+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marcabians and the One World Government Agenda

1. Link to Post #21
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Marcabians and the One World Government Agenda

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

How can the Marcabians own Earth when the 4th Invader Force supposedly owned it for ages as of 8,000 years ago?

Anyway, unless it's getting you laid somehow, Hubbard's spotty information is too old (and too contradicted by recent info) to go building a world view on.

TomKat, please provide a list of the "contradictions by recent info" with links.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (3rd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)

How can the Marcabians own Earth when the 4th Invader Force supposedly owned it for ages as of 8,000 years ago?

Anyway, unless it's getting you laid somehow, Hubbard's spotty information is too old (and too contradicted by recent info) to go building a world view on.

TomKat, please provide a list of the "contradictions by recent info" with links.
    No. But you can read Sitchin and David Icke, plus modern abduction stories and various whistleblower testimony such as Phil Schneider.

Back in the 1970s a lot of scientologists were reading the Lensmen Series; supposedly Hubbard had said Doc Smith had good recall... I also remember Quentin Hubbard saying the pyramids were built by the Brotherhood of the Snake. Now that fits better with the Reptoid/Draco stories than anything Hubbard said.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

No. But you can read Sitchin and David Icke, plus modern abduction stories and various whistleblower testimony such as Phil Schneider.

Back in the 1970s a lot of scientologists were reading the Lensmen Series; supposedly Hubbard had said Doc Smith had good recall... I also remember Quentin Hubbard saying the pyramids were built by the Brotherhood of the Snake. Now that fits better with the Reptoid/Draco stories than anything Hubbard said.
    Sitchin is about the Annunaki. He is from the early years of this century. Phil Schneider is from the 90's and has videos about the Dulce Base where US Military and Grays work together.

The Reptoid/Draco are identified by Hubbard since the 50's. He calls them the "Snake Man". David Icke is monstly about Reptilians and the Windsors.

Simon Parkes describes Reptoids/Dracos and Mantids. This thread is about the Marcabians, that seem to be closelly related to the Mantids.

Quote There’s the Snake Men, there’s the Invaders - I won’t bother putting them down. You’ll recognize them one of these days. I’ll have to make up a table. I’ve got to do this research myself... takes a little time.
    All right, you take your Snake Man. Where this becomes interesting is in terms of behavior. Your Snake Man’s very quiet. He wants you to prove everything. Prove, prove, prove. And if there’s any gadget made under the sun which is mechanical he’s bound to find it and turn it out - somehow or other. Prove, prove, prove. His main idea is, is he will protect snakes. He’ll create snakes like mad, but he wouldn’t destroy any.

-On Auditing. A Lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 13 December 1952
    This thread is not about the "snakes" at London.

Note: The most modern abduction stories are from Truman Cash (2011?). He describes Tall Grays and US Military at underground bases in Washington State.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 3rd February 2021 at 02:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)

Sitchin is about the Annunaki. He is from the early years of this century. Phil Schneider is from the 90's and has videos about the Dulce Base where US Military and Grays work together.

The Reptoid/Draco are identified by Hubbard since the 50's. He calls them the "Snake Man". David Icke is monstly about Reptilians and the Windsors.

Simon Parkes describes Reptoids/Dracos and Mantids. This thread is about the Marcabians, that seem to be closelly related to the Mantids.

Quote There’s the Snake Men, there’s the Invaders - I won’t bother putting them down. You’ll recognize them one of these days. I’ll have to make up a table. I’ve got to do this research myself... takes a little time.
    All right, you take your Snake Man. Where this becomes interesting is in terms of behavior. Your Snake Man’s very quiet. He wants you to prove everything. Prove, prove, prove. And if there’s any gadget made under the sun which is mechanical he’s bound to find it and turn it out - somehow or other. Prove, prove, prove. His main idea is, is he will protect snakes. He’ll create snakes like mad, but he wouldn’t destroy any.

-On Auditing. A Lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 13 December 1952
    This thread is not about the "snakes" at London.

Note: The most modern abduction stories are from Truman Cash (2011?). He describes Tall Grays and US Military at underground bases in Washington State.
    As I recall the Mantids/Insectoids were supposed to be the 5th Invader force, invaders from another universe taking over the between life implants. By contrast, the Marcab was supposed to be a "kicked in the head" civilisation in this galaxy, and wore fedora hats.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

As I recall the Mantids/Insectoids were supposed to be the 5th Invader force, invaders from another universe taking over the between life implants. By contrast, the Marcab was supposed to be a "kicked in the head" civilisation in this galaxy, and wore fedora hats.

Here is Hubbard describing the between lives implanters as the Marcabians. Apparently they are part of the invader forces. The ones with nasty hands, the mantids. Of course they can take also human bodies, and as such, they probably use also fedora hats. Look how the second reference describes them as "further down or further up" the emotional tone scale. In other words, they can be very kicked in their heads".

Quote [Marcabians as between lives implanters]
    I suddenly realized that these between-lives blokes - the Marcabians - wouldn’t know what to do if they came down here and saw that they had a Marcab headquarters here. We set up their headquarters for them, and you put up their flag, you see, and so forth.

- R2H FUNDAMENTALS, A lecture given on 7 August 1963

But uh how do you set up a game? How do you set up a game that will just go on forever?... Now thats set up this way... hes complaining that every time he goes into a between-lives area hes being promised that if he just goes back one more time, why, hell practically be ruler of the universe. And this time he has to accomplish so-and-so. And they give him a very specific goal. And then what do you know. They booby trap it. They give him a very specific goal and then give him an aberration that makes it impossible to accomplish that goal. Actually, whos they? They are uh people remarkably like thee and me, but uh either just a little further down or a little further up on the tone scale, what you call a player, an assistant player.

-PHILADELPHIA DOCTORATE COURSE. Whats Wrong with this Universe: A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 9 December 1955

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

In this video, at the 33 minutes mark, Simon explains how the Mantid ETs (Marcabians) interact and manipulate human lives and decide on "who is born and who dies". That would be the action of manipulating the between lives area.

"They're Hidden In Plain Sight... The Extraterrestrial Presence and Their Agenda"

The mantids interact with "Chose One" humans and their "time lines".

In this video at the 1:20:50 time mark Simon explains how this planet is a "Prison Planet" property of "an alien group".

You would remember that Hubbard discovered that the Marcabians are the ones making of this planet a Prison Planet.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 3rd February 2021 at 06:27.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

So are there any sources for these Marcabians outside of the circles of scientology? With most other ET races, multiple sources corroborate their existence. I've never heard of these Marcabians before unless we know them by some other name.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    So are there any sources for these Marcabians outside of the circles of scientology? With most other ET races, multiple sources corroborate their existence. I've never heard of these Marcabians before unless we know them by some other name.
    Mod note from Bill:

Yes, the issue (as with all ET races, which make up quite a menagerie ) is who's who and what they all want with us. Names allocated to them are just our own human labels.

There are likely to be dozens if not hundreds of ET races interested in our planet: Project Camelot witness Henry Deacon told me personally he'd been informed there were "over 40", while Clifford Stone stated he knew of 57.

We do NOT know how the "Markabians" (Ron Hubbard's own term) correlate with the experiences reported by contactees, abductees, or even informed insiders. So all this is very much a mater of speculation and opinion.

And there are likely to be three distinct groups of intentions:
    1. Those races altruistically concerned about our development and welfare, and possibly about the self-interested intentions of other races.
    2. Those who don't really care about us as a species, but who have an investment or interest in resources — for instance, genetic material, rare elements, or the use of the Earth and/or moon as convenient bases.
    3. Those who want to take over our planet as "invaders". That's a Sci-Fi term, but there are many ways that might manifest. Dr David Jacobs — see this thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda — is adamant that there's a takeover strategy in progress, probably involving hybridization. Meanwhile, the group Hubbard called the 'Markabians' are described as focused on administrative, hierarchical and financial control — which does fit exactly what David Icke and others have been warning about for many years.
    Contactees and abductees have reported a number of times that at least some ET races have the view that this is their planet, not ours. Just as in this clip from the 2008 remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still:

Richard Dolan has recently published a new book called The Alien Agendas. (See this thread: Richard Dolan's New Book: The Alien Agendas.) I've not yet read it, but I'd be sure that he considers that the agendas of some races may very well be malevolent and/or self-serving.

My own view is that the "Markabians" are very real — whatever one might call them. We don't know what they look like, we don't know where they come from, but it's arguable that — at least — their existence can be inferred from what we see taking place around the world in the halls of power behind the scenes.

Something, somewhere, that may not be human at all, does not have our best interests at heart. That's really the core issue, and maybe the only one that counts.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2021 at 09:37.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2021), Alan (3rd February 2021), Baby Steps (6th February 2021), cuitlahuac (3rd February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2021), Harmony (3rd February 2021), holcaul (4th February 2021), Jambo (3rd February 2021), leavesoftrees (3rd February 2021), Michi (3rd February 2021), Peter UK (3rd February 2021), Rhogar (7th February 2021), Sunray (3rd February 2021), Suzi E (6th February 2021), TelosianEmbrace (9th May 2021), TomKat (3rd February 2021), Yoda (3rd February 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Something, somewhere, that may not be human at all, does not have our best interests at heart. That's really the core issue, and maybe the only one that counts.
    People might find the late Peter Farley's articles entertaining. He had some kind of scientology background based on language usage, not that he copped to it.

https://4truthseekers.org/peters-articles/

Like most people taking daily direction from astral "guides," he seemed to get wackier before he died. He said that most of the people he met did not have souls or something like that. And he was trying to get a group together to survive the end of civilization. I don't know who took over his website after he died.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2021), cuitlahuac (3rd February 2021), Peter UK (3rd February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Captain Bill Robertson gives the location of the Marcabians capital.

Hubbard said that the name is not the correct one, and that the location is also not correct. Hubbard said the capital was supposed to be one of the tail stars of the constelation Ursa Major. But Captain Bill said in 1990, in his UFO Lecture, that the star of the marcabians is "round Polaris", the tail star of Ursa Minor.

Quote ...we have the Marcab Confederacy up here at the North Star, around the North Star, round Polaris.

http://www.freezone.org/english/Cont.../ufo-lect.html
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 4th February 2021 at 02:04.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2021), Peter UK (4th February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (4th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

On Lighter note and it seems to me, half in jest that you’re inviting one of those Marcabians for chat, to your dinner but if it ever happens you may also return with twine twist on your neck tie and stars in your head.

It has happened to some people actually, something like good looking stranger breaking to your kitchen, asking for cold green tea, telling you lots of strange stuff in half an hour and walking away with a threat on your life, if you ever mention it.

Most ETs moving in and out this human world and experience are stranger than a fiction or display some completely outcast behaviors or manners.

What I’m saying here is that ET contact is clearly discernible from human to human contact and even though people tend to run calculations on their heads and believe in some kind of parallax and greater synchronicity,

expecting entities who are moving in quantitatively different energy field, who evolved separately from each other for their billions of years ,
    expecting them to be “human like” or grossly interested in questions of parties and leaderships in human world is kind of infantile way of looking at it and draw a cartoon of living entity you better want to believe in.

For certain, some of them may have completely different outlook at the life on this planet than humans but it’s humans who are the ancient custodians of this planet and their task to look after it.

I’d better leave it at there as I feel that expanding on this topic only adds fuel to the fire and if I give it personally a closer look,
    I had few encounters with very strange and otherworldly individuals in this life who were advanced, benevolent but dangerous once they put the layers of human programming aside, who could have been in these odd counts ,

but I can’t better swear on it. It doesn’t help

🙏😆🌟

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (4th February 2021), Sunny (5th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Most ETs moving in and out this human world and experience are stranger than a fiction or display some completely outcast behaviors or manners.
    I've seen a triangle UFO that responded to our conversation. I THINK I've seen a human-looking ET who disappeared inexplicably. And i THINK I've seen a completely human bank executive with a reptilian soul who looked at me menacingly when he noticed that I noticed.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (6th February 2021), Journeyman (6th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

I've seen a triangle UFO that responded to our conversation. I THINK I've seen a human-looking ET who disappeared inexplicably. And i THINK I've seen a completely human bank executive with a reptilian soul who looked at me menacingly when he noticed that I noticed.
    Haha yes , had to be one of ‘them”.

They seem to sit on the “death button”.

I think, they grow them from childhood, it seems to go with families.

These people aim to be perfect at all cost. A perfect looking image. They don’t aspire to become human, that’s for sure

🌈

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Haha yes , had to be one of ‘them”. They seem to sit on the “death button”. I think, they grow them from childhood, it seems to go with families. These people aim to be perfect at all cost. A perfect looking image. They don’t aspire to become human, that’s for sure.
    Yes, and I think the condition called narcissism and psychopathy was invented just for them! ha ha.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Speaking of Scientology and aliens, I was checking out the Farsight Institute's May predictions, and they talk about the Galactic Federation with Earth as their prison planet. They also talk about a group called Dominion that had its battalion wiped out by the Galactic Federation in the Himalayas. That's exactly what L Ron Hubbard said back in the early 1960s but, if they're talking about the same incident, Hubbard called the Galactic Federation the "Fourth Invader Force" and Dominion, the "Fifth Invader Force."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Michi (10th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2