Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

What you are doing here is called marketing. Its blatant marketing. Marketing is one directional communication intended to announce or sway an audience, that does not allow feedback or discussion in any sense. You do this marketing under the guise that you are not marketing and that you just want to discuss some theories and learn the "truth". Bill's post alludes to you not wanting to hear or listen to the feedback - its obvious to any reader of this thread.

You have been doing this for over 20 years across "hundreds of forums", "duplicating" the same "theories" and the same responses and the same questions. You have been given the same answers and explanations over and over and over again, yet you still claim to the most outlandish and ridiculous of them, as this thread is testament to - even after 20 years of people explaining the same things, in the same ways to you. This is marketing. You are doing nothing but marketing your theory that the ISS is fake, and marketing yourself. The fact that you still are using the same username you were using 20 years ago in the same discussions elsewhere on the internet says a lot as well.

And you accuse me of misleading readers?

But now you are choosing Avalon to conduct your personal advertising and to spam yourself and your "theories". What do you have to say to that? Over 20 years of nothing but the exact same advertisement and spam ...

From 2011 -- someone goes over almost all the points you present here and more ...

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-1.html
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-2.html
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kowolski (15th February 2021), TargeT (16th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,575 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    But now you are choosing Avalon to conduct your personal advertising and to spam yourself and your "theories". What do you have to say to that? Over 20 years of nothing but the exact same advertisement and spam ...

From 2011 -- someone goes over almost all the points you present here and more ...

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-1.html
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-2.html
    Okay, we're going to blow the whistle here. I think this needs to stop.

The mods have been watching this with amused interest for a while now. New member Kowolski = retired member BETAMAX101, and he's on a multi-year, continual, compulsive stalking of Cosmored, on every forum he moves to.

Why, is beyond our limited understanding. One would think there might be more productive things to devote one's life to!

Cosmored may have some of his facts and logic all inside out, but at least he's honest. Watching Kowolski pretending to be someone else has been entertaining.

But this Tom-and-Jerry cartoon chase must stop. We do adhere to the sometimes hopeful principle that fact-based, referenced, open discussion is valuable, as it makes good ideas better and bad ideas go away. Or, at least, it's supposed to!

All too often, however, people holding positions to which their ego and sense of identity is attached just become more entrenched. In a real conference room (or a sitting room or a good coffee shop!), maybe with a tolerant third party to preside over the debate, resolution, respect and friendship might be restored. In social media, that's often almost impossible.

But this thread stands (as do many others), because for those wanting to read from a neutral standpoint, learn and think, all this has some use. But there really is something happening here to do with beating long-dead horses — on both sides.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2021 at 12:36.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Gracy (15th February 2021), Harmony (16th February 2021), kudzy (15th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th February 2021), Tintin (15th February 2021), Yoda (15th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote retired member BETAMAX101, and he's on a multi-year, continual, compulsive stalking of Cosmored, on every forum he moves to.
    Betamax destroyed his credibility a long time ago by saying some pretty lame things. Here's his latest attempt at sophistry.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....e-moon.580330/

Post #9 is mine.

The last time that Betamax tried to obfuscate the proof that the Chinese spacewalk was faked he looked so silly that the moderator deleted the whole thread. I started a new one about a year later.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....-faked.578673/

He won't dare post on it.

I'd like to hear everybody's opinion on the Chinese spacewalk as the official NASA position is that it was real. I don't think that's off-topic here because this thread is about NASA's credibility.

Do it on this thread if it's considered to be off-topic.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-a-water-tank

I'd really like to hear what you people think about the Apollo moon missions too. You can do so on this thread if you want to.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Missions-Hoax
    Last edited by Cosmored; 15th February 2021 at 16:58.

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Quote But I do not believe the ISS and satelites are fake.
    I've been in the forest far from big cities. At night satellites look like stars that move. Satellites are real.

All the Apollo footage was filmed either in a studio, or in the desert with a filter on the camera.

It seems that the space station is really there. It looks like the footage they show the public is mainly bogus. I still don't understand the footage that is obviously in zero-G that lasts for several minutes. It doesn't look like it's been spliced but I have no background in this.

Post #114 makes sense. The inside of the real space station probably looks very different. I wonder what they might be doing in there. If the Russians are there too, it looks like the narrative they give us about what's happening between Russia and the US is bogus.

This info here is old but if the were able to lie then, they still can.
    http://libcom.org/history/1940-1989-the-cold-war
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=chomsk...D0FBFACF2A73F6

I still haven't formed a firm opinion.
    Some of the images from the Moon were taken in Hawaii at the Nasa training facility. The backgrounds match up perfectly... (The hills and such). And there is a photo of Buzz Aldrin visiting that site in photographic record more recently that compares the Nasa Moon images and the Hawaii images side by side. There is no mistaking the images are taken in the same location. Given the site is so remote, I am assuming they never thought anyone would compare them..

Why they faked the footage, well, that is anyone's guess really. One could say it is because of what they found, one could say it is because the film wouldn't survive... But what gets me is when the president apparently made a phone call to the Moon HAHAHA. We didn't have cell phones at the time, and that would have had to have been one helluva long phone cord for Nixon to use to call the Astronauts...

Now, given the phone call was fake, and the footage faked.. That leaves the astronauts. If they were able to receive this call, that would suggest they absolutely were not anywhere near the Moon at the time... So this would also call into question whether they ever went, regardless of the film..

I suppose until we get the truth from those involved... We will never have all the answers. I do believe we are out in space, that they found a way to get there. Or that we found something else that they're deferring the vast resources to.. We will probably never get the truth in this lifetime.

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Some of the images from the Moon were taken in Hawaii at the Nasa training facility. The backgrounds match up perfectly... (The hills and such). And there is a photo of Buzz Aldrin visiting that site in photographic record more recently that compares the Nasa Moon images and the Hawaii images side by side. There is no mistaking the images are taken in the same location. Given the site is so remote, I am assuming they never thought anyone would compare them..
    Here's the photo you're referring to.
    http://epiphanyoftruth.com/the-hawai...icture-frenzy/

Here's some more stuff about the Russians.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410354

I never heard any comments about this anomaly.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1411043
    Last edited by Cosmored; 15th February 2021 at 19:18.

8. Link to Post #146
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

You know how this thread makes me feel?

Like trying to convince my parents not to take the shot for the virus.

Futility and disbelief.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (15th February 2021), Ultima Thule (16th February 2021)

10. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote You know how this thread makes me feel?

Futility and disbelief.
    I'd like to hear your opinion of the alleged anomaly in post #115.

I'd also like to hear Kowolski's and DeDukshyn's opinions.

11. Link to Post #148
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

odd duplicate half way through posting
    Last edited by Kowolski; 15th February 2021 at 21:32.

12. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Futility and disbelief.

Yeah sure. I figure that you being the "honest" poster you're bound to understand it.

Take a look at the edges of the cabin before he disappears - as he goes around the corner. Then take a look the split second he is gone.

See anything? Of course you don't. The problem with you it seems, is that every single claim made that falls into the category of "conspiracy" is never checked by you. Then, like all the other times in this thread where you are given pretty much the perfect explanation, you label all those opposing you as "sophists" - what are you afraid of here? I mean, it's obviously not fake - it takes dedication along the lines of flat earth belief to actually not see that.

Ok, the "anomaly". It's a cross fade. Simple. One piece of footage faded into another, BUT, can we prove this? Why, yes we can. We take a screen print from just before he disappears and one a split second after he does. Then make a back and forwards animation -

13. Link to Post #150
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Some of the images from the Moon were taken in Hawaii at the Nasa training facility.
    Here's the photo you're referring to.
    I've inserted the Hawaiian image which is supposed to be identical to the South Massif, though quite how the Hawaiian peopel failed to notice the LM and astronauts gallivanting around is mystifying

Identical - errr well maybe not huh?

14. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Futility and disbelief.

Well cosmored, let me let you in on the fact that I have many years with videographer experience and have used green screens many times myself. I also do all the editing for the videos I have created, and understand exactly how to use a green screen, and how to edit for them, and all the anomalies and problems that come with using one. I also understanf light physics and how it relates to the intricate workings of cameras.

However, It won't matter to you at all what I say; you won't believe it. You will toss out my expertise on the subject just like you have tossed out pretty much every single obvious explanation given to you by people much brighter and having stronger critical thinking skills, experience, reasoning etc. So what's the point? I highly doubt you would care at all what I would have to say.

But in case people reading this thread may be tempted to be bamboozled by for silly suggestions, I will break down that video for them.

Here is the video in question:

Fallacy #1

First of all, the main premise here is once again that the figure is on a harness. That would mean that the support cables have to be running vertically up. and tensions of the weight of say a 170 lb man these would be very taut and of course could not bend at all. At what point is the harness attached to the man?

How is it possible that his body parts can pass through a taut cable that is supporting his weight. Look at in slow motion. Try to imagine a perfectly straight line, supporting his weight that does not have some part of his body pass through it - not possible. Unless you are suggesting that either the harness is magically intangible, or that the astronaut is, the idea that the man is on a harness is debunked right there. Since the entire premise of the claim hinges on the fact that this man is suspended by a harness, this is done. But allow me to continue on ...

Fallacy#2
    The claim is that the editor has applied a "transition" or a "fade" effect just as the man is exiting the immediate area. When you are editing for green screen your are using raw footage. There are no transitions or fades in raw footage - that's not how video production works. If a transition is required, it is for the purpose of moving from one scene to another scene. So where is this other scene? What motivation would an editor have for purposely adding in a transition effect there? Unless you are suggesting that transitions in editing software just magically adds them in and its up to the editor to remove them and he somehow missed this one?

Or might you be suggesting that he spent forethought, time and the actions needed on the software to add it in even though there would be absolutely no reason to do it? Not even the worst amateur video editor in the world goes around spending time adding transition or fade effects where they are not needed - that's a stupid idea to think and would be a requirement to support the premise here. There would have to be a need to add it. If there isn't one, it won't be added ... pretty frickin' simple. Again, we now have more than enough to toss this idea in the trash, between the harness problem, and this editing problem ... but let me continue on even further ...

Fallacy#3

Green screens are used to add in a background image that doesn't exist. The assumption in the videos claim requires that a green screen is being used in the background - and that is why he can be seen "fading". Please do note that there is equipment in the foreground, in front of the actor at parts, and some apparatus that he obviously grabs which we can see he causes to move about a little, and then you can see him move off to the behind some pipes and wires and stuff -- so the foreground stuff is real.

For an actual movie set, the foreground and intermediate elements would be part of a real set - to allow physical interactions (as we see here between astronaut and the environment), the shadows, ambient occlusions, global illumination etc, to interact properly with the "actor" in terms of accurate lighting. lack of subtle accurate lighting and shadowing is the biggest give-away, hence why movie set designers try to only rely on cgi for backgrounds and where absolutely needed - because getting the subtle lighting effects adds a lot more time, and money. Use a good studio set for as much as you can, use CGI for what you can't build into a set is the general rule.

So there's obviously a physical environment - that the astronaut is even seen physically interacting with. Now look at the back wall - the backgound - the part that is being claimed a green screen is being used for. Why the **** would someone build an elaborate physical set, then green screen the simplest part of the video? That's a hilarious proposition! "Ok guys, we spent the entire $5000 budget on the foreground and the boss says he won't spend another $10 for the back wall, so I guess we have no choice but to set up the green screen."

Without the green screen, the theory of fakeness here doesn't exist as that is the premise being put forth by the claim ... Pretty funny stuff ... but wait, There's more!

Cameras and shutter speed:
    I can tell by looking at this video that the camera used to capture the footage is using quite a low shutter speed. Without trying to train you on the detailed world of how cameras, let's just say that the lower the shutter speed the less amount of light per each frame gets to the film or CCD in the case of all digital cameras. The CCD in a camera is the part that collects light over x amount of time to form the image. Photons need to be collected and time is needed to form an image. The amount of time is a variable, that is influenced by several factors the amount of light in the scene, sensitivity of the film or CCD, and shutter speed.

One of the effects of a low shutter speed is motion blur. If you look at his left arm in slow motion just past the 1:02 mark, you can see that his arm actually appears to disappear for a moment. This is because under faster movement with the slow shutter the CCD cannot collect enough photons to create a coherent image -- the result is that the moving part loses details, and becomes transparent.

Even human eyes have the same issue -- just go into a low light area, and move you finger really fast back and forth in front of your eyes. It loses all detail, becomes blurry and you can see through it pretty easily.

With a slow shutter that is lower than framerate, when an object is slow moving, there's enough time for the CCD to collect enough photons to make a coherent image, when the object is moving faster the CCD doesn't have enough time to collect enough photons, but what is collected begins to be overlayed on the contents of what was captured before -this leads to the effect seen in video in question.

Look at this still image -- notice how the girls arm is "transitioning" away? Perhaps the editor added a fade effect right there? Proof of green screen usage? NOPE! Just a regular image of how a low shutter speed affects the resultant image -- something that everyone who is half decent with cameras knows about ...

Name:  greenscreentransitionorslowshutter.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  30.9 KB

From this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y24i7V6jkV4

If it's still not clear, watch this video:

So there we have it. Not one, not two, but three major fallacy's with the premise that this is a man on a harness in front of a green screen, and an explanation for why the guy appears to "fade-away" - as simple as understanding camera frame rates and shutter speeds.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th February 2021 at 23:23.

15. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kowolski (here)

Futility and disbelief.

Yeah sure. I figure that you being the "honest" poster you're bound to understand it.

Take a look at the edges of the cabin before he disappears - as he goes around the corner. Then take a look the split second he is gone.

See anything? Of course you don't. The problem with you it seems, is that every single claim made that falls into the category of "conspiracy" is never checked by you. Then, like all the other times in this thread where you are given pretty much the perfect explanation, you label all those opposing you as "sophists" - what are you afraid of here? I mean, it's obviously not fake - it takes dedication along the lines of flat earth belief to actually not see that.

Ok, the "anomaly". It's a cross fade. Simple. One piece of footage faded into another, BUT, can we prove this? Why, yes we can. We take a screen print from just before he disappears and one a split second after he does. Then make a back and forwards animation -

I thought about that before I posted my post above (EDIT: before seeing yours - I didn't see it until after I posted mine) -- I don't think that's it --- he grabs onto that white box thingy as he moves, and jostles it out of position, it then wobbles a bit before settling back into place. The other items on the left moving are attached to it, hence their movement (it appears to actually move - not fade from one position to another). The thing on the right could be moving for any other reason - maybe there's another astronaut there that bumped it ... I don't know.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th February 2021 at 00:11.

16. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Futility and disbelief.

I thought about that before I posted my post above (EDIT: before seeing yours - I didn't see it until after I posted mine) -- I don't think that's it --- he grabs onto that white box thingy as he moves, and jostles it out of position, it then wobbles a bit before settling back into place. The other items on the left moving are attached to it, hence their movement (it appears to actually move - not fade from one position to another). The thing on the right could be moving for any other reason - maybe there's another astronaut there that bumped it ... I don't know.
    Look again slowly - set video speed slow, sure he disturbs that area as he goes past, but if you look really carefully as the video fade over occurs, the apparatus jumps slightly - it's unmistakeable.

The weird thing about it is that the crazy hoax claims just look for something without thinking of any logical reason why that proves it is faked. He does go around the corner, unless they are mad enough to think THAT is faked, so we are trying to explain how his back end fades. two pieces of video merged. Note the major problem with these claims, they NEVER provide the source of the video, so that you can see the follow up footage.

17. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Kowolski;1411354]

Futility and disbelief.

<...trimmed...>

Look again slowly - set video speed slow, sure he disturbs that area as he goes past, but if you look really carefully as the video fade over occurs, the apparatus jumps slightly - it's unmistakeable.

The weird thing about it is that the crazy hoax claims just look for something without thinking of any logical reason why that proves it is faked. He does go around the corner, unless they are mad enough to think THAT is faked, so we are trying to explain how his back end fades. two pieces of video merged. Note the major problem with these claims, they NEVER provide the source of the video, so that you can see the follow up footage.
    No the apparatus on the right definitely moves - it moves in "chunks" (noticeable in slowmo) because of a rolling shutter effect with the camera - either way it has to be moving or else a transition wouldn't pick up a different position of it. I can't say 100% that there is no transition as well, there might be, but there would have to be a reason why - (and for the record, cosmored, using a green screen or a harness is not any reason to add a transition, lol) - I agree its frustrating when source video is never linked to - and that type of obfuscation is always suspect in itself ...

If there is a transition (crossfade) there could be many reasons for adding one, but if the clip actually ends there, I don't know why they would use it there - there would be no point at all. If the original clip is longer, a reason may become obvious - for example, if there is more to the video, let's say he then reappears through where he exited, clipping extra footage for the sake of brevityat that spot and using a crossfade between the two clips does indeed make sense.

Like you said, whenever someone clips some tiny part out of context - it is usually done on purpose, for example if someone could not possibly believe the space station is real, they might purposely try to eliminate any context that might go against that belief, as we may well be seeing here.

Either way, there is exactly zero evidence of the ISS being fake or that this video is faked using harness and a greens screen - but there is plenty of evidence there is no harness and no need for a green screen. The premise as put forth that this is fake holds as much water as a sieve.

I wonder if the original footage can be found?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th February 2021 at 02:50.

18. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

I don't have the technical background to know if you two are objectively explaining, or obfuscating but Kowolski ruined his credibility a while back by saying that the jet effect would make a piece of debris follow the same path and speed as a bubble...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410619

...so I still have doubts. Anyway, if your analyses turn out to be valid, there's still the anomaly of the bubble which seems to be too clear to obfuscate.

This is why I like to give objectivity tests. Some highly technical posters who explain highly technical stuff also say lame things when asked to explain something that's so clear that a sixth-grader could see it's false such as the anomalies in the Chinese spacewalk.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-a-water-tank

A paid sophist on the internet who has to agree with everything NASA says will try to avoid discussing these anomalies or he or she will end up looking silly like Betamax did. Most of the discussions on the Chinese spacewalk over at Political Forum got deleted because Betamax was looking like a horse's a-s when he lamely tried to obfuscate the clear anomalies. This one survived the deletions.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....5#post-4764783

I'd like to hear DeDukshyn's and Kowolski's opinions of the Chinese spacewalk. Just say yes or no for now. Do you two think it was faked in a water tank, or real?

Paid sophists usually avoid answering with a lame excuse such as, "That's off-topic".

19. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't have the technical background to know if you two are objectively explaining, or obfuscating ...
    Yeah I have nothing better to do than to spend an hour writing a post to try to trick you into believing that fake things are real. Like I predicted, you don't care to hear my expertise. You asked me for my opinion for what reason again? Maybe merely to pretend to look like you really care? Your comment shows you really don't give to hoots about any explanation that is ever given to you, no matter how well laid out, how reasonable, how logical, and with what expertise. That is because you balk at reason, logic and expertise, as you have been doing for over twenty years and frankly it is insulting to people with intelligence. You don't care to learn, you don't care for the truth ... I'm beginning to think you have something seriously wrong with you, perhaps a handicap of some sort, and to that, I apologize for giving you a run earlier.

Take care cosmored, may one day you find, or by God's grace, accept, that which you are looking for ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th February 2021 at 04:55.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hym (16th February 2021), TargeT (16th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #157
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

What you are doing here is called marketing.
    I was going to go with "idiocy"...

Look, I love the compassionate empathetic tilt to this forum... but sometimes you just need to "nip it in the bud"... and that is NOT a friendly empathetic act..........

extrapolate.

Take care cosmored,

Hmm... you as well... don't fall for energetic traps (they are often so irresistibly designed)
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th February 2021 at 04:48.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't have the technical background to know if you two are objectively explaining, or obfuscating ...
    Yeah I have nothing better to do than to spend an hour writing a post to try to trick you into believing that fake things are real. Like I predicted, you don't care to hear my expertise. You asked me for my opinion for what reason again? Maybe merely to pretend to look like you really care? Your comment shows you really don't give to hoots about any explanation that is ever given to you, now matter how well laid out, how reasonable, how logical, and with what expertise. That is because you balk at reason, logic and expertise, as you have been doing for over twenty years and frankly it is insulting to people with intelligence. You don't care to learn, you don't care for the truth ... I'm beginning to think you have something seriously wrong with you, perhaps a handicap of some sort, and to that, I apologize for giving you a run earlier.

Take care cosmored, may one day you find, or by God's grace, accept, that which you are looking for ...
    BTW I did find out that the fading at the end is indeed due to an edit - transition (as kowolski rightly claimed) as this video was originally part of a music video montage that had been put together. So there was more footage after what is shown in the video presented which 100% perfectly explains the cross fade, and why it was put in.

Some dumbass has taken a clip from the video entirely out of context for the purpose solely to try to convince the weak minded and gullible of such nonsense. I am truly sorry that cosmored has been taken for a ride and has become become a victim to the extreme of such irresponsible (or nefarious) nonsense. It is really disgusting trapping and coercing the weak minded by making such terrible hoax videos.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th February 2021 at 06:35.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nick Matkin (16th February 2021), TargeT (16th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #159
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

So... If the International Space Station is fake, the Earth is flat, but if the ISS is for real, the Earth is a sphere.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

26. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Yeah I have nothing better to do than to spend an hour writing a post to try to trick you into believing that fake things are real. Like I predicted, you don't care to hear my expertise. You asked me for my opinion for what reason again? Maybe merely to pretend to look like you really care? Your comment shows you really don't give to hoots about any explanation that is ever given to you, no matter how well laid out, how reasonable, how logical, and with what expertise. That is because you balk at reason, logic and expertise, as you have been doing for over twenty years and frankly it is insulting to people with intelligence. You don't care to learn, you don't care for the truth ... I'm beginning to think you have something seriously wrong with you, perhaps a handicap of some sort, and to that, I apologize for giving you a run earlier.

I expected you to avoid the issue of the Chinese spacewalk. An objective person would simply say that it was faked in a water tank. Your refusing to comment on the Chinese spacewalk is very telling.

It may turn out that you two are right about the fading but there are three other anomalies that pretty much show that something is fishy.

(post #112)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1411021

If the official version of the ISS were totally true, there wouldn't be any anomalies.

Kowolsky also hurt his credibility with this post...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410553
    Quote There has not been any fakery in the space program. Using one crazy theory to bolster another doesn't work for most people.
    ...so why would an objective truth-seeker take him seriously when he explains such high tech things that only an engineer would understand them?

It's so clear that Apollo was faked that it makes a good objectivity test.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1395658

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast