English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Alpha Aquarius star, rising in the East

Click image for larger version

Name:	stellarium-075.png
Views:	14
Size:	455.4 KB
ID:	46029i like to challenge fixed ideas, and there are none more fixed than mine, that is until i glean new evidence
    it is true that at northern spring equinox the sun is still very much aligned with pisces, and at southern spring equinox the sun is aligned with virgo
    ..i am not disputing that
    but at both northern and southern spring and autumn equinox the sun is above the equator at 0 degree declination so any star at or near 0 degree on equinox would be in the much neglected parallel aspect with the sun, at both equinoxes north and south and to my mind would be the star of the age
    the closest star above the equator and rising due east, setting due west, every day of the year is SADALMELEK, alpha star of AQUARIUS currently 0S13 and closing
    it will be exact in year 2065
    the first significant aquarian star SADALTAGER to reach overhead the equator travelling north was in 2003..it was already quite close in the 60s when the 'aquarian age' started to become a popular idea due to aquarius song
    ..there are 5 influencing stars for this part of the precessional cycle that i use in order of prominence
    .1..the pole star polaris-scientific advancement nearest the pole 2,100 A.D.
    2..pure blue orion star MINTAKA. east rising star, which is transcendental, relating to the so called ascension process
    3..yellow aquarius star SADALMELEK...humanitarian impulse search for knowledge/truth, and the creative mind...
    4..the star aligned with the sun at spring equinox, by right ascension..currently none for both hemispheres.. constellation PISCES for north , and VIRGO for south hemisphere
    5..dependent on latitude, the star at the same declination matching that latitude(what i call 'OVERSTAR'). eg for LONDON from 1,000-3,000 A.D. the right and orange eye of DRACO THE DRAGON, which is where the dragon kings and queens have been crowned and reside..home of many masonic lodges who have observed such influences for thousands of years..it stops there for an unusually long time, due to it being at the turning point in its precessional cycle, from south movement back to north(its resting cycle)
    Last edited by ian33; 5th February 2021 at 10:49.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (5th February 2021), Mare (4th February 2021), wondering (4th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Default Re: Alpha Aquarius star, rising in the East

My one and only UFO sighting was while I observed Orion's belt from an open window one summer eve in the early 90's. The strange thing was that I'd dreamed about a UFO the night before.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

ian33 (5th February 2021), Journeyman (5th February 2021), wondering (4th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Alpha Aquarius star, rising in the East

Quote Posted by Mare (here)
    My one and only UFO sighting was while I observed Orion's belt from an open window one summer eve in the early 90's. The strange thing was that I'd dreamed about a UFO the night before.
    ORIONS BELT is a very spiritual influence i.m.o....as consisting of 2 pure blue stars and 1 blue/white star..there are only 5 significantly bright pure blue stars amongst the top hundred brightest stars

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (5th February 2021), Mare (5th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread