+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview - Memory of water, coherent water etc.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,869 times in 463 posts

Default Interview - Memory of water, coherent water etc.

Just listened to this interview of Dr Thomas Cowan (who is also at the forefront of exposing the Covid Hoax) with Dolph Zantinge. Dolph says he was also one of the first to invent AI and now he seems to have advanced on studies regarding the memory of water and much more.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/R2MMDMT3nSPI

Tom´s interview description:

In this week's episode of "Conversations with Dr. Cowan and Friends," I interview Dolf Zantinge of the Analemma water company. I first met Dolf at a lecture he gave in San Francisco. I generally don't attend many lectures or workshops, but this was on the relationship between water and EMFs, and because my wife got tickets, I decided to attend. He gave one of the best presentations I have heard on the science, and here I mean real science about his work with water. I have had a few contacts with him since and finally got him to do this interview. I can say it was one of the most fascinating, interesting and informative hours I can remember. Dolf lays out his case for the memory of water and the crucial role water plays in all of biology. You don't want to miss this interview; it is literally the glue that holds all my work together.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 5th February 2021 at 16:03. Reason: fixed link to interesting video
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021), ClearWater (7th February 2021), Cognitive Dissident (6th February 2021), Constance (8th February 2021), East Sun (5th February 2021), EFO (5th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021), iota (6th February 2021), leavesoftrees (6th February 2021), O Donna (5th February 2021), Snoweagle (5th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2021), toppy (5th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Interview - Memory of water, coherent water etc.

This looks very interesting and I will listen to it but I cannot resist commenting that he says that this interview is "literally the glue that holds all my work together", hahahaha. As a wise man once (almost) said: literally, you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021), wegge (6th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Well they actually talk about the glue (inbetween the H2O) in water and how it can change form and why it’s absolutely essential to understand all this, so I think the expression makes perfect sense from that point of view.

Here is a booklet where they go deeper into the science behind it:

http://forgood.nu/wp-content/uploads...blN929flLp1KnI

PS: could we have (like in Facebook and others) a function where we can tag people in a post/thread to make them aware of it?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

ClearWater (7th February 2021), Constance (8th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021), leavesoftrees (7th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Haven't watched the video yet, but it looks interesting ... I did a thought experiment once where took the idea of water itself being the "bringer of life" - in a sense "God" himself, - a liquid crystal compound that can collect and hold an extremely broad ranger of extremely high frequency energy - enough so to hold a consciousness, or at least be a conduit for the consciousness of "god -like" energies, and ran with that, using Emoto's work and what I know of the properties of water and crystals as a bit of a primer.

We all know life can't live without it, life on earth started within our oceans - perhaps it was water itself that somehow manifested life through the transferrence of high frequency or conscious energy into specific physical vibrations that brought to form and sorted the first amino acids.

Crystals can collect, hold and redirect high frequency energy - this is one of their primary uses in modern technology, for example in radio receivers - the crystal component collects the high frequency radio waves and allows it to be translated back to audio. Water is a sort of crystal in ice form and can be slightly crystalline in liquid form under the right conditions (a "crystalline" structure denotes a particular orientation of molecules), and becomes an entirely different type of crystal under extreme pressure and low temperature (rhombohedral crystalline form as "ice II"). So it actually can exist in many different crystalline forms.

So I just played with all these concepts in my head for a while ... it didn't seem too terribly far fetched at all ... and might make the basis for a good movie
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 6th February 2021 at 20:48.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (7th February 2021), Constance (8th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2021), wegge (6th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Haven't watched the video yet, but it looks interesting ... I did a thought experiment once where took the idea of water itself being the "bringer of life" - in a sense "God" himself, - a liquid crystal compound that can collect and hold an extremely broad ranger of extremely high frequency energy - enough so to hold a consciousness, or at least be a conduit for the consciousness of "god -like" energies, and ran with that, using Emoto's work and what I know of the properties of water as a bit of a primer.

We all know life can't live without it, life on earth started within our oceans - perhaps it was water itself that somehow manifested life through the transferrence of high frequency or conscious energy into specific physical vibrations that brought to form and sorted the first amino acids.

Crystals can collect, hold and redirect high frequency energy - this is once of their primary uses in modern technology, for example in radio receivers - the crystal component collects the high frequency radio waves and allows it to be translated back to audio. Water is a sort of crystal in ice form and can be slightly crystalline in liquid form, under the right conditions (a "crystalline" structure denotes a particular orientation of molecules), and becomes an entirely different type of crystal under extreme pressure and low temperature (rhombohedral crystalline form as "ice II"). So it actually can exist in many different crystalline forms.

So I just played with all these concepts in my head for a while ... it didn't seem too terribly far fetched at all ... and might make the basis for a good movie
    Goes into exactly the direction you’re thinking of. They found a way to measure the impact EMFs have on water and how it stores this and even influences everything around it.

Our brain has a memory function, water has a memory function, our brain is mostly water..

On a practical note, that’s an email I received from the company that sells the coherent water:

Dear Christoph

The website still isn’t officially launched (because the product still
    didn’t arrive at the warehouse).
    We weren’t aware that Mr. Dolf Zantinge will mention Analemma in his
    interview and drive so many people to the website sooner than the
    official launch.
    Analemma will be ready for ordering and shipping within the next 14
    days. Our main warehouse will be in the US, also the customer service
    center, Company is from Croatia, yes.

As soon as it is available, we will send you an email so you can
    complete the order.
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Constance (8th February 2021), DeDukshyn (6th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021), leavesoftrees (7th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Water is a very interesting compound. There are many experiments like the one claimed in the video. I'm sure we've all heard some of the claims.

I wished they'd have gone into the composition of water, or even their proprietary Analemma Water. Because water is not just H2O. It has other proportions of hydrogen and oxygen, like; HO, H3O, H, H2, O, O2, and probably a couple of others I'd have to look up.

Does the coherency of water have anything to do with the proportions of these various aqueous compounds?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ClearWater (7th February 2021), Constance (8th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021), wegge (7th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Water is a very interesting compound. There are many experiments like the one claimed in the video. I'm sure we've all heard some of the claims.

I wished they'd have gone into the composition of water, or even their proprietary Analemma Water. Because water is not just H2O. It has other proportions of hydrogen and oxygen, like; HO, H3O, H, H2, O, O2, and probably a couple of others I'd have to look up.

Does the coherency of water have anything to do with the proportions of these various aqueous compounds?
    Haven’t heard of these other proportions, just other ways that the H2O can be configured, as shown in the picture...that I can’t seem to upload.
    You can find it in the booklet that I posted in post #3 on page 13

Coherent as I understood it is that all the molecules act in unison and that gives it its power, as opposed to chaos where everyone does its own thing.
    Last edited by wegge; 7th February 2021 at 07:57. Reason: Typo

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Constance (8th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Oceans are memory, clear calm, they show us how to be.

They take negative energy in their stride and refresh it.

They know what and who they are and always fit into the environment as needed, i.e., water, steam, ice etc, memory of great depth.
    We are very close relatives of water
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Constance (8th February 2021), EFO (8th February 2021), Harmony (8th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2021), wegge (7th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 05:39.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (8th February 2021), wegge (8th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread