+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marcabians and the One World Government Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Marcabians and the One World Government Agenda

This thread will discuss the ETs known a Marcabians and their involvement in the Creation of a One World Government.

I want to start first with what Bill Ryan say of them in another thread:

Quote Bill Ryan

I may need to step in here to translate/interpret, just a little. That's concerning cuitlahuac's recent posts about the Marcabians (also spelled Markabians). In the briefest summary:

They exist, I can assert 100% for sure, but this is just a specialized name. The term was coined in the 1960s or 1970s by L Ron Hubbard, and subsequently adopted by Bill Robertson, who continued and expanded on his research.

We don't know precisely how they correlate with other ET groups that have been reported by abductees and contactees.

The Markabians' defining characteristics are that they enforce administrative, hierarchical, and financial control (overtly or covertly), suppressing planetary populations and restricting freedom via those means.

It has to be possible that there's a link with the Anunnaki (the originators and introducers of these systems in ancient Sumeria), but that's just a personal theory, beyond the scope of this thread.

They exist in physical form (it's not known what their bodies look like), but their modus operandi is primarily to take over human bodies on a spirit/soul level, and/or via spiritual mind-control influence.

It sounds like fanciful Sci-Fi, but it does correlate very well with what (e.g.) David Icke has always maintained: that there has to be an off-planet takeover group that's doing all this to the human race. Even Alex Jones hints heavily that those are his views.
    Corroboration for this whole notion might be seen in the visible actions of the global bankers, many politicians, big business leaders, tech and media giants, Bilderbergers, etc etc etc. The way to understand this is that these people may (in some sense) not be fully human.
    If one accepts this idea, part of the overall situation is that many others have also come to this planet (incarnating here) specifically to combat or counter the takeover. Of course, that might include many reading this.

Mod note: This may need its own thread.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Elixir (1st February 2021), Harmony (1st February 2021), iota (2nd February 2021), Michael Moewes (7th February 2021), Open Minded Dude (1st February 2021), Peace in Oz (1st February 2021), Peter UK (1st February 2021), selinam (1st February 2021), Sunny (4th February 2021), Violet3 (2nd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Marcabians and the One World Government Agenda

Another important reference on Marcabians (from 1978):

Excerpt Janis Gillham Grady on UFOs and L. Ron Hubbard. At 1:30 min mark. The marcabians were heading for Earth in 1978 and were to arrive 5 years later. From the Andy Nolch Indie Scientology Podcast.

Note: I also remember a conference in my Scientology mission in Mexico City in 1978. It was about the marcabians. That they had already departed and were heading for Earth. I also remember that after 1983 the economy and vibrational frequency of the planet changed to a new reality.

Glosary:

Sain Hill: Saint Hill Manor, the house of Hubbard in England and building of his organization.
    OT levels: Advanced councelling levels of spiritual abilities.
    Clearing Course: The start of the Advanced councelling Levels.
    Thetan: Spirit. The person as a spiritual being.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (1st February 2021), Violet3 (2nd February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Further interactions of marcabians on Earth have to do with the discoveries of Capt Bill Robertson (Scientology exiliate, since 1984, that established the Scientology Free Zone outside of official Church of Scientology) in regards to the agenda to install a World Government. In his UFO Video, he discussed what is known as "Alternative 3" and the agendas to establish a One World Government.

One version of a World Government was the Gray ETs and US version.

Another was the marcabians and European Union version.

The Alternative 3 was Scientology's plan for World Government as delineated in what was called "International City, Plan for World Peace".

The Gray/USA World Government was to be imposed by implant/mind control. And this we can see on the stories of abductions into US/Gray underground military instalations.

The Marcabian/EU World Government was to be imposed with economic restrictions, Income Tax and controlled mainstream media.

Captain Bill Robertson favored Alternative 3. But if that didn't materialize, then he favored Alternative 2 (marcabians/EU World Government) over that of the implanting Grays US Military.

References for the 3 plans of World Government:

Quote [Marcabian method of control.]
    And the Marcabians want to do it now with their specialties, which is administration, paperwork and money. Economic pressures. You'll find out that it's just as effective, except that it is a little bit nicer, because it doesn't hurt you mentally, put something up your nose. You're merely controlled by economics, paperwork and what the newspapers write to you every day. So that's another method of planetary control. And you can take the scenarios of paper and economics and so on, and you can control people with that.

[Gray ETs US Military method.]
    Quote And you can take the things of doctors and medicine and drugs and biology and genetics and small radio transmitters in the brain. You can control people like that.

[The third alternative.]
    Quote So there's a third group, a real alternative 3, who control people through truth and freedom so they can control themselves. And that's what we call The Free Zone. You have around Europe and in Australia and in South America and in the United States several of these places.
    http://www.freezone.org/english/Cont.../ufo-lect.html

How the Grays/US military and the Marcabians/EU will try to sell their World Government:

Quote Now we know that the implanters [Gray ETs US Military] will push their own line to try and mess it up a little. They will all try to say they are right. But the implanters will do it in a strange way: They will give you the problem and then sell you the solution. That problem may be biological or genetic illness and only they have the cure, so you'd better vote for them. That's the way they work. They give you the problem then they sell you the solution. They got you!

The Marcabians will say - Look how good you're doing under this new administrative system of the one Europe that goes all the way to Russia. Except every year it's a little harder to pay your taxes and live at the same time. Yeah. If you don't believe me, go check the tourist places in Europe. They're having trouble. They can't understand why things are going better in Europe. How come there's less tourists coming?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (1st February 2021), Sunny (4th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Bill Robertson UFO Lecture 3:25:00 Hour Version

The UFO Lecture with an hour missing parts in the video filled with synthetic voice from the transcript. Describes the One World Agendas of the Gray ET/US military, the Marcabians/EU and Scientology's.

Covers the Alternative 3 Video story, Bill Cooper, John Lear and Bill Hamilton videos. ET and Government agreements. The real ET agendas (Grays and Marcabians). World Government and the future. Synthetic voice part starts at 2:05 and ends at 3:17 in the video.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (1st February 2021), Sunny (4th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)

Excerpt Janis Gillham Grady on UFOs and L. Ron Hubbard. At 1:30 min mark. The marcabians were heading for Earth in 1978 and were to arrive 5 years later. From the Andy Nolch Indie Scientology Podcast.
    I don't want to sidetrack this discussion but I wonder how much credibility others give to the words of L Ron Hubbard? From what I've read he must be considered extremely suspect, either through his own personal conduct, the seeming links to intelligence agencies and also the legacy which he left in the present day Church of Scientology and its actions. Am I being unfair?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), Matthew (1st February 2021), Open Minded Dude (1st February 2021), Peter UK (1st February 2021), The Moss Trooper (1st February 2021), TomKat (1st February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 times in 648 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I don't want to sidetrack this discussion but I wonder how much credibility others give to the words of L Ron Hubbard? From what I've read he must be considered extremely suspect, either through his own personal conduct, the seeming links to intelligence agencies and also the legacy which he left in the present day Church of Scientology and its actions. Am I being unfair?
    I generally take every info (positive or negative) on aliens/ETs with a grain of salt. If I remember correctly it is/was maintained here and elsewhere that Hubbard had some 'good' or 'valid' info on these and other aliens species' influence on Earth but the knowlegede (as happens so often) was corrupted by this sect ("Church") after his death for their purposes.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), Journeyman (1st February 2021), Matthew (1st February 2021), Peter UK (1st February 2021), The Moss Trooper (1st February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

⚠️ To assume that any (bureaucratic) "One World Government" system suppose to "solve" more problems than it creates is hilarious laughable.

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    Februari 1st, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2021 at 15:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (1st February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (1st February 2021), thepainterdoug (1st February 2021), TomKat (1st February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

The final answer is in what can be verified as true, and what is the real situation of the planet now. The One World Government of Earth is already here. Which one is it?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)

I generally take every info (positive or negative) on aliens/ETs with a grain of salt. If I remember correctly it is/was maintained here and elsewhere that Hubbard had some 'good' or 'valid' info on these and other aliens species' influence on Earth but the knowlegede (as happens so often) was corrupted by this sect ("Church") after his death for their purposes.
    Church of Scientology was taken over by the marcabians, in 1982-83. According to Capt Bill Robertson.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    To assume that any "One World Government" system suppose to "solve" more problems than it creates is laughable.

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    Februari 1st, 2021
    The future government for this planet is a World Government. We already have one running. The problem is... who is going to run it?
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 1st February 2021 at 18:10.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

One WORLD government is never going to work here. If someone think so they likely under- or over-estimate humans or mistake them for what they’re not.

This Planet is a nursery ( and a rhyme ) but one with unique twist of individualized biodiversity of every species, constantly mutating , interacting, bumping to each other. There is no human being like the other, of you think masses of similar people those people are simply, largely suppressed in their individual expression but they’re breaking out and recovering their original awareness,
    in bits faster than the metaphorical dragon eggs care to hatch.

All over the globe most people are small, little people of great spirits who care about their gardens the most and mostly struggle to run their families,
    nowadays.

Asking those who can’t run a family in peace to run the WORLD is kind of desperate demand and most human mans, eventually won’t comply on the task. Anyway.

🙏🍵🕊

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

cuitlahuac (1st February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Suzi E (2nd February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Any "government" is doomed to be hijacked by criminals, mafia/secret societies & corporatism when they find a way to get rid of or bypass the constitution ... the bigger it gets the more likely the individual has almost zero effect of changing the deep to the core corrupt system within their life-time unless we all learn to have local autonomous self-governance using real self-determination rights!

And I quote myself (I stated more than 2 decades ago):
    • We live in a world, where we have hijacked governments criminalizing real solutions & suppressed inventions/alternative cures ... and legalizing corporate crimes.

John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV" around 2000
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2021 at 15:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (1st February 2021), cuitlahuac (1st February 2021), East Sun (2nd February 2021), Michi (1st February 2021), The Moss Trooper (1st February 2021), TomKat (1st February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

The final answer is in what can be verified as true, and what is the real situation of the planet now. The One World Government of Earth is already here. Which one is it?[COLOR="red"]
    Just because there is the creation of a one world government does not prove a specific belief. No disrespect meant to your lexicon/belief. These events fit into my own separate belief/lexicon too.

Quote Posted by Bible stuff
    John goes on to describe the ruler of this vast empire as having power and great authority, given to him by Satan himself (Revelation 13:2), being followed by and receiving worship from “all the world” (13:3-4), and having authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” (13:7).
    But this bible stuff does not prove Christianity

This thread is very much about the conception and birth of a one world government in Hubbard's lexicon, that's fair enough.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Hubbard didn't really say that much about aliens. The topic was mostly covered by people such as Bill Robertson venturing their own speculations on the matter. As I recall, Bill said the grey aliens came from Sirius.

Now, when listening to Robertson, you should imagine him in his daytime or night time identity. In the daytime he dressed very macho and male. At night, he put on a dress and makeup because "On my home planet we were both male and female." Yes, Bill Robertson made L. Ron Hubbard look sane.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Hubbard didn't really say that much about aliens. The topic was mostly covered by people such as Bill Robertson venturing their own speculations on the matter. As I recall, Bill said the grey aliens came from Sirius.
    Hubbard made ample references to marcabians in his taped lectures. Another name (apparently the correct one) for Marcab is "Espinol".

Quote Don’t know the exact length of the Espinol Confederacy, but it’s probably something on the order of a few hundred thousand years. Implants-no empire.

-THE ITSA LINE (continued)A lecture given on 21 August 1963

Quote I know that the Espinol Confederacy used to control this very much and I found out the other day that their return platforms were closed, were barred off with speakers, you know, saying “Get away from here,” and “Report to the ones we told you to report to,” and “Get away from here,” and “We don’t want anything to do with you.” In other words, their return points are closed.

-PROJECT 80 A lecture given on 22 August 1963

Quote May 18th, AD 15, Saint Hill Special Briefing Course, Saint Hill, England, Earth, Espinol Confederacy, “This part of the universe is ours!” You don’t know your address? Well, I like to give people their address and location.

Note: AD 15 = After Dianetics 15 = 1965.

-ORGANIZATION AND ETHICS A lecture given on 18 May 1965

Quote You needn’t worry about a full conquest of the planet or something like that because, frankly, it’s nothing to worry about; it’s just inevitable. I was-the old gag about the people that had this sector a long time ago. They used to call themselves “The Espinol United Stars This Quarter of the Universe Is Ours.” They said it all in one breath and so forth.

-THE WELL-ROUNDED AUDITOR A lecture given on 29 June 1965
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 2nd February 2021 at 01:30.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (2nd February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    One WORLD government is never going to work here. If someone think so they likely under- or over-estimate humans or mistake them for what they’re not.

This Planet is a nursery ( and a rhyme ) but one with unique twist of individualized biodiversity of every species, constantly mutating , interacting, bumping to each other. There is no human being like the other, of you think masses of similar people those people are simply, largely suppressed in their individual expression but they’re breaking out and recovering their original awareness,
    in bits faster than the metaphorical dragon eggs care to hatch.

All over the globe most people are small, little people of great spirits who care about their gardens the most and mostly struggle to run their families,
    nowadays.

Asking those who can’t run a family in peace to run the WORLD is kind of desperate demand and most human mans, eventually won’t comply on the task. Anyway.

🙏🍵🕊

Captain Bill Robertson said the same thing. Too many races from diferent planets are here. So he developed a Plan for a New Civilization that includes that fact. In his New Civilization Game.

Any "government" is doomed to be hijacked by criminals, mafia/secret societies & corporatism when they find a way to get rid of or bypass the constitution ... the bigger it gets the more likely the individual has almost zero effect of changing the deep to the core corrupts system within their life-time unless we all learn to have local autonomous self-governance using real self-determination rights!

And I quote myself (I stated more than 2 decades ago):
    • We live in a world, where we have hijacked governments criminalizing real solutions & suppressed inventions/alternative cures ... and legalizing corporate crimes.

John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV" around 2000

But in the final analysis, a World Government has always existed on this planet. The Secret Societies (like the Freemasons) that run the planet, are run in their turn by the ETs at the top. That information is in the books like "The Eye of Ra", by Truman Cash. A World Government that allows for people to have their "autonomous self-governance using real self-determination" is part of the Bill Robertson New Civilization Game.

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    The final answer is in what can be verified as true, and what is the real situation of the planet now. The One World Government of Earth is already here. Which one is it?[COLOR="red"]
    Just because there is the creation of a one world government does not prove a specific belief. No disrespect meant to your lexicon/belief. These events fit into my own separate belief/lexicon too.

Quote Posted by Bible stuff
    John goes on to describe the ruler of this vast empire as having power and great authority, given to him by Satan himself (Revelation 13:2), being followed by and receiving worship from “all the world” (13:3-4), and having authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” (13:7).
    But this bible stuff does not prove Christianity

This thread is very much about the conception and birth of a one world government in Hubbard's lexicon, that's fair enough.

Matthew, the Marcabians consider this planet their property. They seem to be at the top of the hidden World Government and want the population to join them.

The Gray ETs/US Military want to manipulate the population of Earth, so that the people of Earth join their Gray hivemind Society from Andromeda Galaxy.

The Third alternative is an independent planet with self determinism.

This is about verification of facts, not about lexicon/beliefs.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 2nd February 2021 at 01:55.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (2nd February 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Matthew, the Marcabians consider this planet their property. They seem to be at the top of the hidden World Government and want the population to join them.
    And yet, quite aside from the Marcabians, Hubbard talked about the 4th and 5th Invader Forces vying for control of Earth -- nothing to do with the Marcab. He also talked about the Galactic Confederacy as separate from Marcab. All his info was very spotty and you really need a lot of creativity to connect a bunch of dots that Hubbard never bothered to. He mostly just tossed off little bits of space opera to entertain his audience. He was a well-known prevaricator, lied when the truth would sound better, as the saying goes. To build a world view around this "data" is the height of foolishness.

The 5th Invaders were supposedly 8ft tall insectoids with "unspeakably horrible hands." I never heard a description of the 4th Invaders, though. It doesn't really matter, because this data probably came from the last counselling folder he read. That's why the next time he spoke on space opera he talked from an entirely different data set -- a different person's counselling folder. He wrote an entire book, History of Man, based on past lives he get from his son on benzedrine (to enhance the recall). He'd toss off little snippets to leave the impression that he had the whole Encyclopaedia Galactica in his head. I'm sure at least half was pure fabrication, the other half perhaps second-hand fabrication from people desperately trying to grab a recall in session. And then, the confidential OT3 story does not tie in at all with the Marcab, Invaders, nothing -- a whole different data set.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Journeyman (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Sunny (4th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

And yet, quite aside from the Marcabians, Hubbard talked about the 4th and 5th Invader Forces vying for control of Earth -- nothing to do with the Marcab. He also talked about the Galactic Confederacy as separate from Marcab. All his info was very spotty and you really need a lot of creativity to connect a bunch of dots that Hubbard never bothered to. He mostly just tossed off little bits of space opera to entertain his audience. He was a well-known prevaricator, lied when the truth would sound better, as the saying goes. To build a world view around this "data" is the height of foolishness.

The 5th Invaders were supposedly 8ft tall insectoids with "unspeakably horrible hands." I never heard a description of the 4th Invaders, though. It doesn't really matter, because this data probably came from the last counselling folder he read. That's why the next time he spoke on space opera he talked from an entirely different data set -- a different person's counselling folder. He wrote an entire book, History of Man, based on past lives he get from his son on benzedrine (to enhance the recall). He'd toss off little snippets to leave the impression that he had the whole Encyclopaedia Galactica in his head. I'm sure at least half was pure fabrication, the other half perhaps second-hand fabrication from people desperately trying to grab a recall in session. And then, the confidential OT3 story does not tie in at all with the Marcab, Invaders, nothing -- a whole different data set.

TomKat, you need to do your homework. The OT3 story if from 1968 and dates back to 75 million years ago. The iridium layer over the planet is connected to that incident.

The Marcab/Espinol stuf was found in the 50's and describes events much more recent (a few hundred thousand years). Here is the quote:

Quote Don’t know the exact length of the Espinol Confederacy, but it’s probably something on the order of a few hundred thousand years. Implants-no empire.
    The 5th, 4th invader forces? Do you supose there is only one or 2 ET factions wanting to control Earth?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (3rd February 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

TomKat, you need to do your homework. The OT3 story if from 1968 and dates back to 75 million years ago. The iridium layer over the planet is connected to that incident.

The Marcab/Espinol stuf was found in the 50's and describes events much more recent (a few hundred thousand years). Here is the quote:

The 5th, 4th invader forces? Do you supose there is only one or 2 ET factions wanting to control Earth?
    How can the Marcabians own Earth when the 4th Invader Force supposedly owned it for ages as of 8,000 years ago?

Anyway, unless it's getting you laid somehow, Hubbard's spotty information is too old (and too contradicted by recent info) to go building a world view on.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Peter UK (3rd February 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Those who claim "ownership" of this Earth for millions of years ... maybe much worse than only helping/feeding/maintaining a corrupt system full of lies & deceptions especially "Global Government" aka "Global Governance".
    • Trust has to be earned ... not blindly given.
    "Those" ... could be: a specific alien race (or races), interdimensionals, reptilians, lower (demonic?) astral plane beings, even A.I. from the future, etc. etc. ALL could easily POSING as something else they are not ... they just need our (collective) consent for a reason! ... To me, it seems it is all Perception Wars and how we see ourselves what we "can do" or "can not do" is heavily conditioned by those same puppet-masters aka "the controllers".

I would not be surprised if some of Human Genes are beyond the grasp of the alleged "owners" of the planet ...What if humans are a result of not just a hybrid genetic experiment but "tribrid" or even more genetic interventions they can not control ... they FEAR us for a reason accessing our true heritage.

In my view, when we humans can let go of fear (especially going beyond the mass collective conditioning) something special will happen they can not compute, can not comprehend and eventually can not control nor predict its outcome.

2 words: "Govern" & "ment" ... is obvious about controlling the mind ... so: "world government" - a world of controlled minds system ... and they NEED your consent for a reason ... all part of spiritual warfare ... they control and/or infiltrate all forms of religious systems hoping you get trapped in ANY dogma that fits their endgame.

Anyone challenging (exposing the corrupted) "global governance" is seen as a threat for THEIR very deceptive agenda. (Agenda2030).

The more they openly push for (any) "global governance system" the faster people wake up to it and they know that. That is why they need all kinds of (manufactured) "crisis" to keep us distracted 24/7 as we are now living in the "end game" scenario.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV"
    February 2nd, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2021 at 14:55.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

cuitlahuac (2nd February 2021), East Sun (2nd February 2021), Journeyman (10th May 2021), Justplain (10th May 2021), Matthew (2nd February 2021), Patient (2nd February 2021), Vicus (3rd February 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Those who claim "ownership" of this Earth for millions of years ... maybe much worse than only helping/feeding/maintaining a corrupt system full of lies & deceptions especially "Global Government" aka "Global Governance".
    • Trust has to be earned ... not blindly given.
    "Those" ... could be: a specific alien race (or races), interdimensionals, reptilians, lower (demonic?) astral plane beings, even A.I. from the future, etc. etc. ALL could easily POSING as something else they are not ... they just need our (collective) consent for a reason! ... To me, it seems it is all Perception Wars and how we see ourselves what we "can do" or "can not do" is heavily conditioned by those same puppet-masters 24/7 now.

I would not be surprised if some of Human Genes are beyond the grasp of the alleged "Owners" of the planet ...What if humans are not just a hybrid experiment but "tribrid" or even more genetic interventions they can not control ... they FEAR us for a reason.

In my view, when we humans can let go of fear (especially going beyond the mass collective conditioning) something special will happen they can not compute, can not comprehend and eventually can not control nor predict its outcome.

2 words "Govern" & "ment" ... is obvious about controlling the mind ... and they NEED your consent for a reason.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV"
    February 2nd, 2021
    Although I believe in the existence of ET races, is feels too easy to blame them for what we are allowing to happen.

Too many people are complying with the simple fact that the flu/cold has been replaced with something that requires us to isolate ourselves from each other.

B.C. Canada says that there is now 18 variants of covid running through the province. Well, there probably is as we know that the flu/cold constantly mutates. The number of people dying over the past years has not changed.

Is it the aliens that are making people stupid? Maybe, then how are we going to change this? By educating people and reminding them of these basic medical facts.

Are so many people hypnotized to so easily forget these simple things that we have known our entire lives?

What is it that makes us different? We are all here discussing it day after day.

Perhaps we need to do the work that no one else is doing and figure out why we see the truth of the matter when other people are so blind?

Look at Tony Robbins video - he is stating such simple common sense - the number of deaths are the same this year as all other years. Are we now going to live in fear of the common cold to the point of destroying our entire world?

Sneeze, wipe your nose and wash your hands and let's figure this out togther.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

cuitlahuac (2nd February 2021), East Sun (2nd February 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2021), Journeyman (2nd February 2021), Justplain (10th May 2021), Matthew (2nd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd February 2021), Vicus (3rd February 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

• Please refresh this page (as I updated/edited) my response multiple times intensely
    thnx

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (2nd February 2021), Matthew (2nd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast