Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

Quote I'll say this directly to Cosmored. You don't really want answers to your questions. You're trying to preach your belief, all in disguise. All you're actually doing is irritating people with your intransigence and wafer-thin, cosmetic reasonableness.

The smart thing for you to do, and the only thing that might earn the respect of many readers, might be to say: "Hey, thanks, I understand it better now."
    Did you read what I said in post #46?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1409567

Quote I think the most likely explanation for there being both anomalies and proof that they're in zero-gravity is that the space station is real and they're creating these anomalies on purpose to cause confusion.

There are still a few things that look like anomalies to me such as that woman astronaut's hairdo that I mentioned in post #30.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408765

Her hair looks stiff. It looks like they're trying to simulate the behavior of hair in zero-G but there are also long segments of footage that are obviously in zero-G.

I don't think the idea that NASA is trying to cause confusion is such a crazy idea. Lots of people are finding out about the Apollo hoax so it's natural that NASA will try to create confusion. A lot of people who have started saying that the Earth is flat are also saying that Apollo was a hoax. There seems to be a campaign to muddy the waters and discredit Apollo hoax-believers. Putting some anomalies in the space station footage will cause confusion and help their cause.

edit an hour later...
    -------------------------------------------

(from post #59)
    Quote I've also seen some pointy pieces on shirts that is claimed are wires being pulled - but once again very simple to explain. The shirts are packed and prepared on the ground - they are folded into sealed plastic . All we are seeing is the folds on the shirt - there isn't any gravity so a thing called shape memory is more obvious.
    That's a possibility. Another possibility is that they put those pointy pieces there to cause confusion. There will probably be debates on this between people who maintain that this is proof that the ISS is fake and those that maintain that it's real. A third position is that the ISS is real and they put in those anomalies to muddy the waters. I don't think that's a wacky theory. I think that possibility shouldn't simply be dismissed as wacky. Knee-jerk dismissal is not the scientific method*.

https://www.google.com/search?q=scie...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 01:24.

2. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)

There are still a few things that look like anomalies to me such as that woman astronaut's hairdo that I mentioned in post #30.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408765

Her hair looks stiff. .
    Have you ever gone weeks without washing your hair, then filmed your hair in a zero G environment? If you even spend a small amount of time thinking of how something might be true over how something must be wrong, you tend to look like you aren't actually remotely thinking about or considering things with logic and reason.

Just seriously imagine ... you haven't washed your hair in weeks and are putting "no rinse" shampoo in it without rinsing, its stiff with grease and/or whatever the "shampoo" is made of, and there's no gravity to pull on it, so any inertia that might act on it does so without gravity acting as the catalyst.

Again, the answers are so easy to come by if you just consider how it might be true, instead of not considering that and thinking only of how it might be false - for any reasonable critical thinking on the topic one MUST consider these things from both sides of that coin. This is why Bill is saying that you are throwing away simple reasoning ... because you are ... its kinda obvious.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

loungelizard (12th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Have you ever gone weeks without washing your hair, then filmed your hair in a zero G environment?
    My hair gets oily when I do that.

I made it clear that I'm not sure and I just want some feedback. You act as if that were something bad.

(post #13)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408571
    Quote I just want to figure out what the truth is. I won't be disappointed if the anomalies are explainable and everything is real.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 00:54.

5. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Have you ever gone weeks without washing your hair, then filmed your hair in a zero G environment?
    My hair gets oily when I do that.

I made it clear that I'm not sure and I just want some feedback. You act as if that were something bad.

(post #13)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1408571
    Quote I just want to figure out what the truth is. I won't be disappointed if the anomalies are explainable and everything is real.
    All my point is that try to factor in how things might be true, just as strongly as how much the might be false. If I am trying to get to the root of an issue, I often spend more time thinking how I might debunk myself, than I do spending time trying to make myself right, that way, I can get to base level conclusions before asking for assistance on my views, or trying to proclaim them. That's my only point.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote All my point is that try to factor in how things might be true, just as strongly as how much the might be false. If I am trying to get to the root of an issue, I often spend more time thinking how I might debunk myself, than I do spending time trying to make myself right, that way, I can get to base level conclusions before asking for assistance on my views, or trying to proclaim them. That's my only point.
    I pretty much felt like I'd gotten to a base level when I started the thread. I figured it was time for feedback. I didn't have any conclusions. I only had hypotheses.

What do you think of the idea that the ISS is real and some of the anomalies are bogus and planted by NASA to muddy the waters? Do you think Apollo was a hoax?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1395658

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

I'd like to hear some feedback on the idea of green screens which is explained here.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    https://www.brighteon.com/e641f208-b...2-e4e7b7cbe2da
    (4:13 time mark)

I know nothing about the tricks that can be played in photography so from my perspective, it may turn out that there are no green screens in the footage and it may turn out that NASA is using some green screen footage even though the ISS is real because it will cause debates which will contribute to the environment of confusion which NASA wants.

9. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote All my point is that try to factor in how things might be true, just as strongly as how much the might be false. If I am trying to get to the root of an issue, I often spend more time thinking how I might debunk myself, than I do spending time trying to make myself right, that way, I can get to base level conclusions before asking for assistance on my views, or trying to proclaim them. That's my only point.
    I pretty much felt like I'd gotten to a base level when I started the thread. I figured it was time for feedback. I didn't have any conclusions. I only had hypotheses.

What do you think of the idea that the ISS is real and some of the anomalies are bogus and planted by NASA to muddy the waters? Do you think Apollo was a hoax?
    Well you might want try for a more solid base level.

On your question, I haven't seen any anomalies that aren't easily explainable, only resistance to the acceptance on how easily explainable they are. That's the main anomaly I have seen so far.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

11. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd like to hear some feedback on the idea of green screens which is explained here.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    (4:13 time mark)

I know nothing about the tricks that can be played in photography so from my perspective, it may turn out that there are no green screens in the footage and it may turn out that NASA is using some green screen footage even though the ISS is real because it will cause debates which will contribute to the environment of confusion which NASA wants.
    My friend ... at around 4:00 the narrator claims that she "must be swinging in a harness because how else could she move like that?" - Her foot is in a foot holding device put there and she is moving based on that ... seriously, this is kid level stuff, again its about how is this true before ever asking how is this false. Seriously ...

And just because movies can make superman "fly" by using a green screen doesn't mean green screens are used. Are we also supposed to assume that birds use green screen and can't really fly but its all just video trickery? Maybe we should start that as the next great conspiracy theory?

"Birds don't really fly! Its all green screen trickery!"

"Bird use harnesses to fake flight! Proof in head tilting behaviuors!"

"Bird flight is fake! Its all NASA deception designed to make us believe that birds can fly!"

Why not that? Sounds legit, right? Or does it sound completely stupid? Think about it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

loungelizard (12th February 2021), PurpleLama (17th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Her hair looks stiff. It looks like they're trying to simulate the behavior of hair in zero-G but there are also long segments of footage that are obviously in zero-G.
    Hair Gel. It's very inconvenient to have hair flapping in your face. It's mainly the girls who do this. No big conspiracy, dead simple.

Quote I don't think the idea that NASA is trying to cause confusion is such a crazy idea.
    It sure is. The simple explanations work here, not the crazy conspiracy ones. Most of the claims are quite daft to be honest - just because the person making them has no idea what they are talking about.

Quote Lots of people are finding out about the Apollo hoax
    Whoah there with your craziness. Apollo was not hoaxed - it's one of the most heavily documented series of events in history. The ones that went to the Moon and didn't land have something like 4000 hours of dialogue alone - that is some seriously crazy work right there. If anyone hears it, is the most natural "acting" possible. Don't take this thread off topic please.

Quote so it's natural that NASA will try to create confusion.
    That's circular logic. NASA have demonstrated the total opposite of confusion.

Quote A lot of people who have started saying that the Earth is flat are also saying that Apollo was a hoax.
    There's no accounting for ignorance at any level.

Quote There seems to be a campaign to muddy the waters and discredit Apollo hoax-believers.
    Not to me. Besides, you don't need any campaign to discredit the already fully discredited hoax of Apollo. Keep to the OP discussion.

Quote Putting some anomalies in the space station footage will cause confusion and help their cause.
    Circular logic. Let's go through ISS anomalies one by one if you like. You tell me which ones you don't believe and we can discuss it.

Quote "I've also seen some pointy pieces on shirts that is claimed are wires being pulled - but once again very simple to explain. The shirts are packed and prepared on the ground - they are folded into sealed plastic . All we are seeing is the folds on the shirt - there isn't any gravity so a thing called shape memory is more obvious."

That's a possibility. Another possibility is that they put those pointy pieces there to cause confusion. There will probably be debates on this between people who maintain that this is proof that the ISS is fake and those that maintain that it's real. A third position is that the ISS is real and they put in those anomalies to muddy the waters. I don't think that's a wacky theory. I think that possibility shouldn't simply be dismissed as wacky. Knee-jerk dismissal is not the scientific method*.
    Your "possibilities" are quite absurd. For one thing, having wire supports in an enclosed cabin is simply not practical as they move around with no visible mechanism to move the wires. Seriously obvious stuff like that doesn't seem to occur to doubters.

You didn't address the other issue I explained, why is that? The grab handles all around the cabin.
    Last edited by Kowolski; 12th February 2021 at 08:48. Reason: quote tags

14. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote And just because movies can make superman "fly" by using a green screen doesn't mean green screens are used. Are we also supposed to assume that birds use green screen and can't really fly but its all just video trickery? Maybe we should start that as the next great conspiracy theory?

"Birds don't really fly! Its all green screen trickery!"

"Bird use harnesses to fake flight! Proof in head tilting behaviuors!"

"Bird flight is fake! Its all NASA deception designed to make us believe that birds can fly!"

Why not that? Sounds legit, right? Or does it sound completely stupid? Think about it.
    If that were all there was, I wouldn't have any nagging doubts. There's other suspicious stuff.

Look at the alleged slip here at the 6:28 time mark.

Fred Astaire and the ISS

Mind you I'm not saying this is proof that the ISS is fake. I'm saying that NASA might be intentionally putting anomalies in the footage to muddy the waters.

There seems to have been a lot of fakery in the space program so in this atmosphere it's normal to want to analyze every piece of alleged fakery.

I got banned at these sites for being too inquisitive. If you get too close to the truth, they get rid of you somehow.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...pacewalks-too/
    https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...n-a-water-tank
    https://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1149.0

There are a lot of sophists* trying to control the damage.
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-1.html

They must have government salaries.

I don't have a foregone conclusion on the alleged fakery in the ISS. I'm just trying to figure out what the truth is.

You never said whether you thought that the Apollo moon missions were faked.

https://www.clubconspiracy.com/count...ues-t4702.html

15. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Go to the 19:35 time mark of this video.

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmj_SdBURX0

It looks like there's a bubble there. Is that really footage from the ISS? This may turn out to be footage from the training. If it turns out to really be from the spacewalk, this isn't something to simply dismiss.

Watch the part about the women's permed hair at the 20:25 time mark.

Both of those alleged anomalies would make an objective person suspicious.

edit
    --------------------------

At the 39:13 time mark the guy says something really silly. He says that the sun and the stars can't be seen in space. That makes me wonder if someone is trying to cause confusion. There seems to be serious research mixed with silliness in that video.

edit
    -------------------------

An anomaly is pointed out at the 25:13 time mark of this video.

NASA ISS FAKE - 1
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8&&FORM=VDRVRV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOa1Zv7nvbc

The wires are in obvious gravity.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 10:33.

16. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If that were all there was, I wouldn't have any nagging doubts. There's other suspicious stuff.

Look at the alleged slip here at the 6:28 time mark.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    You are quite annoying! I just gave you a large response and you just ignored it! You also made no reply to the point I have made about the foot and hand grabs on the cabin walls.

I have watched that "anomaly" over and over and am mystified how you think there is a problem. Looks perfectly ok and the insane claim she is "undoing her harness" is hardly a valid observation.

Quote I'm saying that NASA might be intentionally putting anomalies in the footage to muddy the waters.
    You've already said that several times and it was ridiculous the first time. The simplest explanation works. The people analysing the footage are ignorant of all the details concerning space travel.

Quote There seems to have been a lot of fakery in the space program so in this atmosphere it's normal to want to analyze every piece of alleged fakery.
    There has not been any fakery in the space program. Using one crazy theory to bolster another doesn't work for most people.

Quote I got banned at these sites for being too inquisitive. If you get too close to the truth, they get rid of you somehow.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...pacewalks-too/
    https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...n-a-water-tank
    https://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1149.0
    Hmmm, maybe this explains why:

Quote There are a lot of sophists* trying to control the damage.
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-1.html

They must have government salaries.
    That is ad hominem arguing. You need to address their content. Notwithstanding your personal claims they are "sophists" are nothing more than your opinion on the matter. It doesn't look good that every time somebody offers you a conclusive argument that you labelk them as "shills" or "sophists". The simplest explanation is that they know far more than you do.

BTW, that blog you pointed to, it kinda tears you a new one.

Quote I don't have a foregone conclusion on the alleged fakery in the ISS. I'm just trying to figure out what the truth is.
    It certainly appears that you do - you are digging your heels in on really dead simple stuff. When I see the claims being made by people, I generally laugh at them and wonder how they can be so clueless about really obvious stuff. You should try it instead of believing such nonsense.

Quote You never said whether you thought that the Apollo moon missions were faked.
    Thanks for the reference to that blog, I have bookmarked it. There is no valid reason for you to ask this question unless (from that blog - header page):

"6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored."
    Last edited by Kowolski; 12th February 2021 at 10:47. Reason: mistype

17. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Spam is unwanted advertising in emails. The sophists have co-opted the word "Spam" to describe anything that goes against the official version of things.

If you look at those threads, you'll see that I discussed the topic until the discussion played out, or I got banned. Moderators were either tying my hands so that I couldn't make my case, or banning me so I got a little angry and declared war on the establishment. How else are we supposed to get around the censorship? This seems to be the only way to spread the word.

Quote There has not been any fakery in the space program.
    So you maintain that Apollo was real...

...and that the Chinese spacewalk was real. Let's talk about the details on another thread.

What do you think of this alleged anomaly?

(25:13 time mark)

That looks like gravity to me.

Quote You are quite annoying! I just gave you a large response and you just ignored it! You also made no reply to the point I have made about the foot and hand grabs on the cabin walls.

I have watched that "anomaly" over and over and am mystified how you think there is a problem. Looks perfectly ok and the insane claim she is "undoing her harness" is hardly a valid observation.
    At the top of post #70 I pointed out the astronaut's alleged slipping. Take a look and tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 11:08.

18. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Go to the 19:35 time mark of this video.

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmj_SdBURX0

It looks like there's a bubble there. Is that really footage from the ISS? This may turn out to be footage from the training. If it turns out to really be from the spacewalk, this isn't something to simply dismiss.
    It's space debris. There are numerous items on the outside of space crafts that don't like zero pressure in a vacuum. It's usually fragments of ice.

I don't know if you have actually been in a scuba kit before, but in all my years I have never ever seen a single bubble. It is absolutely absurd to suggest one single tiny bubble would be all that you'd get.

Quote Watch the part about the women's permed hair at the 20:25 time mark.
    That is the delightful Suni Williams. It is hair gel, as I pointed out in my post above that you completely ignored!

Quote Both of those alleged anomalies would make an objective person suspicious.
    No they would not! They are exceedingly daft. An objective person would use their intelligence and work out the simple reasons behind them.

Quote At the 39:13 time mark the guy says something really silly. He says that the sun and the stars can't be seen in space. That makes me wonder if someone is trying to cause confusion. There seems to be serious research mixed with silliness in that video.
    No, the person making this is quite clueless. I find it just a little absurd, that you choose to highlight a really daft comment by the person making the video and instead of using as an indicator of their poor grasp of reality, you suggest they are some sort of deliberate "confuser" for some bizarre reason.

Quote An anomaly is pointed out at the 25:13 time mark of this video.

NASA ISS FAKE - 1
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8&&FORM=VDRVRV

The wires are in obvious gravity.
    Anomaly? He is anchoring is body as I told you they do, using the toes curled under one of numerous grabs, then curving his body up so that he is better orientated for the camera.

I insist you start responding to the points I am making!

19. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Anomaly? He is anchoring is body as I told you they do, using the toes curled under one of numerous grabs, then curving his body up so that he is better orientated for the camera.

Not the man, the wires that are attached to the wall. They fall when he moves his foot away from the wall. Please address that.

20. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spam is unwanted advertising in emails. The sophists have co-opted the word "Spam" to describe anything that goes against the official version of things.
    Absurd. Forum spam is what is indicated. And once again you are labelling people who object to your claims as "sophists" when they are clearly giving you educated and informed responses that make a mockery of your arguments.

Quote If you look at those threads, you'll see that I discussed the topic until the discussion played out, or I got banned. Moderators were either tying my hands so that I couldn't make my case, or banning me so I got a little angry and declared war on the establishment. How else are we supposed to get around the censorship? This seems to be the only way to spread the word.
    I have no intention of going to other forums to see where you are behaving. There appear to be hundreds of them! You are not being censored, you are not answering things properly and doing the same thing here.

GO BACK and answer all my posts properly. I am giving you clear help with your "confusion" and you are not even acknowledging it.

Quote There has not been any fakery in the space program.
    So you maintain that Apollo was real...

...and that the Chinese spacewalk was real. Let's talk about the details on another thread.
    You want me to move to another thread to answer things when you aren't even doing me the curtesy of answering things in THIS thread?

Quote What do you think of this alleged anomaly?

(25:13 time mark)

That looks like gravity to me.
    Answered already in post above.

I don't know what the rules are regarding honest debate and replying properly, but if you are objective and a truth seeker, then you should have no issue doing so!

21. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Anomaly? He is anchoring is body as I told you they do, using the toes curled under one of numerous grabs, then curving his body up so that he is better orientated for the camera.

Not the man, the wires that are attached to the wall. They fall when he moves his foot away from the wall. Please address that.

Be more clear in your claims. Go to 25.00 and put it on slow. You can see that the wiring is stiffened and not very flexible. He pushes it in, it merely bounces back to its original position. It's largely to do with shape memory.

22. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At the top of post #70 I pointed out the astronaut's alleged slipping. Take a look and tell me what you think.
    She has her right foot in a fixed leather harness. What we see is her pulling her right foot out of the harness whilst her left foot is anchored on one of the floor grabs. This is ridiculous.

23. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

(from post #74)
    Quote It's space debris. There are numerous items on the outside of space crafts that don't like zero pressure in a vacuum. It's usually fragments of ice.

I don't know if you have actually been in a scuba kit before, but in all my years I have never ever seen a single bubble. It is absolutely absurd to suggest one single tiny bubble would be all that you'd get.
    I can't identify any force other than buoyancy that would make that object move in that direction at that speed. What is the force that made it start moving?

edit
    ---------------------------------

Quote Be more clear in your claims. Go to 25.00 and put it on slow. You can see that the wiring is stiffened and not very flexible. He pushes it in, it merely bounces back to its original position. It's largely to do with shape memory.
    The nature of the movement is totally consistent with its being in gravity. It falls and hangs. Do you think this is just a coincidence?
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 11:46.

24. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can't identify any force other than buoyancy that would make that object move in that direction at that speed. What is the force that made it start moving?
    You are still avoiding points I am making. Why should I continue replying to you?

Is hair gel and wayward hair explained satisfactorily? If not, why not?
    Are the various movements and grab handles sufficient to help you understand this basic problem? If not why not?
    The wiring is stiff/ shape memory, does that explain the issue? If not why not?

Now forces in a vacuum. What is your education on this matter and physics specifically? The reason I ask is that if you don't know something it is not reason for suspicion, it is reason to get educated on the matter. In space, water, condensation, pain flakes etc. are all subject to infrared from the Sun. It will heat an object's facing surface and not its opposite surface. In terms of motion, a particle of ice will sublimate in a vacuum. The surface facing the Sun will begin turning to vapor first and right there is one force - it creates a little jet effect, it also accounts for various direction changes. More to consider are the various mechanisms where the ISS vents CO2 into space to purify the internal breathing gases. The CO2 will freeze into small flakes in a vacuum and then depending on its purity may or may not sublimate to vapor.

http://www.scienceiq.com/Facts/DryIce.cfm

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast