+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast

Thread: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

1. Link to Post #201
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

Lot of interesting DD in this video and observations on the VERY strange movement in the GME stock price & volume levels

He has an interesting theory that the last weeks actions were a battle between HF's and a whale (or maybe another HF?) they seem to be trying to FORCE a squeeze....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (2nd March 2021), Blastolabs (2nd March 2021), onevoice (2nd March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Hey Target,I'm curious to know your Gameplay?

Given the roller-coaster ride the stock has been on, do you have the balls to see this one
    shoot into the 200-300's or higher or will you be glad to recover your entry money assuming
    it reaches $192?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Given the roller-coaster ride the stock has been on, do you have the balls to see this one
    shoot into the 200-300's or higher or will you be glad to recover your entry money assuming
    it reaches $192?
    Just keeping watch... I've averaged down to 174 for break even.... (892 shares currently)

I'll post more later today... today is important.

I'm expecting a peak of 1000+ per share (maybe VASTLY+)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (5th March 2021), DaveToo (5th March 2021), gord (5th March 2021), iota (6th March 2021), Ivy23 (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (5th March 2021), onevoice (5th March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

There are several dates coming that have interesting situations

For example, Today:
    Quote March 5th (TODAY)
    CALLS:

20k calls at $800 (we want at least this 💎 &#128588
    30k calls at $200 (🚀&#128640
    16k calls at $150 (&#128640
    9k calls at $130 (already ITM)
    7k calls at $120 (already ITM)
    5k calls at $125 (already ITM) #### PUTS:
    5k puts at $100
    5k puts at $120
    4k puts at $50
    Compares to PUts, CALLs seems VERY BULLISH to me and there are already 21k ITM calls above $120 price which means if those calls are exercised (2M shares) then the price can easily go above $150 activating another 16K calls at $150 which can possibly active 30k $200 calls that can result triggering the final $800 calls.

So its simply a DOMINO EFFECT that others have been discussing since long time and I think this could HAPPEN TODAY
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GME/comment...1_ape_dd_time/

There is potential there, and yesterday the battle for $130 was very entertaining to watch (and it continued after hours)... Today has the potential to be very exciting as well.

I'll adjust my exit strategy based on volume and movement, right now I have no exit strategy below $1000 a share.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (5th March 2021), DaveToo (5th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), gord (5th March 2021), iota (6th March 2021), Ivy23 (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (5th March 2021), onevoice (5th March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Quote WALL STREET: Citizen Journalist/Retail Investor LEAKS RECORDING to Veritas of
    @MerrillLynch
    Employee Admitting Bank Had ‘Taken the Side of the Institutional Investors’ in the Same Day
    @RobinhoodApp
    Restricted Trading … ‘It Sounds Fishy’ … ‘It Sounds Strange’

I was hoping something like this would happen, but this doesn't seem like a smoking gun....

NEXT Congressional hearing is the 17th of this month

I was thinking GME would hit 200 today, but unless "power hour" is REALLY intense I think it's going to be a battle for closing over 150 so some 8000 Call's expire "ITM" (in the money, aka worthless).

Not the significant moving that I thought *MIGHT* happen.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

iota (6th March 2021), justntime2learn (5th March 2021), onevoice (5th March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

it reaches $192?
    Just keeping watch... I've averaged down to 174 for break even.... (892 shares currently)

I'll post more later today... today is important.

I'm expecting a peak of 1000+ per share (maybe VASTLY+)

hang in there T ... there are similar contracts up for March 12 and March 19th
    today (Fri mar 5) was just the rehearsal for these two coming up
    just like the crap they started with the masks to see how far they could take it,
    how compliant we'd be

the following two fridays now will be the "real" deal based on the cues they learned from today

but some of us were watching THEM as well and took our own notes

right as market opens on Fri .. it starts low and soars for next hour

THEN at exactly 11:26 am

ALL markets tank

i mean ALL

Amzn .. (yes ashamed to have gone there because i hate them but i'd always kept an eye out and BEFORE i hated them had "below $3000 as too good to pass up price to not get at least a piece in so i got in at 2960) just a piece and i still hate them

but as i was saying ... ALL of them tanked in perfect orchestration at EXACTLY 11:26 am

Apple, Microsoft, my fav indulgence GEVO, TSLA .. not that i'd invest with Bill Gates, but i checked to see if it tanked too and it did ..

in short when i caught wiff of that trend .. i started looking at several and there was NO exception in all my checking and now i want to know WHY?

they have a LOT of nerve to think NO ONE would notice
    though in actuality, if anyone besides me caught this?
    i haven't heard tell of it from anyone else ...

go back and check it out ... on Friday ... all the major players had a huge dip, when i hovered to see the time? they all came up as having occurred 11:26

WHO orchestrated an EXACT time to dump shares so they would tank at 11:26?

i mean .. i'd like to know who to thank and all ...

only a few times did GME dip down to 118 range and that lasted exactly seconds ... not more than 3 seconds to be precise

and the end was steady

it was like a battle between the puts and calls

one would manage to bring down and the other would counter and bring it back up

what i did is buy in more when it dipped ... like in the teens ... to bring cost per share break even down

i'm certain BOTH days will go to at least 150-200 and possibly the 800 you mentioned ... especially on these fridays? i feel it will soar ... BOTH days
    as i feel it is less and less a "natural" occurrence as much as an "orchestrated" one, and i'm not speaking of just GME

i'm speaking of major players shorting and buyin/selling contracts for puts and calls
    once they've invested? there is no way i believe that they'll just cross their fingers and hope for the best .... i'm POSITIVE they start moving stock around to effect THEIR end game ...

which was WHY they were SO UPSET that this happened with GME

HOW dare the ordinary person pull off what THEY had as THEIR proprietary perogative?

though something is coming even out of their control that makes me the party will be over ALL The way around BY April 30

the pedo imposter thief and Chinese asset will be signing whatever EO he is being ordered to sign by the now quite evident overlords as even MSM is no longer pretending he has ANY mental capacity to care for himself much less come up with a cohesive plan to run a soccer team.. asking ANYONE to believe he is the one running the greatest country on the planet? that is hilarious ...

or would be if it wasn't so infuriating ...

point being ... the overlords are giving him something to sign on April 30 that WILL impact the market and you know this will send ALL markets DOWN until the specifics are disclosed ...

what happens after? is anyone's guess

in the meantime, i'm watching ... as best as i can tell ...

the ones who buy the puts and calls play ALL in on those days to FORCE their hands to win ... especially the 3rd fri ... key date .. this will be the last one i play though most likely

good luck friend
    i'm there with you

my son loved gamestop ...
    so i'm good with losing what i put in if i do ...
    he would have done it in a heart beat with a sweet smile on his face ...
    Last edited by iota; 8th March 2021 at 19:04.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (9th March 2021), Brigantia (6th March 2021), onevoice (6th March 2021), Sunray (6th March 2021), TargeT (9th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #207
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Nice rally today! I bet TargeT is one happy camper.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Alan (9th March 2021), iota (9th March 2021), TargeT (9th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    All my numbers are green, but this is just a preview, 800-1000 will just be the result of a gamma squeeze, it could go much much higher.

DFV doubling down at 38 then it goes to 200 a week or so later is some historical trading... this guy is a legend,,, he took 50k and turned it into 40 mil
    Where are you?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (9th March 2021), DaveToo (9th March 2021), gord (9th March 2021), Ivy23 (9th March 2021), onevoice (9th March 2021), Sunray (10th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i'm there with you

my son loved gamestop ...
    so i'm good with losing what i put in if i do ...

Up another 20% today to around $240.... doesn't look like loosing money is on the menu for those that are patient.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (9th March 2021), DaveToo (9th March 2021), gord (9th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), Ivy23 (10th March 2021), Sunray (10th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

All my numbers are green, but this is just a preview, 800-1000 will just be the result of a gamma squeeze, it could go much much higher.

DFV doubling down at 38 then it goes to 200 a week or so later is some historical trading... this guy is a legend,,, he took 50k and turned it into 40 mil
    Awesome. Im planning of turning my 300 euros into a few million. With the money im gonna buy a farm and start growing veggies and fruits for everybody for free.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), TargeT (10th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Awesome. Im planning of turning my 300 euros into a few million. With the money im gonna buy a farm and start growing veggies and fruits for everybody for free.
    Once in a life time opportunity.... I'm super hyped... After market closed at 261!!!!!!!!!

Where are you?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2021), gord (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), Ivy23 (10th March 2021), Mypos (10th March 2021), Sunray (10th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #212
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Excuse me for being too lazy to figure this out myself, but could someone please explain this GME question in newbie terms.

I sort of get what the massive naked shorting of GME means and why Robinhood slammed the door on the big buying surge a couple weeks ago and how huge the economic fallout would have been to those with their dirty hands in the naked shorting cookie jar.

I thought I picked up that it was a huge crisis for the stock to exceed the naked short price because the difference would have to be covered very soon like 10 days or something.

So the stock is now rapidly inching up instead of rocketing up, it's surely been way past the shorting prices for over 10 days and there's no more dread panic about the date that all the shorts have to be covered.

Could someone explain when the naked shorts have to be covered, by who and at what GME price do things get really gnarly for the losers... and/or any other factors it's obvious I'm not including?

It's just so quiet with the stock obviously heading the same direction.

THANKS!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Hym (10th March 2021), Mypos (10th March 2021), TargeT (10th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #213
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

I'm not totally sure but from what I have read the hedge funds continue to dig the whole deeper by buying more shorts to try and bring the price down.

Despite all this manipulation the price is still holding, so as long as the retail investors continue to hold the price will continue to hold or slowly go up while the hedge funds continue to dig the whole deeper meaning when it does skyrocket it will only go higher.

The vibe on reddit is stronger than ever so I'm more confident today than ever that we will actually see the price go above 1,000 at some point.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mypos (10th March 2021), onevoice (10th March 2021), TargeT (10th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I'm not totally sure but from what I have read the hedge funds continue to dig the whole deeper by buying more shorts to try and bring the price down.

Despite all this manipulation the price is still holding, so as long as the retail investors continue to hold the price will continue to hold or slowly go up while the hedge funds continue to dig the whole deeper meaning when it does skyrocket it will only go higher.

The vibe on reddit is stronger than ever so I'm more confident today than ever that we will actually see the price go above 1,000 at some point.
    But how can the price skyrocket when the big hedge funds are constantly trying to tank the price with selling the stock? Do the big hedgefunds even still own some stock they can sell? If that so why dont they sell it at once to tank the price?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Hym (10th March 2021), TargeT (10th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

It got to around 330 ... it's really startin to go up rapidly, but then it dropped to 175... (back to 250ish now) it's a wild ride, not for the faint of hart!

This is a very compressive list detailing the situation currently, but it is quite lengthy:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GME/comment...due_diligence/

but in short (heh) Large hedge funds have shorted more stocks than are being traded, so if we don't sell they will have to cover eventually and this will drive the price up to astronomic values (it's already up almost 1000% from a week or so ago, haha)
    But how can the price skyrocket when the big hedge funds are constantly trying to tank the price with selling the stock? Do the big hedgefunds even still own some stock they can sell? If that so why don't they sell it at once to tank the price?
    They have to cover the short sales they are making to drive the price down, which will drive the price up (unless the stock goes to 0, then they win).

the higher the price goes the more shares they have to buy back and cover, so currently they are pretty screwed, especially if it closes above 350 today (which maybe is possible?)
    Where are you?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2021), gord (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), justntime2learn (10th March 2021), Mypos (10th March 2021), onevoice (10th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #216
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Just heard that a Short Selling Restriction (SSR) went into effect sometime today.

So they can't manipulate the price anymore and the "stimmy" checks are about to come out.

Sounds like a perfect storm

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Hym (10th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), justntime2learn (10th March 2021), TargeT (10th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Just heard that a Short Selling Restriction (SSR) went into effect sometime today.

So they can't manipulate the price anymore and the "stimmy" checks are about to come out.

Sounds like a perfect storm
    this goes into effect any time the stock price drops below 10% of the previous day's close ( that target price was like 216 or something for today, and it hit like sub 200 for asec there)... so now the rest of the day and all day tomorrow they can only short on "up ticks" (when it is gaining in value) and not short it down in a huge way like they did today.

this has happened several times before, it would have been better for it to happen tomorrow, contracts close on friday so you want to maintain a level above 350 by close on friday to cause some REAL panic.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2021), DaveToo (10th March 2021), gord (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), justntime2learn (10th March 2021), onevoice (10th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

The stock nose dived around 12:30 PM EST, on 1.85M volume, then around 12:55 pm, it came back up to $265 on volume of 2M. So some big whales tried to tank the stock, and other whales brought it back up. The stock is seeing strong institutional support at around $255. Today's volume was around 71M, slightly above the 10 day average volume of 59M. The overall positive (buying) directional movement indicator has been trending up since March 5th. My portfolios are now at the highest point over the past year.

I have GME on just about all my portfolios.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Alan (11th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), Mypos (10th March 2021), TargeT (10th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    The stock nose dived around 12:30 PM EST, on 1.85M volume, then around 12:55 pm, it came back up to $265 on volume of 2M. So some big whales tried to tank the stock, and other whales brought it back up. The stock is seeing strong institutional support at around $255. Today's volume was around 71M, slightly above the 10 day average volume of 59M. The overall positive (buying) directional movement indicator has been trending up since March 5th. My portfolios are now at the highest point over the past year.

I find it quite interesting that several MSM outlets published lengthy atircles about the price dip almost exactly as it happened... very coordinated IMO (no articles about the epic climbs of the last few days)...

This is just more evidence that there is real panic and a concerted effort to drive this price down as hard as possible.

I dunno if this is legit or not (it could have been photoshopped I guess) but I've seen a lot of stuff like this, this one happened before the crash even had occurred??

another one before the huge dip :

These two articles are now deleted:

Anyway, very SUS..... discussed further here (and on many threads): https://www.reddit.com/r/GME/comment...ire_system_is/
    Last edited by TargeT; 10th March 2021 at 22:27.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (11th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), onevoice (10th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

I find it quite interesting that several MSM outlets published lengthy atircles about the price dip almost exactly as it happened... very coordinated IMO (no articles about the epic climbs of the last few days)...

This is just more evidence that there is real panic and a concerted effort to drive this price down as hard as possible.

I dunno if this is legit or not (it could have been photoshopped I guess) but I've seen a lot of stuff like this, this one happened before the crash even had occurred??

another one before the huge dip :

These two articles are now deleted:

Anyway, very SUS..... discussed further here (and on many threads): https://www.reddit.com/r/GME/comment...ire_system_is/
    This poster (DrConnors) on reddit nailed it. He shares link to the image of the news article that was allegedly posted on 11:55 EST but later deleted at the end of his post.
    Just sent a letter to my congressman about the manipulation today. Please do the same! Feel free to use my template!

Dear Congressman,

Today the GameStop stock took a rapid plummet of 40% of its share value after a steady climb for the past week.

However, a journalist named Wallace Witkowski with Market Watch published an article speaking of it's rapid descent on March 10, 2021 at 11:55am EST. The stock did not fall until 12:18pm EST.

This is clear evidence that mainstream media is siding with the Hedge Funds to try and spread fear while getting people to sell, thus further dropping the stock price so that shorts can be cleared at lower trading prices.

I implore you to please look into this. Pressure the SEC, DTCC and your peers to get to the bottom of this price manipulation. This is not fair, free-market trading, and these coordinated attacks cannot go without consequence.

Here is a tweet from DavidNIO, who documented the publication when it happened. As expected, the article has since been re-released at a later time that fits the time-line after the stock's price fall.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrDavidNI...259053061?s=19

Thank you for your deep concern in this matter. I know you are on the side of fair trading, and look forward to hearing your thoughts in future hearings.

Sincerely,

Here is a copy of the article submitted at 11:55 EST, 28 minutes BEFORE the stock started to free-fall.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/TOpWMwB

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Alan (11th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), iota (11th March 2021), TargeT (11th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast