+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast

Thread: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: This GameStop Short Squeeze is Making History!

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    ... but they do not apparently know what WALLSTREETBETS is...
    Weaponized autism

No brakes on that train.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ClearWater (11th February 2021), Jayke (11th February 2021), TargeT (11th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    ... but they do not apparently know what WALLSTREETBETS is...
    Weaponized autism

No brakes on that train.
    This is an amazing break down

Start @ 26min to see the obvious cycle surrounding reporting dates

96% of the stock was shorted at ~$17 and the price has been above that since early JAN.... they are billions short still & the math says it's impossible for them to have covered.... its something like 2 billion depending on how much they were able to re-short... and that's a lowball guess.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (11th February 2021), ClearWater (11th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Jayke (11th February 2021), onevoice (11th February 2021), Sunray (12th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    What we are all watching is one of the most captivating and convincing global psyops ever.

The only way to correctly understand what is happening today is to properly comprehend the critical history of this fastidiously engineered collapse-in-progress. See: The Empire of “The City” — Three City States: London, Vatican, District of Columbia (Video)

But if anyone really wants to apprehend the central plot of this multi-century conspiracy, they must know who the extremely deceptive and clandestine perpetrators are.

Of course, there is the criminal Central Banking Cartel as well as the International Banking Crime Syndicate. There are also the Rothschild and Rockefeller Crime Families as well as the other Illuminati Families who have reigned supreme over humanity for centuries. There are also the secretive power groups like the Committee of 300, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome along with the Council on Foreign Relations.

more at
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/02/gl...od-on-purpose/
    Something tells me the Reddit gang will be blamed for the coming market crash. The way the Smoot-Hawley Tariff was blamed for the 1929 crash.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

gord (13th February 2021), Jayke (13th February 2021), onevoice (11th February 2021), TargeT (11th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

I've been watching this very closely (obviously, biased as *** because I'm in deep)..........

I feel this phenomenon has become an excellent study in pervasiveness and follow through (IE why we are continually tricked in cyles.. 2 year for minor elections 4 years for major 6 for even more important...... )

The fact that 3 weeks into this fight we are seeing so much dramatic FUD (Fear uncertainty and Disinformation) from so many angles when this situation infact,,,, has become GREATER than it was before...

the last 3 days have been very telling (if you understand volume and VWAP).

I feel grateful that I am older now and have patience....

Enjoy the show!

Last edited by TargeT; 13th February 2021 at 13:52.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (13th February 2021), gord (13th February 2021), Jayke (13th February 2021), meeradas (13th February 2021), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

FEB 18 2021.... I don't think the finance comity will do ****, but if they left DFV testify on why he likes the stock.... and millions are watching.... well ****.... haha that might be a huge catalyst to put the hurt on the hedge funds.
    Quote Citadel’s Griffin, Robinhood CEO to Testify at GameStop Hearings
    Ken Griffin, Citadel’s billionaire founder, and  Robinhood Markets Inc. Chief Executive Officer Vlad Tenev will testify next week at a House hearing on wild swings in GameStop Corp. shares and other stocks.

Melvin Capital Management chief Gabriel Plotkin, Reddit co-founder Steve Huffman, and Keith Gill, a Reddit user credited with inspiring GameStop’s rally who’s known by his YouTube name “Roaring Kitty,”(His Reddit name is Deep****ingValue) will also appear before the House Financial Services Committee, the panel said Friday.

Additional witnesses also may be named to testify at the virtual hearing set for noon on Thursday, according to a statement from Representative Maxine Waters, the California Democrat who leads the committee.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...amestop-feb-18

This will be a LIVE STREAM event... I wonder if the servers are ready for the insane amount of traffic this will drive..

Here is the link that will stream the hearing:
    https://financialservices.house.gov/live/

Next week will be very exciting.

More and more info is coming out, and it's pretty bad for the "suits"...
    Where are you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (18th February 2021), Sunray (17th February 2021), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

I'm not going to clutter up the thread too much.. but if you are into this you should know that none of the shorts were covered, they moved them all to ETF's that held GME as a large percentage.... it's a genius move as it completely avoids the majority of reporting....

So not only did they not cover the shorts... they doubled down............. This is just getting so much more interesting, the Prologue 3 weeks ago seemed epic,,, but it's dwarfed compared to what is building now .... Right when they maxed
    their credit card & it was about to explode they got another credit card and paid a large portion of it off, but not nearly all... but all this does is kick the ball down the road & potentially put them in a MUCH worse situation... this is why all of media has stories out that are negative to this movement.... Negative with absolutely no backing, no sources... nothing. Even the WallstreetBets forum has literally been taken over and it's not hard to find people advertising $20 a post with negative sentiment to GME and moderate engagement.

This is very telling:

This graph shows "fails" as in, "fail to deliver" aka FTD... this is when a short is sold but the actual stock is not delivered... AKA ... NAKED SHORTING! this graph shows them shifting the turd from one hand to the other... nothing has changed, in fact now it's worse... now both hands are ****ty.
    Last edited by TargeT; 17th February 2021 at 03:41.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (18th February 2021), DaveToo (17th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th February 2021), gord (17th February 2021), Ivy23 (19th February 2021), kudzy (17th February 2021), onevoice (17th February 2021), Sunray (17th February 2021), TelosianEmbrace (17th February 2021)

14. Link to Post #168
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I wish I was more like you .

Blessed be.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), TargeT (17th February 2021)

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I wish I was more like you .

Blessed be.
    delusional and obsessed?

However...........

I mean I'll say one thing.. I've been very entertained lately and I wake up before the sun (for market open) and clean my space while I listen to investment streams.... so if nothing else that's kinda awesome. (I used to homeschool and never applied the lessons learned there to myself.... Pursue and leverage interest and mold lessons around that, this is the way!)
    Where are you?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), Ivy23 (19th February 2021), PurpleLama (18th February 2021), TelosianEmbrace (17th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #170
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Target.

You are the best.

All my strength to you,
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), TargeT (17th February 2021), TelosianEmbrace (17th February 2021)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Tomorrow is the day

CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION!

(below is an analysis of the statements that were given to congress ahead of the inquiry as analyzed by a (probably biased) Youtube Stock personality (that I highly respect))

We have Melvin Capital (aka Hedge fund that almost went bankrupt):

.... Oh wow.... His testimony is sooooo defensive. HE's pulling the RACE CARD!?!?

~VS~

Keith Gill (AKA RoaringKitty, AKA u/Deep****ingValue on Reddit), the most charismatic "everyman" who is being staged as a stooge (fortunately he's a very smart man).

So it's normal guy vrs Wallstreet vampire......

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow (12EST, can be live streamed here: https://financialservices.house.gov/live/ )

This situation is just getting more and more entertaining.
    Last edited by TargeT; 18th February 2021 at 00:33.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BushPilot (18th February 2021), ClearWater (18th February 2021), gord (18th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), Ivy23 (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), kudzy (19th February 2021), onevoice (18th February 2021)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,974 times in 2,208 posts

Tomorrow is the day

CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION!

[SIZE="1"]
    I haven't followed all this closely but ------ Good Luck to the Good Guys -

The big punch bag is Wallstreet (vampire) - metaphorically of course cus Peace and Love and all that jazz...

(I nearly found another punch bag video when I noticed the name on the bag - 'Everlast' - but maybe it's appropriate and more of a Wallstreet aspiration than reality -)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), TargeT (18th February 2021)

24. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

This graph shows "fails" as in, "fail to deliver" aka FTD... this is when a short is sold but the actual stock is not delivered... AKA ... NAKED SHORTING! this graph shows them shifting the turd from one hand to the other... nothing has changed, in fact now it's worse... now both hands are ****ty.
    By another name, counterfeit shares.

This is exposing a lot of the swamp money mill tactics to so many more people, only good things can come of this - with an intervening rollercoaster ride!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), TargeT (19th February 2021)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Don't normally like AOC.. but these (well lets be honest... 3 min?) questions, though Vlad (the stockpailer, CEO of robinhood) wasn't going to answer and she clearly knew that; were very on point and cut strait to the heart of what is wrong with the legacy financial system & what has been exacerbated by the AI based current financial system.

There were a few interesting moments today... but HOLY CRAP it was over 5 hours... I thought it would be like an hour and a half.. So I got to the bar, commandeered a TV (made them turn down the "up beat" elevator music) and started drinking every time they had a technical error on the "live" stream.

wait... where wa s I going with that...

There will be a few good clips from this, there seemed to be a couple times were representatives were aggressive in the least and most pathetic way possible (behind a webcam thousands of miles away & to no outcome: like, not even waiting for them to answer... clearly grandstanding). but perhaps some of the viewership will benefit.

The topic and discussion quickly devolved to technical levels that left me feeling fortunate that I had decided to consume this drywall sandwich at a bar.

Over all I don't even know what I think about it ( probably because I was in a bar for 5 hours), it seemed like the format and proceedings were so boring and off putting ; the presentation was hilariously bad (cuts to the wrong people, mic cuts, bandwidth issues.. like holy **** these people collect ~4 TRILLION a year in taxes... you can't get this **** right??)

If your a smart ape like me, you'll realize this was never an over night thing, we are currently waiting for a catalyst and the signs are VERY in our favor ( Average volume is 38mil, the last week was 14mil to 12 mil to 9 mil (today spiked, I assume it was the hearing... but I have not looked at any technicals yet), this is a huge indicator... next potential catalysts are: wide spread Stimulus checks, Tax returns, Earning report for Gamestop (I think it's the 24th of nxt month), and the big one... the June Board vote.

PSA: Time IN the market is always better than Timing the market. (except maybe in GME's case... this could be a very short term gain... NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE)
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th February 2021 at 02:28.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Brigantia (19th February 2021), Ivy23 (19th February 2021), Jayke (19th February 2021), onevoice (19th February 2021), Sunray (19th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

There were a few interesting moments today... but HOLY CRAP it was over 5 hours... I thought it would be like an hour and a half.. So I got to the bar, commandeered a TV (made them turn down the "up beat" elevator music) and started drinking every time they had a technical error on the "live" stream.

wait... where wa s I going with that...
    I watched about an hour or so today. I didn't see anything even close to a knockout punch but did learn a few things;
    'payment for order flow' etc.
    I knew about trading ahead of customer accounts and self-dealing...

I guess I got spoiled on the drama of the Watergate and Iran Contra hearings from decades ago.
    This seems like child's play in comparison.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

TargeT (19th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    but did learn a few things;
    honestly.... this is the entire goal of what we(reddit / retail investors) are doing..

People have to know.

Quote This seems like child's play in comparison.
    This situation caught public atention about a momth ago....

we are living in fast forward..... this is the fastest/most efective social movement I've ever seen.....

How long did it take the protests from the 60's to get a congressional hearing..
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th February 2021 at 05:52.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anchor (19th February 2021), DaveToo (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Jayke (19th February 2021), Mypos (19th February 2021), onevoice (20th February 2021), Sunray (19th February 2021), wegge (20th February 2021)

32. Link to Post #177
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    but did learn a few things;
    honestly.... this is the entire goal of what we(reddit / retail investors) are doing..

People have to know.

Quote This seems like child's play in comparison.
    This situation caught public atention about a momth ago....

we are living in fast forward..... this is the fastest/most efective social movement I've ever seen.....

How long did it take the protests from the 60's to get a congressional hearing..
    Hey TargeT, wassup. A few questions, what is the timeline on this thing? And i read somewhere that there are also other Hedgefunds who invested in Gamestop. So thats it not only the Reddit guys who are pulling that but also other large players? That would make it less a social movement imo.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (19th February 2021), TargeT (19th February 2021)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Hey TargeT, wassup. A few questions, what is the timeline on this thing? And i read somewhere that there are also other Hedgefunds who invested in Gamestop. So thats it not only the Reddit guys who are pulling that but also other large players? That would make it less a social movement imo.
    Ownership is pretty difficult to determine... I've seen reports that institutions own 120% of the stock... I think "retail" investors are an influence here, but not a huge one... that doesn't matter however because there are so many shorts (reported numbers of 78%, a lot of speculation with good backing that thinks this number is very low)

"when is it going to squeeze" well, no one really knows for sure, there's a few dates that might be impactful but I'd say the March 25(ish) Earnings Report could be the catalyst we are waiting for, if not that in June there's a vote held for the CEO etc... That could also be another date that's important... Im more focused on march 25th, if they beat expectations that will cause a lot of movement.

TLDR: duno when, Retail investors are a smallish percentage of the holders of this stock based on reported numbers (that most people are not confident in)
    Where are you?

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DaveToo (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), Mypos (19th February 2021), onevoice (20th February 2021)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

the catalyst we are waiting for
    OR

It could close over 40 & thousands of contracts would be worthless (for the hedge funds that held them, this basically just means they loose out on a lot of profit & while they are still paying interest on their short positions, probably millions a day)

DFV could double his position & the NASDAQ catches on to the ETF shorting GME by proxy trick.....

If hype continues to build over the weekend next week could be very interesting

I'm feeling MUCH more confident now. All this just happened in the last hour or so... we'll have to gauge how "the public" reacts to this over the weekend to know if this is big, or HUGE!

The congressional hearing yesterday had more views than all other views combined for the last year.....

I love the creative outpooring surrounding this situation.
    Last edited by TargeT; 20th February 2021 at 00:43.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Ivy23 (19th February 2021), onevoice (20th February 2021)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Where are you?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

onevoice (20th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast