+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Echo Chamber

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Echo Chamber

Banning members from threads when they oppose the narrative of that thread.

Imagine if this site had protected corey goode in the same way it protects Q?

The people in that are in that Reality TV Thread do not have push back against their ideas so they echo chamber harder and harder and I am surprised they dont believe in the blue chicken cult .

Tomkat has apparently been banned for spamming the same post over and over again. He is actually not wrong. While I disagree with Tom kat and do not engage them, they are not wrong for pushing back on the obvious nonsense that is Q anon(but keep buy Q merch please because it helps my Drop shipping business!)

Until the Q people engage his post and respond point by point he is actually in his right to try and counter the propaganda that is the Qult thread.

Even after Trump is not president and NONE of the predications came through, they are being protected in their safe space.

That is right. This bastion of reactionaries is now creating safe spaces for the Qult.

Fun fact: Trump didnt stop the deep state and instead actually took care of the one person that might have been able to start that ball rolling: Epstein. That is right. Trump had Epstein killed because he knew it was a loose thread. He died in Federal custody. THe custody of Trump and Barr, both connected to him. If Clinton had been president and the same situation happened, this site would be a froth over it. and would never let go of it. That is why I will never let go of it on this site. Your God Emperor

Has the Qult dealt with this Fact? Nope. And you are protecting their playground by banning people who challenge their narrative.

I could go find a thread and opinions on this site about how **** Twitter and AWS are for banning parler, yet here you are making safe spaces for a QULT and doing the exact same thing you would bitch about other people doing.

So much hypocrisy in here. If you need safe place, you are a snowflake that is triggered unless you are trusting the plan . . .

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Default Re: Echo Chamber

What plan is that?

With love
    Eelco

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

PurpleLama (26th January 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

The battlefield of ideas is open on several threads for anyone who wishes to attack any of us Q supporters:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...inister/page28
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Answers/page9
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-thread/page3

Perfectly happy to debate anyone on any of the Q material in these more discussion based threads. As Bill pointed out when he moved TomKat off the main Q thread, it’s more a librarian decision to keep topics organised and in order. The main Q thread is more for news, updates, interesting tidbits, speculation and data gathering.

It’s not hard to understand really Praxis, no ones stopping you from attacking Q on Avalon. It’s just a matter of choosing the right venue for picking fights.

As Bill said in the record of Moderator actions thread.
    Quote It struck me that we really need to explain what we're doing here, and why. It's not like we've turned into a bunch of censoring fascists! We're merely trying to be a combo of good librarians and good peacekeepers.

I posted this just above, and the mods' post on the thread that I referenced presents it quite clearly.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    TomKat has been blocked from The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis. There's an explanation on this mods' post on the thread.
    TomKat was posting his critiques of QAnon, and his skepticism, on the main QAnon thread. For a long time now, that's been a discussion, now very civilized and often interesting and valuable, about the machinations of American politics in general. (And there's a lot to be discussed and picked apart, for sure.) The thread is about much else beside QAnon.

For anyone skeptical or critical of QAnon, they have a different thread on which to post their opinions and references, and that's on the QAnon: An Opposing Viewpoint thread. That's the very purpose of that separated thread.

And for those critical of Trump, there's the longstanding thread Trump is NOT the answer. Anyone is free and welcome to post there as much as they like. Zamolxe, 42, Deneon, Tinman, and others.... that's your free platform.

And it's not about politics. Here's why.

We have the very wonderful Animals are Magical thread. If someone who despised and feared snakes or spiders were to launch a polemic there to voice their own opinions, we'd move that as well.

If someone who only loved and appreciated classical music were to start a critical diatribe on The Heavy Metal Music Thread, we'd move that too. (And it's not about the mods' tastes in music. Many of us appreciate both. )

It's about respect, courtesy, and not causing more stress and upset in a world which is difficult enough for people to navigate as it is right now.

If we can't treat each other well here in this rather special community — where sometimes we may need to remember we have far more in common than we have differences — then we may as well all give up hope for the future.

So we will move posts when needed, and we will block members from some threads if they can't understand what I've tried to explain above. We actually delete very few posts indeed, but we will also do that if they're just plain snarky, unpleasant, or unkind.

Just don't express yourself like that, no matter how frustrated you may be. You simply don't have to.
    Last edited by Jayke; 25th January 2021 at 18:02.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

ClearWater (25th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (27th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2021), Ivanhoe (25th January 2021), Mare (25th January 2021), Matthew (25th January 2021), Mike (25th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), PurpleLama (26th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), selinam (25th January 2021), Strat (25th January 2021), T Smith (26th January 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

From what I can tell the bans have occured specifically on users whose intentions are questioned.
    This is not publicly mentioned but if one attempts to read between the lines this appears to be the case.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Grey Brain (25th January 2021), iota (28th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), Mike (25th January 2021), uzn (25th January 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Edited - Ah buggrit
    Last edited by safara; 25th January 2021 at 20:15.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safara For This Post:

greybeard (25th January 2021), Matthew (25th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

So much hypocrisy in here. If you need safe place, you are a snowflake that is triggered unless you are trusting the plan . . .
    Praxis, I actually thought I was in the right place to criticize Q. The title of the thread is: "QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?"

Little did I know that the purpose of the thread was to REFUTE the title! An advertising gimmick!

On Avalon if anyone complains about your post you are automatically banned. Savannah brags she got me banned from 2 threads recently, and I was never consulted about it either time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Grey Brain (25th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Praxis, I actually thought I was in the right place to criticize Q. The title of the thread is: "QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?"

Little did I know that the purpose of the thread was to REFUTE the title! An advertising gimmick!

On Avalon if anyone complains about your post you are automatically banned. Savannah brags she got me banned from 2 threads recently, and I was never consulted about it either time.
    Your posts were moved to the "QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?" thread from the main Q thread. You’re not banned from the “an opposing viewpoint” thread, feel free to continue our debate on that thread if you’ve got the stones. You’re just banned from the main Q thread because you were blatantly trolling.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th January 2021), Mike (25th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Anyway, was feeling cute so just went through Praxis’s OP point by point and tore it to shreds (in the Q debate forum). Feel free to venture into the unsafe space Praxis...I do enjoy a good rhetorical duel.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th January 2021), Mike (25th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Bravo, because tearing posts to shreds is what it's all about.

Let's see who has can pee further next time...
    I think by beard is the longest. does that count?

And since you brought up Bill's post from the record of mods thread.
    Whatever happened to the
    Quote It's about respect, courtesy, and not causing more stress and upset in a world which is difficult enough for people to navigate as it is right now.
    or do words only work one way these days...

ps:
    Also a very nice move to take it to the home team. Very balsy

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 25th January 2021 at 22:37.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Cipher (26th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Bravo, because tearing posts to shreds is what it's all about.

Let's see who has can pee further next time...
    I think by beard is the longest. does that count?

And since you brought up Bill's post from the record of mods thread.
    Whatever happened to the
    Quote It's about respect, courtesy, and not causing more stress and upset in a world which is difficult enough for people to navigate as it is right now.
    or do words only work one way these days...

ps:
    Also a very nice move to take it to the home team. Very balsy

With Love
    Eelco
    I can be civilly savage, especially when it’s someone else throwing the first punch. Besides, did you not see the bit where I said I was feeling cute, the cutest animals in the world have sharp teeth and claws, as any cat lover would know. Did you even read my rebuttal of Praxis’s OP, it was actually a pretty mild and civilised rebuttal. Wouldn’t expect you to read it though, not as if you cynics ever bother to inform yourselves of what you’re talking about before jumping to conclusions.
    Last edited by Jayke; 25th January 2021 at 23:01.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

I can be civilly savage, especially when it’s someone else throwing the first punch. Besides, did you not see the bit where I said I was feeling cute, the cutest animals in the world have sharp teeth and claws, as any cat lover would know. Did you even read my rebuttal of Praxis’s OP, it was actually a pretty mild and civilised rebuttal. Wouldn’t expect you to read it though, not as if you cynics ever bother to inform yourselves of what you’re talking about before jumping conclusions.

I did actually.
    Not that it matters.....

As for cynic?
    cynical of what.
    I have never been pro or anti Trump or Q for that matter.
    Just have a hard time dealing with clever worded attacks on people.

I can see how these things get misconstrued by those who feel strongly about it either way.

With Love
    Eelco

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I can be civilly savage, especially when it’s someone else throwing the first punch. Besides, did you not see the bit where I said I was feeling cute, the cutest animals in the world have sharp teeth and claws, as any cat lover would know. Did you even read my rebuttal of Praxis’s OP, it was actually a pretty mild and civilised rebuttal. Wouldn’t expect you to read it though, not as if you cynics ever bother to inform yourselves of what you’re talking about before jumping conclusions.

I did actually.
    Not that it matters.....

As for cynic?
    cynical of what.
    I have never been pro or anti Trump or Q for that matter.
    Just have a hard time dealing with clever worded attacks on people.

I can see how these things get misconstrued by those who feel strongly about it either way.

With Love
    Eelco
    So, do you have a problem with Praxis attacking us Q folk or were his words not clever enough to trigger your inner warrior? Is it OK for someone to launch an attack as long as they’re not clever about it?

Your one-sided logic bemuses me.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Catsquotl (25th January 2021), iota (28th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Where is Praxis attacking people?

In my opinion he/she is attacking, if one chooses to call it that, the way the ideas of an anonymous Q are vented, moderated and given a platform.
    Now there's nothing wrong with that per se. He/she also expresses a deep concern for the almost cultlike vigor Q supporters seem to express their support.
    As a former cult member I can say that that is worrisome and should be a topic that is open for scrutiny and debate...

With Love
    Eelco

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Cipher (26th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Where is Praxis attacking people?

In my opinion he/she is attacking, if one chooses to call it that, the way the ideas of an anonymous Q are vented, moderated and given a platform.
    Now there's nothing wrong with that per se. He/she also expresses a deep concern for the almost cultlike vigor Q supporters seem to express their support.
    As a former cult member I can say that that is worrisome and should be a topic that is open for scrutiny and debate...

With Love
    Eelco
    I get it, you do condone attacks as long people aren’t clever about it. Got you. Good to know where you stand.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I get it, you do condone attacks as long people aren’t clever about it. Got you. Good to know where you stand.

If that is what you take away from it..
    I am truly sorry..

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I am truly sorry..
    Apology accepted.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Jayke, thanks for coming on this thread and displaying your aggressive insecurity for everyone to see. I instinctively react against your personality type, but looking back, I was very restrained and civilised on your thread. You're like a leader over there, I presume?

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I am truly sorry..
    Apology accepted.
    For you. I am sorry for you.
    If that is truly the only thing you take away from our sharings.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Jayke, thanks for coming on this thread and displaying your aggressive insecurity for everyone to see. I instinctively react against your personality type, but looking back, I was very restrained and civilised on your thread. You're like a leader over there, I presume?
    Q is collaborative, everyone does there own research. I enjoy rhetorical debate so happy to aggressively or civilly debate the ins and outs of the movement with anyone. If people come in swinging though they usually end up on their arse.

Eelco, I’m truly sorry you see what you want to see too. All the best.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021), Mike (26th January 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

🌐 tinyurl.com/Q-Pros-and-Cons

• Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (26th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast