+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can we unpack what's happening? WTF is happening??

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Default Re: Can we unpack what's happening? WTF is happening??

Edited to delete my post. To explain, someone who cares about me feels it is not good to let the ptb know what you are thinking lest we end up in a ww2 situation and are whisked away in the middle of the night.
    Last edited by heretogrow; 31st January 2021 at 12:05.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2021), ramus (2nd February 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

This is one example of what happens when police is infected by good vibes. It usually shows a sentiment building in that was never been before. A metaphor would be a pressure in an enclose vessel. will this backfire to its origin or will explode into a violent clash between ourselves which is what the controllers wanted. A clash can only result from hatred a backfire would be a result of ordinary people and the armed men coming together united in love. There re many famous people who are fighting the conttrollers in different ways. But the ones that are capable of stopping them are those that calls for unity in love. Thus they kill them soon as they can. The likes of Micheal Jackson who's anti war, John Lennon and of course the Christ. How does it feel to give to others? to care? to Love? It feels good because its our nature our default which has been corrupted. All we need to do is remind others of this by doing acts of love. Like most of us here I've been thinking, analyzing strategies to defeat the controllers, every time I circle back to this. "Love one another" is the only trick there is to defeat those who have no good intentions for us.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st January 2021), Constance (31st January 2021), heretogrow (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Matthew (31st January 2021), selinam (31st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Well, here's an interview with someone (Lin Wood?) about Chief Justice Roberts' adopted children via Epstein. Also something about a plot to assassinate judges, including Scalia. It's on youtube for now, but it's elsewhere for when it disappears:

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), heretogrow (31st January 2021), jaybee (3rd February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), palehorse (31st January 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

Tom Kat

who is this being interviewed on ths video? it doesnt sound like lin wood to me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I think that's the anonymous undercover whistleblower whose testimony Lin Wood has been relying on to make his case re corruption in high places.
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Well, here's an interview with someone (Lin Wood?) about Chief Justice Roberts' adopted children via Epstein. Also something about a plot to assassinate judges, including Scalia. It's on youtube for now, but it's elsewhere for when it disappears:

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st January 2021), ClearWater (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Interesting video, thanks TomKat. Warning for anyone watching this, there are graphic images at :36 - 1:02 & also 7:38 - 8:08 that you may find upsetting.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st January 2021), onevoice (1st February 2021), TomKat (31st January 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

This whole addictive, mixed quality information blizzard has served to provide successfully an absolutely earth shattering awakening education to a large section of the public, both USA and beyond.

In the fullness of time, Mr T may be seen as primarily an educator. Perhaps , now we are educated, the notion that the heroic military will do the job that needs doing is just an indication that more education is needed.

What can/will the people do?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Matthew (31st January 2021), meat suit (31st January 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

The following article is closer to my thinking than most things I have seen on the net. Basically Trump was sabotaged from within his own team:
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=50549

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Matthew (31st January 2021), Olam (31st January 2021), onevoice (1st February 2021), Sadieblue (1st February 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Here's to all you disillusioned, patient, truth warriors - we need to just relax and see how it all unfolds.
    Couldn't have said it better. I've no idea what's going on, and at this point it's nigh on impossible to get to the bottom of anymore. It's not like I can change anything either. So pure observation mode for me. After a long long time of digging, unravelling, debating and sometimes arguing, I'm taking it easy now - staying positive and staying calm - and seeing how it all unfolds. Better that than continuing to tangle myself up in knots and giving myself an ulcer.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st January 2021), Ben (3rd February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Clarity (1st February 2021), ClearWater (31st January 2021), gord (31st January 2021), haroldsails (2nd February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), justntime2learn (3rd February 2021), Matthew (31st January 2021), meat suit (31st January 2021), meeradas (8th February 2021), Olam (31st January 2021), Patient (31st January 2021), Sadieblue (1st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st February 2021), T Smith (1st February 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021), wondering (31st January 2021), Zanshin (31st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Star Mariner. yes you are correct. pure observation mode is what is needed now. I now sit and observe

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ben (3rd February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Clarity (1st February 2021), gord (1st February 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st February 2021), Sadieblue (1st February 2021), T Smith (1st February 2021), wondering (31st January 2021), Zanshin (31st January 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    Interesting video, thanks TomKat. Warning for anyone watching this, there are graphic images at :36 - 1:02 & also 7:38 - 8:08 that you may find upsetting.
    The choice of background video that has nothing to do with the interview pretty much puts this video in the propaganda category, don't you think?

Anyway, the interviewer is not Lin Wood and the interviewee sounds like Cody Snodgres. So the Lin Wood reference is a misdirect.
    Last edited by TomKat; 31st January 2021 at 21:34.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ami (1st February 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is my slightly informed take on what took place in America recently, and whether all is lost for the forces of good in the process.

I do think that President Trump was exhausted towards the end of his first term. He was extremely disappointed that institutions that many of us had come to expect to defend our republic were all corrupted, almost beyond repair. This included all the courts, and even those judges Trump had recently appointed. Mike Pence, as the ultimate politician, was probably put in place to betray Trump at the end. To be betrayed by so many people, and institutions, must have made Trump feel like Julius Caesar, being attacked by all the Roman Senators, including Brutus, whom he thought of as his own son.

I do think that our 24/7 news cycle has resulted in many more Americans being involved in the political process, than a generation ago. This gives everyone a much more in depth view of retail politics as it has been played in this country forever, but now under constant scrutiny. It has both served to divide us, and to educate us.

In terms of globalism versus nationalism, I think the globalists are losing ground worldwide, and I regard this as good winning over evil. Take a look at Putin’s recent anti-globalist monologue at the World Economic Forum below for instance. He sensibly attacked the globalists. The globalist UN Agendas 21 and 2030 are all about corralling people into cities, to be more easily controlled. Well, last I checked my rural, mountainous North Carolina area is adding huge numbers of people fleeing the cities. And this is the case countrywide, as people are leaving New York and California for less crazy places. It is said that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez might even lose her seat in Congress due to the drop of population in New York City. Further decentralization is occurring due to people realizing they enjoy working from home (and home can be anywhere). This is beginning to look like a permanent change even after the scamdemic is over.

Yes, we lost the recent battle, but not the war, and forces are beginning to regroup.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (31st January 2021), Jayke (31st January 2021), Olam (1st February 2021), Peace in Oz (1st February 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021), thepainterdoug (31st January 2021), TomKat (31st January 2021), TrumanCash (2nd February 2021), Violet3 (1st February 2021), wegge (31st January 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Thanks much Acturian for your overview. Time is now needed. Time to let things be absorbed and to let things play out Lets see what comes.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Jayke (1st February 2021), Peace in Oz (1st February 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021), pyrangello (31st January 2021), Sadieblue (31st January 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Unfortunately, even Doctors and Lawyers and the dubious Vatican are controlled. In other words almost all politicians for decades are in my opinion "given an ultimatum" do as we say or else. That's why they can not do anything for us or the country. We are actually controlled by a higher element in our existence and they are more powerful than us. This is why politicians can not reveal to us what is in our reality. Either they do not know or believe in what is right in front of our eyes or are scared to reveal what they suspect. Either way they are not being up front with us. They must think we are dumbed down to stupidity. We need a real leader who can confront politicians head on and demand discloser.
    Yes, all are blackmailed through sex or $$$ and told to "tow the line" or else, but I do not believe for a minute that this "higher element" is more powerful than us. IMO, it's more a case of us having given away our power for millennia. The moment we stop giving away our power, we begin to reclaim it bit by bit and they lose - bit by bit. That is what's happening now. Every lie they spin to control us gets exposed quicker and quicker. Many indigenous nations refer to these times as "the quickening" and now we know why.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Ben (3rd February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), East Sun (1st February 2021), Jayke (1st February 2021), Peace in Oz (1st February 2021), Sadieblue (1st February 2021), thepainterdoug (1st February 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I have called this time we are in ," the quickening" as well, prior to me hearing it from others. no matter, its not a contest, I guess its rather obvious.

and I think even everyday people are now starting to realize the "pedo" issue is controlling most top tier and elite situations and justices .

think about ancient Rome? Hasnt it always been the forbidden fruit?

Why any different than people today? Humans are bored with themselves, and have no measure or compass. They dont get that cursing all day every day disarms the effect of the curse.
    That having all, means appreciating little.

As and artist and song writer, I could write a paper on this. In painting, You only have titanium white and ivory black as the far range in your paintbox

if you are using both liberally, you get nothing. garbage. if you use with measure, like salt and sugar in cooking, you can create vistas of imagination.

the human race is sick of itself, and America leading the way in excess. Theres a big part of me that feels it needs to crash and burn. JMHO.

let me add a poem I wrote in 2014

"after the reckoning"

after the reckoning, will be time to paint flowers
    with a softening hand,in faded old trousers
    mixing colors and hues of sedation
    for the eyes of a nation once had

no raising a brush, with crimson of anger
    no hard handed edge will you see in my flowers
    just languorous softness of line
    pass my time and the hours 

after the reckoning the stadiums empty
    void of the stars who gave life to the lazy
    citizens now all as one,
    the same name for everyone. 

after the reckoning brings a new kind of sadness
    we,ll keep to ourselves as we’ve all been embarrassed
    for what had we done for our children
    less shopping and having fun ?

after the reckoning Ill start writing songs
    of soft sentimental , with delicate chords 
    flowers and songs
    stripped of all thorns...
    after the reckoning.

DRA /14
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 1st February 2021 at 00:38.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Andre (1st February 2021), Arcturian108 (1st February 2021), Ben (3rd February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), East Sun (1st February 2021), Harmony (1st February 2021), haroldsails (2nd February 2021), Jayke (2nd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st February 2021), Sadieblue (1st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st February 2021), Sunray (1st February 2021), TrumanCash (2nd February 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I have called this time we are in ," the quickening" as well, prior to me hearing it from others. no matter, its not a contest, I guess its rather obvious.

and I think even everyday people are now starting to realize the "pedo" issue is controlling most top tier and elite situations and justices .

think about ancient Rome? Hasnt it always been the forbidden fruit?

Why any different than people today? Humans are bored with themselves, and have no measure or compass. They dont get that cursing all day every day disarms the effect of the curse.
    That having all, means appreciating little.

As and artist and song writer, I could write a paper on this. In painting, You only have titanium white and ivory black as the far range in your paintbox

if you are using both liberally, you get nothing. garbage. if you use with measure, like salt and sugar in cooking, you can create vistas of imagination.

the human race is sick of itself, and America leading the way in excess. Theres a big part of me that feels it needs to crash and burn. JMHO.

let me add a poem I wrote in 2014

"after the reckoning"

after the reckoning, will be time to paint flowers
    with a softening hand,in faded old trousers
    mixing colors and hues of sedation
    for the eyes of a nation once had

no raising a brush, with crimson of anger
    no hard handed edge will you see in my flowers
    just languorous softness of line
    pass my time and the hours 

after the reckoning the stadiums empty
    void of the stars who gave life to the lazy
    citizens now all as one,
    the same name for everyone. 

after the reckoning brings a new kind of sadness
    we,ll keep to ourselves as we’ve all been embarrassed
    for what had we done for our children
    less shopping and having fun ?

after the reckoning Ill start writing songs
    of soft sentimental , with delicate chords 
    flowers and songs
    stripped of all thorns...
    after the reckoning.

DRA /14
    Love your poem.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Jayke (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (1st February 2021), thepainterdoug (1st February 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The following article is closer to my thinking than most things I have seen on the net. Basically Trump was sabotaged from within his own team:
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=50549
    Wow, what a powerful article. Now everything makes sense how this all came down.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Jayke (2nd February 2021), Reinhard (1st February 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Feel like I'm watching a movie were the story line is intriguing but overly complicated with too many character's to keep track of and all the time I hope I'm not just wasting two hours of my time.
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

ClearWater (4th February 2021), heretogrow (1st February 2021), Jayke (2nd February 2021), Journeyman (1st February 2021), Matthew (1st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd February 2021), thepainterdoug (1st February 2021), TomKat (1st February 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd February 2021), TomKat (2nd February 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,938 times in 2,204 posts

Re the question WTF is happening -

Apparently this video 'Planet Lockdown' with Catherine Austin Fitts has been repeatedly removed from YouTube - but this one is still there at the moment -

if it gets taken down - it is in this Alex Jones Show video on Brighteon -

https://www.brighteon.com/80c78ef7-0...1-2b23ad34aa88

It's about the elite's plan to bring in a Global Digital Currency in conjunction with trans humanism, total control and slavery of the populace -

that is - the populace that are left with robots replacing workers where possible and with the vaccines most likely causing infertility -

Catherine Austin Fitts wiki page -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts

Quote During the United States presidential election, 2016, Fitts supported the campaign of Donald Trump.[17] On December 8, 2020, Trump retweeted one of Fitts' tweets which linked to an article on Breitbart.[18] She has donated to political campaigns of Democrats Cynthia McKinney and Marcy Kaptur, and Republicans Rand Paul and Thomas Massie.[19]

Fitts has been a recurrent guest on the overnight radio program Coast to Coast AM.[20]

In 2021 Fitts released an interview in which she criticized technocracy, transhumanism, and centralized political and economic control made possible by digital currencies.[21]
    Last edited by jaybee; 3rd February 2021 at 16:34.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ClearWater (4th February 2021), Jayke (3rd February 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast