part of the operation. however there time is up and their takeover bid will fail. the rising frequency of the earth will not support them and their efforts.
    I highly recommend to view this purification for all the info: https://join.oraclegirl.org/product/...cy-beings-mp3/
    its £7.50 minimum donation, its worth it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eva2 (25th January 2021), Merkaba360 (24th January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021), scotslad (24th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Good question, palehorse. I've been trying to figure this out myself and I do have some personal experience in the hybridization of humans by ETs which I have documented in my books (free links below).

It is not important to me that people believe me or not. I can only tell my experiences in the memories I have recovered (since ETs block memories that eventually surface with time). For me, these memories are as real as any memories that I have.

I have been abducted by Grays many times this lifetime and in past lives and they routinely have extracted sperm from me for a hybrid race. They once had several hybrids (half-human, half-Gray) stand before me on a mothership and they told me (telepathically) that these were my children. I remember the Grays doing the same thing over fifteen thousand years ago. It appears that they can time travel so it does not mean they have been doing this for that length of time (but maybe so). I do not fully understand time travel paradoxes and the possibility of many, if not infinite, time lines. It boggles my mind.

I stopped doing my research about 1996 but abduction researcher David Jacobs reported more recently that the Grays had perfected their hybrid humans to the extent that they looked just like normal humans. I have not verified that personally, though.

My son also reported seeing and walking past a clone of my second wife and myself 26 years ago. I have personally seen Grays appear to shape shift. However, it is a form of mind control which I have termed "telepathic hypnosis", and they are not really shape shifting. Former MKUltra victim Cathy O'Brien reported George Bush, Sr shape shifting into a reptilian in front of her. I asked her if it was real shape shifting, a hologram or a result of her MKUltra mind control. She said she did not know.

I have had personal experience with the Anunnaki as it relates to secret societies, the Great Pyramid and the satanic, blood-letting, Masonic-style rituals that were performed therein some 3,200 plus years ago.

So even with all the above stated personal experience I cannot say for certain who these people are and why they are obsessed in controlling us in "1984" style.

My one takeaway from all of this is that the "cabal" as they are often now called do not act like humans. Maybe they are just sociopathic humans that have accepted the satanic, secret society programming. Maybe they are hybrids. Maybe they are ETs. I do not know. I try to keep an open mind, though, and consider all possibilities. From my own experiences it appears to me that ETs are the hidden ones behind the plan to integrate electronic control with our biological bodies via wi fi, chemtrails, vaccines, toxic food, etc.

I believe that the ultimate future of this planet rests upon the shoulders of We the People and not the cabal. It appears that they have a rule that we must consent to their control. Therefore, the answer is not to consent and restore the basic human rights principles to all Earth inhabitants that are embedded in the US Constitution and especially the Bill of Rights, Article 13: Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Unfortunately, most people "volunteer" by using a cell phone which requires a human identity tracking number such as the social security number in the US. See US Code, Title 42, Section 666. However, I'm not sure how to convince people to smash their smart phones and stop using their identity numbers. It can be done, but it is very difficult to do in the modern world. But we have to stop volunteering for the traps that have been set by the controllers, whomever and whatever they are.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 24th January 2021 at 21:22.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

meat suit (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), palehorse (25th January 2021), scotslad (24th January 2021), sunflower (24th January 2021), wondering (24th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

Good question, palehorse. I've been trying to figure this out myself and I do have some personal experience in the hybridization of humans by ETs which I have documented in my books (free links below).

It is not important to me that people believe me or not. I can only tell my experiences in the memories I have recovered (since ETs block memories that eventually surface with time). For me, these memories are as real as any memories that I have.

I have been abducted by Grays many times this lifetime and in past lives and they routinely have extracted sperm from me for a hybrid race. They once had several hybrids (half-human, half-Gray) stand before me on a mothership and they told me (telepathically) that these were my children. I remember the Grays doing the same thing over fifteen thousand years ago. It appears that they can time travel so it does not mean they have been doing this for that length of time (but maybe so). I do not fully understand time travel paradoxes and the possibility of many, if not infinite, time lines. It boggles my mind.

I stopped doing my research about 1996 but abduction researcher David Jacobs reported more recently that the Grays had perfected their hybrid humans to the extent that they looked just like normal humans. I have not verified that personally, though.

My son also reported seeing and walking past a clone of my second wife and myself 26 years ago. I have personally seen Grays appear to shape shift. However, it is a form of mind control which I have termed "telepathic hypnosis", and they are not really shape shifting. Former MKUltra victim Cathy O'Brien reported George Bush, Sr shape shifting into a reptilian in front of her. I asked her if it was real shape shifting, a hologram or a result of her MKUltra mind control. She said she did not know.

I have had personal experience with the Anunnaki as it relates to secret societies, the Great Pyramid and the satanic, blood-letting, Masonic-style rituals that were performed therein some 3,200 plus years ago.

So even with all the above stated personal experience I cannot say for certain who these people are and why they are obsessed in controlling us in "1984" style.

My one takeaway from all of this is that the "cabal" as they are often now called do not act like humans. Maybe they are just sociopathic humans that have accepted the satanic, secret society programming. Maybe they are hybrids. Maybe they are ETs. I do not know. I try to keep an open mind, though, and consider all possibilities. From my own experiences it appears to me that ETs are the hidden ones behind the plan to integrate electronic control with our biological bodies via wi fi, chemtrails, vaccines, toxic food, etc.

I believe that the ultimate future of this planet rests upon the shoulders of We the People and not the cabal. It appears that they have a rule that we must consent to their control. Therefore, the answer is not to consent and restore the basic human rights principles to all Earth inhabitants that are embedded in the US Constitution and especially the Bill of Rights, Article 13: Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Unfortunately, most people "volunteer" by using a cell phone which requires a human identity tracking number such as the social security number in the US. See US Code, Title 42, Section 666. However, I'm not sure how to convince people to smash their smart phones and stop using their identity numbers. It can be done, but it is very difficult to do in the modern world. But we have to stop volunteering for the traps that have been set by the controllers, whomever and whatever they are.

Hi TrumanCash, thank you very much to share it.
    These questions without answer, I thought about it in the past, I am thinking about it now but still no answers, but anyway I am not going to lose any sleep because of that.
    I heard about what you are saying some time ago, but never ever give a proper thought on that, maybe now is the time to learn more about it, because as you said about your son and your second wife I did have some weird experience a while ago, it was shocking actually, I saw a dead friend here in Asia, when I tried to come close he went away and got inside a car, but I gave a good look at him and was a copy of my friend, I do not know how to explain, of course wasn't my friend, he died, but could it be his clone? I've seen people very similar plenty of times, but this case it was a perfect copy, even the hair was the same, except that he was wearing a suit and my friend never used a suit.
    Well I will take a look at your books, appreciate you are sharing your personal experience with Greys, I had never been abducted but I came in contact with a creature in the woods once and it was not human being for sure, I can feel you.

Thnaks again.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

mountain_jim (27th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), TrumanCash (25th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread