+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bob Lazar Hoax: A Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Bob Lazar Hoax: A Hypothesis

Some significant cases in the UFO field are been gradually found out to be a hoaxes. I’m putting forward the hypothetical case of Bob Lazar is a hoax.

There have been many significant historical UFO cases that have been taken as true. However, as time goes on some significant and well known cases have been discovered to be hoaxes.

Its important to review old UFO cases in light of the significant developments that have been announced since 2017 in mainstream by the USG. There is an ever growing interest now by scientists and by the public in UAP. We need to review and drill down on well known cases that have red flags on them on not to be blinded by there narratives.

Bob Lazar Hoax Part 1:

Why important individual’s statements don’t make sense. Is this a lazy acceptance of the narrative and not doing ones investigations thoroughly. While there is a wide range of evidence of fabrications and in particular the golden nugget of them all Element 115.

Since 2017, while it has become common knowledge that UFO material is in the possession of the USG, private analysis UFO material and there reports of results show non terrestrial material. Where is Lazar’s claimed material Element 115. These could have been offered to experts in the last 3 years.

Bob Lazar Hoax Part 2.

Evidence of extensive documentation of credential-fabrication, felony criminal activity, and other cons by Lazar over a period of many years. Lazar’s claimed work as a contracted physicist in Area 51 turns out to be a surprise. The psychology of many individuals mesmerized by the Lazar narrative has provided either a lack of discrimination, or have gone so far deep, knowing full well it’s a hoax but deny it to themselves or are ignorant of scientific knowledge, but have to keep the illusion going for other nefarious intentions and motives. This has left the whole Lazar industry in a state of flux. Either we apply the scientific approach or we fall into the trap of "journalism."

McMillville case:

McMillville 1950 disc photo was accepted by Project Bluebook at the time as a genuine case and a much used prized photo of a genuine UFO, this historical case lead decades later to the annual McMillville Festival. After this convincing narrative and to coincide with the festival in 2018, it was posted here on PA to be a hoax.

See PA. The McMinnville UFO case is hoaxed: here's the evidence https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...68#post1291968

Billy Meier case:

The Billy Meier case is more complex and has generally been taken as a hoax. However, a wide range of factors suggest it was genuine in the beginning, but intentionally hoaxed photos later due to attempted assassinations on his life, and in particular attempted abduction of his daughter and other circumstances which suggests that it doesn’t mean it was a total hoax.

See https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...10#post1376310 Post 11.

See https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...53#post1300953 Post 9

Bob Lazar case

The Bob Lazar case in question has had a life of its own and has become one of the biggest cases that has created whole industry for journalists, film makers and those in the public that want to believe. In every UFO type case the devil is in the detail as to the evidence. Is the Lazar case for real or is it a hoax.

Statement analysis:

In 2019, Hyattanalysis carried out the statement analysis on Bob Lazar from his first interviews and more recent ones. https://www.hyattanalysis.com/ and concluded it was deceptive.

Although the statement analysis shows that Bob Lazar has been deceptive in the majority of his statements. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...87#post1355687

Statement analysis still doesn’t give ground that Lazar is a hoax. We would still require factual evidence.

Robert Bigalow:

Interestingly enough Bob Bigelow now publicly backs Bob Lazar's story: https://www.mysterywire.com/area-51/bigelow-lazar/.

Diana Pasulka:

Even three weeks ago, Diana Pasulka publicly and confidently (albeit indirectly) backed Lazar's story: https://youtu.be/KgjPt8PCbKw. Since Vallee seems to be her primary mentor, I suspect Vallee (and/or his associates) might privately back Lazar's story, too. All of which is surprising.

Jeremy Corball:

While it's not hard to dismiss Corbell's documentary, these new statements are harder to dismiss. Is there something missing we don’t know about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid...ature=youtu.be

See video ‘Is Bob Lazar telling the truth’? Diana Walsh Pasulka and Lex Fridman

George Knapp:

George Knapp clearly thinks that Robert Bigelow's shared recollections of Lazar somehow help Lazar's credibility; it seems IMHO the opposite. Knapp concludes the segment with this breezy remark: "He [Lazar] just wasn't doing what he'd said he would do. That sounds very Bob-like," Indeed.

Jacques Vallee:

While I have no direct knowledge of Vallee's current views on Lazar, Vallee interviewed Lazar at length in March, 1990, and clearly did not believe the central elements of the tale, although he perhaps leaned more towards delusion or memory-tampering than conscious hoax.

(IMHO I find such delusion theories untenable, in view of the extensive documentation of credential-fabrication, felony criminal activity, and other cons by Lazar over a period of many years to be explained in Bob Lazar Hoax Part 2)

In a recent essay "Joe Rogan and Bob Lazar: A Tale of Parallel Universes?," Douglas Johnson discusses how Joe Rogan, a Lazar promoter, interviewed Jacques Vallee for 3.25 hours on December 4, 2020, but in all that time, never asked Vallee one question about Lazar -- even though much of the discussion dealt with stories of exotic physical materials associated with UFOs, a subject on which Vallee is held to be an expert. Lazar, of course, for 31 years has claimed to control a stable isotope of Element 115 that cannot be made by humans, and that has extraordinary attributes -- it defeats gravity, turns out power like the sun, makes force fields, "can be weaponized." Alas, the time is never ripe for Lazar to turn over samples of this claimed undeniable proof of alien visitation to independent analysts -- yet his promoters, George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell, regularly call out for "disclosure" of purported UFO secrets by the government. I think it is quite clear that the superpowered alien isotope is as much a fabrication as the claim of a giant federal program in possession of 9 intact alien spacecraft (in 1989, and 1979, or even earlier), and the rest of Lazar's tale.

https://douglasjohnson.ghost.io/joe-...-bob-lazar.../
    https://douglasjohnson.ghost.io/joe-...dYwq-3RWsZ8KCs

There's some evidence that Lazar worked briefly on "Area 51," late 1988, early 1989, in a low-level technical job. It was and is a huge facility. Probably tens of thousands of people had worked there in various areas and capacities by that time. Previously he had done similar tech work at Los Alamos for a contractor, Kirk-Mayer.

https://www.otherhand.org/.../lookin...-bob-lazar.../

Lazar’s claim of the existence of Element 115

Element 115 has been synthesized by the Russians and is not stable - which proves Lazar wrong! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium I always thought this was part of the answer but it was not conclusive since I wondered whether there was a stable isotope having more or less neutrons. It seems unlikely though considering all these heavier elements are unstable.

Another problem with the element 115 idea is that it somehow creates antimatter. It's very unlikely again unless there is enough energy in element 115 to generate more than 1GeV. Typical uranium fission produces 200MeV and to produce anti-matter requires external input. This needs to be explored with a nuclear physicist to settle the question.

Lazar's claim is that there is a stable isotope that the aliens have mastered. However (as is the case with Lazar on nearly every significant claim), he has made contradictory statements about it over the years. For example, around 1989, Lazar told his friend Joe Vaninetti that the atomic mass was 271, so if the ET element had 115 protons that would mean it had 156 neutrons. But Lazar apparently forgot he said that, because for a long time and until very recently, on Lazar's United Nuclear website, he has been selling mugs and T-shirts blazoned with a diagram for what he calls "Lazarium," which is the mythical stable isotope of Element 115, but with atomic mass of 299-- so 184 neutrons. Well, what is a little difference of 28 neutrons, among friends?

In a Sept. 22, 1990 interview with author Michael Lindemann, however, Lazar was not even sure of the number of protons! He said: "I was the one who identified 115. That was my only contribution to the project. And I don't stand on the fact that it's 115, but if it's not, it's 114. It's right in there."

Illustrating once again that when a non-scientist pretending to be a scientist makes such things up, it can be hard to keep the stories straight.

Knapp has spent decades playing up Lazar's claim to possess a sample of a "stable isotope" of Element 115 -- a substance not existing in nature and not capable of human manufacture, possessing (in Lazar's accounts) multiple super-properties (antigravity, tremendous energy production, generation of force fields) -- in short, actual physical proof of alien visitation, if the stories were true. Knapp even told at a UFO conference in Denmark in 2014 that he (Knapp) knows where Lazar has hidden this superpowered, undeniably alien isotope. Knapp regularly calls for disclosure of purported government UFO secrets -- yet he wishes us to believe that his "whistleblower," Bob Lazar, possesses the ultimate physical proof of alien visitation, but for 31 years has chosen not to turn it over (under the media's watchful eye) to multiple independent analysts.

So much for science. So much for "journalism."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd February 2021), Franny (4th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (4th February 2021), Maknocktomb (3rd February 2021), mountain_jim (4th February 2021), O Donna (5th February 2021), palehorse (4th February 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd February 2021), Peter UK (3rd February 2021), rgray222 (3rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (4th February 2021), toppy (3rd February 2021), Violet3 (4th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,170 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Bob Lazar Hoax: A Hypothesis

There is a fairly recent documentary about and with Bob Lazar:
    Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers
    worth watching

buyable or rentable on YouTube
    and also on Netflix

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2021), DeDukshyn (3rd February 2021), Franny (4th February 2021), mountain_jim (4th February 2021), O Donna (5th February 2021), p+52 (5th February 2021), Peter UK (3rd February 2021), rgray222 (3rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2021), Violet3 (4th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

The Bob Lazar story is one that I have followed from the beginning. As always with these stories, you process the information with a moderate amount of skepticism hoping that there will be some new revelation that makes the UFO phenomena undeniable and mainstream. In the beginning, it was hard to believe him because he burst on the scene out of nowhere. Over the years it became even harder to believe him because there was so much conflicting information and disinformation put out about him.

Through it all, I now have come to believe Bob Lazar. I am not going to try to convince anyone regarding his credibility but it is my belief that if you look at the entire body of evidence in, around, and about Lazar, it is pretty hard to deny what I perceive as the truth.

In the world in general (especially in ufology) it seems to me that most people make three critical mistakes:
    1. They believe what they want to believe because it fits their reality.
    2. They stop searching when they find false, misleading info, or disinformation.
    3. They don't recognize that in the field of UFOlogy there is calculated truth laced in with purposeful and intentional lies.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2021), Chip (4th February 2021), DeDukshyn (3rd February 2021), Franny (4th February 2021), holcaul (5th February 2021), Mike Gorman (5th February 2021), mountain_jim (4th February 2021), O Donna (5th February 2021), Patient (4th February 2021), Peter UK (4th February 2021), Rawhide68 (6th February 2021), Satori (4th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (4th February 2021), Tintin (5th February 2021), Violet3 (4th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,106 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    The Bob Lazar story is one that I have followed from the beginning. As always with these stories, you process the information with a moderate amount of skepticism hoping that there will be some new revelation that makes the UFO phenomena undeniable and mainstream. In the beginning, it was hard to believe him because he burst on the scene out of nowhere. Over the years it became even harder to believe him because there was so much conflicting information and disinformation put out about him.

Through it all, I now have come to believe Bob Lazar. I am not going to try to convince anyone regarding his credibility but it is my belief that if you look at the entire body of evidence in, around, and about Lazar, it is pretty hard to deny what I perceive as the truth.

In the world in general (especially in ufology) it seems to me that most people make three critical mistakes:
    1. They believe what they want to believe because it fits their reality.
    2. They stop searching when they find false, misleading info, or disinformation.
    3. They don't recognize that in the field of UFOlogy there is calculated truth laced in with purposeful and intentional lies.
    And, if I made add, the principal purpose behind #3 is to maintain power and control. And this is not limited to UFOs. It applies to everything: Monetary system, economics, politics, science, psychology, you name it....

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (4th February 2021), aoibhghaire (4th February 2021), Franny (4th February 2021), gord (4th February 2021), Hym (4th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (4th February 2021), mountain_jim (4th February 2021), O Donna (5th February 2021), palehorse (4th February 2021), Patient (4th February 2021), Peter UK (4th February 2021), rgray222 (4th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (4th February 2021), Tintin (5th February 2021), Violet3 (4th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The guy is telling the truth hands down IMHO. With all the data out there.. The attempts to poke holes in the story feel more like conspiracy theory than the actual story. Guess we wont know until we do.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2021), ChristianSky (6th February 2021), Maknocktomb (4th February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2021), Mike Gorman (21st February 2021), p+52 (5th February 2021), Peter UK (5th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Here is a great piece that, to me, seems far more than likely as to what took place with Bob Lazar and Area S4.............

I’d like to open this piece with a quote, reportedly straight from the mouth of Lazar, related to me by someone who once knew him:

“The more incredible the lie, the more people will believe it.“

Thus speaketh the Bob. On this one point, I guess I gotta agree with him.

https://www.otherhand.org/home-page/...ctive-of-2018/

Looking at the Bob Lazar story from the perspective of 2018
    (Why, oh why, is this still a thing?)

Damn.

Damn, damn, damn!

I really don’t want to be writing this as I have way better things to do. I thought I happily left all this crap in my rear view mirror 20 years ago, but apparently not. Recently, I’ve noted an increasing number of visitors to the ancient Bluefire part of my website , coming from the /UFOs section of Reddit . Seems like they were looking for information on Bob Lazar.

Tracking the links back to Reddit, I was surprised to find a number of current discussions on Lazar and his veracity. Sadly, there were quite a few posts saying how they believed Lazar’s story and he was the “real deal”. And I’m pretty sure many of those posters were small kids or not even born when all this Lazar stuff first went down years ago (Ummmm….What’s a “newsgroup”??). This was all news to me, as I quit following the subject 20 or so years ago when I started my graduate work in Physics and realized the basic science elements of Lazar’s tale were something well beyond wrong, and moved in other directions.

I have a great love of subtlety and in hindsight I’m afraid my final Lazar postings were lost on some. I pretty much laid the real story all out in pieces, and sort of assumed people would connect it. I apparently was wrong, and a hammer was required. What follows is the hammer, probably what I should have written 20 years ago, and then I’m done with this damn subject….forever (I can dream, can’t I?).

Follow the link above for the rest of the article...............
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2021), Peter UK (5th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Bob Lazar Hoax Part 2.

Evidence of extensive documentation of credential-fabrication, felony criminal activity, and other cons by Lazar over a period of many years. Lazar’s claimed work as a contracted physicist in Area 51 turns out to be a surprise. The psychology of many individuals mesmerized by the Lazar narrative has provided either a lack of discrimination, or have gone so far deep, knowing full well it’s a hoax but deny it to themselves, but have to keep the illusion going for other nefarious intentions and motives. This therefore has left the whole Lazar industry in a state of flux. Either we apply the scientific approach or we fall into the trap of "journalism."

Satori, I tend to agree on number 3. It appears to be a Psyops similar to a school play to distract everybody from a deeper core aspects from what is truly going on. Division and control being the order of the day, these are core outcomes for this to work.

1. Lazar’s story bears no resemblance to the truth (totally fabricated and/or implanted false memories or something else).
    2. Lazar’s story is in some ways false but also has important, worldview-disrupting elements of truth to it.
    3. Lazar’s story is at least largely true.

The elements of truth are on matters prosaic and uninteresting. Lazar did work at Los Alamos and likely did work briefly in a not-very-secret area within the base that includes Area 51, in both cases in low-level technical jobs, for contractors. He picked up a lot of flying saucer lore from John Lear and drew on various sources in cooking up his tall tale of the longstanding government program in possession of 9 intact alien spacecraft. For example, the "scout craft" is a copy of a craft shown in photos by Billy Meier, who was popular at the time -- Lazar himself drew this connection in early interviews, apparently believing it gave credibility to his account. (Later, after Meier was discredited, Lazar claimed they were not all that similar. Judge for yourself.)

There is simply no reason to adopt exotic theories such as false memories or poor Lazar being fed government disinformation. Lazar in 1989 was an intelligent but undisciplined and attention-seeking guy who liked to fool people. For a time in 1986 he was married to two women at the same time -- did the government make him do that? Did the government make him invent claims to have earned master's degrees from MIT and Caltech, which has been entirely disproven and which even George Knapp admitted in 2014 he does not believe?
    After Knapp put Lazar on the map with the alien spacecraft tale in 1990, Lazar entered into a contract with Robert Bigelow, who set Lazar up in small lab, where Lazar was supposed to work on developing some exotic tech. Instead, Lazar used the lab as a furniture storage area, went off and set up an illegal brothel, cut a hole in the wall for video surveillance, was arrested and convicted of a felony -- did the government force Lazar to do that? (After 4 months, Bigelow discovered Lazar was not doing the work that he was being paid $2,500/month for, so Bigelow cut Lazar loose.)

Everything here is fully supported in official court records and other government records -- and there is much more of the unsavoury and the absurd in the checkered annals of Bob Lazar. For example, the entire ridiculous narrative of the 2017 "FBI raid" in the 2018 Jeremy Corbell film-- nothing at all to do with the mythical alien isotope, everything to do with an ongoing investigation involving murder by poison, as journalist Tim McMillan thoroughly documented in his article in VICE.

Really, this entire edifice of lies would have imploded and largely vanished from memory decades ago, were it not for the never-ending work of George Knapp in shaping, smoothing, explaining away, cleaning up, defending, and promoting the shoddy shifting narratives-- joined in recent years by protege Jeremy Corbell, who has made Lazar 2.0 into a lucrative franchise.

I don't think it would be a matter of losing respect for Jacques Vallee, on more recent years he has simply turned his attentions towards some of the more esoteric and subjective aspects of the phenomena. That remains interesting to me but given that Lazar's claims are very much "nuts and bolts" technology including that of a new element, I would have preferred that any comment Vallee made on Lazar be very much from the perspective of science and technology and I have yet to see that from him.

Lazar's main tales are fiction. Indeed, there isn’t a single remarkable claim or incident associated with Lazar, on which Lazar himself has not provided contradictory accounts in various interviews, videos, book, etc. He is intelligent, but a lazy liar. He knows his promoters don't care about contradictions-- they've been cleaning up his messes for decades, or trying too.

Regarding Prof. Pasulka recent interview, who says she knows people who are in the position to adjudicate his claims and who believe him. There’s no doubt she and/or her associates could be falling for complete bunk. Pasulka could be perceived as pretty far over on the subjectivity side of the discernment scale. Its irrelevant what unknown people whisper in her ear, or Bigelow's off-the-cuff on the "odds" that Lazar is truthful, or Joe Rogan's gut feelings, or the conspiratorial fantasies of Jeremy Corbell. We are only interested in evidence.

There is no actual corroboration for Lazar's central claim that he was inside a longstanding federal program that possessed 9 intact alien spacecraft (a program that until 1979 involved collaborating aliens, he claimed), at least one of which was flying around. There is no evidence that the federal government currently commands such technology as stated in recent times by Reed, Mellon, Elizondo and Davis. There is no evidence to support Lazar's theoretically provable claim that he has for 31 years possessed a superpowered isotope that could not have been made by the hand of man.

There is, however, a large amount of documented evidence that Lazar is an experienced credential fabricator, a convicted criminal, and a man who has frequently lied about many, many things.

Overall, Lazar’s construct provides the equivalent of a rapid swab test for gullibility.

Most people have never delved into the details of Lazar's history or the evolution of his tales, but who generally are inclined to credit the core story because they think George Knapp has checked it all out but his role has engulfed him in this entire sordid Lazar affair.
    It is doubtful if Bob Lazar's tall tales would have ever been more than a short-lived local color story, had it not been for the manner in which George Knapp latched onto Lazar's claims and relentlessly promoted them, especially in multiple hyped-up reports on KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, but by many other means as well.

The relationship quickly became something other than an orthodox journalist-whistleblower arrangement. It was more akin the relationship between a manager and a trouble-prone rock star. When Lazar was arrested in 1990 for running a house of prostitution (with holes cut in the wall for photography), Knapp energetically defended him and even mobilized the local congressman -- to no avail, as Lazar pleaded guilty to one felony, order to avoid prosecution on multiple felonies. The details were far more sordid than the sanitized-to-fictionalized versions later disseminated by Lazar and by Knapp.

The matter was again reviewed by a judge in 1996 when Lazar filed a petition to withdraw his guilty plea -- a request rejected by a judge after he had reviewed both the best that Knapp and the other Lazar defenders could muster, and the district attorney's hard-hitting reply brief, parts of which make for rather amusing reading.

Knapp played a key role in developing, and has never ceased to endorse, the baseless conspiracy theory that agencies of the federal government "erased" Bob Lazar's personal records, including his academic records. Yet Knapp in 2014 confessed that he did not believe that that Lazar had ever attended MIT or Caltech -- a remarkable statement, since Lazar's claim to be a scientist (he's not) rested on his fabricated claims to hold a Master's degree from each of those schools. Lazar has utterly no record as a scientist.

Knapp has promoted the unsubstantiated Lazar claims in venue after venue for over 31 years now. In 2014, Knapp gave a long speech about the Lazar saga to a UFO conference in Denmark, in which he revealed perhaps more than he intended on some key points, especially about his own role in the affair up to that date.

Knapp has also been a central player in the Lazar re-emergence that began in 2018. Knapp is listed as a producer of the sensationalized, fictionalized, but highly profitable pseudo-documentary titled "Bob Lazar, Area 51 & Flying Saucers," directed by self-identified Knapp progeny Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell. Knapp also wrote a 24-page introduction for Lazar's 2019 autobiography -- a curious work that contradicts previous Lazar accounts on many matters both major and minor, but which Bob Lazar himself marketed as his authentic true story. Knapp refuses to address these cascades of contradictions.

Jacques Vallee

Following Vallee’s first book Anatomy of a Phenomena in 1965 including Messengers of Deception which details of how "belief systems" interact with the phenomena. Given his work in that book I would have expected him to have been much more critical in exploring Lazar - but I find that over the decades Vallee seems to have become more immersed in the social, psychological and even personal/witness aspects of UAP's, and much less in the physical science aspect. In other words he seems to increasingly rely on personal assessments and it just may be that has developed into a weakness. After all, if you look for something for so long and with so much energy are you not increasingly temped to think you've finally found it? If he's seeing something in Lazar that the rest of us are not then he needs to specify what that is and give us a bit of science to support it.

Every published statement by Vallee about Lazar has ranged from highly dubious to harshly negative. Most of those statements were made in long ago, but he certainly has had many opportunities to retract them if he was so inclined.

By applying the same principle across the board -- there are so many documented facts about Lazar and his proclivity for deception, so many contradictions between Lazar claims and known facts, so many self-contradictions by Lazar on specific events and ostensible observations, and such an absolute dearth of countervailing evidence or true collaboration on any of his major claims, we can’t rely on gut feelings, body language assessments, or other subjective impressions by people who have not studied these evidences.

Vallee in more recent years has simply turned his attentions towards some of the more esoteric and subjective aspects of the phenomena. That remains interesting given that Lazar's claims are very much "nuts and bolts" technology including that of a new element, it would be preferrable that any comment Vallee made on Lazar be very much from the perspective of science and technology and that hasn’t showed up yet.

National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), Robert Bigalow, Eric Davis, John Alexander, Colm Kelleher and other staff.

According to Eric Davis who worked for Bigalow for many years. Robert Bigalow didn’t back Lazar’s story. He carefully avoided saying things that would motivate Lazar to sue him for libel and slander. But Bigalow is gullible by saying that there’s an unquantifiable possibility that Lazar’s Area-51 story might be true. John Alexander and Eric Davis, and others told Bigalow for the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) (funded by Bigalow) that there investigations found that Lazar is a pathological liar who never physically worked inside the fence at Area-51. The NIDS staff even found his female supervisor who verified what his job was.

Lazar was an hourly paid radiation health monitor, basically a technician who checks-in and checks-out personnel radiation badges and ensures their proper functioning and maintenance. The NIDS staff told this to Bigelow. Lazar’s W-2 form from Area-51 in the late-80s was a forgery that John Alexander (NIDS) pointed out to Knapp and Bigelow in the early-90s. It resurfaced again a year or two ago. Area-51 program manager Bill McGarity (who was a LANL contractor in the 80s to 2000 when he retired) told Colm Kelleher from NIDS and Eric Davis (and probably Alexander since they were long time friends who worked at LANL) that he met with Lazar’s female supervisor. At Bill Mcgarity’s request, she brought up Lazar’s personnel file and showed it to him after Knapp had broken the news about Lazar’s Area-51 story. Bill’s home was in Los Alamos but he lived in a mobile home in Indian Springs while on frequent TDYs at Area-51.

Lazar-Knapp-Corbell narratives

The Lazar-Knapp-Corbell narratives about Bob Lazar are sustained by ceaseless massaging and crafting. They also depend on confirmation bias and the will-to-believe, and on even skeptically inclined people usually not having the inclination or resources to drill down into specific claims. But the process of discovery entailed in a civil lawsuit would subject Lazar's remarkable claims, and quite likely also various public assertions made by some of his chief promoters, to an unprecedented level of intrusive scrutiny -- enforced by mandatory court orders, with an adversary party prepared to seek penalties for perjury.

Such a process of court-supervised "disclosure," conducted through the adversarial mechanisms of a civil lawsuit, would be absolutely disastrous for the profitable Lazar franchise. It would be the equivalent of man wearing a vest filled with nitro-glycerine, deciding to make a bungee jump.

Drilling down on various remarkable Lazar or Lazar-associated claims -- e.g., claims about his scientific credentials, his purported involvement alien spacecraft, his purported possession of a superpowered alien isotope, the purported erasure of his personal records, the circumstances surrounding his felony conviction and his other run-ins with the legal system, and so forth -- we find that Lazar has made many public statements that are contradicted by reliable records, that he has contradicted himself on many occasions, and that he even some of his defenders admit that Lazar has misled them about significant matters. We also find that Lazar's most remarkable claims really rest entirely on Lazar's personal testimony -- they lack any truly independent substantiation, and the most important claims are also implausible on their face based on decades of non-corroboration.

Therefore, Bob Lazar as a credential-fabricator and poser (he continues to pose as a scientist, although he has no authentic scientific credentials), a person repeatedly found to have been involved with certain illegal activities, a convicted felon -- because all of these things are fully documented. Moreover, Lazar lied when he led others to believe that he was in possession of an isotope of Element 115 that was brought to Earth by aliens and that can defeat gravity, produce power like the sun, create force fields, and "can be weaponized." Bob Lazar does not now possess, nor has he ever possessed, any such superpowered alien isotope.

A civil lawsuit entails a claim of an injury. Yet, Bob Lazar has frequently said that he does not care if anyone believes him regarding his alien-related claims. Indeed, he told George Knapp in a 2014 interview, "At this time in my life, I'd really prefer people don't believe it, because the last thing I want is somebody to verify everything I've been saying..."

The hypothesis that Bob Lazar is a hoax can be gleamed from the above. However, its still open for Lazar to provide evidence of the core aspects as outlined above in light of the Pentagon announcements of the reality of UAP.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

mountain_jim (15th February 2021), Peter UK (5th February 2021), Rawhide68 (6th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,359 times in 4,613 posts

I do believe almost everybody who report serious accounts of ET contact ( and whom I can look straight in their eyes ) because the society we grew up with was very serious, inquisitive, overly rationalized but always testing your mental acuity.

And today’s world we live in is mostly, more less “like that”, with its technologies and latest gadgets; it’s a logic based world stirred by every irregularity.

So you know, everyone knows that reporting ET contact is going to cause major stir, in the family, friends, colleagues, it’s going to disrupt some avenues and have people questioning your sanity.

Unless you are actually suffering psychotic episode at that time or through your life that would disqualify you from being able to perform in tests of logical judgement and phenomenological discernment etc.

the odds are for any one person reporting they had meaningful contact withET or their technologies would be fake and they’d somehow, do it for the pleasure of doing it are extremely low.

Pardon me to say that as it concerns numerous debates about veracity of certain witnesses. In truth, we simply don’t “understand everything” and given how huge the Universe is we probably never will...take it or leave it.

But some people spend life on the skeptic side of thought rather than exploring new options on”how to get there”.

For example...just thought of this the other day. Most of our gadgets, radio receivers, cell phones, TVs etc. operate on narrow band of frequencies.

Frequency receivers and transmitters do exist and they’re in the market so are satellite hones but illegal to use in many countries.

Yet, with today’s technical abilities and evolution of microchips it would be possible to fit frequency receiver - transmitter to a cell phone.
    Suppose some waves would be locked to certain stations but the rest would be opened to exploration.

There would be whole new generation of spacey phones to play with. People love exploration, especially young people.
    If many people had those simultaneously we would create something like live antenna array.

Such space phones would enable whole new generation of star watchers

🙏🌟🙏

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2021), Rawhide68 (6th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I got hold of this film as soon as it was released, and it was a great disappointment to me.
    Get it for free from Torrent, but don't pay for it unless you want to watch Jeremy Corbell sitting in his huge kitchen talking to his iPhone.

I wish I could get hold of:
    "The Lazar Tape... and Excerpts from the Government Bible (1991)"
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8027166...=nm_flmg_prd_1
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 6th February 2021 at 21:11.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021), uzn (7th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,209 times in 21,085 posts

Thumbs up Re: Bob Lazar Hoax: A Hypothesis

• New Military Patents Suggest Bob Lazar May Have Been RIGHT About Alien Technology, Or Is It A PsyOp?

• Does Body Language Prove Bob Lazar Actually Worked On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th February 2021 at 19:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th February 2021), Hym (9th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I got hold of this film as soon as it was released, and it was a great disappointment to me.
    Get it for free from Torrent, but don't pay for it unless you want to watch Jeremy Corbell sitting in his huge kitchen talking to his iPhone.

I wish I could get hold of:
    "The Lazar Tape... and Excerpts from the Government Bible (1991)"
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8027166...=nm_flmg_prd_1

Hi Rawhide68!

https://archive.org/details/antigravity

Love peace and joy to all!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,209 times in 21,085 posts

Exclamation Re: Bob Lazar Hoax: A Hypothesis

• George Knapp Interview Dr. Schild About Bob Lazar's UFO:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 times in 320 posts

There was once a post where I believe Bill delineated many of the sources he feels are legitimate and those he doesn’t trust. Does anyone know where that may be found?
    Pamela

26. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

palehorse (22nd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread