+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have learned to use the delete button!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Default Re: I have learned to use the delete button!

Proton mail is a good e mail service. Be careful to save your password. If you forget it, you can reset your password but you will lose access to your emails as they are encrypted.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Alan (27th January 2021), Kryztian (27th January 2021), thepainterdoug (27th January 2021), Tintin (27th January 2021), wondering (27th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

For now I am keeping my FB account because I have 4 grandkids and it's a nice way to share family pics.

But I'm using it a lot less now, I'm done sharing articles and info to try to wake up my family and friends, it's just not worth it. Evidently my kids recently stopped "following" me because of something I posted. We never discuss this stuff F2F because we want to keep peace in the family.
    Last edited by Alan; 27th January 2021 at 21:19.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd February 2021), palehorse (28th January 2021), thepainterdoug (27th January 2021), wondering (27th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,606 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

I need to do a lot more to get the corporate parasitic-globalist-corporatist-shapeshifting dung monkeys out of my life.

Like move to Ecuador ... or Mars ... o heck, nevermind, they have probably already colonized Mars.
    Priceless.

Hey, if you do move to Ecuador you may get to meet Bill. Whatever you do please do ensure that all dung monkeys have indeed been shaken off. He's enough on his plate already without dung monkeys into the bargain.

(And thanks for the laugh too )
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Kryztian (27th January 2021), palehorse (28th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Amor

I forgot to thank you for your kind and caring comment.

thanks!!!

lunesoleil/ thanks, but Ill be fine, and my mind is made up. There is life beyond social media.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), palehorse (28th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Update.

It has been an effort to not visit the news sites in the morning. I have been tempted to break my own rule. But so far I haven't - unless a link has sent me to one.

I cancelled News Max since the debacle with the My Pillow Guy. Never will watch that site again because of it. I have little tolerance for conservative bashing - even if it is by another conservative.

So now there is only Steve Bannon, GP, oh, and I could not exist without my Alex Jones fix so he is on my list again. And Avalon. That's it. I am on Gab but it is like facebook and I don't get the appeal. I check in every day but I don't understand how it works, just like I don't understand facebook.

But I did rejoin Gaia TV for the yoga classes. Won't watch much else there, though.

I feel lighter, happier, almost carefree. Avalon is enough intrigue for me.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (3rd February 2021), Hym (3rd February 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd February 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Update.

It has been an effort to not visit the news sites in the morning. I have been tempted to break my own rule. But so far I haven't - unless a link has sent me to one.

I cancelled News Max since the debacle with the My Pillow Guy. Never will watch that site again because of it. I have little tolerance for conservative bashing - even if it is by another conservative.

So now there is only Steve Bannon, GP, oh, and I could not exist without my Alex Jones fix so he is on my list again. And Avalon. That's it. I am on Gab but it is like facebook and I don't get the appeal. I check in every day but I don't understand how it works, just like I don't understand facebook.

But I did rejoin Gaia TV for the yoga classes. Won't watch much else there, though.

I feel lighter, happier, almost carefree. Avalon is enough intrigue for me.
    I just can't handle listening to Alex Jones, it may just be his delivery but there is a ding ding ding going off in my internal truth meter when he is blabbing the hardest.

Do you ever read Martin Armstrong? His blog is the first thing I do after poring my first cup of coffee at 6am every morning. Between him and the rare video from Clif High I get my fill of what's next and what's going on today.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Elainie (3rd February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2021), Hym (3rd February 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

No, not familiar with Armstrong.

Don't even know how to get to blogs. Not that I couldn't find out of course. Had thought of starting my own but who would bother to read it? And what kind of response would I have in an unregulated forum, if any?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2