+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hidden In Plain Sight And You Couldn't Get Any More Blatant!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Hidden In Plain Sight And You Couldn't Get Any More Blatant!!

I've been revisiting some videos today (those which are left and not removed) about the UK 2012 Olympics ceremony and what appears to have so many parallels with today's Covid situation.

Somehow, through my searching, this video popped up which is an opening ceremony for a train tunnel - Gotthard Base Tunnel (I think in Switzerland).

Whatever happened to the twee little process of smashing a champagne bottle and cutting a ribbon?

Many of you may have seen this video before, but for those who haven't, I'm taken aback by the blatant, in-your-face satanic display of evil ritual!!! And look at the audience too!

I'm usually pretty ok at taking things in my stride and keeping it at arms length, but this horrifying ceremony has stopped me in my tracks!

Its so inappropriate - its not even about travel and trains, its about the enslavement of humanity IMHO

I really hope that by watching this stuff doesn't do anything to us. I'm assuming that if one is aware then it has no affect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-TK...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Bassplayer1; 25th January 2021 at 01:55. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th January 2021), Carmen (28th January 2021), David Trd1 (25th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2021), Franny (25th January 2021), Gwin Ru (25th January 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), Icare (25th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), justntime2learn (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), Lefty Dave (25th January 2021), Maknocktomb (25th January 2021), Maria777 (25th January 2021), Matthew (26th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), onawah (26th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), palehorse (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), ramus (26th January 2021), Reinhard (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021), toppy (25th January 2021), Tyy1907 (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Hidden In Plain Sight And You Couldn't Get Any More Blatant!!

Very strange indeed

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Bluegreen (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Yeah, I saw that and found it disgusting.

Another thing that really shocked me was what happened at the gastro summit in Sweden. Magnus Söderlund from the Stockholm School of Economics, made the suggestion that cannibalism could solve some of the problems.
    His talk was titled “Can You Imagine Eating Human Flesh?"
    According to an article in the New York Post Söderlund said on Swedish TV, “I’d have to say . . . I’d be open to at least tasting it.
    The seminar dealt with such topics as whether humans were too selfish to “live sustainably” — and whether cannibalism might be the solution.

I found a source where somebody wrote the interview down in English:

Here is a transcript:

Reporter: Why did you start to explore the possibility of eating human flesh?

Scientist: It’s a part of a series of different studies, exploring the limits of nontraditional types of food.

Reporter: Do you explore ways to eat food or do you explore our attitude towards eating certain types of food? Which are you most interested in?

Scientist: There are many taboos around eating human flesh and these are hard to break. I don’t think it’s going to be a big thing for people in the West and our generation. However, even though many people have this taboo around it and think it is extremely weird and gross, it’s important to explore why some people don’t want to do certain things. It’s a study about things humans avoid doing.

Reporter: Why do many of us react strongly to the idea of eating human flesh in order to save the planet?

Scientist: The first thing is that the person who is going to be eaten has to be already dead; that’s the normal thing when you eat people. To kill people in general is taboo even though others do it and it has been done for a long time. The other taboo is that you shouldn’t defile the dead body. I think we have a harder time breaking the second taboo than the first one. People in general are a bit conservative when it comes to eating certain foods that we are not used to. And all these taboos make it difficult for those who want to get into the human flesh industry.

Reporter: You don’t believe this is going to be a big thing like eating insects, which many famous chefs is a good way to go about tackling climate change?

Scientist: Insects are not very popular to eat in the West. Two billion people eat insects but they are not in the West. There are studies about how people looking at eating insects and very few think it’s exciting and want to try it. You have to think that eating human flesh would probably have a bigger gross factor. But if we have to turn every stone when it comes to the issues of climate change and sustainability, it’s important to awaken this question.
    https://wakeup-world.com/2019/10/17/...in-the-future/

I couldn't believe it. Some taboos just shouldn't be broken and the fact that there is even open talk about this, to me is a sign of a decaying society.
    It couldn't be more plain.
    It really couldn't get more blatant. Those are the kind of people we are dealing we.

If you understand Swedish, here is the interview:
    https://www.tv4.se/klipp/va/12496854...ns-manga-tabun

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Bluegreen (25th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th January 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), Matthew (26th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), Peace in Oz (25th January 2021), Reinhard (25th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The way the squash this madness is to forcefully invite the person advocating this practice to be the very first sacrafice.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), East Sun (25th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), selinam (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

And public taxes more than likely paid for it all !!!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maria777 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), ramus (26th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    I've been revisiting some videos today (those which are left and not removed) about the UK 2012 Olympics ceremony and what appears to have so many parallels with today's Covid situation.

Somehow, through my searching, this video popped up which is an opening ceremony for a train tunnel - Gotthard Base Tunnel (I think in Switzerland).

Whatever happened to the twee little process of smashing a champagne bottle and cutting a ribbon?

Many of you may have seen this video before, but for those who haven't, I'm taken aback by the blatant, in-your-face satanic display of evil ritual!!! And look at the audience too!

I'm usually pretty ok at taking things in my stride and keeping it at arms length, but this horrifying ceremony has stopped me in my tracks!

Its so inappropriate - its not even about travel and trains, its about the enslavement of humanity IMHO

I really hope that by watching this stuff doesn't do anything to us. I'm assuming that if one is aware then it has no affect.

I researched that one awhile back. The tunnel itself was possibly a project for TPTB and thus worthy of an opening ceremony that answered their 'spiritual' needs. Check out the Sedrun portal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porta_Alpina the portal has a pyramid look about it. There's access to the tunnel system. I wonder if it links to existing complex(es)? If there's a polar displacement or other ELE on the way as some believe, a complex under those mountains could be one of the safest places on earth to wait it out. Obviously a lot of the people that sit at the top of the pyramid live in that area. So the tunnel would give them fast access if required... Just a theory mind!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Brigantia (26th January 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,047 times in 645 posts

Doesn't Denver Airport have a lot of weird symbolism and art permanently on show to the public and somewhat blatant - too?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Brigantia (26th January 2021), gord (25th January 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), ramus (26th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Yes I remember at the time thinking WTF?

Mad depraved Lunatics rule.

vid point:1.43 applies to them.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Doesn't Denver Airport have a lot of weird symbolism and art permanently on show to the public and somewhat blatant - too?

Yes there's lot's of stuff there from the 'Bluecifer' horse to the the murals and statues in the terminals. It's also got a massive complex of underground tunnels. Colorado is home to the Pikes peak granite basolith, another good place to survive an ELE and perhaps Cheyenne Mountain will be the entrance point and Denver International will be the way TPTB reach it.

Normally it would be a difficult logistical exercise, but if everyone were locked down for some reason...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Brigantia (26th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

This is the real DEPRAVED VID OF THE OPENING, LUNATICS

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), Brigantia (26th January 2021), Eva2 (26th January 2021), greybeard (25th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the links.

It was a post Viking shared at the weekend referring to the Olympic Ceremony that prompted me to look at this stuff again.

I think for anyone we know who doesn't believe that Covid is being used against us needs to watch the opening ceremony. There is SO much about this which is truly wrong! I recall at the time feeling unpleasant.

Excuse my naivety but I'm concerned that when I see the nurses dancing in the ceremony and all the hospital beds etc and now I hear that nurses are filming themselves dancing in covid hospital wards and uploading to social media, are they unknowingly participating in a ritual that was invoked during the ceremony?

I even saw a logo for the Olympic Broadcasting company (I think that's what they were called) and it looks just like a vaccine syringe going into a cell!!! I can't seem to find it to share with you - I should have taken a screen shot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69vHwovgcI&t=2s

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Brigantia (26th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th January 2021), One (25th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's another example of the layered references that you often find in Masonic / Luciferian projects. The 'celebration' of the tunnel opening was called Gottardo 2016 and a quick web search showed Swiss watchmaker Mondaine was marking the occasion:

https://mondaine.com/blogs/news/the-...016-collection

Quote Originally commissioned in 1952, 120 trains traversed the Gotthard Base Tunnel guided by the legendary Ae6/6 locomotive, known by drivers as 'The Old Lady'. In homage to 'The Old Lady', the Mondaine Gottardo2016 stop2go timepieces feature bezels that have been punched from the driver's cab door of the Ae6/6 locomotive and meticulously mounted onto the watch case. The bezels have otherwise been left untouched to leave all of the original wear marks caused to the train's door since 1952, making each piece unique.
    'legendary Ae6/6 locomotive'

A =1st letter
    E = 5th

There's the third 6 to make the 3... Ae6/6 = 666

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Brigantia (26th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the links.

It was a post Viking shared at the weekend referring to the Olympic Ceremony that prompted me to look at this stuff again.

I think for anyone we know who doesn't believe that Covid is being used against us needs to watch the opening ceremony. There is SO much about this which is truly wrong! I recall at the time feeling unpleasant.

Excuse my naivety but I'm concerned that when I see the nurses dancing in the ceremony and all the hospital beds etc and now I hear that nurses are filming themselves dancing in covid hospital wards and uploading to social media, are they unknowingly participating in a ritual that was invoked during the ceremony?

I even saw a logo for the Olympic Broadcasting company (I think that's what they were called) and it looks just like a vaccine syringe going into a cell!!! I can't seem to find it to share with you - I should have taken a screen shot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69vHwovgcI&t=2s
    There's been ritual stuff ongoing throughout the pandemic sadly. The 8 o clock clapping of the NHS, the dancing in the NHS wards, the 'Rule of Six' on masks, gatherings and social distancing. It's all brought to you by the psychopaths that are running the world and sadly most folk are asleep to what's happening around them or how often they themselves have been co-opted into participating.

I can recommend the threads that this twitter account posts on the ritual aspects of the masking etc:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...787265544.html

Find more here:
    https://threadreaderapp.com/user/ADalassio

I think he's a very profound thinker and they've been a source of comfort to me as the true nature of this wicked plan and those that made it has become apparent.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 25th January 2021 at 15:36.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (26th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Brigantia (26th January 2021), Matthew (26th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), samsdice (26th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (26th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What an amazing guy - i quite enjoy his humour despite the dark material. It's hard to know where to begin ...so I just dove in.

The occult threads really need to be collected into one document which I will atampt to do

Thanks to Journeyman for bringing this to us
    Last edited by samsdice; 26th January 2021 at 15:23. Reason: citation

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

Journeyman (26th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samsdice (here)
    What an amazing guy - i quite enjoy his humour despite the dark material. It's hard to know where to begin ...so I just dove in.

Are you referring to Adam Dalassio that I linked to above? I hope so. I think he's brilliant and I've learned a lot from him. If there was only one link one could add to a forum I think his collection of threads would be my contribution.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Brigantia (27th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), samsdice (26th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (26th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes I certainly am - sorry if I was not too specific - thanks again Journeyman
    Last edited by samsdice; 26th January 2021 at 15:26. Reason: typos

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Journeyman (26th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

I posted this in 2016 .... it's about the construction of it and the amount of time it took ........

30th May 2016 07:47 Link to Post #1
    ramus
    Avalon Member

Thanks
    Thanked 5,167 times in 730 posts

THOUGHT THIS IMPORTANT, IF IT TOOK 10 YEARS TO BUILD THIS, HOW VALID ARE THE STORIES ABOUT TUNNELS ACROSS AMERICA THE MONEY THAT IT TOOK AND THE TIME MADE ME THINK.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...otthard-base-t
    unnel-complete/?src=social-email

The Longest Tunnel In the World Is Now Finished

The 35-mile tunnel that runs below the Swiss Alps is now complete.
    More From Popular Mechanics

Getty Pier Marco Tacca
    By Eric Limer
    Aug 27, 2015

Earlier this week, the new longest tunnel in the world was completed. The
    Gotthard Base Tunnel started in 2004, and travels underneath the Swiss Alps for
    35.4 miles. The cost of the project was just under $10 billion U.S., and now it
    is finally done, though it won't see its first passenger trains until next year.

The Gotthard Base tunnel was constructed some 2,000 feet below an existing 10
    mile tunnel that was opened in 1882. In addition to accommodating more trains
    through the mountain range on its two parallel one-track tubes, the new tunnel
    is rated to handle a whole lot more weight. It can handle trains up to 4,000
    short tons, more than twice that of its predecessor.

To dig the extremely long tunnel, miners used an army of mining machines three
    stories high and over 1,200 feet long, drilling from both sides. They finally
    met in the middle in 2010, and the last bit of track was laid down on October
    31st of 2014.

Getty Stringer

The next step is to begin testing the tunnel's ventilation, communication
    infrastructure, and of course the tracks along which trains will barrel at
    speeds of up to 150 miles per hour. The testing begins in October and if all
    goes well—so far it has; the project has suffered no large delays—the first
    passenger trains will blast through it on June 1st, 2016. This is one tunnel
    you'll have no hope of holding your breath all the way though.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Brigantia (27th January 2021), Journeyman (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), samsdice (26th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

I just watched the video but honestly didn't see anything demonic or satanic in it... just the usual badly choreographed swiss aesthetic that you can see
    during their festival parades where it never makes much sense. people wear masks and typically find it amusing to look a bit bonkers.

i may have missed what you were noticing. can you point to the dodgy bits please?

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    I just watched the video but honestly didn't see anything demonic or satanic in it... just the usual badly choreographed swiss aesthetic that you can see
    during their festival parades where it never makes much sense. people wear masks and typically find it amusing to look a bit bonkers.

i may have missed what you were noticing. can you point to the dodgy bits please?
    WHAT ? Stevie Wonder could see it ..

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Brigantia (27th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)

How good is your knowledge of occult symbolism? There's some images in this report for instance which should set your alarm bells ringing, but much depends on how much you know of what to look for?

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant...occult-ritual/

Then this article picks out some more of the symbolism
    https://christianobserver.net/new-wo...-train-tunnel/

There's enough in the public eye that would make the satanic inference a logical one if you know the symbols they favour. To speculate however, what we're probably seeing is the aperitif rather than the main event. They're very big on symbols and just as big on numerology. This caught my eye:

Quote Lastly, the June 1st ceremony was not the end to this demonic ritual. The Gottardo 2016 Organization Committee published online that the tunnel’s festivities will continue through June 4-5
    festivities continue till 5th June. I'd suggest there's a final ceremony on the sixth day of the sixth month of 20 sixteen. No regular media in attendance for that one. I'll bet the cannier people of the region were keeping a close eye on their pets and children during that time.
    -

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), Brigantia (27th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread