Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

How hilarious exited some people can get when they think they found something "special" not understanding all kinds of stuff cameras can do to give you an illusion of something "special".
    Yes, with you on that. But if everyone here had even a fundamental understanding of lenses, cameras, atmospheric physics, meteorology, astronomy, space flight, aviation, RF technology, geophysics and psychology, these pages would be virtually empty, leaving us with only genuine mysteries to explore!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th February 2021), loungelizard (12th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (9th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey ExomatrixTV...

On this thread you said that Jarrah White* believed the Earth was flat.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...s-red-as-usual

That's obviously not true.

Jarrah White: "Go away, Flat Earthers & Space Travel Deniers!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQTD6QOanE

Jarrah White's response to Flat Earthers and Space Travel Deniers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwBvzkTCYZ4&t=109s

Where did you get that idea?

http://www.moonfaker.com/videos.php

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

@Nick Matkin

Are you serious?

I suspect you are a believer of Black Holes. Because scientists who are smarter than you have been said over decades.
    For free society!

5. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    @Nick Matkin

Are you serious?

I suspect you are a believer of Black Holes. Because scientists who are smarter than you have been said over decades.
    Of course black holes exist ... their existence isn't a theory anymore but an observable phenomenon. The debatable part, that is still only theoretical, is what exactly a black hole is ... this part is still only theorized.

Just because the electric universe theory seems to hold some weight, doesn't mean that what we observe which we call a "black hole" suddenly ceases to exist ... only the theory behind what they actually are.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

loungelizard (12th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (9th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Quote Wouldn't he have to grab something with his arm to stop his upper body from continuing to move as is pointed out in the video?
    Have you heard of bones and muscles? On the moon, you can jump very high in the air without expending much effort. That's 1/6g. This is zero g. It doesn't take very much to hold still.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Have you heard of bones and muscles? On the moon, you can jump very high in the air without expending much effort. That's 1/6g. This is zero g. It doesn't take very much to hold still.
    He's referring to this.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408659
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408750

That doesn't have anything to do with inertia. Holding still isn't the same as stopping. If something with a lot of mass is moving, it takes a lot of force to stop it from moving no matter how much gravity there is.

The bottom of his shirt seems to be in zero-gravity. That's what shows they're in zero-gravity. The fact that his upper body doesn't keep moving still bothers me though.

As I said in post #32 I see a mixture of proof that they're in zero-gravity mixed with anomalies. They might be creating the anomalies on purpose because NASA wants to cause confusion because lots of people are learning that Apollo was a hoax* and an atmosphere like this will make it more difficult for the truth about the Apollo hoax to take hold in the public mind. This may sound silly but it occurred to me. What if they stopped that guy's upper body movement with a wire?

Look at this alleged anomaly at the 1:38 time mark of this video.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    https://www.brighteon.com/e641f208-b...2-e4e7b7cbe2da

That doesn't look like something that would occur in real zero-gravity. I think the most likely explanation for there being both anomalies and proof that they're in zero-gravity is that the space station is real and they're creating these anomalies on purpose to cause confusion.

What does everybody think about that theory?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1395658
    Last edited by Cosmored; 8th February 2021 at 04:04.

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

@Nick Matkin

Are you serious?

What are you on about lad? So what's your training? University of YouTube?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

loungelizard (12th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,220 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Look at this alleged anomaly at the 1:38 time mark of this video.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    https://www.brighteon.com/e641f208-b...2-e4e7b7cbe2da

That doesn't look like something that would occur in real zero-gravity.
    That clip is very interesting. His analysis and explanation for the movements seems credible. When he rotated the image and replayed the movement it did seem consistent with a slip in gravity conditions.

I watched on a little and the second clip did look like there was more than one video layer.

Food for thought certainly...

Quote I think the most likely explanation for there being both anomalies and proof that they're in zero-gravity is that the space station is real and they're creating these anomalies on purpose to cause confusion.

What does everybody think about that theory?
    The difficulty is that once you accept there's been deception. I think most would concede there's been fakery or 'enhancement' of images from NASA over the years, see the differences in their globe pictures of earth for instance, then one has to look critically at anything the organisation does. That's where I'm at. I don't give them a free pass any more.

With that in mind. The deliberate confusion hypothesis does explain why they'd allow the video layering footage to be released.

Do you think the space station is there and in zero G but the astronauts aren't?

Oh and apologies if this next part is too down the rabbit hole for a 'science' thread....

Are they allowing video layering evidence footage to escape for the same reason that they allow evidence of 9/11 and other actions? Are they trying to game the karmic laws in a 'revelation of the method' scam? To link to the people not actually being there, is there a clue in the words?

Astronaut
    Cosmonaut

Nautes: None: Phonetic Spelling: Parts of Speech: now'-tace: Noun Masculine : Definition: a sailor, seaman, mariner. NAS Word Usage - Total: 3: sailor 1, sailors 2

naught nôt►
    n. Nonexistence; nothingness.
    n. The figure 0; a cipher; a zero.
    pro. Nothing.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th February 2021 at 10:32. Reason: fixed quote attribution

12. Link to Post #49
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Page 371 is about the flat circular earth
    You don't really believe that, do you? Watch a few of these videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Rocket+Cam

Once you get high enough, you can see that the Earth is a sphere.
    of course I don't.
    quoting my own post "At some point every Buddhist will hear about Mount Sumeru, dig enough you will see what it is all about. It is an imaginary world (Loka) that only those who archived nirvana and became Arahant will be able to enter, AFTER physical death."

I am just comparing the idea of conspiracy about ISS with flat earth like minded people, because the two things goes pretty well hand by hand.
    Mount Meru? The one that the Indian culture says it has 450 thousand kilometers of altitude?

And the one that is called Kailás, which hosts 35,000 gods in that mountain top?

Wouldn't it, just starting on a mythology like that one, immediately turn into "this is very unlikely"?

;/

13. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,550 times in 1,589 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Page 371 is about the flat circular earth
    You don't really believe that, do you? Watch a few of these videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Rocket+Cam

Once you get high enough, you can see that the Earth is a sphere.
    of course I don't.
    quoting my own post "At some point every Buddhist will hear about Mount Sumeru, dig enough you will see what it is all about. It is an imaginary world (Loka) that only those who archived nirvana and became Arahant will be able to enter, AFTER physical death."

I am just comparing the idea of conspiracy about ISS with flat earth like minded people, because the two things goes pretty well hand by hand.
    Mount Meru? The one that the Indian culture says it has 450 thousand kilometers of altitude?

And the one that is called Kailás, which hosts 35,000 gods in that mountain top?

Wouldn't it, just starting on a mythology like that one, immediately turn into "this is very unlikely"?

;/

It is indeed ancient Indian cosmology, Buddhism in particular adds the approbatory prefix su- to give the idea of excellence, also you will find texts with reference to Mahameru where the suffix maha is being used. I was just making a comparison of such absurdity in our physical world materialistic world.
    That's what a cosmology is, right?
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Mashika (9th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Do you think the space station is there and in zero G but the astronauts aren't?
    That thought has occurred to me but its shape clearly shows that it had to be constructed somehow.

Jarrah White's response to Flat Earthers and Space Travel Deniers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwBvzkTCYZ4&t=109s
    (3:30 time mark)

Quote Are they allowing video layering evidence footage to escape for the same reason that they allow evidence of 9/11 and other actions? Are they trying to game the karmic laws in a 'revelation of the method' scam? To link to the people not actually being there, is there a clue in the words?

Astronaut
    Cosmonaut

Nautes: None: Phonetic Spelling: Parts of Speech: now'-tace: Noun Masculine : Definition: a sailor, seaman, mariner. NAS Word Usage - Total: 3: sailor 1, sailors 2

naught nôt►
    n. Nonexistence; nothingness.
    n. The figure 0; a cipher; a zero.
    pro. Nothing.
    I'd never thought about that before. Maybe they feel a little guilty and clues such as that make them feel better. Or maybe that's their way of toying with the sheeple to get a few laughs (of course I'm thinking about Apollo when I say this).

edit half an hour later
    -------------------------------------------------------

This video...

Wet Washcloth In Space - What Happens When You Wring It? | Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMtXfwk7PXg

...and the two at the bottom of post #1 seem to show continuous zero-gravity which can't be simulated in a diving plane.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 8th February 2021 at 21:31.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

There are too many dumb down professionals - medical doctors, school teachers, engineers, scientists, and etc. All of them share one characteristic, which is they can not create new thing or formulate own idea. They keep just repeating old theories mindless like a tape recorder. If you are a believer of Black Holes, you haven't studied fundamental physics hard enough.

Here is an excellent video which debunks Black Holes.

What are Black Holes? Science or Science Fiction?
    For free society!

17. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I'm not Nick's biggest fan but you succinctly just proved his point. I don't pretend to be educated but I do believe it's time to back off youtube and rediscover books and the library.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Journeyman (9th February 2021), loungelizard (12th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (9th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

There are too many dumb down professionals - medical doctors, school teachers, engineers, scientists, and etc. All of them share one characteristic, which is they can not create new thing or formulate own idea. They keep just repeating old theories mindless like a tape recorder. If you are a believer of Black Holes, you haven't studied fundamental physics hard enough.

What are Black Holes? Science or Science Fiction?
    The video supported exactly what I stated ... the problems with black holes is understanding what they are and how they are formed, - this is what the video was arguing, not their existence. We observe phenomenon that pulls in and bends light with extreme gravitational forces while ejecting gamma rays at its poles - are we supposed to look away and pretend these things do not exist just because the math behind how a black hole might be formed is problematic? That's absurd.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Journeyman (9th February 2021), loungelizard (12th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Poor Stephen Hawkins turning in his grave, after a lifetime of work.

Here's a bit of trivia to lighten things up a bit, although these days such is not fair with google at the fingertips. Notwithstanding, does anyone know what the word 'ylem' refers to?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

loungelizard (12th February 2021), palehorse (9th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (9th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

There are too many dumb down professionals - medical doctors, school teachers, engineers, scientists, and etc. All of them share one characteristic, which is they can not create new thing or formulate own idea. They keep just repeating old theories mindless like a tape recorder.
    Yeah, that's right. Flight, internal-combustion engines, antibiotics, radio, electricity, semi-conductors, the internet, oh - and tape recorders (!) all just suddenly appeared because scientists and engineers just repeat their old mindless theories.

Hughe - you're sharp as anything. Thanks for your insight man! Keep it coming.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 10th February 2021 at 11:56.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

loungelizard (12th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Poor Stephen Hawkins turning in his grave, after a lifetime of work.

Here's a bit of trivia to lighten things up a bit, although these days such is not fair with google at the fingertips. Notwithstanding, does anyone know what the word 'ylem' refers to?

Something to do with primordial matter? I dunno....... I know what Xylem is though, is that close enough??

I once had a p*ss that extended 3.7mtrs from my vertical plane (true story) .......... Do I win???

And........ I've been knocked-out by a donkey (also true).......... That's gotta be worth something, surely.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2021), loungelizard (12th February 2021), palehorse (9th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Here's something I just came across.
    https://www.aulis.com/apollo-soyuz.htm

https://www.aulis.com/apollo-soyuz_contents.htm
    https://www.aulis.com/apollo-soyuz1.htm

I haven't read all of it but I'm posting it anyway.

28. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok. Let's talk about some specifics. Go to the 2:30 time mark of this video.

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

The guy goes backwards and stops his backward movement with his feet and his upper body stops too. Wouldn't he have to grab something with his arm to stop his upper body from continuing to move as is pointed out in the video? This looks like a real anomaly to me.
    This is very simple to explain. The ISS has grab handles all along top and bottom of the compartments. The astronauts learn very quickly to curl their feet into them to stop themselves colliding with the walls - one reason they don't wear any shoes. Most of the claims concerning sudden stops and balances are all explained by this. I've also seen some pointy pieces on shirts that is claimed are wires being pulled - but once again very simple to explain. The shirts are packed and prepared on the ground - they are folded into sealed plastic . All we are seeing is the folds on the shirt - there isn't any gravity so a thing called shape memory is more obvious.

Let me know if you have any more you need explaining - cool thread, but consistently wrong on the observations. I've seen most of them.

29. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,246 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by Kowolski (here)
    ...but consistently wrong on the observations.
    Yes, you can say that again.

I'll say this directly to Cosmored. You don't really want answers to your questions. You're trying to preach your belief, all in disguise. All you're actually doing is irritating people with your intransigence and wafer-thin, cosmetic reasonableness.

The smart thing for you to do, and the only thing that might earn the respect of many readers, might be to say: "Hey, thanks, I understand it better now."

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th June 2021), loungelizard (12th February 2021), palehorse (13th February 2021), Strat (11th February 2021), Yoda (11th February 2021)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast