Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Hmm... you as well... don't fall for energetic traps (they are often so irresistibly designed)
    I fed the troll ... Shame on me ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2021), TargeT (16th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hmm... you as well... don't fall for energetic traps (they are often so irresistibly designed)
    that's the worst part about it... that **** is SOOOOOOO alluring

BTW, 9 pages?

I mean... if we can't get on the same page when considering topics that are (IMO, VERY OBVIOUSLY) agreed on, then how do we continue the dialogue....

I'm not the best at this, but some of us are far worse.
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th February 2021 at 06:07.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2021), Intranuclear (16th February 2021), Jambo (16th February 2021), Nasu (16th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    that's the worst part about it... that **** is SOOOOOOO alluring
    Well I thought maybe, just maybe, there wasn't really a troll there and someone really wanted the truth. As they say, you can't fix stupid.

EDIT: I still think we may dealing with an actual handicap or unwellness of some sort, and I am sorry for not recognizing that possibility sooner.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th February 2021 at 06:21.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2021), Intranuclear (16th February 2021), Nick Matkin (16th February 2021), TargeT (16th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Kowolski's blunder makes a good objectivity test.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410604

Hey DeDukshyn

Kowolski says that the the alleged bubble in the spacewalk is a piece of debris being propelled by the jet effect. He doesn't think it strange that a piece of debris being propelled by the jet effect would take the exact same trajectory that a bubble would take. Do you agree with him?

Also, do you think the Chinese spacewalk was faked, or real?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-a-water-tank

8. Link to Post #165
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Kowolski's blunder makes a good objectivity test.
    Blunder?

"You seem to be seeing what you want to see. Can you explain to me why you choose to ignore most of what I am explaining to you? I have never seen any video of anyone underwater expelling a single white bubble. Have you? But weirdly, the ISS-fake crew seem to find a never ending bunch of clips with single "bubbles". It goes where the force takes it. If it is expelled CO2 ice, it goes away from the ISS. If it's a piece of ice expelled from EVA it goes in whatever direction that is. If it is sublimating ice, it will do just about anything, straight, curved, back and forth, whatever shape it is and whatever way the ice turning to vapor makes it go.

Space Station Hoax -Air Bubbles Rise- Space Walks Simulated in A Massive Water Pool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ynHKGzplQ
    It isn't a bubble - it is almost certainly condensation frozen in vacuum just peeling off his suit. Why do you choose the most ridiculous claim instead of the most obvious? Edit: why the heck is he using such rubbish video, most of these are transmitted in HD!"

Where's the blunder, I just educated you on why things move about in space - you asked me about a sequence suggesting it was a training mission.

Quote Kowolski says that the the alleged bubble in the spacewalk is a piece of debris being propelled by the jet effect.
    That's the third time you have made that lie. I identified this possible movement made from sublimating ice particles. I suspect they are moving from collision or vented ISS gases.

Quote He doesn't think it strange that a piece of debris being propelled by the jet effect would take the exact same trajectory that a bubble would take.
    Putting words in my mouth and begging the question. By "the exact same trajectory" you mean vertical and we already established that it is all relative to any observer in space and about 60-1 odds. BUT the bubble in the Chinese footage doesn't go vertical, it goes angled and gets 400% bigger in less than two metres of ascension.

Quote Also, do you think the Chinese spacewalk was faked, or real?
    Anyone who believes it to be faked in water has no grasp of reality and/or has never been in water with any loose clothing. Your ludicrous credibility test based on YOUR failed observations? How can you be so unable to grasp the circular nature of this?

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com
    "6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored."

ALL: Cosmored says this is a "bubble" -

It's white, jagged, rotating and obviously a small chunk of ice. It moves diagonally and gains 400% more size in the width of the footage, at most 2 metres - that alone is impossible.

Why are you afraid to admit things that are obvious to everyone else? You are right in one aspect, the Chinese Spacewalk is a good objectivity test - it proves you aren't.

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,531 times in 32,931 posts

Avalon is not the platform for immature Punch-and-Judy shows like this.

You're both as bad as each other. There's something wrong with both of you. I mean what I say there.

This is barely important in any way compared with a myriad of other global issues that really do concern us all. And it's not enlightening, inspiring, pleasant or even remotely entertaining to read. It's just trivial, like children squabbling over something truly tiny.

The thread is closed.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th February 2021), avid (16th February 2021), boja (16th February 2021), EFO (16th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th June 2021), Gracy (16th February 2021), Harmony (16th February 2021), Intranuclear (16th February 2021), Jambo (16th February 2021), jc71 (17th February 2021), Nasu (16th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th February 2021), Tintin (16th February 2021), Yoda (16th February 2021)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9