+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dustin Diamond!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Default Dustin Diamond!

I don't know about you all but my wife and myself both remember that this guy was in the news years ago and died already! The idea to us that he just died is ridiculous he died years ago! Does anyone else share this experience? Surely we are not the only ones to realize this is not something that just occurred?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (2nd February 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Dustin Diamond!

Well actually, I just asked a friend and they also thought that he had already passed on a few years ago. They told me that they just had the same conversation with someone else who thought the same.

Welcome to our timeline Ratszinger.

Maybe have a look back at some of your old posts for fun to see if you recall them all.

I have just had a theory pop into my head - as we have seen our world change course from doom and gloom to positivity time and time again, I suspect this may play a part - as more people wake up, find a bit of spirituality and/or kindness to animals (more vegens), perhaps that is affecting our timeline.

Yesterday I watched a Project Camelot interview with Bill Deagle and I was reminded how we thought we were doomed because of the Clinton's and their involvement. There was talk of us switching timelines. Due to all of the things we have been dealing with again, perhaps things are changing for the better!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Ratszinger (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (2nd February 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Classic! Thanks!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Patient (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (2nd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

To me, both Larry King and Credo Mutwa died twice ... I'm sure its all just in my head though ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Journeyman (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Ratszinger (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (2nd February 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

He's not so famous over here but I did have a dim memory that maybe he'd already died.

I am seeing more Mandela Effects so I don't discount that, but another possibility was voiced on 8Kun's Q research board.

Quote There are comms in this

Dustin Diamond

4 4

Died of stage 4 cancer at age 44

D=4

5 4's

D5?
    See also the odd quotes from his long time manager: https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12793431.html#q12794017

I will add this. I think a lot more of the stories in the press are partially, mostly or completely fictional than most realise. I also suspect some actors play more than one role. I also think deaths are significant, even when fictional. Possibly for the harvesting of emotional responses?

Bit far from Saved by The Bell, but that's where I'm at

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Patient (2nd February 2021), Peter UK (2nd February 2021), Ratszinger (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (2nd February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

I felt a time line change just before covid hit, spoke with a few others that said they had felt it, too.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Journeyman (2nd February 2021), Patient (2nd February 2021), Ratszinger (2nd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread