Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

I watched two of the videos linked in the OP -- very poor analysis on the two I watched - really weak points attempting to be made.

The idea "people in a harness on earth tilt their head upward, and 'sometimes' so do the astronauts, therefore its fake" is ridiculous. Could it not be that they are on camera talking to an audience and are trying to orient their heads to the camera?

I have never seen any actual compelling evidence that the ISS is fake - and I have seen it orbiting the earth. It would seem like an awful lot of cost and work to put it up there, just to make fake footage here on earth ... lol.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd February 2021), Nick Matkin (3rd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Thinking out of the Box is a good thing but that doesnt mean dont question any theory they put out there - question everything but please use your brain

just grab yourself a binocular and a clear night - check your smartphone satelite-tracker app and you can see the ISS yourself

im getting a little offtopic here right now but star-gazing with binoculars is real fun just got back into it
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd February 2021), palehorse (4th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The idea "people in a harness on earth tilt their head upward, and 'sometimes' so do the astronauts, therefore its fake" is ridiculous. Could it not be that they are on camera talking to an audience and are trying to orient their heads to the camera?
    I consider that to be weak too. But it's suspicious.

What about the anomaly I referred to in my last post?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408659

I don't think that one is weak.

Quote I have never seen any actual compelling evidence that the ISS is fake - and I have seen it orbiting the earth. It would seem like an awful lot of cost and work to put it up there, just to make fake footage here on earth ... lol.
    There being some faked footage doesn't necessarily mean that there's no station. I put forth a possible scenario in post #3.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408552

edit
    --------------------------

Quote just grab yourself a binocular and a clear night - check your smartphone satelite-tracker app and you can see the ISS yourself
    See post #3.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 3rd February 2021 at 20:44.

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Quote The idea "people in a harness on earth tilt their head upward, and 'sometimes' so do the astronauts, therefore its fake" is ridiculous. Could it not be that they are on camera talking to an audience and are trying to orient their heads to the camera?
    I consider that to be weak too. But it's suspicious.
    Not really suspicious, because there is a simple explanation that completely makes sense.

What about the anomaly I referred to in my last post?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408659

I don't think that one is weak.
    It didn't look odd to me. he is moving very slowly, he grabs something to brace himself and slows his linear movement to almost a stop, most of the remaining motion is turning, not linear, his feet are braced on something, and he could be using the object he set against the wall also as a brace. What I did notice though is that the content creator sped up the video, to make it look more convincing that he shouldn't be able to have stopped himself. Wonder why he felt the need to do that? Wasn't quite convincing enough without the sped up part?

Quote I have never seen any actual compelling evidence that the ISS is fake - and I have seen it orbiting the earth. It would seem like an awful lot of cost and work to put it up there, just to make fake footage here on earth ... lol.
    There being some faked footage doesn't necessarily mean that there's no station. I put forth a possible scenario in post #3.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408552
    What would be the motivation for abandoning it, then pretending it wasn't abandoned? Remember the ISS isn't owned by NASA but rather was built by 18 countries, and is supported by many more -- each country would have to be in on this conspiracy. That would be a pretty hard secret to keep.

All the evidence is weak in my opinion. While searching through a bunch of weak evidence might be lead to stronger evidence, so I'm not saying weak evidence shouldn't be considered, but a big pile of weak evidence on its own is just a big pile of weak evidence.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (3rd February 2021), loungelizard (3rd February 2021), palehorse (4th February 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I saw it pass over my house several times when I lived on St Croix... seemed pretty real to me (and very fast)
    Ditto. This will pop up on the news occasionally.
    https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

palehorse (4th February 2021), TargeT (4th February 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Real space starts from altitude at 20,000 km above the Earth's surface. ISS is not a space station but near earth orbital station. Did the Space Shuttle ever left Earth's gravitational well? None! It was a near earth shuttle that went up to few hundred km in atmosphere and came back.

Who is creating the confusion and hoax at the first place? NASA.

The condition of real space:
    Temperature fluctuation is between negative 200 Celsius and positive thousands Celsius
    High energy particles and X-ray and gamma-ray is filled the space, which are lethal to any life form. To shield these tiny particles and waves are very hard.
    Tinny meteorites less than few mm in travels speed of mach 20+. When these hits metal, it explodes or punch holes. Do humans have shielding technology to deflect these? Invisible force field or layer of plasma around the space craft are needed.
    Foreign electromagnetic environment affects every cell of life form, including human. Life form on Earth has been tuned in, optimized to the specific, delicate electromagnetic field.

To me real space travel is to like putting the fish on the ground using technology to protect the fish and keep it alive in the air.
    For free society!

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote It didn't look odd to me. he is moving very slowly, he grabs something to brace himself and slows his linear movement to almost a stop, most of the remaining motion is turning, not linear, his feet are braced on something, and he could be using the object he set against the wall also as a brace. What I did notice though is that the content creator sped up the video, to make it look more convincing that he shouldn't be able to have stopped himself. Wonder why he felt the need to do that? Wasn't quite convincing enough without the sped up part?
    I watched it several times at slow-speed and when he attached the object to the wall, he didn't seem to be using it to stop himself. I did notice the bottom of his shirt though. It seemed to be floating. If he were on a wire, it wouldn't be floating. That part did convince me. I suppose you're right.

Quote What would be the motivation for abandoning it, then pretending it wasn't abandoned? Remember the ISS isn't owned by NASA but rather was built by 18 countries, and is supported by many more -- each country would have to be in on this conspiracy. That would be a pretty hard secret to keep.
    That is pretty strong but it is circumstantial. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

I haven't formed a firm opinion on this. I just wanted to talk about it. That's why I didn't give the the thread the title, "The ISS is Fake".

I'm going to watch that video again. If I see anything questionable, I'll post it so we can talk about it.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 4th February 2021 at 02:36.

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote What would be the motivation for abandoning it, then pretending it wasn't abandoned? Remember the ISS isn't owned by NASA but rather was built by 18 countries, and is supported by many more -- each country would have to be in on this conspiracy. That would be a pretty hard secret to keep.
    That is pretty strong but it is circumstantial. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

While we don't know, we can use our imaginations - mine's pretty good. The thing is I can't really imagine a scenario where I feel that they would need to hide this fact and then pretend they are still doing space missions to it years later, rather than tell us something much more simple.

For example, let's say the ISS got contaminated with alien goo that was highly pathogenic - that might be a reason to abandon it. But wouldn't they just take a sample (of course) and then destroy the station and blame it on a meteor hit? Keep it out of "enemy hands" so they can "weaponize it for themselves" --- or whatever; this is all just super speculation but it has to be to try to imagine reasoning for abandoning it and the lying to people - one needs to build speculation on top of speculation and when that happens there's nothing to keep the theory grounded.

Its a fun idea to explore though, but when the evidence bears little in the way of fruit, sometimes our resources are best spent exploring a new great mystery, only returning at the introduction of new evidence to look at.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th February 2021 at 03:09.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

PurpleLama (17th February 2021)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Real space starts from altitude at 20,000 km above the Earth's surface. ISS is not a space station but near earth orbital station. Did the Space Shuttle ever left Earth's gravitational well? None! It was a near earth shuttle that went up to few hundred km in atmosphere and came back.

Who is creating the confusion and hoax at the first place? NASA.

The condition of real space:
    Temperature fluctuation is between negative 200 Celsius and positive thousands Celsius
    High energy particles and X-ray and gamma-ray is filled the space, which are lethal to any life form. To shield these tiny particles and waves are very hard.
    Tinny meteorites less than few mm in travels speed of mach 20+. When these hits metal, it explodes or punch holes. Do humans have shielding technology to deflect these? Invisible force field or layer of plasma around the space craft are needed.
    Foreign electromagnetic environment affects every cell of life form, including human. Life form on Earth has been tuned in, optimized to the specific, delicate electromagnetic field.

To me real space travel is to like putting the fish on the ground using technology to protect the fish and keep it alive in the air.
    Only the insiders of space agencies know how bad it really is and we can't just take their word on anything. The only thing we have is the physical evidence. If there's some clear footage of obvious zero gravity that lasts for more than forty five seconds, that would settle the whole issue and all the suspicious stuff and circumstantial evidence would become moot. Can anyone find some clear footage of zero-G that lasts more than about forty five seconds? I posted some stuff that looked like it in post #1 but I was still a little doubtful as to whether it was fakable.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

What about the alleged sound of jet engines?

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS
    (4:45 time mark)

You can hear it here.
    Station Tour: Harmony, Tranquility, Unity
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Also, her hair looks like it has something in it to make it stiff. I know there are going to be sounds of machines humming which would explain the noise, but her stiff hair is suspicious.

16. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,962 times in 2,641 posts

What about the alleged sound of jet engines?

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS
    (4:45 time mark)

You can hear it here.
    Station Tour: Harmony, Tranquility, Unity
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Also, her hair looks like it has something in it to make it stiff. I know there are going to be sounds of machines humming which would explain the noise, but her stiff hair is suspicious.
    I just had a look at the second link you posted. I agree if you just look at her hair it looks quite unusual, but when you look at the wires moving and her necklace moving, or the neck opening of her shirt and even the strings holding the space bed in place, they move in a way that suggests no gravitational force is present.
    Last edited by Harmony; 4th February 2021 at 09:45.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (4th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote I just had a look at the second link you posted. I agree if you just look at her hair it looks quite unusual, but when you look at the wires moving and her neclace moving, or the neck opening of her shirt and even the strings holding the space bed in place, they move in a way that suggests no gravitational force is present.
    When I first started taking a serious look at this theory, the first thing I thought was that there was a mixture of anomalies that point toward a hoax and proof that it was real. I wondered if NASA was doing this deliberately to muddy the waters. They're having a problem because lots of people are learning that Apollo was a hoax and an atmosphere like this will make it more difficult for the truth about the Apollo hoax to take hold in the public mind. This is only a theory mind you but I can't think of another reason for there being a mixture of anomalies and proof that it's real.

I think it's plausible that a public-relations agency came up with the idea of intentionally putting some anomalies in the ISS footage that can be "debunked" by the proof being shown. The public-relations agencies might have even been the ones that made some of those videos. I don't think that's such a crazy theory.

19. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I saw it pass over my house several times when I lived on St Croix... seemed pretty real to me (and very fast)
    Ditto. This will pop up on the news occasionally.
    https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm
    It just passed over Thailand, but I couldn't see anything from where I am due to clouds and my geolocation which won't allow to see the horizon line, so many trees and builds on the way.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (4th February 2021), Strat (4th February 2021), TargeT (4th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

I have talked to astronauts who were on Mir as well as the ISS,
    but I am so glad to learn the truth in an online forum!!

Sorry, couldn't resist a little bit of sarcasm ;-)

Get out of the basement, study reality, talk to people who have been there...
    Last edited by Builder; 4th February 2021 at 20:23.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Hym (4th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote talk to people who have been there...
    If you talk to Aldrin, he'll tell you he went to the moon.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1395658

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

The problem with wrestling a bear is,........ it doesn't stop when you get tired, only when it gets tired
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 5th February 2021 at 16:07.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Strat (5th February 2021)

26. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,091 times in 21,065 posts

Flat Earthers do NOT represent sane Conspiracy Researchers ... I Created The Ultimate Cure for Flat Earthers being a victim of very sophisticated #FlatEarthPsyOp see: http://goo.gl/VZZXJS it has 325+ content based replies and 120,350+ views! ... Most do not dare to study it, but lower themselves to misrepresent, whining about the featured video & post predictable F.E. BS memes all are debunked anyway!

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BoR (14th February 2021), palehorse (5th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Flat Earthers do NOT represent sane Conspiracy Researchers ... I Created The Ultimate Cure for Flat Earthers being a victim of very sophisticated #FlatEarthPsyOp see: http://goo.gl/VZZXJS it has 325+ content based replies and 120,350+ views! ... Most do not dare to study it, but lower themselves to misrepresent, whining about the featured video & post predictable F.E. BS memes all are debunked anyway!

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Thanks for starting that thread. I posted it here.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10336917

The internet is full of paid sophists*. That's their latest strategy. They try to associate me with flat-earthers sometimes. They haven't tried it again since I posted that thread of yours. They're afraid I'll link to it again and they don't want the viewers to see it.

Here's another good video to show the viewers when the sophists try to associate the conspiracy theorists with wackos.

provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYedTmaHt1A

They usually don't even try to obfuscate that one. They know they'll just end up looking like horses' a---s. I put it on these two threads.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/9-1...8#post-3661147
    http://www.houseofpolitics.com/threa...attacks.20568/

The sophists won't even touch those threads.

https://www.clubconspiracy.com/count...ues-t4702.html

29. Link to Post #39
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Scientific truth is discovered through anomalies. All anomalies must be addressed, not explained away or pretending they do not exist, or saying that the established theory is so consistent with all observations except that damn anomaly.

I think the tilted head anomaly here is a genuine observation that needs to look at seriously. It may not constitute a NASA conspiracy, but it certainly does not deserve any degree of ridicule.

An explanation I can think of is that the astronauts could see themselves on some screen and they played clever to tilt their heads so that the viewers would feel more comfortable. Am I convinced of this, no.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Cosmored (14th February 2021), Journeyman (5th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,091 times in 21,065 posts

When I film a normal Boeing 'Jumbo Jet' 747 in the sky ... I noticed you also see "anomalies" due to CCD Chip in your camera ... try filming it when it goes behind washing-lines or tree-branches or other objects ... depending on your type camera & camera settings I guarantee you ... it can show some weird "anomalies" ... when you analyze it carefully (slow motion and frame by frame) ... I used over 10 different cameras last 30 years and KNOW about: lens-flares, CCD chip anomalies, video-artifacts, decompression artifacts on and on and on.

If I use the same "logic" (rhetoric) as the space deniers I can "proof" Jumbo 747 jet is "fake" lol ... due to the "anomalies" I can show! (am being sarcastic here).

How hilarious exited some people can get when they think they found something "special" not understanding all kinds of stuff cameras can do to give you an illusion of something "special".

As a UFO researcher for 30 years people have send me camera footages for me to analyze and been on TV explaining why some are legit and some are aberrations easy to explain.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV'
    February 7th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th February 2021 at 14:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nick Matkin (7th February 2021), Orph (7th February 2021)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast