Thread: Mother Meera Live Darshan

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Mother Meera Live Darshan

Mother Meera's YouTube channel has her giving daily live darshan sessions, where she looks directly into your eyes starting at 1 pm U.S. Eastern time, available worldwide at the following link:
    Mother Meera's Daily Darshan

Mother Meera is a self-proclaimed avatar, in its original meaning as 'part of God', who is now 60, and although born in India, she permanently resides near Frankfurt, Germany. Because of the worldwide lockdowns, she is prevented from giving darshan in person, so is doing this online instead.

In the past 23 years I have attended several in-person sessions in Germany and America with Mother Meera, and have recharged my own energies with her powerful presence.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Dreamer148 (31st January 2021), Ioneo (29th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (29th January 2021), Peace in Oz (30th January 2021), wondering (29th January 2021), Zirconian (29th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Mother Meera Live Darshan

Hi Arcturian 108,

I've posted a few of her Darshan sessions on the Enlightenment thread and the Holistic Tools for Solutions thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1403366

Light is important right now,for a positive timeline. We are in flux. IMHO she carries so much light. I have friends who are tuning into these daily Darshans. Mother Meera clears so much with her light, as does Mother Mary.

They are truth in my humble opinion.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (29th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (29th January 2021), Peace in Oz (30th January 2021), wondering (29th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread