+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Can we unpack what's happening? WTF is happening??

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Can we unpack what's happening? WTF is happening??

Dear Doug, I was hoping to see or rather listen to this lengthy report at the following address: https//Report.globalreset.news/globalreset.html. When you have 90 minutes, crack out that wine you were enjoying, turn on the voice reader and listen. I was too tired to do so, but curiosity will drive me to it.

I have read the above pages and feel great disappointment for Donnie and all in the world, especially Dr. Charlie Ward dot com, who is always boasting about Donnie's great plan. The only hope we have is the white hats of the Navy now, and any loyal members of the American Government who may exist. The final blow is that list of scoundrels including Peloci, Fauci, etc., above. Somehow I always knew Pence was a plant of the Vatican but I never suspected he was also gay. I feel sorry for his wife.

Donnie should know that the new system chosen for America would render the entire House and Senate jobless and they would not allow that. Instead they would band together and fight for the wrong. When Jesus went into the temple and turned over the tables of the money changers, etc., that says it all. That situation has ruled the world ever since. Someone's experience of heaven is being in fields of beautiful blooming flowers which were singing. I close my eyes and imagine that reality where everything is love and beauty. Pray for us all and for Donnie and his family. A move from the city may be in order. I don't feel things will ever be the same as you remember and it may be too late if you hesitate.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

jaybee (4th February 2021), Sadieblue (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (4th February 2021), wondering (4th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Lets see now.... In the last week we have:

First amendment under attack in many ways including the Biden "Truth Czar" proposal
    Second amendment gutted with proposed bill
    60 day military stand down to purge ranks
    Continued fencing off and occupation of DC
    Open borders
    Mask mandates for all transportation systems etc....

Not good, and if something comes out of left field - like the news that Trump enacted his 2018 EO wrt to foreign interference in an election - it needs to happen soon I would think.

IMHO, all this ties into the discussion here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ernment-Agenda

Goodness gracious, so much it seems is at stake.....
    Last edited by TravelerJim; 4th February 2021 at 13:46. Reason: edit

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Blastolabs (6th February 2021), ClearWater (4th February 2021), East Sun (4th February 2021), jaybee (4th February 2021), Merkaba360 (5th February 2021), Sadieblue (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (4th February 2021), wondering (4th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Amor/ many thanks for this and for the link. I will copy and do so hopefully this evening.

Time is short. It is really about prioritizing now as to where I spend my energies.

blessings
    pd

and Traveller Jim, yes indeed. so much does seem at stake. Makes me wonder why so many so called smart people don't see it

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ivanhoe (8th February 2021), jaybee (4th February 2021), Sadieblue (4th February 2021), wondering (4th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Perhaps all of these bad things must happen in order for a great new world.

Imagine a beautiful field and in the middle is a giant old over used and dirty building.

You have to smash the building to pieces, then clean up all of the debris and garbage and then the field can grow over the new space.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

jaybee (4th February 2021), Sadieblue (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (9th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Perhaps all of these bad things must happen in order for a great new world.

Imagine a beautiful field and in the middle is a giant old over used and dirty building.

You have to smash the building to pieces, then clean up all of the debris and garbage and then the field can grow over the new space.

That's probably how the Super Wealthy Elite justify wrecking our lives, our culture and economy to themselves - using the Manufactured Health Crisis as the weapon of choice...

Without having to dirty their hands with the democratic process...

"Oh it's going to be lovely when all those horrible useless people cluttering up the planet are culled and controlled -"

"We don't need to take their cars off them - we just make travelling illegal... because of the virus" etc etc

chink of champagne glasses..

no one talks about the Freemasons any more and what their role in all this Great Reset / Global Digital Currency / Global Government might be - they have Brothers/members all over the world ensconced in top, influential positions - all in place - ready to obey the commands of their leaders -

or maybe they are still talked about and I've missed it -

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Reinhard (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (9th February 2021), TomKat (9th February 2021), wondering (8th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

I had the same thoughts as Joseph Farrell, that the election shenangians were so surreal and script-like, that I've leaned more towards the Hybrid ET problem or interdimensional beings in human bodies (avatar kind of thing).

Oracle Girl says our leaders are part human and part something else. I watched a left-hand path-er channel some 'demon' or whatever and it said that soon humans will no longer be fighting each other. I guess the revealing of our true non-human enemy?

I just finished reading the Message from the Sasquatch Book by Sunbow. They claim that the lower lords who are underground and in the underworld interdimensionally are infilitrating. That the real value is in genetics and the like. Supposedly hybrid wars have been going on in our solar system for a long long time, the last being the destruction of atlantis. The alleged sasquatch claim that after the wars that led to the ELE of the dinosaurs, mammals were created as the new protectors of the earth. First the Sasquatch, which were created rugged and lacking dependency, thus have never been subdued by the lower lords. Supposedly, the earth's surface (us) are protected by the star elders.

This would make sense for why they can't use overt force and must infiltrate us and get us to consent. I've always saw this as a black magic trick, but I just realized that the black magicians or those on the dark side, need that in order to follow universal law and block the 'star elders' from being able to intervene as our protectors and protectors of the balance of life.

WE definitely need to understand whats going on with the Alien presence in order to understand what's happening on earth. That is why they are blocking us from knowing. Forget their nonsense about us not being ready and such. That is not acceptable if they are meddling in our business. ISn't there some way we can start organizing spiritual ways to banish them as we do with other pesky spirits who are messing with certain humans? lol

The hybrid and maybe cloning problem makes a lot of sense. It is the ultimate infiltrator insider spy. All the talk of the greys making hybrids to understand humans or fix their own genetic problems is looking to be the lie. It makes us feel sorry for them, when really they may more likely be cyborg worker bees from earth who live underground (big black eyes) with the rest of the jerks controlled by the lower lords/fallen angels. haha

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Blastolabs (6th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th February 2021), East Sun (5th February 2021), Journeyman (5th February 2021), Mare (5th February 2021), meat suit (5th February 2021), samsdice (8th February 2021), TomKat (5th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Clif High's take, interesting as always!

"Watch out for deliberate deception now in the woo-woo world.
    calling out santa surfing & the whole fake mass arrests narrative.
    Also the 'quantum financial system' scam & it's purveyors.
    Some talk about weather."

"We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th February 2021), Brigantia (8th February 2021), gord (8th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To Doug and others: I subscribe to Project Camelot who now is posting on Telegram. Project Camelot's entry to Telegram is: https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry.com (?). If you have access to Telegram you can get into Project Camelot's posts. I mention this because today I found long posts telling what is really going on at the now dark WhiteHouse, where Peloci and company have been arrested and tried. It is all very confusing. The article(s) state that what we are reading about the Democrats and Congress is false news perpetrated by the Dark Press. They concluded that Trump will take over March 5(?) or whatever date is in the Constitution. I am unable to find the same post twice there is so much information. There was one post showing the back of Biden's neck, saying that he was a man in a Biden mask as the back of the neck was starting to open. Whoever has the patience to slog through the lengthy posts may find this helpful. Otherwise, sit back and wait to see what really happens. We don't seem to have much choice.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Jayke (9th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Clif High's take, interesting as always!

"Watch out for deliberate deception now in the woo-woo world.
    calling out santa surfing & the whole fake mass arrests narrative.
    Also the 'quantum financial system' scam & it's purveyors.
    Some talk about weather."

I was thinking just the other day that due to the election issues and the media-tales, trust and truth might become more difficult to earn for most businesses.

I am already noticing that more advertising are using the angle of trust, truth and honesty included in commercials and ads.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2021), thepainterdoug (9th February 2021), TomKat (9th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I was thinking just the other day that due to the election issues and the media-tales, trust and truth might become more difficult to earn for most businesses.
    I am already noticing that more advertising are using the angle of trust, truth and honesty included in commercials and ads.
    Yes, four years of blatant lying and a stolen elections, and now they figure they can regain our trusts with a few ads! And they just come off as Big Brother.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th February 2021), thepainterdoug (9th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I haven't trusted a business since the days of Greb work boots and North Star running shoes.

I don't understand the love affair. They always seem to develop the habit of cheating or disappointing, or both.

A business is not a person and should never be treated as one or afforded the rights and privileges of one.

And that's the reason for advertisement, to change your mind about that.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th February 2021), Hym (9th February 2021), thepainterdoug (9th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4