+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USA Inc. Bankrupt Docs! Are we now witnessing history?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,084 times in 3,096 posts

Default USA Inc. Bankrupt Docs! Are we now witnessing history?

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), greybeard (23rd January 2021), Journeyman (25th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: USA Inc. Bankrupt Docs! Are we now witnessing history?

Well, whoever put that document together can't spell.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (24th January 2021), Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), Ioneo (23rd January 2021), Journeyman (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Nick Matkin (23rd January 2021), Yoda (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Indeed. Just because it says "The Whitehouse" doesn't mean it's from the Whitehouse.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021), magicmanx (31st January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Indeed. Just because it says "The Whitehouse" doesn't mean it's from the Whitehouse.
    True, but english has been bashed about. Another "tell" might be that as this is representing a court document, I have seen more complicated legal speech when people are arguing over $100.00, never mind the total that this would amount to. I would expect things to be better defined.

Also, would they use the term American People? I am American. What about all of the South "American People"?
    Last edited by Patient; 23rd January 2021 at 22:17.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), Journeyman (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), TargeT (24th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

True, but english has been bashed about. Another "tell" might be that as this is representing a court document, I have seen more complicated legal speech when people are arguing over $100.00, never mind the total that this would amount to. I would expect things to be better defined.

Also, would they use the term American People? I am American. What about all of the South "American People"?
    This is an utterly bogus document. Please don’t keep being fooled by this type of distracting, diverting and deceptive nonsense. (Same goes for the crap coming out of the mouth of “Buffalo Horn Man” that appears in a video on another thread. Charlie Ward, Simone Parks and others too.)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), fifi (24th January 2021), Gracy (23rd January 2021), Journeyman (25th January 2021), Kalamos (26th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Strat (24th January 2021), sunflower (31st January 2021), TargeT (24th February 2021), TomKat (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

This is an utterly bogus document. Please don’t keep being fooled by this type of distracting, diverting and deceptive nonsense. (Same goes for the crap coming out of the mouth of “Buffalo Horn Man” that appears in a video on another thread. Charlie Ward, Simone Parks and others too.)
    Yes the thought had crossed my mind but for what gain and reason would someone go out of their way and print this document.

Puzzled...no worries I’ll dig a little further.

Viking
    Choose well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021), Satori (23rd January 2021), TargeT (24th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Not to sound butt-kissy, but I'm glad you're a member here. You cut through BS like a knife through butter.
    Last edited by Strat; 24th January 2021 at 00:59.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th January 2021), gord (24th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Satori (24th January 2021), TargeT (24th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

The Municipal United States is indeed bankrupt.
    For more info go to https://searchannavonreitz.com/
    Type in the search term "bankrupt".
    Any article by Anna Von Reitz mentioning that word will show up.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony
    genevieve

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Some here ....the Marshall report

USA Inc. Bankrupt: No More IRS, Where's POTUS? || The Marshall Report

Source: The Marshall Report | By Dianne Marshall

January 24, 2021

USA INC. BANKRUPT – NO MORE IRS! WHERE’S POTUS?

This is fantastic news. It appears the citizens of the Republic of the United States of America, based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, is no longer indebted to the service of the Corporation known as The UNITED STATES. And if so, we are no longer indebted to the taxation, any and all financial corporate agreements and demands, for on May 4, 2020, the UNITED STATES, INC. filed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

It sure looks like we are going back on the gold standard!

Link with further reading

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...rs-wheres.html

Viking
    Choose well.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), greybeard (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th February 2021), One (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Some here ....the Marshall report

USA Inc. Bankrupt: No More IRS, Where's POTUS? || The Marshall Report

Source: The Marshall Report | By Dianne Marshall

January 24, 2021

USA INC. BANKRUPT – NO MORE IRS! WHERE’S POTUS?

This is fantastic news. It appears the citizens of the Republic of the United States of America, based on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, is no longer indebted to the service of the Corporation known as The UNITED STATES. And if so, we are no longer indebted to the taxation, any and all financial corporate agreements and demands, for on May 4, 2020, the UNITED STATES, INC. filed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

It sure looks like we are going back on the gold standard!

Link with further reading

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...rs-wheres.html

Viking
    Read the post in the link carefully. Drill down some too if you like.

Among other things, the author(s) does not claim the "information" is accurate. Rather the author(s) claims to have trust in those who provided the "information" and then against the backdrop of not being able to trust anyone in a position of authority to tell us the truth and do the right thing, we are to draw our own "reasonable assumptions" (sic) from our research. OK. No argument there, except to my mind assumptions are of less value than reasonable inferences.

Further, 12 USC Sec. 95 (a), which is cited in the link, is completely inapplicable to the point being advanced in the link. That statute gives the POTUS during time of war certain emergency powers with respect to regulation of member banks of the federal reserve system, including transactions involving gold and silver, and appears to amend or supplement the Trading with the Enemy Act. Over the years several EOs have been issued seeking to carry out this statute. The statute gives a "U.S. Federal Person" no authority.

And what is: a "Pre-paid Non-Obligatory Commercial Debt Obligation Arrangement" (Also: How is something both "Non-obligatory" and an "Obligation"?), a "U.S. Federal Public Person", the "Public Policy on U.S. Debt", a "U.S. Public Debt Obligation", and a "Duly-Bound Commercial Business Entity"?

Further, how does a letter from a "U.S. Federal Public Person" serve as an "order" to any "Duly-Bound Commercial Business Entity" to do anything? What is the enforcement mechanism for such an order? What is this "Federal Prosecution to the fullest extent possible?" What is the penalty for disobedience of the "order" and who has the power to enforce it to "the fullest extent possible"? A court? What court?

So, having done additional research my "reasonable inference" is that this is more nonsense.

I get that people are desperately searching for answers. But far too many are trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th January 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Journeyman (26th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Reinhard (25th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), Strat (25th January 2021), TargeT (24th February 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

This was an interesting dig from 4chan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	uscorp.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	845.7 KB
ID:	45949  

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2021), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Satori (26th January 2021), Strat (26th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Thank you Journeyman.

I'm going to take an educated guess here and state that some or all iterations of these corporations was/is for the purpose of acting as the agent for service of process for other corporations. In the USA every corporation must have a person, whether an individual or a "corporate person", who/that exists for the sole purpose of receiving all legal notices for the corporations for which the person serves as agent. Hence, "agent for service of process".

Documents that are typically served on the agent for service of process are complaints and summonses, but include all manner of legal documents that are required by law to be served on a corporations as part of due process and notice requirements.

The "principal" in the relationship is the various corporations for which the "agent" is the agent for service of process, and this agent has been designated in the articles of corporation for each corporation, as amended. For corporations operating under a state and federal charter, such as municipal corporations, the Secretary of State is typically the agent for service of process.

It appears to me that some where along the way someone thought it was a good idea to incorporate and use some variation of United States, US, USA etc.... in the corporate name for the agent for service of process. At least this was done off and on for over 100 years. Also, even agents for service of process engage in the corporate shell game by changing corporate names and occasionally addresses.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2021), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), ClearWater (27th January 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Strat (26th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

'corporate shell game', love it...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Strat (26th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Journeyman.

I'm going to take an educated guess here and state that some or all iterations of these corporations was/is for the purpose of acting as the agent for service of process for other corporations. In the USA every corporation must have a person, whether an individual or a "corporate person", who/that exists for the sole purpose of receiving all legal notices for the corporations for which the person serves as agent. Hence, "agent for service of process".

Documents that are typically served on the agent for service of process are complaints and summonses, but include all manner of legal documents that are required by law to be served on a corporations as part of due process and notice requirements.

The "principal" in the relationship is the various corporations for which the "agent" is the agent for service of process, and this agent has been designated in the articles of corporation for each corporation, as amended. For corporations operating under a state and federal charter, such as municipal corporations, the Secretary of State is typically the agent for service of process.

It appears to me that some where along the way someone thought it was a good idea to incorporate and use some variation of United States, US, USA etc.... in the corporate name for the agent for service of process. At least this was done off and on for over 100 years. Also, even agents for service of process engage in the corporate shell game by changing corporate names and occasionally addresses.
    I'm relatively used to seeing convoluted chains of ownership from commercial contracts. It's a common ploy for tax reduction. What blew my mind was seeing one company 'Corporation Service Conpany' listed as an officer for over 1.8million companies, agent for 1.7m of them.

That is somewhat mind blowing.

Does that mean Corporation Service Company was fielding all processes for all those companies?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ClearWater (27th January 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Strat (26th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Journeyman.

I'm relatively used to seeing convoluted chains of ownership from commercial contracts. It's a common ploy for tax reduction. What blew my mind was seeing one company 'Corporation Service Conpany' listed as an officer for over 1.8million companies, agent for 1.7m of them.

That is somewhat mind blowing.

Does that mean Corporation Service Company was fielding all processes for all those companies?
    If it was/is the registered agent for service of process for each of them--and they were in fact corporations or another type of limited liability company, yes. (The name "Corporation Service Company" even uses the word "Service" I believe that word is used in the context of receiving "service" of process, that being a [legitimate] service, and perhaps the only service, CCC likely provides.)

It is not uncommon at all for a corporation to be created for the purpose of receiving service of process for other corporations, including LLCs, LLPs and other so-called limited liability organizations.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

ClearWater (27th January 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post)

Finance and economic expert Alasdair Macleod says watch interest rates and the U.S. dollar set the direction for the markets in 2021. Macleod explains, “You can see how, through interest rates, the future of the dollar is actually tied to the future of financial asset markets. If you get a pop in the bubble, and there is no doubt equity prices are wildly overvalued compared to the economic outlook. . . . Quite honestly, there is no alternative but for markets to correct very, very heavily. When that happens, you are going to have portfolio outflows out of the dollar. . . . The effect of that will be to take the dollar down along with financial asset prices. . . . We can get the collapse of the dollar happening very, very rapidly.”

Macleod says the money printing we are seeing now globally is on a scale and pace never seen in world history, and at the center of it all, is the U.S. and the new administration in Washington, D.C. Macleod says, “From last March until today, we can see a total of $8 trillion worth of QE (money printing) required to pay for all the programs, and that includes Biden’s

$1.9 trillion, which I know has not been authorized—yet. The figures are enormous. There is absolutely no way that the dollar can hold its value with that level of money printing. That’s just to deal with Covid. Biden also wants to finance green spending . . . . How much more spending on top of that goodness only knows. The thing is a mess, and it’s not just America. When I look at Europe . . . they are incompetent . . . and when you get an incompetent government like that, forget it. The Eurozone banks are on the verge of bankruptcy, I mean beyond insolvency. They are on the verge of bankruptcy. How do you handle a situation like that when you’ve got an incompetent bunch of bureaucrats at the top? This is going to happen, and I am surprised it hasn’t happened yet.”

Macleod warns to forget about the phony inflation figures pushed by governments. Real inflation will reset the price of everything. Macleod says, “The reality of the situation is the underlying rate of price inflation which means interest rates should be closer to10%. America is now accelerating the money printing at a phenomenal rate, which means everybody believing the inflation rate is 1.4% and governments can suppress interest rates forever . . . and governments can reset everything. The answer is no. There is a real crisis in the winds here. . . . The Biden Administration is likely to undermine the dollar more rapidly than if Trump got re-elected.”

Macleod says at some point, “You will get a stampede out of the dollar . . . . What the Fed has done is they have tied the future of financial assets with the currency. When one goes, they both go.”

Macleod also says the best protection for the common man for the financial turmoil the world is facing is to “have some sound money like physical gold and silver.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Alasdair Macleod, Head of Research for GoldMoney.com.

___
    https://usawatchdog.com/markets-will...sdair-macleod/

Viking
    Choose well.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

greybeard (31st January 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This seems to be doing the rounds....

Larry Johnson
    @2LarryJohnson7
    Coincidence: The US federal reserve payment system crashed, banks couldn’t transfer money. 9,000+ banks were effected by the blackout.

But y’all were distracted by Tiger Woods; Preparing for Great Reset they are.
    8:52 PM · Feb 24, 2021

Viking
    Choose well.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Journeyman (24th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th February 2021), mountain_jim (25th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    This seems to be doing the rounds....

Larry Johnson
    @2LarryJohnson7
    Coincidence: The US federal reserve payment system crashed, banks couldn’t transfer money. 9,000+ banks were effected by the blackout.

But y’all were distracted by Tiger Woods; Preparing for Great Reset they are.
    8:52 PM · Feb 24, 2021

Viking
    That's very interesting.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2021), greybeard (25th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th February 2021), mountain_jim (25th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread