+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

I’m going to try and buy some Monday (depending on what happens at opening)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Jayke (31st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Like much of the rest of the world at the moment, I’m still trying to catch up on this one.

The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) – is allegedly an investors’ watchdog. Late last night, the SEC announced an investigation into Robin Hood for "blocking stock purchases".

Something that needs a lot of explaining here is that a former Head Honcho at the SEC is also one of the prime movers at RobinHood.

Here are two insider website headlines from today – a Saturday – trying to impress on their audiences the gravity of the situation. Forgetting all technical trading garbage, this is the scale of the threat:

"Something bad is about to go down at Robinhood"
    "We may have another 'Lehman Weekend' situation on our hands"

Lehman Brothers was the "bank" (I use that term loosely) that in 2009 got itself saddled with derivatives that JP Morgan and others decided were worthless and thus withheld all liquidity.

It was the start of Crash #1. I remember it well.

Liquidity is once again the serious issue here. As an experienced manager said

"In a nutshell the settlement issues at Robinhood could spill over into the clearing system which is very poorly capitalised by all accounts, and we could be facing another bail out, but much much bigger."

I think it's too early to say if he is right. If this becomes more widely understood, then we will have an institutional panic on our hands. We have learned nothing from 2009 and these people add zero benefits to the wealth-creating economy.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), Blastolabs (31st January 2021), Brigantia (30th January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), kfm27917 (31st January 2021), Merkaba360 (31st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    It won't break out Monday, I mean it could but I highly doubt it
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So Target, just for fun, it could help me get it...
    Knowing what you know now, if you could jump in a time machine and go back one day before it all started, what would you do?

:-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), TargeT (31st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So Target, just for fun, it could help me get it...
    Knowing what you know now, if you could jump in a time machine and go back one day before it all started, what would you do?

:-)
    it hasn't started yet, so..... ?

I am very deep in this position currently, I have about 702 shares in play & I bought @ 200ish per share.. .I'd buy more if I could but I'm tapped out...

I have other investments to "trade" with...........

I"m not selling GME, these hedge funds need this pain.

Last edited by TargeT; 31st January 2021 at 00:57.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (31st January 2021), angelfire (1st February 2021), Blastolabs (31st January 2021), Bluegreen (31st January 2021), Brigantia (31st January 2021), Grey Brain (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (31st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

ok thanks for that, well I have to say, I'm clueless then, I really don't get it.
    Anyhow no worries, I guess its best I stay out of this as I would probably loose everything.
    lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

ok thanks for that, well I have to say, I'm clueless then, I really don't get it.
    Anyhow no worries, I guess its best I stay out of this as I would probably loose everything.
    lol
    The people playing this game don't care about loosing. Many have taken back there initial investments but not profits, and are leaving the balance for the sole purpose of harming "Shorty"

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1354891972406865922

The above tweet from @elonmusk on the 29th reads:
    "Here come the shorty apologists
    Give them no respect
    Get Shorty"
    I'd love to know if Elon dropped some money into GME, does anyone know?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), Bluegreen (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Merkaba360 (31st January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (31st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,176 times in 10,106 posts

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ClearWater (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

So the MM have to buy 9.3 million shares next week. Citadel is about to squeeze themselves!

Since the Citadel (which owns the Robin Hood app) has shorted 9.3M shares they will have buy back the 9.3 million shares next week to cover their calls, if they don't want to have to pay the interest to borrow the stock. From the volume action toward the end of today, it looks like Citadel chose not to cover their call options.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	orderflowtrading-atas-1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	45979

thanks Onevoice for making this point! ... THIS will actually be one of THE important points that WILL be covered extensively in the fallout of all of this

they do NOT exactly "own" it .. but the WAY that Robin Hood is able to offer their service for FREE is through payment BY Citadel for their order flow

in this case their customer is actually Citadel NOT the retail buyers of shares.

As you can read here, Citadel buys the Robinhood order flow which according to CNBC is why trades are free on Robinhood.

according to World News Era:

"Robinhood routes more than half of its customer orders to Citadel, by far its largest market-making partner by volume, Robinhood disclosures show. The app also works with Virtu, G1 Execution Services, Wolverine and Two Sigma."

very interesting full article here

"And Ken Griffin of Citadel LLC, Who Owns Citadel Hedge Funds, to rescue the hedge fund of Melvin Capital, investing $2.75 billion after the companies suffered a loss of 30% in the first three weeks."

article here

now THAT too is misleading because the way it is worded (suffered ~ past tense) is AS IF it was done, over. when it is not.

basically:

"On Thursday, Robinhood announced that it was restricting trading for the stocks that were being "short-squeezed" and investors would only be able to close their positions. This meant that traders would only be able to sell the stocks and not be able to purchase additional shares, causing the stocks to nosedive (the price of GME has halved today, dropping from $462.42 to $193.60 as of the time of publication).

Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev said the company's decision to restrict trading in the stocks was "to protect the firm and protect our customers we had to limit buying in these stocks."

Does Citadel Own Robinhood and Melvin Capital?

This led to outrage among retail traders who accused Robinhood of "manipulating the market" and even led Ted Cruz and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to agree on something. Amid the outcry, Twitter users pushed the claim that Robinhood was owned by Citadel and that it also owns Melvin Capital, which would benefit from a fall in GME's price."

rumors began to swirl that Robin Hood was OWNED by Citadel who in turn owned Melvin

"On Monday, Melvin Capital announced that it received an investment to the tune of 2.75 billion from Citadel and Point72 Asset Management, which according to the Wall Street Journal was an "emergency influx of cash" to "stabilize" the "hard-hit" firm.

Therefore, Citadel does have a stake in the investment management company.

However, as far as the claim of ownership of Robinhood is concerned, we can confirm that Citadel does not own the trading platform. According to a June Financial Times report, $39 million of Robinhood's revenues from equities and options order flow came from Citadel Securities, a subsidiary of Citadel. This made up more than 35% of the platform's trading revenues at the time.

According to Investopedia, Robinhood is a discount brokerage that offers commission-free trading through its website and mobile app and generates its income from payments for order flow. In simpler terms, Citadel is one of the trading platform's biggest customers. Therefore, the claim that the company founded by billionaire Ken Griffin owns Robinhood can be flagged as "untrue."

source here

SO ... THIS is what they did:

according to Truth or Fiction:

"On January 27 2021, CNBC and other financial outlets reported that Melvin Capital “succumbed” to the short squeeze, closing out their positions at a loss and “ending” what was described as a “raid” on GameStop short sellers:

Melvin Capital, hedge fund targeted by Reddit board,
    closes out of GameStop short position Melvin Capital closed out its short position in GameStop on Tuesday afternoon [January 26 2021] after taking a huge loss, the hedge fund’s manager told CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin
    and

CNBC could not confirm the amount of losses Melvin Capital took on the short position. Citadel and Point72 have infused close to $3 billion into Gabe Plotkin’s hedge fund to shore up its finances.
    CNBC’s article was shared to YCombinator’s Hacker News forum, where the top-level commenters disputed Melvin Capital’s claims to CNBC:

“So, from what I understand (I did not do the maths myself), despite Gamestop being the most traded stock right now, not enough has moved in the premarket for Melvin Capital to actually close their position when they claimed they did. It seems a very dubious claim.”

“There is no evidence that is true, and short interest is still above 130% so it sounds like a lie to discourage additional buying of gme[.]”

they most likely sold the position from melvin capital to another entity to hold the risk. that way melvin capital can say “oh yeah we caved in haha reddit wins” to try and calm the market, but I would wager that some private citadel fund is now about to be forced to fellate the reddit call pump
    [.]”
    That sentiment was echoed on threads on r/wallstreetbets, where users speculated that Melvin Capital could not have “have closed entirely in premarket, theyre using scare tactics (ILLEGALLY) to drive the price down.”

A @business tweet published at 9:15 AM (15 minutes before markets opened) reiterated the claim, and comments on the tweet almost entirely disputed the assertion as mathematically unsupported:

When Bloomberg tweeted:

"Melvin Capital and Citron Capital closed out of their short positions
    on GameStop, as the firms succumbed to the stock’s meteoric ascent"

this was IMMEDIATELY identified as FAKE NEWS!

A thread on r/investing (since removed but archived) addressed the claim as if Melvin Capital was necessarily lying about having closed their short position:

Name:	What are implications of lying.png
Views:	41
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	45977

Originally, it read:

"Apparently Melvin Capital has lied about their announcement today [Wednesday January 27 2021] about closing their shorts yesterday (Tuesday [January 26 2021]). People have said they were lying because of the lack of change of volume in shares.

Obviously pre market prices are changing due to the news… but what would actually happen if they are actually caught lying? They’re still f’ed as they want the share price below $60… but it is way above that right now. Is this a last ditch effort?"

Name:	Robin hood has faced criticism.png
Views:	34
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	45978

does everyone get that??

remember the old saying:

"if it is FREE? then YOU are the product"

they absolutely DESERVE to be brought down!

the system IS absoiutely rigged!

AND everyone, except the trusting public has KNOWN all along

in other words, when people use the RH app to purchase shares? the order is NOT put in immediately by RH .. its not put in there by them AT ALL

it goes THROUGH Citadel or one of the others i listed above.

this process is called order flow remember that term .. that is how we have been betrayed

CITADEL is ALSO buying shares!

so ... if Citadel KNOWS what everyone is buying BECAUSE RH gives them THAT info? THEN they CAN and HAVE used that info to identify the trends and use that info to THEIR advantage

if that is not "insider trade info"? i most certainly do not know what would be!

PS

so NOW? all of this is coming out in the open! they won't be able to do this anymore, and everyone will know .. that while they were purchasing shares? Citadel and others were watching through order flow ... and THAT is how they were always ahead of the game ... easy if you know ahead of time what "hand another is playing"

this will not be allowed any more, because the people have now FORCED it to be exposed!

and the way i see it? they literally OWE the billions they will lose ~ and the people will make ~ to THE PEOLPLE!! ... absolutely they do!

Last edited by iota; 31st January 2021 at 19:30.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), Bluegreen (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), meat suit (31st January 2021), onevoice (31st January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (31st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Name:  H67Bb8K.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  34.7 KB

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st February 2021), Olam (31st January 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Attachment 45980
    Thats what I thought that its a bit late to join in the fun.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Delicious tears.

Billionaire CRIES on National TV Because POOR PEOPLE Made MONEY Buying GameStop Stock (GME)

*** Edit: Looks like this clip is from a few years ago and he was actually crying over introduction of wealth tax. Still delicious.
    Last edited by pueblo; 31st January 2021 at 16:34.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Snoweagle (1st February 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

I have been following this story from SM and ZeroHedge, but since Friday my interest switched to the possibly next 'play' being talked up - Silver, as I have maintained some savings in Sprott's Physical Silver for years (PSLV)

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...m_source=share

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/re...squeeze-silver

Quote "Everyone Is Afraid Ahead Of The Open" - Reddit-Raiders Spark Nationwide Physical Silver Shortage

Update (1100ET): For some background on just how unprecedented this weekend's action in silver markets is, Tyler Wall, the CEO of SD Bullion writes the following (emphasis ours):

In the 24 hours proceeding Friday market close, SD Bullion sold nearly 10x the number of silver ounces that we normally would sell in an entire weekend
    leading to Sunday market open.

In a normal market, we normally can find at least one supplier/source willing to sell some ounces over the weekend if we exceed our long position (the number of ounces we predict we will sell over the weekend).

However, everyone we talk to is afraid of a gap up at Sunday night market open.

This is about ready to get really interesting as there was very little inventory left from suppliers/mints going into Friday close.

Our direct AP supplier informed us after close on Friday that the "US Mint will be on allocation for the remainder of Type 1" (Current Silver Eagle Design).

Our sales for the month of January exceeded any one month last year during the heart of the pandemic. It was an all-time record month in our company history.

And, perhaps most importantly, as QTR tweets so succinctly, "this is a red pill moment for many, and it's beautiful."

I was able to order some physical yesterday morning from the above mentioned location before all the online sellers stopped taking orders, I hope they honor the transaction and price.

All the main online sellers, including Apmex,now showing messages such as this one.

Quote Update: Due to unprecedented silver demand, we are unable to accept any additional orders until the market opens Sunday evening.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 31st January 2021 at 17:14.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), marielle (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This situation with silver is getting interesting:

#SilverSqueeze is trending on Twitter:

Last edited by marielle; 31st January 2021 at 18:29.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), mountain_jim (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I have been following this story from SM and ZeroHedge, but since Friday my interest switched to the possibly next 'play' being talked up - Silver, as I have maintained some savings in Sprott's Physical Silver for years (PSLV)

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...m_source=share

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/re...squeeze-silver

Quote "Everyone Is Afraid Ahead Of The Open" - Reddit-Raiders Spark Nationwide Physical Silver Shortage

Update (1100ET): For some background on just how unprecedented this weekend's action in silver markets is, Tyler Wall, the CEO of SD Bullion writes the following (emphasis ours):

In the 24 hours proceeding Friday market close, SD Bullion sold nearly 10x the number of silver ounces that we normally would sell in an entire weekend
    leading to Sunday market open.

In a normal market, we normally can find at least one supplier/source willing to sell some ounces over the weekend if we exceed our long position (the number of ounces we predict we will sell over the weekend).

However, everyone we talk to is afraid of a gap up at Sunday night market open.

This is about ready to get really interesting as there was very little inventory left from suppliers/mints going into Friday close.

Our direct AP supplier informed us after close on Friday that the "US Mint will be on allocation for the remainder of Type 1" (Current Silver Eagle Design).

Our sales for the month of January exceeded any one month last year during the heart of the pandemic. It was an all-time record month in our company history.

And, perhaps most importantly, as QTR tweets so succinctly, "this is a red pill moment for many, and it's beautiful."

I was able to order some physical yesterday morning from the above mentioned location before all the online sellers stopped taking orders, I hope they honor the transaction and price.

All the main online sellers, including Apmex,now showing messages such as this one.

Quote Update: Due to unprecedented silver demand, we are unable to accept any additional orders until the market opens Sunday evening.
    wow ... i saw it yesterday as well and almost bought through WEbull

BUT

then i saw they too make $$ through the dreaded form of BETRAYAL to us public ~ Order Flow

meaning they release OUR purchasing information to the GIANTS millionaires, ,... err ... sorry ... billionaires .. AHEAD of time .. AHEAD of OUR purchases going through

ALLOWING them to adjust their strategies and profit off of US

THIS is the practice that the public needs to DEMAND come under scrutiny
    and the reason the public DESERVES the billions they have quite literally stolen all this time from us

soooo .. i didn't buy intending to see if anyone knows of a brokerage that does NOT engage in this practice

if so? ... i may not make money in Silver ...

but i'm willing to LOSE a thousand to help the cause of Game Stop

it was my son's ALL time fav ... the little guy would have made a killing and not cared to lose it all ..

he was genuine, authentic and of pure heart in that way ...

so where can i go to donate without order flow?
    Last edited by iota; 31st January 2021 at 19:39.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), ClearWater (1st February 2021), Hym (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), mountain_jim (31st January 2021), Patient (31st January 2021), TargeT (31st January 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

GME is exposing how WallStreet has been taking advantage of the "little guy" and destroying businesses for years.... this is so epic... finally light is being shed on the elites.

This is a super low effort way to help change the world.

Buy a share and forget about it, never sell... you will help expose how the corrupt financial system...

GME is the worst case of naked short selling (shorting shares that don't exist, very illegal).... it's so bad, so huge that they were willing to loose 80billion last week and this week is going to be worse.

HELP CHANGE THE WORLD!

Everyone knows it's a shady situation... even this guy who is shorting GME as a technical trader... he can't help but admit it's being manipulated.

Last edited by TargeT; 31st January 2021 at 21:31.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (31st January 2021), angelfire (1st February 2021), Brigantia (31st January 2021), ClearWater (1st February 2021), gord (31st January 2021), Hym (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Merkaba360 (1st February 2021), mountain_jim (31st January 2021), onevoice (31st January 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

#silversqueeze

Tom Luongo goes over the markets. Says one silver broker has been getting 400-500 email requests a day for the past week, and the trend is still in its infancy.

Quote Market Report: 1/31/2021 - All Hail the #ShortSqueeze
    This week I try to tell the story of how disruptive the pending #shortsqueeze in Silver could be. We'll know in a matter of hours.

This is exactly what the bankers needed to realize in their greed and their supposed omnipotence, that you can only control the game for so long. Once you break the 'rational investor' model and everyone goes into full "Joker-mode" things won't end until everything burns.

Never, ever go full retard is such good advice. But, power and wealth make people stupid and lazy.

Welcome to the Counter-Revolution.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alan (1st February 2021), Hym (31st January 2021), iota (1st February 2021), mountain_jim (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Attachment 45980
    Thats what I thought that its a bit late to join in the fun.
    If you don't have money that you are willing to risk to buy GME stock, you can join the adventure vicariously. All you have to do is register for an account on TDAmeritrade, then use either the web or PC based (Mac not supported) ThinkorSwim application. Then you can do simulated trades using simulated paperMoney. You will start out with $200,000 in your paperMoney account and trade like anybody else with real account.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

angelfire (1st February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Olam (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021), TargeT (31st January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st February 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Jayke (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    #silversqueeze

Tom Luongo goes over the markets. Says one silver broker has been getting 400-500 email requests a day for the past week, and the trend is still in its infancy.

Quote Market Report: 1/31/2021 - All Hail the #ShortSqueeze
    This week I try to tell the story of how disruptive the pending #shortsqueeze in Silver could be. We'll know in a matter of hours.

This is exactly what the bankers needed to realize in their greed and their supposed omnipotence, that you can only control the game for so long. Once you break the 'rational investor' model and everyone goes into full "Joker-mode" things won't end until everything burns.

Never, ever go full retard is such good advice. But, power and wealth make people stupid and lazy.

Welcome to the Counter-Revolution.
    Years ago I diverted a portion of my main IRA into a specialized self directed IRA (SDIRA) in which I can purchase precious metals that are held for me in a commercial vault. If you have an SDIRA holding precious metals, the rules says you can not be in possession of them; a separate qualified commercial entity has to hold them for you for annual depository fee. SDIRA can also be held to trade real property such as land or houses as well. I currently hold significant ounces of physical gold bars and lots of silver bars in the SDIRA. I also have a two 100 ounce silver bars in my possession as well as assortment of vintage coins with at least 90% silver content. I plan to hold all these for at least 20 years before liquidating them. These are my failsafe investments in case our government decide to reset our US financial system.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Alan (31st January 2021), iota (1st February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), mountain_jim (31st January 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast