Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Echo Chamber

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Echo Chamber

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    🌐 tinyurl.com/Q-Pros-and-Cons

• Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’
    Jordan Sather debunks the article in a recent video. Although I do prefer the rebuttal David Whitehead gave of it last week.

Just the first comment under Jordan’s video should be enough to collapse the ‘operation trust’ narrative:

Quote PatriotJam, 2 days ago
    Thank you Jordan for stating this on your channel. I have been fighting these comments on social media all week. I did not follow politics very closely my entire life. I have studied every Q post since day 1, when my husband discovered Q. I told my parents, my sister, my friends.. and then they all got involved. We have ALL watched politics, called our representatives, talked to our neighbors and followed politics more than any of us have ever done in our entire lives. The statement that Q made us passive and lazy is a BIG LIE!!!!
    Last edited by Jayke; 26th January 2021 at 07:52.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Catsquotl (26th January 2021), iota (28th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Although I somehow agree with OP, I don't get the fuss really.

People believe what they wish, in the great scheme of things nothing will change. Did Corey Goode change anything but his bank account? Not really. People have been looking for causes to follow for centuries now, it does not matter, in the end the agenda set will not suffer or gain anything. It'll go the direction they wish for because of the divide set.

The best anyone can do is making up mind of own and be done with it.

As long as we do not unite on the things that bind us, not look at what divides us, we will never win.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Constance (26th January 2021), onevoice (27th January 2021), TomKat (27th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

• Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’
    Jordan Sather debunks the article in a recent video. Although I do prefer the rebuttal David Whitehead gave of it last week.

Just the first comment under Jordan’s video should be enough to collapse the ‘operation trust’ narrative:

Thank you Jordan for stating this on your channel. I have been fighting these comments on social media all week. I did not follow politics very closely my entire life. I have studied every Q post since day 1, when my husband discovered Q. I told my parents, my sister, my friends.. and then they all got involved. We have ALL watched politics, called our representatives, talked to our neighbors and followed politics more than any of us have ever done in our entire lives. The statement that Q made us passive and lazy is a BIG LIE!!!!
    Bread and games.. give the people something to do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Jayke (26th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Bread and games.. give the people something to do.
    Arcana Imperii (secrets of the empire).

Bread and circuses was the original wasn’t it? Circus named after Circe, goddess of enchantment. The circus was where animals were forced to run in a circle, endlessly chasing their own tail. Although initially the animals endlessly running in a circle was a reference to the animals of the zodiac in the starry night sky.

Brendon O’Connell is great for understanding how “all the worlds a stage” and geopolitics is little more than theatre. I’ve been posting his videos on the main Q thread for a couple months now. Well worth watching. Plus he’s anti-Q so you guys will love it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hym (26th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Americans Are Now Wondering WHAT They Have "Elected"

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EXtOST4lmicp

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (27th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Back to the op. It seem that complaining about blunt stalking helps to get someone of a thread...
    Covert 1, 2's are more difficult to spot.

I do notice an absence in some members post and an increace in clever answers and remarks by another everywhere tomkat or myself posts.

What do you think jayke should I complain?

Nah it's probably just my over imaginative conspiracy minded mindset.

With love
    Eelco

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Back to the op. It seem that complaining about blunt stalking helps to get someone of a thread...
    Covert 1, 2's are more difficult to spot.

I do notice an absence in some members post and an increace in clever answers and remarks by another everywhere tomkat or myself posts.

What do you think jayke should I complain?

Nah it's probably just my over imaginative conspiracy minded mindset.

With love
    Eelco
    Complain about what? I don't see anyone other than me even attempting to engage you in conversation. And I've been perfectly civil since you exposed your double standard on posts 13-19 of this thread. Feel free to throw stones, I was actually extending an olive branch by attempting to converse but if you find my ideas too threatening I'll add you to my ignore list if that helps.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Mod explanation from Bill:

Only because it's 100% impossible for the mods to read every post on every thread every day.

We're all part-timers with busy personal lives, so we're very dependent on members to draw things to our attention if they feel called to do so. THEN, we take a look and make a call, on whatever it is.

We get many reports every day, but quite a few of them are things like requests to help embed videos, merge threads, move or delete posts, and sometimes lend a hand with issues of many different kinds which are entirely personal.

Our job is primarily a support role in more ways than one. We're far more librarians, administrators and personal counselors than police.

So if we start to receive reports about a member or an issue (and btw, this thread, and its originator, have both been reported more than once as being negative and counterproductive), we start to discuss it.

The way this is done is that each report auto-generates its own report thread in a special area for the mods (identical in format to the rest of the forum), and if several reports come in about the same issue then we merge those report threads into one.

After that, the mods discuss the issue by posting replies, exactly like members discussing a posted issue on the main forum. Sometimes this takes time, as we're all in different time zones and are not always online together.

It's highly, highly consultative. I rarely make executive decisions myself. A few major reported issues have been discussed on a continuing basis for many months.

We can never ever do this, of course, but as a rather unfair teaser I might say that anyone reading this post might be more than fascinated to read some of our discussions. And they might also be surprised by the latitude we maintain and the very great patience we have.

Our current dilemma is plain and simple
    : it's a priority for us to uphold free speech in a climate where people with strong views, whatever they are, are getting deplatformed from other media left and right. That feels important. That's the principal reason why half a dozen members, whose names one might easily guess, haven't been politely shown the door.

And I'll say this again and again: it's nothing to do with what those strong views are. It's all about the energy and the way they're expressed. Some may be surprised to know that the last half dozen members who were unsubscribed (our polite euphemism for 'banned') were all strong Trump supporters. So, as they say, go figure.

We're very good at reading energy, by the way.

TL;DR

Some members reading this might be on thin, melting ice. Beware climate change. But "a pathetic snivelling wormtongue" made us laugh. As if from Joss Whedon, who famously scripted Loki's Avengers insult to Black Widow that only escaped the censors because no-one knew what it meant, and left viewers scrambling for their dictionaries.

(whatever the topic of this thread actually is!)

15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th January 2021), 9ideon (27th January 2021), Alan (27th January 2021), avid (27th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th January 2021), ClearWater (27th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (27th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2021), iota (28th January 2021), Jambo (27th January 2021), Jayke (27th January 2021), kudzy (27th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th January 2021), onevoice (27th January 2021), Peter UK (27th January 2021), PurpleLama (27th January 2021), Savannah (2nd February 2021), Strat (27th January 2021), Tintin (27th January 2021), Yoda (27th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

In the context of a forum such as this, each thread is intended, by design, to be exactly that, an echo chamber. When a provocative topic arises, threads pro and con may be split from the original so that the original maintains its own integrity and flow of information.

Do you oppose a topic? Start a thread. This is not contraversial, at all.

Do you oppose a topic, are well meaning, and have sincere questions? Ask, and you will be well received.

Do you oppose a topic, you are angry and are tempted to resort to ad hominem when you are not well received? Start your own thread, don't just dilute and troll the discussion you oppose.

I do not always agree with the actions of moderation, but I accept them because I know what they do is the best they can do. It ain't easy, being constantly in the cross fire, criticized from some quarter, no matter what they do.

If you disagree with the prevalent topic, don't be a jerk. (<- I try to take my own advice.)

17. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 159 posts

Surely there is enough room on PA for multiple threads, some which may well oppose each other.
    It's always good to present a question or oppose the thoughts in a thread for discussions sake, as it forces one to consider a different view.
    However, surely once the opposing view is persistent & constant, then you're invading a forum thread (spamming), so to speak.

It's great that Avalon has allowed all the differing topics available for everyone to enjoy, opposing or not.
    As they say, don't waste too much energy on opposing what you are against... put that energy in promoting what you believe in instead
    Last edited by Jambo; 30th January 2021 at 14:05. Reason: Emoji change

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

ClearWater (27th January 2021), iota (28th January 2021), Jayke (27th January 2021), Savannah (2nd February 2021)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    In the context of a forum such as this, each thread is intended, by design, to be exactly that, an echo chamber. When a provocative topic arises, threads pro and con may be split from the original so that the original maintains its own integrity and flow of information.

Do you oppose a topic? Start a thread. This is not contraversial, at all.

Do you oppose a topic, are well meaning, and have sincere questions? Ask, and you will be well received.

Do you oppose a topic, you are angry and are tempted to resort to ad hominem when you are not well received? Start your own thread, don't just dilute and troll the discussion you oppose.

I do not always agree with the actions of moderation, but I accept them because I know what they do is the best they can do. It ain't easy, being constantly in the cross fire, criticized from some quarter, no matter what they do.

If you disagree with the prevalent topic, don't be a jerk. (<- I try to take my own advice.)
    Perfectly stated. We should make you an honorary mod for a day. (That should scare you! )

And maybe we should amend the very wordy and ancient forum guidelines to just four words: Don't be a jerk.

But the problem is that rather like the old paradox about never thinking you may be mad, it never occurs to a real jerk that they may actually be one.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th January 2021), Alan (27th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (27th January 2021), ClearWater (27th January 2021), iota (28th January 2021), Jayke (27th January 2021), PurpleLama (27th January 2021), Savannah (2nd February 2021), Yoda (27th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Some members reading this might be on thin, melting ice. Beware climate change. But "a pathetic snivelling wormtongue" made us laugh. As if from Joss Whedon, who famously scripted Loki's Avengers insult to Black Widow that only escaped the censors because no-one knew what it meant, and left viewers scrambling for their dictionaries.

(whatever the topic of this thread actually is!)
    So I want to call out that the mod and owner of this site just supported a directed and nasty personal comment at me.

SO just so we are all clear you can start calling each other whatever you like. And if the mods Ban, just point this is comment right here.

It is not just him apparently, but rather all of the mods.

Which is strange because just before that he said that people had been shown the door for essentially name calling then in the next line supports it.

I would actually be interested to see how Circe is the root of circus. https://www.etymonline.com/word/circ...online_v_13730 I find different information. Also https://www.etymonline.com/word/*ske...online_v_52738

Also. the President is the CEO of the executive Branch. The BOP is part of the DOJ and under Barr, who is connected to Epstein through his father, the man in their custody was murdered after being taken off suicide watch, which who has the power to do that btw?

Then Jayke wants to suggest that this in itself is not evidence. He is trying to suggest that the president is incapable of protecting the most dangerous asset against the deep state with the total lack of power that the president has.

Also he suggest that people are not making money off of the Q thread, when all you have to do is go to a blog that is consistently linked in that thread by the same person. I wonder why they dont post the words in the thread itself but rather link to an outside website, that serves web ads, strange.

Jayke, I used to post in the Q thread when it first started, why do you think the second thread was created? You will note who created the anti q thread.

EDIT. I want to recommend that if you want to actually learn about bread and circuses you should learn about the people who were holding those events.
    Last edited by Praxis; 27th January 2021 at 16:09.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    I would actually be interested to see how Circe is the root of circus. https://www.etymonline.com/word/circ...online_v_13730 I find different information. Also https://www.etymonline.com/word/*ske...online_v_52738

EDIT. I want to recommend that if you want to actually learn about bread and circuses you should learn about the people who were holding those events.
    ========
    The other source of the word "Church" is from the circles of the druids, such as:

"The circular Stonehenge in England.
    The Scottish "Kirk" and the German "Kirche," are from the early word "Circe.")
    The word "Church" is derived from "Circe."
    The name "Circe" is well known by classical historians.
    In his classical study, "The Myth of Kirke," Robert Brown gives extensive meanings in the ancient Greek world and concludes that Circe's simple meaning is "Circle" or "Circular" (p.22).
    But it not only referred to a building or monument that was "circular," but one of its main meanings was its reference to the ancient Goddess "Kirke" or "Circe.
    "Circe was the great heathen daughter of the Sun God, famous for taming wild animals in her 'circus.'
    =========

Circes circus. The enchantress that turns men into beasts. What’s your star sign?

Also see:
    Giordano Bruno - ‘the incantations of Circe’, ‘The Expulsion of the Triumphant Beast
    Last edited by Jayke; 27th January 2021 at 21:59.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (28th January 2021), PurpleLama (27th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2