Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

Quote My post is a little vague?

I ask a logical question....

I give up.

But my point is made: again no answer to the most asked question, but talking around it. I have seen this countless times before, and here it is again.
    In post #111 you said this.
    Quote inventing a thing called space
    What did you mean by that? And please tell us whether you think the Apollo moon missions were faked.

2. Link to Post #122
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,567 times in 712 posts

Smile Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    That is not the question I asked. The subject of this thread is that the ISS could be fake. In your answer you point out you think it is real.
    I think more in terms of probability now. Yes. I think it is 95% real and they are doing something up there, but I also think that the videos may not be genuine. We have been lied to on so many things. People believing in different lies tend to argue with each other that their version of lie is true, and this is their success.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

BoR (14th February 2021), Cosmored (14th February 2021), Journeyman (14th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Ok so here is my evidence the space station is fake ...

Here, in this video you can see that the floating water bubble is attached to a harness. At the 20 second mark, the bubble starts to tilt, exactly like how floating water bubbles attached to a harness tilts. We have no other choice but to conclude that this footage is fake and the water bubble, along with the actors, are using invisible harnesses and a green screen.

If someone else can come up with another theory, well then that's two theories of equal value we would have, but I'm pretty sure its invisible water bubble harnesses.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th February 2021 at 20:26.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this next video, you can clearly see there is an edit at 49 seconds ... NASA is clearly editing all their videos because they have to because the space station is fake.

Also note that the microphone tilts its head at 1:10 in the video -- this is evidence of using a microphone harness to simulate zero gravity. Clearly a harness. If you go to 1:42, you will notice that Chris Hadfield's head is tilted slightly to the left. This is due to the harness he is wearing and the actual up direction is to the right, causing the water to flow downward under earth's natural gravity (because they're not in space - ISS is fake).

At the 1:45 mark if you look carefully, you can see tiny cables suspending each of the water bubbles, making it look like they are floating away from the cloth ...

At 2:50 you can see that the water is sticking to his hand, but this has nothing to do with the physical properties of water surface tension in a zero G environment, but his hand is actually a water magnet causing it to stick.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th February 2021 at 20:28.

6. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here in this video at 1:25, nasa has employed the new super duper magical tangle free harness - never tangles, spins on any axis at all and needs no space to operate, and constructed out of new, high tensile belief! Spin an infinite number of times and it never tangles! New and improved!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wow I can't believe I found such good evidence the ISS is fake. What do you think of these Cosmored? Pretty good eh? I'll keep looking for more ... I've totally changed my mind -- you were right, how silly of me not to see all this blatant evidence!

7. Link to Post #126
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Quote My post is a little vague?

I ask a logical question....

I give up.

But my point is made: again no answer to the most asked question, but talking around it. I have seen this countless times before, and here it is again.
    In post #111 you said this.
    Quote inventing a thing called space
    What did you mean by that? And please tell us whether you think the Apollo moon missions were faked.
    I'll be glad to tell you after you answered Bill Ryan's question, which I asked again. You try to go around it by asking other questions and make me explain my words as a diversion, so you can then go into whatever I will respond.... so you can avoid the question. I don't take the bait.

8. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote I'll be glad to tell you after you answered Bill Ryan's question, which I asked again. You try to go around it by asking other questions and make me explain my words as a diversion, so you can then go into whatever I will respond.... so you can avoid the question. I don't take the bait.
    I think my response in post #112 answers it. The theory put forward in post #114 is also plausible. It's probably both things.

9. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Kowolski (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I believe we have a space station, it just isn't the satellite we see zipping across the sky. I believe that is merely a regular satellite.

You can actually zoom in and see it from the ground - ISS no doubt

* I would agree it is the "ISS..." And perhaps there are people aboard it... But I suppose my suggestion was, there is something bigger out there somewhere... I have seen the ISS fly over my house for many years, when it's orbit is in my area.. There is no doubt it is there, and that it is a real and solid object... At least not in my mind...

I once saw it light up so brightly that it appeared as if they were correcting the orbit of it. It was later suggested that they were testing some new form of lighting.. I just know it was bright!... I have seen some things that defy logic and reason in the aerospace industry, that absolutely imply that we have mastered gravity. To think they're not using it in space already would be ridiculous. I remember watching videos and there was some that suggested that we have built labs up there, out much further than low Earth orbit, and that they are able to manufacture parts to such precise measurements that we cannot do here on the Earth, as there isn't the force of gravity to work against. Such as making metal bearings, etc... Where their nature is to want to be truly round... etc...It seemed very realistic to me that this would indeed be the case, and the detail in the interview and statements, were so defined and detailed I had remembered thinking, it surely would have been a lot of forethought to even consider such things for a bogus interview...

Quote I also believe that the cargo hold on the original space shuttle could indeed hold up to 200 people as it has been suggested in the 80's. A "Shuttle" by definition, is a vessel that shuttles people, supplies, etc.... to SOMEWHERE...
    Absolutely. The figures could probably accommodate 300 200lb people. But you'd need suits and seats, so 200 sound easily possible. What to do with them though, when there isn't a "Moonraker" space station.

* Perhaps there is? And it is hiding behind the Moon? Or perhaps the stories are true, and they are being sent to Mars, or other places? I tend to believe that the cigar shaped "Ufo's" that people are seeing, are actually parts being built, in sections and then taken into space.. Like submarine sections... They can then be docked, much like we do with capsules to the ISS, to build a larger station. I firmly believe with the cloaking tech we have here on Earth, they could easily hide platforms right above us...

Quote Given that NASA has even suggested recently that the Moon is still within our own atmosphere?
    That was based on the gravitational field of the Earth and the presence of gases. It is a real stretch to call that atmosphere.

* I would agree that it isn't an atmosphere as we know it to be... But it does suggest that perhaps the Moon isn't as difficult to get to as we have been led to believe... I have seen some videos of the "Craft" flying over the surface of the Moon as well, and if I am to take those seriously? I don't think the Moon is as large as we believe it is either... I believe it is closer and smaller.... But these are my opinions...

Quote I would tend to believe that we have a vastly large space station out there somewhere, just beyond our view. Seems most of the "Modern technological breakthroughs" in aviation, pretty much stopped appearing when the SR71 and stealth were retired, it tends to lean towards forcing an assumption they have much better, and they don't even want to bother with filling in the blanks with what they showed decades ago, versus what they have now.
    I can't in all honesty see that as likely. You can see objects as far as geostationary orbits - small satellites - so the big stuff will be really visible - especially if we are putting 200 people onboard.

* Again, we could be shuttling them to other planets... Or the Moon as the claims have suggested. Mr Bigelow is making things that are to be used for something.. He makes "Space Station Modules"... Given that the space Station that we know of, isn't changing out their modules weekly... And that he didn't just make a handful and call that project "Completed".. I suppose my mind immediately seeks the obvious.. He is building them for A SPACE STATION... Not necessarily the ISS... Or perhaps MANY space stations. I do believe that we have Solar Warden, and even possibly Radiant Guardian.. And that they have been using discs on this planet within the human population since at least the late 1800's. I do not know when they mastered the tech, perhaps in Germany in the late 30's or early 40's, but I do know there was a society that was playing around with such things at that time.

While I cannot confirm publicly that I have been told certain things, and shown certain things, I did believe those things when they were confirmed for me... I have had 2 anti gravity craft hover over my own home twice, for long durations of time. When speaking to others in the aerospace industry, about some of the more notable craft like the TR3B's and the Aurora project, I was never told they do not exist, and in fact got a nod that they were aware of such things. Given they're not flying around completely in our air space, I am assuming they are going off into space as well...

Quote Like the spinning wheel for gravity, etc. I think it's all been built, and long ago... And by the time we see it, that will be considered ancient technologies as well.
    The problem with the spinning wheel is the energy to get it moving and the problems of getting such a large thing up into space. If they could do this easily, I'm sure the ISS would have something like it already.
    I think the ISS is too small for them to bother with, with that kind of technology. But it was discussed, models and specs were built. And it wouldn't take much to build those in sections, and "Shuttle" those up as well.... The spinning motion would be as easy as the magnetic levitation train systems we have here on Earth and have had at Disneyland entertaining humans for decades. One only need look at what we already have here to see that there could easily be other uses for such technologies... I wouldn't rule it out merely because the ISS isn't using it. That would be like saying that we don't have a cure for polio, merely because someone never had access to the vaccine. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist..

I suppose I just cannot believe that such things absolutely could be, and more than likely are true, merely because someone has yet to come out and suggest that it is indeed absolutely true. One can go online today and find shoulder patches for the Space Force.. Retired ones.. Subdued.. Means they have already been worn and they are the old ones. We have had a space force for a very long time... I believe they haven't been flying or piloting these craft under our military monikers, as those would require that they have some accountability, I believe they subcontract out the military best and brightest for such programs.. It happens all the time.. And I hope that someday soon, they will begin to show some of the wonderful accomplishments that many men and women have acheived since the days when Nasa did the whole moon walk footage. So many generations of hard working men and women, not being able to be recognized for their accomplishments, due to the classifications system, and black projects.

These are just my opinions.. I like to think bigger than what we have been told, to consider what I would try to do if I had such technologies, etc.. And I love to ponder such things. Does it make it real? No, but I believe I would be a fool to not believe they haven't developed such things, if I myself would have tried, given the resources they have had through the years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Journeyman (14th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #129
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote I'll be glad to tell you after you answered Bill Ryan's question, which I asked again. You try to go around it by asking other questions and make me explain my words as a diversion, so you can then go into whatever I will respond.... so you can avoid the question. I don't take the bait.
    I think my response in post #112 answers it. The theory put forward in post #114 is also plausible. It's probably both things.
    "If there are clear anomalies, our not knowing why something is being faked doesn't make the anomalies go away. I can't think of a reason for their wanting to fake it and I'm still not sure that it's fake."

I mistakenly read 'can't' as 'can' the first time. My mistake, and I apologize. Ok, so if there is no reason to fake it and it costs a lot to fake it, it probably is not fake.

Now to answer your questions:
    Video's can indeed be faked or tempered with. I don't know about the ISS video's, because I have never been in space to compare any said anomalies with my own experience and I am not an expert in physics.

About the Apollo missions: I think they went to the moon, but the video footage of Neil Armstrong is fake. I have seen compelling evidence and arguments that the images are not taken on the moon but in the desert. The material by Jay Weidner, where he points out the images are filmed by Stanley Kubrick, was pretty convincing to me. The waving flag gave a lot away.

If you ask the question: why would they fake these images of the moon? My answer would be: because they needed proof for the public they really went there, but they couldn't provide that compelling proof, because old fashioned film could not stay intact because of the conditions in space. That was wrong in my opinion. Very wrong, but it happened, and they chose never to acknowledge this later. And it is also possible the real mission failed, but there is no way for anyone to be sure.

But they do go into space, and indeed I agree there is more that they hide from the public. But I do not believe the ISS and satelites are fake.
    Last edited by BoR; 14th February 2021 at 20:52.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote But I do not believe the ISS and satelites are fake.
    I've been in the forest far from big cities. At night satellites look like stars that move. Satellites are real.

All the Apollo footage was filmed either in a studio, or in the desert with a filter on the camera.

It seems that the space station is really there. It looks like the footage they show the public is mainly bogus. I still don't understand the footage that is obviously in zero-G that lasts for several minutes. It doesn't look like it's been spliced but I have no background in this.

Post #114 makes sense. The inside of the real space station probably looks very different. I wonder what they might be doing in there. If the Russians are there too, it looks like the narrative they give us about what's happening between Russia and the US is bogus.

This info here is old but if the were able to lie then, they still can.
    http://libcom.org/history/1940-1989-the-cold-war
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=chomsk...D0FBFACF2A73F6

I still haven't formed a firm opinion.

14. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Here in this video at 1:25, nasa has employed the new super duper magical tangle free harness - never tangles, spins on any axis at all and needs no space to operate, and constructed out of new, high tensile belief! Spin an infinite number of times and it never tangles! New and improved!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wow I can't believe I found such good evidence the ISS is fake. What do you think of these Cosmored? Pretty good eh? I'll keep looking for more ... I've totally changed my mind -- you were right, how silly of me not to see all this blatant evidence!
    Ok Guys, I found the ultimate smoking gun ... the actual harnesses used by the NASA special effects team to fake all these videos ... and this is the same harness kit they use to harness up all those little water bubbles to make them float - says so right on the box (indicated by yellow markup - click image for larger view)

If this isn't proof, I don't know what is ... what do you think cosmored? This must be how they do it. We're starting to get quite a large pile of evidence, you and me, eh?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Insible harness.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	46102
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th February 2021 at 20:41.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th February 2021)

16. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

There are space movies made all the time that look very realistic. How do they do that? I think there is no question that it could be faked if they want it to be. But that still does not disprove the fact that the ISS does exist in low earth orbit. It does make a convincing story of conspiracy if that is one's inclination and could be confused inadvertently with the facts.

No one likes their pet beliefs messed with. I certainly don't. Sometimes, however, it is just more genuine to admit being wrong - or at least stop publicly defending a strongly contested stance. Most people would consider that a sign of good intentions and a real yearning for truth.

It is the hallmark of credibility for the truth seeker to correct or modify their own views and beliefs, given new data that contradicts their pet beliefs.

What is more important - truth or being right?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2021), Strat (14th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    There are space movies made all the time that look very realistic. How do they do that? I think there is no question that it could be faked if they want it to be. But that still does not disprove the fact that the ISS does exist in low earth orbit. It does make a convincing story of conspiracy if that is one's inclination and could be confused inadvertently with the facts.

No one likes their pet beliefs messed with. I certainly don't. Sometimes, however, it is just more genuine to admit being wrong - or at least stop publicly defending a strongly contested stance. Most people would consider that a sign of good intentions and a real yearning for truth.

It is the hallmark of credibility for the truth seeker to correct or modify their own views and beliefs, given new data that contradicts their pet beliefs.

What is more important - truth or being right?
    Perhaps the thread title should be modified? Because this thread as put forth by the OP is about the ISS being fake. If this is no longer cosmored's argument I'd love to hear him say it, then have him request to the mods for a title change.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BoR (14th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2021)

20. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Perhaps the thread title should be modified? Because this thread as put forth by the OP is about the ISS being fake. If this is no longer cosmored's argument I'd love to hear him say it, then have him request to the mods for a title change.
    You're trying to mislead those viewers who've only scanned this thread and haven't been following it closely. I've seen this tactic before. Sometimes I have to keep setting the record straight to thwart that tactic.

(post #27)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408750

21. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    If it is fake, then it would also prove that we are living under a dome of some sort, because what else could explain that it is not possible to reach outer space?
    Here is some old news from 1907, HAWAIIAN GAZETTE, there is an old model of earth, resembling the cow's land

Edit: Here is the link just in case, this PDF is not rendering in the page, at least for me.
    https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/d...11101/0369.pdf

--
    Page 371 is about the flat circular earth
    Page 391 (Sokaku's globe and his image of the world)
    Page 392 SKETCH OF AN INSTRUMENT OF THE BUDDHIST IMAGE OF THE FLAT EARTH) OF 1814.
    Page 434 converting of globe maps into flat maps

Here is the PDF, it is too big for embed here https://press.uchicago.edu/books/HOC..._chapter11.pdf

At some point every Buddhist will hear about Mount Sumeru, dig enough you will see what it is all about. It is an imaginary world (Loka) that only those who archived nirvana and became Arahant will be able to enter, AFTER physical death.
    I've often thought that there is no damn secret space program, but the the elites have a path through antartica to get to those other continents, those hidden ones that they wont let us know about. They are probably pristine too. Makes me furious.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th February 2021), Rod1 (15th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    There are space movies made all the time that look very realistic. How do they do that?...
    As someone who is fairly proficient with effects in software, and knows how it is done, I have to point out a couple things. First thing is that movies and movie scenes are first designed, then edited with the special effects in mind - in order to hide as many flaws as possible - because flaws are absolutely everywhere in CGI and other special effects in movies. The have the luxury of editing to pull a viewer's attention far away from the flaws using various techniques.

Special effects in movies don't have to look real - they just have to look believable for the couple seconds that the specific element or scene is showcasing it. That said the amount of work that goes into some special effects scenes in movies, covers multiple studios, the best talent on the planet, 1000s of man hours to produce, and months to render --- just for certain scenes even. And these scenes again, just have to look "believable" within the context of a movie story, characters, etc. and not have to pass the scrutiny of looking "realistic" - those are two different things.

Most CGI effects in movies - that we would call "realistic" are some fantastical effect or item, where there is little to no reference for comparison - that makes them more "believable". Making an entirely CGI scene that is supposed to represent a reality that we are all 100% familiar with (or close to it) is another thing entirely.

Over 100 million dollars was spent on the CGI budget for "Avatar", and does it look realistic? No ... Does it look believable enough to be an entertaining movie? Yes.

There's scores of videos on youtube where movies that we all deemed had "realistic" CGI are put under scrutiny by VFX artists, and the flaws are really easy to point out when studied carefully. There's no movie that is reliant on heavy CGI that doesn't suffer from notable problems - far more than what has been presented in this thread -- and this is with full designing and editing with the CGI in mind, attempting to hide the flaws, and within the context of usually some fantastical situation to which our brains have little or nothing to hold in comparison, usually for a few seconds at a time.

I'm not saying that the very best studios, working with the very best talent, with 10s or 100's of millions of dollars and years to work on a project couldn't do something spectacular and difficult to discern ... I am just pointing out that its not as easy as you might think.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Perhaps the thread title should be modified? Because this thread as put forth by the OP is about the ISS being fake. If this is no longer cosmored's argument I'd love to hear him say it, then have him request to the mods for a title change.
    You're trying to mislead those viewers who've only scanned this thread and haven't been following it closely. I've seen this tactic before. Sometimes I have to keep setting the record straight to thwart that tactic.

(post #27)
    You say I'm trying to mislead viewers ... now that's a pot calling the kettle black wouldn't you say?

Is the topic supposed to be about the ISS being fake or not? Its that simple. You're theory is that it is fake, yes or no? Hence why you you are unwilling to change the title to consider that maybe even just some of the nonsense you have put forth might be wrong. Go read Ernie's post again. That applies very aptly here. What is "my" tactic again?

26. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

By the way, I've seen the space station with my own eyes more than once while camping far away from city lights. It is easily recognizable from other satellites because it is so BIG! But I digress, and I've been paid to say that...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote You say I'm trying to mislead viewers ... now that's a pot calling the kettle black wouldn't you say?

Is the topic supposed to be about the ISS being fake or not? Its that simple. You're theory is that it is fake, yes or no? Hence why you you are unwilling to change the title to consider that maybe even just some of the nonsense you have put forth might be wrong. Go read Ernie's post again. That applies very aptly here. What is "my" tactic again?
    What's the point of misrepresenting my position of the viewers can go back and see what it really is?

Quote By the way, I've seen the space station with my own eyes more than once while camping far away from city lights. It is easily recognizable from other satellites because it is so BIG! But I digress, and I've been paid to say that...
    You seem to be implying that I disagree with that.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1411051

You seem to be trying to misrepresent my position too.

28. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote You say I'm trying to mislead viewers ... now that's a pot calling the kettle black wouldn't you say?

What's the point of misrepresenting my position of the viewers can go back and see what it really is?

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn
    Perhaps the thread title should be modified? Because this thread as put forth by the OP is about the ISS being fake. If this is no longer cosmored's argument I'd love to hear him say it, then have him request to the mods for a title change.

(post #27)
    Is you're position that the ISS is fake or not? That is the topic of this thread as per the title that you gave it, and when I suggested, at the idea that maybe it was just specific small items here or there that were in question, we change the title, you claim I am "misrepresenting your position".

Is your position that the ISS is fake or not? If yes, stand behind your beliefs and say it. If not, then the thread title should be augmented. You seem to be suggesting not, as indicated here:

Quote Posted by cosmored
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth
    By the way, I've seen the space station with my own eyes more than once while camping far away from city lights. It is easily recognizable from other satellites because it is so BIG! But I digress, and I've been paid to say that...
    You seem to be implying that I disagree with that.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1411051

You seem to be trying to misrepresent my position too.

... so please PM the mods and request a thread title change.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And yes it is very big ... you can easily make it all out its entire silhouette with a pair of $100 binoculars.

But they only spent 28 years to design and build it with the help of multitudes of space agencies across 18 countries, and spent over $150 billion dollars so they could abandoned it right after being built and make pretend videos with green screens and harnesses and bubbles. That's the reason why they built it ... to trick people so they might think its real. A very important thing for them to ensure.

I can see it now ... 35 years ago they hatched the plan in a secret room somewhere ... "For national security reasons, we need to find a way to trick people with fake space videos ... this is of the utmost importance, and we need to get this done at any and all costs! First, we build a giant station over 28 years, such a monumental task that we'll elicit the help of as many countries and agencies that we can muster, even if it costs hundred of billions!

And then, we'll buy a green screen, a couple cameras and a harness, and make fake space videos! The perfect plan!! Muwahahahah!!!
    "

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th February 2021 at 03:35.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast