Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The theory that the International Space Station is fake

There seem to be some anomalies in the International Space Station footage.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    https://www.brighteon.com/e641f208-b...2-e4e7b7cbe2da

The International Space Station is Fake!!! NASA Lies!! NEW
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3

NASA ISS FAKE - 1
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8&&FORM=VDRVRV

The International Space Station Is Fake
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVRIBQP

How NASA fakes the International Space Station (ISS)
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station

I always figured that zero-gravity could only be faked in a diving plane for about thirty seconds. There seems to be footage of zero-G that lasts much longer.

Il buono dei lipidi nel menu della Stazione Spaziale Internazionale
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uRtsZR0nkk

Discovery Crew Enters International Space Station
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TejsnPThmd4

Maybe they're faking some of it to save money even though it's real.

I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

If it is fake, then it would also prove that we are living under a dome of some sort, because what else could explain that it is not possible to reach outer space?
    Here is some old news from 1907, HAWAIIAN GAZETTE, there is an old model of earth, resembling the cow's land

Edit: Here is the link just in case, this PDF is not rendering in the page, at least for me.
    https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/d...11101/0369.pdf

--
    Page 371 is about the flat circular earth
    Page 391 (Sokaku's globe and his image of the world)
    Page 392 SKETCH OF AN INSTRUMENT OF THE BUDDHIST IMAGE OF THE FLAT EARTH) OF 1814.
    Page 434 converting of globe maps into flat maps

Here is the PDF, it is too big for embed here https://press.uchicago.edu/books/HOC..._chapter11.pdf

At some point every Buddhist will hear about Mount Sumeru, dig enough you will see what it is all about. It is an imaginary world (Loka) that only those who archived nirvana and became Arahant will be able to enter, AFTER physical death.
    Last edited by palehorse; 3rd February 2021 at 09:56. Reason: adding links instead of embedding
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Rod1 (8th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote If it is fake, then it would also prove that we are living under a dome of some sort, because what else could explain that it is not possible to reach outer space?
    Here is some old news from 1907, HAWAIIAN GAZETTE, there is an old model of earth, resembling the cow's land
    That sounds kind of far-fetched to me. It's possible that it was being used during the first few years and then a meteor hit it, or there was some kind of major accident that made it unusable. Instead of coming clean with the public, they faked it from then on. There are lots of plausible scenarios.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Here's the Occam's Razor question. Why should the ISS be "fake", when we know the technology exists for it to be real?

It's a little like claiming that no-one's ever climbed Mount Everest, and all the photos and reported accounts are hoaxes. Few if any of us know anyone who's been there, and no Avalon member has climbed it.

But we have every reason to believe it's possible, with no real reason to doubt what we've heard or read. Some mountaineers have faked their claims — see this post — but that doesn't often happen!

Sometimes, just sometimes, things are exactly as they're reported to be.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd February 2021), Ammit (14th February 2021), Brigantia (9th February 2021), ChristianSky (3rd February 2021), DeDukshyn (3rd February 2021), Elainie (3rd February 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2021), Ioneo (3rd February 2021), Kryztian (4th February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), Michi (3rd February 2021), Nick Matkin (3rd February 2021), palehorse (3rd February 2021), Pilgrim (7th February 2021), Sirus (3rd February 2021), Yoda (3rd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Page 371 is about the flat circular earth
    You don't really believe that, do you? Watch a few of these videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Rocket+Cam

Once you get high enough, you can see that the Earth is a sphere.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Why should the ISS be "fake", when we know the technology exists for it to be real?
    The problem of micrometeorites might be worse than they're telling us, or space radiation might be worse than we think. I doubt that it's impossible but I'm not ruling it out yet.
    Let's talk about the alleged anomalies? There seems to be some fakery in the footage. Is it real fakery?

9. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Quote Page 371 is about the flat circular earth
    You don't really believe that, do you? Watch a few of these videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Rocket+Cam

Once you get high enough, you can see that the Earth is a sphere.
    of course I don't.
    quoting my own post "At some point every Buddhist will hear about Mount Sumeru, dig enough you will see what it is all about. It is an imaginary world (Loka) that only those who archived nirvana and became Arahant will be able to enter, AFTER physical death."

I am just comparing the idea of conspiracy about ISS with flat earth like minded people, because the two things goes pretty well hand by hand.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    I am just comparing the idea of conspiracy about ISS with flat earth like minded people, because the two things goes pretty hand by hand.
    Yes, they do.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (9th February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), palehorse (3rd February 2021), Yoda (3rd February 2021)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I guess those who think it's fake don't know that the ISS has an amateur radio transmitter on board where you can actually have a two-way conversation with an ISS radio operator. But that is only possible for the few minutes the ISS is over the horizon in your location. Not only that, but they do slow-scan TV transmissions from inside the ship. These signals can be heard/seen by ANYONE on 145.8 MHz FM. Frequency modulation (FM) is used for all these transmissions becasue Doppler shift due to the ISS speed at about 7.7km/s renders other forms of analogue communication impractical.

If anyone can explain how that can be faked, please let us know here. It will make fascinating reading...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (3rd February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), Michi (3rd February 2021), Ultima Thule (3rd February 2021)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote I guess those who think it's fake don't know that the ISS has an amateur radio transmitter on board where you can actually have a two-way conversation with an ISS radio operator. But that is only possible for the few minutes the ISS is over the horizon in your location. Not only that, but they do slow-scan TV transmissions from inside the ship. These signals can be heard/seen by ANYONE on 145.8 MHz FM. Frequency modulation (FM) is used for all these transmissions becasue Doppler shift due to the ISS speed at about 7.7km/s renders other forms of analogue communication impractical.

If anyone can explain how that can be faked, please let us know here. It will make fascinating reading...
    I don't have any background in this but how do we know the signals are coming from the space station?

The main issue here is the alleged anomalies. If it's real and there's no monkey business going on, there shouldn't be any anomalies.

Have you looked at any of the videos in my first post? Maybe they can all be explained and they're really not anomalies. I haven't formed a firm opinion on this. I'm not someone who simply believes the ISS is fake.

15. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote I guess those who think it's fake don't know that the ISS has an amateur radio transmitter on board where you can actually have a two-way conversation with an ISS radio operator. But that is only possible for the few minutes the ISS is over the horizon in your location. Not only that, but they do slow-scan TV transmissions from inside the ship. These signals can be heard/seen by ANYONE on 145.8 MHz FM. Frequency modulation (FM) is used for all these transmissions becasue Doppler shift due to the ISS speed at about 7.7km/s renders other forms of analogue communication impractical.

I don't have any background in this but how do we know the signals are coming from the space station?
    I suppose that one would have to make a device or a "station" if you will, that would revolve around the earth to be available in such a manner for short durations only. As it would have to be manned, then it might be perhaps thought of as a fake ISS? It looks like it, works like it and travels where the real one is supposed to travel and with the speed of it.

Sorry about my sarcasm..

UT

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The main issue here is the alleged anomalies. If it's real and there's no monkey business going on, there shouldn't be any anomalies.

Have you looked at any of the videos in my first post? Maybe they can all be explained and they're really not anomalies. I haven't formed a firm opinion on this. I'm not someone who simply believes the ISS is fake.
    We know the signals are coming from the space station because they have all the properties of coming from an object in orbit. Anyone can check the transmission schedules and orbit positions on various websites. On a clear night you can see it, and if it's scheduled to have a 145.8 MHz transmission you can hear it at the same time as it goes overhead. The signal footprint, speed and Doppler shift cannot be reproduced by an aircraft - just in case anyone was thinking along those lines!

Not having a detailed understanding of a subject is fine, but shouldn't propel anyone into finding an alternative explanation in woo. We all have the opportunity to discover and understand the science for ourselves. Most people just don't bother...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), Michi (3rd February 2021)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote I suppose that one would have to make a device or a "station" if you will, that would revolve around the earth to be available in such a manner for short durations only. As it would have to be manned, then it might be perhaps thought of as a fake ISS? It looks like it, works like it and travels where the real one is supposed to travel and with the speed of it.
    As I said before, I have no background in this but couldn't there be a string of transmitters every few hundred miles along the surface below where the station is supposed to orbit?

Has anybody looked at the supposed anomalies in the footage? It looks to me like something fishy is going on. I just want to figure out what the truth is. I won't be disappointed if the anomalies are explainable and everything is real.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

As I said before, I have no background in this but couldn't there be a string of transmitters every few hundred miles along the surface below where the station is supposed to orbit?
    Why would anyone do that? How would you achieve the transmission footprint? The Doppler shift? The orbit changes slightly daily. Do you have teams of people moving the ground-based transmitters to follow each change in orbit?

It's obvious if a signal is coming from a moving object above, or a fixed location on the ground. Anyone with even basic knowledge of space communications would know if the ISS signals were fake. And there are a lot more of us than you might think.

And why anyone would promote videos of ISS activity as a hoax is very odd. Like I said, just becasue someone doesn't understand something why fabricate a conspiracy? Who would gain? And why?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I agree it's a possibility scenario! It's possible it's being faked!
    There is also the possibility that it existed!!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyn joshua For This Post:

Journeyman (16th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lyn joshua (here)
    I agree it's a possibility scenario! It's possible it's being faked!
    There is also the possibility that it existed!!
    And some possibilities are more possible than other possibilities.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), palehorse (4th February 2021), Yoda (3rd February 2021)

26. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I saw it pass over my house several times when I lived on St Croix... seemed pretty real to me (and very fast)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Brigantia (9th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2021), Journeyman (16th February 2021), justntime2learn (3rd February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), Nick Matkin (3rd February 2021), palehorse (4th February 2021), uzn (3rd February 2021)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Has anyone seen the anomalies described in the videos? That's the main issue here.

Quote We know the signals are coming from the space station because they have all the properties of coming from an object in orbit. Anyone can check the transmission schedules and orbit positions on various websites. On a clear night you can see it, and if it's scheduled to have a 145.8 MHz transmission you can hear it at the same time as it goes overhead. The signal footprint, speed and Doppler shift cannot be reproduced by an aircraft - just in case anyone was thinking along those lines!
    This doesn't make the anomalies go away.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Has anyone seen the anomalies described in the videos? That's the main issue here.

Quote We know the signals are coming from the space station because they have all the properties of coming from an object in orbit. Anyone can check the transmission schedules and orbit positions on various websites. On a clear night you can see it, and if it's scheduled to have a 145.8 MHz transmission you can hear it at the same time as it goes overhead. The signal footprint, speed and Doppler shift cannot be reproduced by an aircraft - just in case anyone was thinking along those lines!
    This doesn't make the anomalies go away.
    No it doesn't, but it strongly suggests the anomalies are not anomalies, just misperceptions and misunderstandings by those of us who have not been on the ISS, or any orbiting space craft for that matter!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Sirus (3rd February 2021)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Ok. Let's talk about some specifics. Go to the 2:30 time mark of this video.

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station

The guy goes backwards and stops his backward movement with his feet and his upper body stops too. Wouldn't he have to grab something with his arm to stop his upper body from continuing to move as is pointed out in the video? This looks like a real anomaly to me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast