+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Great Day of Re-Opening! March 20!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: The Great Day of Re-Opening! March 20!

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Those numbers sound exactly like any flu season's statistics...not one more death last year than any other.
    tis true!

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Quote Can you site your claims? CDC has admitted to their misrepresentation of the actual number of deaths - from vs with.
    The suicide figure was calculated from CDC data. The Covid number are from Worldometers.info, and there is an explanation on the site as to how they get their Covid figures, which are from all over the world.

The CDC is not publishing official counts of Covid deaths so your source is either exaggerating or lying. They are counted at universities or at aggregator sites like the one I cited. The count used by most news media is from Johns Hopkins University, and is a little lower, but it will also pass 500K this week.

Once again, and I can't spell it out any clearer: Any organization around defying mitigation efforts for Covid is a clear incitement to further spread of the pandemic and further deaths. It is irresponsible to post it, and it is irresponsible to propagate it. It's also collossally selfish to put your interests in congregating in public over the known ways to mitigate this disease and keep it from killing people.

People are dead. Unless you know how to bring those people back, don't be spreading BS hoping to incite more irresponsible behavior.

3. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    This is somewhere between criminally negligent and criminally derelict. There is still a grave threat to health out there, it is still contagious, and even in some strains more contagious than it was before. There will be 500,000 Americans dead by sometime in this (American holiday) weekend.

Just stop bucking the science, and start helping your fellow human beings by stopping the spread of this pandemic before it kills even more of us. To do otherwise is madness.
    "Stop bucking the science?" It is science that has been ignored. Practically the same amount of people have died in the past 2 years that have passed in every year. Now, if you take into account the population growth, then the amount of deaths per year are actually going down. There are a ton of facts posted on other threads here in Avalon. I am not going to repost them all here to prove my point. You should go read them and read some more.

If you want to stay in your home because you are afraid of catching a cold, then that is your choice. Coronavirus is the cold/flu that we humans battle each and every year. Oh yes - a bad flu can be deadly to a very old person with a weakened immune system. So can breaking a hip from a fall - should we all stop walking too?

There is a cartoon movie that came out a few years ago called "Wallie". I suggest you watch it as it is a good example of what could happen to a society that ignores basic science and common sense.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st February 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), wondering (14th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #24
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,636 times in 5,417 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    Quote Old Student - Are you not also concerned about the rise in suicides and the utter isolation of the old and sick causing death by acedia and melancholy? How about the loss of lifestyle and sustenance due to forced workplace shutdowns? The disruption in normal healthcare maintenance? A year to the young is a huge amount of developmental time lost... How about the domestic violence rise?
    Covid kills people in the U.S. at a rate of about 500000/28000000 = 1.78% of diagnosed cases. For the past month and a half, it's killed thousands per day. Let that sink in, thousands per day. Show me thousands per day of suicides. The suicide rate in this country per month has never been above 4050, and wasn't during those months. So you have, let's round up to make it the best case you can make for suicide, 4100/31 = 132 suicides average per day versus 3000-4000 Covid deaths per day during, say January.

And advocating for opening before it is safe enough is advocating to have those numbers again spiral out of control. So that is advocating for people to die.

Like I said, if you know these numbers and still advocate that course of action, it's criminally negligent at best, and just plain out killing people at worst.
    I couldn't vouch for the situation in the United States but Professor Norman Fenton has provided some detailed analysis of statistics as they pertain to Covid-19 numbers published by the UK Government, and his analysis is certainly interesting.

I posted something up about this over here yesterday and there are some useful links in there that redirect to his site.

There is an enormous amount of information available on treatments and interventions many of which can be found here in the Avalon Library, which is being continually updated as new promising information, and ideally where peer reviewed, is being shared.

There is a risk with re-openings of any kind of course, but, they can be mitigated through making more widely known the proven effective prophylactics that there are available - there would perhaps be less to be concerned about provided everyone planning on taking part has a treatment protocol in place and has already made efforts to protect themselves through other means, not through the NPIs being promulgated by governments around the world presently.

A question maybe is: which science (knowledge) is being chosen at the expense of wilfully ignoring another?

SAGE and the failure of Science: George Cooper for the Conservative Woman.

Covid-19: Social murder, they wrote—elected, unaccountable, and unrepentant
    Kamran Abbasi, Executive Editor - BMJ https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n314
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th February 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Peace in Oz (21st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th February 2021), wondering (14th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Are we going to be locked down and wearing masks forever now because we are suddenly afraid of the common cold and flu?

Yes I know - covid-19 is not a normal flu. It has mutated and through mutating through millions of people it is now just a part of our cold and flu season.

All those who have chosen to get the vaccine (and those who will get it eventually) will become VERY VERY sic when they encounter a wild mutated version of covid in the future - maybe next year. But this will be reported as a different virus - and bring us into a new pandemic and we will all be locked down again.

The elite will depopulate the planet to the point where there will not be enough people to make all of the things they want. So guess what ? Yes, those who are left living will be put to work making things for the privileged elite.

You don't have to believe me, you just have to wait and see it for yourself. If you are still here to see it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st February 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Peace in Oz (21st February 2021)

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

We, the informed, will not be fooled, conditioned or manipulated into taking their
    vaccine, not now or at any time.

Refuse their vaccine at all costs, Even RFK has spoken out about this and he is a
    person who will not be bought by them.

I will never take a vaccine even if they were to make it mandatory and come to my front door
    with armed military I would refuse and could be put in prison.
    But I think they have worse plans for people who go against their agenda.

I am ready to face what may come. It may be easier for me, a mid seventies
    person who would rather die than conform to their insane tunnel visioned
    thinking. Most likely controlled by off planet entities whos plan it is to
    own the Earth totally for themselves.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Blastolabs (21st February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st February 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (21st February 2021), Patient (21st February 2021), Peace in Oz (21st February 2021)

11. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very happy to see that there are more people thinking like me!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2