+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast

Thread: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

1. Link to Post #241
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    From my research the shorts have not been covered and will eventually cause a spike but sure wish I waited to buy now!

Anyone have any idea how they were able to dip the price so far?

The apes on reddit are most likely not the ones selling, although it appears they are a relatively small player in this game for billionaires.

I'm not gonna sell now that's for sure
    best to not have any emotion in this and just watch the wiggle.

The volume of sale / buy ratios is very telling, the shorts have not only not covered, but deepened their positions (FINRA data will be out tonight to verify this)

very large buy volume and small short volume... they are holding the price down (and taking it lower!) with very little volume via heavy shorting.

the green and red should be about equal on a sideways day, and on a "down" day the "red" (sales) should be higher than the green... this is not he case with GME & more evidence that holding this stock till shorts cover is a very good idea.

Someone at gamestop is definitely dropping some interesting products if you have been tracking this situation and the language used... for example:

not to mention the various tweets by Ryan Cohen... it's like a meme version of the Q drops... haha
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th March 2021 at 17:15.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (24th March 2021), Blastolabs (24th March 2021), gord (25th March 2021), iota (25th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), onevoice (24th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks

Looks like a mini trial by fire for any new investors... I bought in at 250 an sat around 40 for two months, this movement doesn't really even phase me but it gives a lot of data to learn from, the volume is almost 20mil today, for the last 3 days it was 9mil, I know this is important and now I'm going to find out why.

btw, diamonds are formed by pressure, welcome to how you get diamond hands! I would not have guessed today would happen as it has.

every single share avalible to borrow has been borrowed since 12:30 (see here for updates: https://gme.crazyawesomecompany.com/ )... they are now shorting EVEN MORE.... I guess they know they will bankrupt when this unwinds and are doing what ever they can?

This movement could be the "dip before the spike" that seems to happen in most squeeze scenarios (a few data points indicate that, the above completely zero'd out borrow (which I've never seen before) is a big one too)

example:

another:

Today may have been a genius time to get in if you wanted a ride on the rocket

Today there were ~14,500 BUY orders and ~5,000 SELL orders, and yet the price went down by some 35%... this was a VERY BOLD attack, every single share that was able to be borrowed has been out since 12:30 to close of the market

Last edited by TargeT; 24th March 2021 at 21:37.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (25th March 2021), Blastolabs (30th March 2021), DaveToo (25th March 2021), gord (25th March 2021), iota (25th March 2021), Ivy23 (25th March 2021), justntime2learn (25th March 2021), onevoice (24th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Looks like a mini trial by fire for any new investors... I bought in at 250 an sat around 40 for two months, this movement doesn't really even phase me but it gives a lot of data to learn from, the volume is almost 20mil today, for the last 3 days it was 9mil, I know this is important and now I'm going to find out why.

btw, diamonds are formed by pressure, welcome to how you get diamond hands! I would not have guessed today would happen as it has.

Today may have been a genius time to get in if you wanted a ride on the rocket

sure did ... and it brought av share price down too!

one thing though ... and i'm totally new at this .. just trained to notice nuances in ... well ... everything ...

yesterday? ALL markets soared DOWN ...

there's a few others i just liked and bought .. ALL of them down .. incl AA{L, TSLA micro ones lice ACST, NNDM, GEVO .. i then continued to search randomly ... i found that same STEEP downward dip across the board

would have liked it better to only reflect GME

STILL ... the merchandise? THAT is awesome

it will work on at LEAST TWO levels ..

one, for the thought to have occurred, THEN translated to initial stages of creation ~ drawing, sent to graphic
    THEN produced
    NOW available for sale?

those are not random nor haphazard meaningless ~ these represent deliberate actions

TWO) one of the most effective tools of creations IS that of imagery

which is why vision boards etc have been promoted in certain circles as practical EFFECTIVE tools

the elite CONTINUOUSLY bombard in an attempt to "program" us with the imagery of what THEY desire

i have a theory on that ..

either they themselves LACK creative ability TO CREATE and manifest as we ARE able to ...."

OR it is HOW they avoid karma and place it squarely on OUR shoulders

THEY put out the imagery

WE then CREATE it in reality ~ their hands ... washed

sooo ... all that to say ... the imagery all on its own? WILL work!
    YAY!

Last edited by iota; 25th March 2021 at 16:48.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (26th March 2021), TargeT (26th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

the entire market is crashing due to GME... there's a desperate move to keep this down because the losses will be so great... but we are clearly winning, yesterday's HEAVY drop happened on ZERO negative news... the buy sell ratio was way off... today was the correction........ and it may continue to become the spike, it may not... we are very close based on all the data I have learned how to read...

If you got in recently I think you got super lucky.... we are looking at very good things to come (but for me my time line is to early June late April for the most pressure, anything between now and then is just gravy...)

Today's movement is VERY bullish,, tomorrow (MAY) be very interesting as there are a lot of contracts that will close in the money over 200$ per share (and that means they have to cover, which means more buying, which means.... GOOD THINGS FOR US!)

the tweets from GameStop are ultra supportive in their own dodge-the-SEC-way ... this once in a life time opportunity is about to make once in a life time movements it seems.

btw, the top line (the cats ears, the hair etc..) of that art is all actual GME movement....
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th March 2021 at 02:37.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (26th March 2021), Brigantia (26th March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), justntime2learn (26th March 2021), Mypos (26th March 2021), onevoice (26th March 2021), Sunray (26th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,358 times in 8,674 posts

Not going back through whole thread, but as I recall TargetT's previous warning that Silver was a trap, I would like to share this latest link from the TheHappyHawaiian that I believe is a brilliant summary of the silver market and case for a slow-developing squeeze.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...tm_name=iossmf

Quote SLV is a complete scam, its a scalp trade set up by banks to screw over investors. Avoid it at all costs. The silver market is and has been rigged for years
    I have been in PSLV for years, if if enough folks, including some in the links comments, understand this and sell all their SLV and replace with PSLV much progress towards the squeeze and honest pricing for Silver can occur.

This really is a brilliant article in my view, and not just about silver, but the overall economy and how artificially low interest rates are helping to displace workers through robotic automation, something I know about through software RPA tools and how they are being used in industry to pay for reducing workers and make processes more efficient.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th March 2021 at 15:23.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (26th March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), justntime2learn (26th March 2021), Mypos (26th March 2021), TargeT (26th March 2021), TelosianEmbrace (9th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    TargetT's previous warning that Silver was a trap,.
    Specifically $SLV, not the physical metal its self

my only caution on silver is that it is GLOBALLY manipulated; much harder to make any type of effect on it.. GME is special in that it's a very small share pool (only 69mil shares) and extremely manipulated (even more so now)... very unique situation.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (26th March 2021), Brigantia (26th March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), justntime2learn (26th March 2021), mountain_jim (26th March 2021), Mypos (26th March 2021), onevoice (26th March 2021), Sunray (30th March 2021), TelosianEmbrace (9th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Is this related?

https://apnews.com/article/credit-su...24ba5609c6ed23

BERLIN (AP) — Swiss bank Credit Suisse said Monday it may have suffered a “highly significant” loss from a default by a U.S.-based hedge fund on margin calls that it and other banks made last week, while Japan’s Nomura said it could face a loss of $2 billion due to an event with a U.S. client.

Credit Suisse didn’t identify the “significant” hedge fund or the other banks affected, or give other details of what happened. News reports identified the hedge fund as New York-based Archegos Capital Management.

“Following the failure of the fund to meet these margin commitments, Credit Suisse and a number of other banks are in the process of exiting these positions,” the company said.

The Financial Times reported that Archegos had large exposures to ViacomCBS and several Chinese technology stocks and was hit hard after shares of the U.S. media group fell last week.

A margin call is triggered when investors borrow using their stock portfolio as collateral and have to make up the balance required by banks when the share prices fall and the collateral is worth less.

Credit Suisse said that “while at this time it is premature to quantify the exact size of the loss resulting from this exit, it could be highly significant and material to our first-quarter results, notwithstanding the positive trends announced in our trading statement earlier this month.” Credit Suisse said that it plans to issue an update “in due course.”

Nomura said that on Friday “an event occurred” that could subject one of its U.S. subsidiaries to a losss of $2 billion based on market prices on Friday. It didn’t identify the client. The bank said “there will be no issues related to the operations or financial soundness” of Nomura or its U.S. subsidiary.

The Archegos website was not immediately available.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Brigantia (31st March 2021), iota (30th March 2021), Sunray (30th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    Is this related?
    it's very possible that it was, it looks like Archegos was a "shell" that was probably in exitance for exactly this reason (to dump margin calls on to keep core businesses looking good)

but that's just a theory, not much data behind it.

It looks like the situation is a bit worse than we are openly being told.....

here's some speculation on the situation and it's possible ramifications if you want to go further with the topic:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GME/comment...k_exposure_to/
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th March 2021 at 18:19.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (30th March 2021), Brigantia (31st March 2021), iota (30th March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Mypos (30th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    Is this related?

https://apnews.com/article/credit-su...24ba5609c6ed23

BERLIN (AP) — Swiss bank Credit Suisse said Monday it may have suffered a “highly significant” loss from a default by a U.S.-based hedge fund on margin calls .

New data out....

This was just the TIP of the iceburg....

Where are you?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (30th March 2021), Brigantia (31st March 2021), iota (31st March 2021), justntime2learn (30th March 2021), Mypos (30th March 2021), onevoice (5th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #250
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

I'm letting my emotions get to me

I made some ritual music tonight

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditSessi...m_source=share

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

iota (1st April 2021), TargeT (1st April 2021)

21. Link to Post #251
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I'm letting my emotions get to me

I made some ritual music tonight

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditSessi...m_source=share
    Don't Stop Believing Blastolabs!

Standing with you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	13 ~ Fire within me woman playing fire violin music (2-11-16) .jpg
Views:	20
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	46463

PS is that YOU in video?
    Last edited by iota; 1st April 2021 at 19:25. Reason: change pic cuz used elsewhere and added question

so that any adversary

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Hym (6th April 2021), TargeT (1st April 2021)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

I would be very cautious if you hold any positions other than GME for the rest of this month... it's probably a good time to exit the market and sit on cash till April is over. (at least past the 16th)

I see the echo's of 2008, the whole market will suffer.

if you want to go down the rabbit hole there's a vast amount of great info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/...collection_by/

april 16th will be a very interesting day... but that doesn't mean anything for sure will happen... be safe!
    Where are you?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (5th April 2021), Hym (6th April 2021), iota (5th April 2021), justntime2learn (5th April 2021), Mypos (5th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #253
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I would be very cautious if you hold any positions other than GME for the rest of this month... it's probably a good time to exit the market and sit on cash till April is over. (at least past the 16th)

if you want to go down the rabbit hole there's a vast amount of great info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/...collection_by/

april 16th will be a very interesting day... but that doesn't mean anything for sure will happen... be safe!
    How about Crypto? Im not seeing info on that link about a stock market crash? Under which section can i look?
    Last edited by Mypos; 5th April 2021 at 19:14.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (5th April 2021), iota (7th April 2021), TargeT (5th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2021), gord (5th April 2021), iota (7th April 2021), Mypos (5th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #255
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

It could be by design, and intended to push people toward cryptos.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

iota (7th April 2021), Mypos (5th April 2021), TargeT (5th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i'm out everywhere else .. though left money on the table by doing so with Aaple, TSLA and AMC

its ok small profit better than losses

however, from the reddit posts i got the feeling that GME is expected to take a swan dive below 100 PRIOR to its take off

they expect HF or whoever is pulling the chains, to do all to dishearten those holding ...

so i'm kinda leaning towards pulling out and buying back in at lower figures

of course that takes a chance in case it does NOT do that ...

are you just going to hold steady T? or diversify your strategy?

so that any adversary

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

gord (5th April 2021), Mypos (5th April 2021), TargeT (5th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    It could be by design, and intended to push people toward cryptos.
    Why would they try to push people into crypto? Crypto are the future and will most likely cause alot of damage to the powers that be (banks, wall street etc).

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (5th April 2021), iota (5th April 2021), TargeT (5th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    no changes for me, I'm 100% in GME still; planning my retirement

it's very likely there will be a share recall, just like last year... and it will happen sometime this month (last year was the 20th of April) it seems the entire board is being replaced so people will want to vote on that, especially large firms that hold a lot of GME (Like blackrock/Vanguard...)

every day it just looks better and better for those holding GME shares.

Last edited by TargeT; 5th April 2021 at 23:57.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (5th April 2021), Brigantia (6th April 2021), gord (5th April 2021), iota (5th April 2021), Mypos (5th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    no changes for me, I'm 100% in GME still; planning my retirement

it's very likely there will be a share recall, just like last year... and it will happen sometime this month (last year was the 20th of April) it seems the entire board is being replaced so people will want to vote on that, especially large firms that hold a lot of GME (Like blackrock/Vanguard...)

every day it just looks better and better for those holding GME shares.
    I recently learned that those 2 Giants (Blackrock and Vanguard) hold the majority of shares in most if not all the big corporations in the world. And they are being managed by a certain number of rich families. (Rotschild, Rockefeller etc) Some guy did a video and showed proof of it on Yahoo. Its just clear to find for everybody who wants to know.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), iota (5th April 2021), TargeT (5th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,966 times in 539 posts

The COO of GameStop just filed SEC form to show 56K shares were bought on 4/1/2021. So obviously the COO is very bullish on GameStop.

I'm in deep with GME once again.
    SEC Form 4

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2021), gord (6th April 2021), Hym (5th April 2021), Mypos (5th April 2021), TargeT (5th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast