Thread: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The theory that the International Space Station is fake

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    The nature of the movement is totally consistent with its being in gravity. It falls and hangs.
    "He pushes it in, it merely bounces back to its original position. It's largely to do with shape memory. "

It is NOT consistent with being in gravity. The cables are stiff and have shape memory they are merely springing back to their natural positions. For someone not committed, you sure appear to be digging your heels in against the blindingly obvious.

Quote Do you think this is just a coincidence?
    It's either what I said or magic, because he is weightless.

One reason the astronauts find it hard to stay stationary is not just because they are weightless but also because of the air currents produced by the ventilation system. Ordinarily air wouldn't affect a person, but when they have no weight it can make small movements all the time. The noise "anomaly" is where the camera is located near a vent or a circulation fan.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote (from post #71)
    Quote Go to the 19:35 time mark of this video.

ISS Hoax - The International Fake Station
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmj_SdBURX0

It looks like there's a bubble there. Is that really footage from the ISS? This may turn out to be footage from the training. If it turns out to really be from the spacewalk, this isn't something to simply dismiss.
    (from post #79)
    Quote I can't identify any force other than buoyancy that would make that object move in that direction at that speed. What is the force that made it start moving?
    (from post #80)
    Quote Now forces in a vacuum. What is your education on this matter and physics specifically? The reason I ask is that if you don't know something it is not reason for suspicion, it is reason to get educated on the matter. In space, water, condensation, pain flakes etc. are all subject to infrared from the Sun. It will heat an object's facing surface and not its opposite surface. In terms of motion, a particle of ice will sublimate in a vacuum. The surface facing the Sun will begin turning to vapor first and right there is one force - it creates a little jet effect, it also accounts for various direction changes. More to consider are the various mechanisms where the ISS vents CO2 into space to purify the internal breathing gases. The CO2 will freeze into small flakes in a vacuum and then depending on its purity may or may not sublimate to vapor.

http://www.scienceiq.com/Facts/DryIce.cfm
    The trajectory that the object took was one hundred percent consistent with its being buoyant. Wouldn't the jet effect make it go in a random direction?

I'm kind of busy now so I'm just dealing with the most obvious anomalies. I'll eventually get to everything.

edit
    ------------------------------------------------

Is the footage at the beginning of this video really of a spacewalk, or is it from a training session? It may turn out to be from a training session which would explain the alleged bubble.

Space Station Hoax -Air Bubbles Rise- Space Walks Simulated in A Massive Water Pool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ynHKGzplQ
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 15:09.

3. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The trajectory that the object took was one hundred percent consistent with its being buoyant.
    You seem to be seeing what you want to see. Can you explain to me why you choose to ignore most of what I am explaining to you? I have never seen any video of anyone underwater expelling a single white bubble. Have you? But weirdly, the ISS-fake crew seem to find a never ending bunch of clips with single "bubbles".

Quote Wouldn't the jet effect make it go in a random direction?
    Random to what? It goes where the force takes it. If it is expelled CO2 ice, it goes away from the ISS. If it's a piece of ice expelled from EVA it goes in whatever direction that is. If it is sublimating ice, it will do just about anything, straight, curved, back and forth, whatever shape it is and whatever way the ice turning to vapor makes it go.

Quote I'm kind of busy now so I'm just dealing with the most obvious anomalies. I'll eventually get to everything.
    Ok, well they've all been debunked. None of them are anomalies.

Quote Is the footage at the beginning of this video really of a spacewalk, or is it from a training session? It may turn out to be from a training session which would explain the alleged bubble.

Space Station Hoax -Air Bubbles Rise- Space Walks Simulated in A Massive Water Pool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ynHKGzplQ
    It isn't a bubble - it is almost certainly condensation frozen in vacuum just peeling off his suit. Why do you choose the most ridiculous claim instead of the most obvious? Edit: why the heck is he using such rubbish video, most of these are transmitted in HD!

You had time to type up yet another claim but not to answer my outstanding posts - I'm not hanging around much longer to educate you if you aren't courteous enough to reply properly.
    Last edited by Kowolski; 12th February 2021 at 15:59. Reason: quote tags every time

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote You seem to be seeing what you want to see. Can you explain to me why you choose to ignore most of what I am explaining to you? I have never seen any video of anyone underwater expelling a single white bubble. Have you? But weirdly, the ISS-fake crew seem to find a never ending bunch of clips with single "bubbles".
    The chance that a piece of debris would take exactly the same trajectory as a bubble is probably a billion to one. Your explanation ignores that. I might as well say it. You're not to be taken seriously. Also, the fact that you say that believe Apollo was real and the Chinese spacewalk was real is very telling.

I'm not sure what's going on with the ISS but something is fishy.

I've read part of this and it makes sense.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410354

I watched this about eight years ago and I remember that it talked about possible fakery in some American space missions.

MoonFaker: Radioactive Anomaly. PART 1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xlKooAbKpM

I don't remember the details. I'm going to watch it again.

It has twenty four parts. You'll have to do searches on the titles on some of the parts. Bing is better than YouTube.
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=MoonFa...EC941DB2E870CF

5. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call a monologue. Not to be confused with a dialogue.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th February 2021), Nick Matkin (13th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote And just because movies can make superman "fly" by using a green screen doesn't mean green screens are used. Are we also supposed to assume that birds use green screen and can't really fly but its all just video trickery? Maybe we should start that as the next great conspiracy theory?

"Birds don't really fly! Its all green screen trickery!"

"Bird use harnesses to fake flight! Proof in head tilting behaviuors!"

"Bird flight is fake! Its all NASA deception designed to make us believe that birds can fly!"

Why not that? Sounds legit, right? Or does it sound completely stupid? Think about it.
    If that were all there was, I wouldn't have any nagging doubts. There's other suspicious stuff.

And each of those is being proven as ridiculous ... if you take ridiculousness and keep making a bigger and bigger pile of ridiculousness, it adds up to less legitimacy ... not more - the more individual turds you add to a crap pile, all you get is a bigger, stinkier pile of crap ... I kinda stated that already, you seem to not be able to grasp this.

Look, the only reason people are still responding is because you claim to want the truth ... you don't. So stop the charade and take this discussion to somewhere where your ego can be satisfied by the responses you are looking for.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote This, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call a monologue. Not to be confused with a dialogue.
    Quote And each of those is being proven as ridiculous ... if you take ridiculousness and keep making a bigger and bigger pile of ridiculousness, it adds up to less legitimacy ... not more - the more individual turds you add to a crap pile, all you get is a bigger, stinkier pile of crap ... I kinda stated that already, you seem to not be able to grasp this.

Look, the only reason people are still responding is because you claim to want the truth ... you don't. So stop the charade and take this discussion to somewhere where your ego can be satisfied by the responses you are looking for.
    I've got nagging doubts. What do you two think of the alleged bubble? What do you think of Kowolski's explanation for its movement?

9. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The chance that a piece of debris would take exactly the same trajectory as a bubble is probably a billion to one.
    I've heard of exaggeration but that is ridiculous. If you placed the object in a vertical corridor of say 6 degrees, that amounts to 1/60 of a 360 circle and therefore 60 to 1. I'm talking about the ISS object through a window, the white twinkling lone "bubble" - are we on the same page here? Now if you want to talk about chance, using your formula what is the chance one lone bubble would escape and what is the chance all the world's experts (millions?) would fail to agree with you?

Quote I might as well say it. You're not to be taken seriously. Also, the fact that you say that believe Apollo was real and the Chinese spacewalk was real is very telling.
    If ever a person was not to be taken seriously fella, it's you. Remember that blog link you gave me?
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com
    "6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored."

Do you think the internet may just be on to you?

Quote I'm not sure what's going on with the ISS but something is fishy.
    The first part of your sentence is correct, the second part is not.

Quote I've read part of this and it makes sense.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410354
    And there was you telling me I'm not to be taken seriously.

Quote I watched this about eight years ago and I remember that it talked about possible fakery in some American space missions.

That is the Australian guy Jarrah White? I always wondered what made him so made with America that it blinded his intelligence. A man called Phil Webb made a whole series responding directly to him - I'm sure as a truth seeker you have watched them all. Makes Jarrah White look rather silly. Here's one of his playlists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wokR...14DF880C26441F

You've got it bad by the way. You should take a break and find something else to do, this business is rotting your mind. I'm sure underneath this all, you're quite a normal and likable person, but this gibberish has got you in a trap. If you want me to continue to help with your confusion, apologise for your statement above about taking me seriously - otherwise I can't really bring myself to engage with somebody who behaves in this way.
    Last edited by Kowolski; 13th February 2021 at 09:23. Reason: quote tags yet again

10. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I believe we have a space station, it just isn't the satellite we see zipping across the sky. I believe that is merely a regular satellite. Why would I say that? Well, we have Bigelow aerospace. I doubt Mr. Bigelow is wasting his fortune building additional units to enlarge nothing...

I also believe that the cargo hold on the original space shuttle could indeed hold up to 200 people as it has been suggested in the 80's. A "Shuttle" by definition, is a vessel that shuttles people, supplies, etc.... to SOMEWHERE...

Given that NASA has even suggested recently that the Moon is still within our own atmosphere? I would tend to believe that we have a vastly large space station out there somewhere, just beyond our view. Seems most of the "Modern technological breakthroughs" in aviation, pretty much stopped appearing when the SR71 and stealth were retired, it tends to lean towards forcing an assumption they have much better, and they don't even want to bother with filling in the blanks with what they showed decades ago, versus what they have now.

As for the space station footage we see now? I suppose to me, it doesn't really matter. Like the Moon footage, it could be fake.. But I do believe we are up there, and they just don't want to show us the real stuff that they were planning all those decades ago.. Like the spinning wheel for gravity, etc. I think it's all been built, and long ago... And by the time we see it, that will be considered ancient technologies as well.

11. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote the fact that you say that believe Apollo was real and the Chinese spacewalk was real is very telling.
    Quote If ever a person was not to be taken seriously fella, it's you. Remember that blog link you gave me?
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com
    "6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored."

Do you think the internet may just be on to you?
    Why don't you come over to this thread. We can talk about the details.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-a-water-tank

12. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I believe we have a space station, it just isn't the satellite we see zipping across the sky. I believe that is merely a regular satellite.

You can actually zoom in and see it from the ground - ISS no doubt

Quote I also believe that the cargo hold on the original space shuttle could indeed hold up to 200 people as it has been suggested in the 80's. A "Shuttle" by definition, is a vessel that shuttles people, supplies, etc.... to SOMEWHERE...
    Absolutely. The figures could probably accommodate 300 200lb people. But you'd need suits and seats, so 200 sound easily possible. What to do with them though, when there isn't a "Moonraker" space station.

Quote Given that NASA has even suggested recently that the Moon is still within our own atmosphere?
    That was based on the gravitational field of the Earth and the presence of gases. It is a real stretch to call that atmosphere.

Quote I would tend to believe that we have a vastly large space station out there somewhere, just beyond our view. Seems most of the "Modern technological breakthroughs" in aviation, pretty much stopped appearing when the SR71 and stealth were retired, it tends to lean towards forcing an assumption they have much better, and they don't even want to bother with filling in the blanks with what they showed decades ago, versus what they have now.
    I can't in all honesty see that as likely. You can see objects as far as geostationary orbits - small satellites - so the big stuff will be really visible - especially if we are putting 200 people onboard.

Quote Like the spinning wheel for gravity, etc. I think it's all been built, and long ago... And by the time we see it, that will be considered ancient technologies as well.
    The problem with the spinning wheel is the energy to get it moving and the problems of getting such a large thing up into space. If they could do this easily, I'm sure the ISS would have something like it already.

13. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why don't you come over to this thread.
    If you want me to continue to help with your confusion, apologise for your statement above about taking me seriously - otherwise I can't really bring myself to engage with somebody who behaves in this way.

14. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote If you want me to continue to help with your confusion, apologise for your statement above about taking me seriously - otherwise I can't really bring myself to engage with somebody who behaves in this way.
    Translation:

The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just end up looking silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid discussing the details.

You said the jet effect would make the object rise at the same speed and trajectory that a bubble would take. That was really lame. You destroyed your credibility when you said that. You can rant and obfuscate all you want. This is simply too clear.

edit
    --------------------------------------------------

I started a thread where we can discuss the Apollo hoax if you want to.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Missions-Hoax
    Last edited by Cosmored; 13th February 2021 at 18:35.

15. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kowolski (here)
    Quote Anomaly? He is anchoring is body as I told you they do, using the toes curled under one of numerous grabs, then curving his body up so that he is better orientated for the camera.

I insist you start responding to the points I am making!
    Not the man, the wires that are attached to the wall. They fall when he moves his foot away from the wall. Please address that.

Be more clear in your claims. Go to 25.00 and put it on slow. You can see that the wiring is stiffened and not very flexible. He pushes it in, it merely bounces back to its original position. It's largely to do with shape memory.
    Any person with even an iota of intelligence understands that cables and wires have a tension level. The guy very obviously pushes the cables against the wall against their tension, and as you say just spring back to their exact original position. How anyone can not understand this before reaching to some wild exotic explanation is beyond my wildest imagination. Extremely troubling is the sheer lack of intelligence and reasoning skills and/or a basic lack of any understanding the world around them. Such a person has no business even trying to conduct honest research - they are not capable of understanding the most basic fundamentals of reality - and with that how can their ideas be expected to be taken seriously? They can't ...

Its that simple. I'm sorry but I am literally laughing out loud about this one. This isn't weak evidence. its no evidence - its a blatant turd. My 12 year old kid could figure this out in an instant. And with every turd that chosen to be added to the pile, these claims just become a stinkier pile of turds.

Cosmored if you are going to present so called "evidence", try to present actual evidence. This is getting silly ...

This discussion is no longer worth my time. Kudo's to you Kowolski for trying ...

16. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Cosmored if you are going to present so called "evidence", try to present actual evidence. This is getting silly ...
    Tell us what you think of the alleged bubble. Watch this from the 19:35 time mark to the 20:25 time mark.

17. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Translation:
    No translation is needed. I have gone to great lengths to explain dead simple things that quite frankly are an embarrassment for anyone to believe. The fact that you dig your heels in on things that schoolchildren would have no trouble understanding speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. You have failed miserably to answer at least 90% of the things I have written and have insulted me with your puerile "credibility test". You have the audacity to claim that I am not to be taken seriously when you are responsible for littering hundreds of forums with the same identical and absurd nonsense. A casual search reveals countless previous threads all over the internet where you have had a completely and humiliating public mauling.

So forgive me if I don't wish to add to the list of people who waste endless hours on your obvious trolling.

Quote The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just end up looking silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid discussing the details.
    The proof that the ISS is not faked is so obvious, has been clearly and patiently pointed out to you and yet you have no problem yourself looking way more than "silly" with your stubborn refusal to accept the blindingly obvious. What world of confusion do you live in that makes it hard for you to understand that you will exhibit the same identical behaviour with yet another stupid thread? How many is that now?

Quote You said the jet effect would make the object rise at the same speed and trajectory that a bubble would take.
    Quite unbelievable dishonesty. I said nothing of the sort!

"The surface facing the Sun will begin turning to vapor first and right there is one force - it creates a little jet effect, it also accounts for various direction changes."

Quote That was really lame. You destroyed your credibility when you said that. You can rant and obfuscate all you want. This is simply too clear.
    You are like a comic book with your cut and pasted spam responses. You aren't qualified to assess anyone's credibility, especially when "This isn't weak evidence. its no evidence - its a blatant turd."- DeDukshyn.

What makes me laugh about you is that you actually referenced a page that completely annihilated your claim and didn't even bother to address any of it.

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-1.html
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-2.html

I await your rebuttal on your spammed thread for just those two links.

It is obvious that you are deliberately baiting me to get me to post further in this thread.

The following needs no translation:

If you want me to continue to help with your confusion, apologise for your statement about taking me seriously - otherwise I can't really bring myself to engage with somebody who behaves in this way.

EDIT!
    Tell us what you think of the alleged bubble. Watch this from the 19:35 time mark to the 20:25 time mark.

That is NOT the first instance you directed me to. I watched an ISS video and responded to that! This is completely off topic. I believe you have had this answered many times before:

Last edited by Kowolski; 14th February 2021 at 00:12. Reason: annoyed at his dishonesty!

18. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote I have gone to great lengths to explain dead simple things that quite frankly are an embarrassment for anyone to believe. The fact that you dig your heels in on things that schoolchildren would have no trouble understanding speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. You have failed miserably to answer at least 90% of the things I have written and have insulted me with your puerile "credibility test".
    You people have put forward alternative explanations for the alleged anomalies and then just considered them to be debunked. That's not debunking. Now we have two possible explanations for an an anomaly. It may turn out that the conspiratorial one reflects reality. You people don't use the scientific method*.

Regarding the alleged tilted head anomaly.

The International Space Station is Fake!!! NASA Lies!! NEW
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIKSsb9Zzs
    (5:34 time mark)

(from post #21)
    Quote The idea "people in a harness on earth tilt their head upward, and 'sometimes' so do the astronauts, therefore its fake" is ridiculous. Could it not be that they are on camera talking to an audience and are trying to orient their heads to the camera?
    DeDukshyn has the attitude that he totally debunked this. All he did was provide an alternative explanation. The other one may turn out to be true.

Regarding the alleged anomaly of the wire behaving the way it would in gravity.

NASA ISS FAKE - 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOa1Zv7nvbc
    (25:13 time mark)

(from post #77)
    Quote Be more clear in your claims. Go to 25.00 and put it on slow. You can see that the wiring is stiffened and not very flexible. He pushes it in, it merely bounces back to its original position. It's largely to do with shape memory.
    The same as the above. This is just an alternative explanation. You have the attitude that you totally debunked this. You haven't. The conspiratorial explanation may still turn out to be true. It remains to be seen.

To me it looks like the way the wire moves is consistent with gravity. It seems to fall and hang. There seems to be a definite up and down. This is far from being debunked.

Regarding the alleged slip.

Fred Astaire and the ISS
    https://www.brighteon.com/e641f208-b...2-e4e7b7cbe2da
    (6:28 time mark)

Quote I have watched that "anomaly" over and over and am mystified how you think there is a problem. Looks perfectly ok
    You never addressed this actual anomaly.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410513

I think that slip is one of the stronger pieces of evidence that something is fishy.

Quote What makes me laugh about you is that you actually referenced a page that completely annihilated your claim and didn't even bother to address any of it.

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-1.html
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co...ks-part-2.html

I await your rebuttal on your spammed thread for just those two links.
    The first anomaly pointed out in this thread pretty much makes everything else moot.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-a-water-tank

That particular anomaly is simply too clear to obfuscate and he made a fool of himself trying to obfuscate it over on this forum.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....on-landing.72/

He looked so silly that the moderator deleted it.

Go over to the Chinese spacewalk thread and we can talk about the actual details instead of just making general statements.

Quote You have the audacity to claim that I am not to be taken seriously when you are responsible for littering hundreds of forums with the same identical and absurd nonsense. A casual search reveals countless previous threads all over the internet where you have had a completely and humiliating public mauling.
    It wasn't hundreds. I'd say it was less than a hundred. Here's one of them.
    https://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=31034

Would you say those pro-Apollo posters gave me a mauling?

The moderator closed the thread and blocked me from posting. He changed the name of the thread.
    https://www.giraffeboards.com/showpo...&postcount=561

Here's where I started posting on this thread. I'm FatFreddy.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-....145207/page-3

Those pro-Apollo posters were looking so silly that the moderator closed the thread. If you look at the first two pages of this section, you'll see that he closed all the Apollo hoax threads.
    http://www.sciforums.com/forums/conspiracies.106/

He closed this one and put it in the Cesspool section.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the...studio.109609/

Now there's no place to put new Apollo hoax evidence there. Anyone who actually takes the time to look at those threads will see that the pro-Apollo posters were getting the mauling. It's amusing that they have the attitude that they're winning the whole time they're losing.

If you want to discuss the actual anomalies in the Apollo missions, come over to this thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Missions-Hoax

https://www.google.com/search?q=scie...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by Cosmored; 14th February 2021 at 11:40.

19. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Birds use green screens to fake flight in videos.
    Birds tilt their heads because they are in invisible harnesses.

Now we have two alternative theories on bird flight as recorded in video. No proof of either.

Cosmored, do you believe that birds flight recorded on videos are fake and that they tilt their heads because of the invisible harnesses that they wear? Give me your thoughts. I think this is pretty solid. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th February 2021 at 07:03.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nick Matkin (14th February 2021), Strat (14th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey cosmored, the earth is flat - I think this one is pretty solid too, don't you? Give me your take on the topic. Let me know if you think this is true or not and if not, let me know why you think its not flat.

22. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Hey DeDukshyn

Tell us what you think of the alleged bubble anomaly.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410856

Tell us what you think of Kowolski's explanation for it's speed and trajectory which looks one hundred percent consistent with the way a bubble in a water tank would move.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast